News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF's It Came From The Kitchen !!

• 3 Replies

Offline HB

• God Member
FCF's It Came From The Kitchen !!
« on: April 20, 2012, 07:10:04 PM »
We have a recipes thread but what about those...more off the beaten path...more unusual creations.

Something you love that others may roll their eyes at, or run screaming in horror.  A recipe that most wouldn't think of. Something you like to make and eat that wouldn't be included in most cookbooks without parental advisory labels.   ::)

Me, I love my Manwich spaghetti.  Now, Manwich, already we know to be nature's perfect food.  So I simply brown some turkey or ground chuck, add the Manwich as usual, cook per the recipe.  One large can of Manwich and 2 lbs of meat is enough.

Then boil up some whole grain noodles, just use the Manwich instead of your usual spaghetti sauce.  The taste IS different as it isn't the usual heavy tomato based taste. A different spice flavor. 

Tasty and good for you  :D      So 'fess up.  Admit to your favorite food from hell !

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: FCF's It Came From The Kitchen !!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »
We have a recipes thread but what about those...more off the beaten path...more unusual creations.

Something you love that others may roll their eyes at, or run screaming in horror.  A recipe that most wouldn't think of. Something you like to make and eat that wouldn't be included in most cookbooks without parental advisory labels.   ::)

Me, I love my Manwich spaghetti.  Now, Manwich, already we know to be nature's perfect food.  So I simply brown some turkey or ground chuck, add the Manwich as usual, cook per the recipe.  One large can of Manwich and 2 lbs of meat is enough.

Then boil up some whole grain noodles, just use the Manwich instead of your usual spaghetti sauce.  The taste IS different as it isn't the usual heavy tomato based taste. A different spice flavor. 

Tasty and good for you  :D      So 'fess up.  Admit to your favorite food from hell !

Um...does this include your pinky or not??

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 03:41:10 PM »

Um...does this include your pinky or not??

No pinky fingers were harmed in the making of that spaghetti

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 09:26:05 PM »
Why do I feel like I should just link all the Epic Meal Time videos for this thread :) No idea how well the meals actuyally taste although one friend with 4 others did do one of their breakfasts for a birthday. They went into ' a meat coma' .