News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kimmy Kat Vs. Kierstyn. NHB fight

• 43 Replies

Offline Kimmy Kat

Re: Kimmy Kat Vs. Kierstyn. NHB fight
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2018, 02:33:48 AM »
“Ugh ugh!” I groan as you continue to slam and push me against the cage. “Not much for me to grab on you chest!” I insult, trying to get you off me. “Ahhh!” I shout as you grip and pull down on my round orbs. I lean forward in pain, on of my hands trying to get you off and keep my top on. “Ahh!! Your so dead!” I shout and try to get my chest away from you. I raise my leg and send a knee between your legs, aiming for your crotch.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2018, 02:36:06 AM »
I gasp out, hands shooting between my legs as I fall to my knees in front of you. My ass resting between my feet on the mat as I kneel there. “Bitch...” I mutter as I start trying to move away on my knees.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2018, 03:27:00 AM »
I smile as you sink to your knees. “ what was that whore?!” I say, grabbing your hair and forcing you onto your back. I stand over you and send a couple slaps across your face, my tits jiggling and the crowd roaring at the sight. I finish the attack with a punch to your face, creating more blood. “You ugly skank!”

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2018, 03:31:11 AM »
I gasp out as you yank my hair and force me to my back. The slaps redden my cheeks and the punch causes a cut to my lip. I roll onto my side, covering my face and head with my arms as tears start to stream down my cheeks. “Get the fuck away from me you fat bitch!” I yell, trying to bring myself back under control.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2018, 03:51:35 AM »
“Your my bitch now”  I giggle, walking over to your own 10’’ black strap on. I attach it to me and walk over to you, kicking you on your side and forcing you into your stomach. “Mmm give me that ass bitch” I say, listening to the crowd erupt. I grab your legs and force your ass in the air before positioning my self behind you on my knees. “I bet they’ll love this” I joke and pull your g string out from your ass and move it to the side, putting the tip at the entrance of your ass cheeks. I grip your hips and ram the dilldo into your ass, drawing screams from the crowd. I reach forward and grab your hair, yanking it back as I plunge the fake dick in and out of your ass. “Yeah like I said my ass is way better” I mock.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2018, 03:58:50 AM »
I lay there as you kick me onto my stomach and yank my ass into the air by my hips. “What do you think you’re doing?!” I ask in surprise as you pull my g-string to the side and put the tip of my own strap on at my ass. “No no this can’t be happeniAAAAIIIIIEEEE” I scream out as your initial thrust into my experienced ass drives all 10” of the dildo in. Tears stream down my face as you yank my hair back and start to force the strap on in and out.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2018, 04:08:13 AM »
I giggle as I continue to plunge it in and out, the oversized dilldo destroying your ass and causing blood to trickle down your inner thigh. I give your ass a couple hard slaps, my hand print instantly showing. Your screams and cries are almost completely drowned out by the crowd. After a few minutes of tormenting your ass I finally pull out and drop you there. I get up and grip you by your hair, yanking you to your knees and standing in front of you. I smile widely, looking down at your tear soaked red face. “I bet you wished you never faced me bitch” I mock before giving you a hard slap and positioning the fake dick at your lips. “You know what to do with this. You do it all the time” I say, beginning to part your lips with the tip.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2018, 04:14:23 AM »
I cry and scream, begging for mercy as you continue to pound into myvass for what feels like an eternity until you finally stop. I lay there, hand holding my ass before you yank me back to my knees and start pressing the strap on to my lips. I try to say, “it’s too big” but as soon as I open my mouth to say it, you thrust forward, sending the used strapon down my throat. My eyes go wide and my choker is stretched to its limit as I start to choke and gag. I reach up, trying to push you back as my feet kick the mat wildly.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2018, 04:19:27 AM »
I yank and pull on your hair, forcing it deeper and deeper down your throat, giving you a wink as your eyes go wide and look at you with a happy face. “Dumb bitch. I bet your full of regret now” I mock. I bob the cock on your head but not enough to get it out of your throat and pressing your lips and nose against the base of the strap on. “There’s no getting away skank” I say coldly, holding your hair firm and pushing the dildo as far as it can go, effectively suffocating you with your own dilldo.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2018, 04:25:23 AM »
I kneel there panicking as I am choking on my own strapon. My feet kicking and my arms flailing as the crowd watches in rapt attention. My back arches as I give one last desperate shove at your hips, but I fail to dislodge the strap on. My arms drop limp to my sides as my body shakes and spasms.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2018, 04:34:09 AM »
I hold the strap on there down your throat for a few more moments after your arms go limp and you stop struggling. Your spasms stop but I continue to face fuck you anyways, your arms just dangling and a blank look on your face. The crowd cheers as I pull the soiled dilldo out of your mouth and hold your body by your hair. Smiling, I take a step behind you and grab you by your chin and your head. “Just for good measure” I say and quickly twist your head 180 degrees. A loud crack is heard and your arms jerk and spasm. I reach down and take the choker off your neck and let you flip to the ground. “I’ll be keeping this as a trophy” I say, putting it on my neck. I take the strap on off and throw it at you and spit on your body before placing a foot on your ruined ass and posing for the crowd, giving them a wink. “Sorry Kierstyn but looks like I won!” I mock.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2018, 04:42:56 AM »
Thanks to everyone who voted for me and my first poll win!! Kissesss! We decided to end it early ;)

Offline james

• Watching and arranging cat/fist fights 07985196141
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »
So this is totally my first poll match but I’m sure I got it covered!

This bitch Kierstyn thinks she can beat me in an NHB fight to the death. Loser gets a strap on shoved up her ass before getting finished off for good!

Let’s make this bitch regret ever taking me on!

Kierstyn

Kimmy Kat
{alt}

{alt}
Will talk to females re cat fighting, and can fight males nhb  or whatever i m 5.9,slim 11st.  Have got some girls to fight

Offline Alpha Army Girl

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2018, 11:18:34 PM »
Wow well I give credit when it is deserved!! But well done to both of you for putting up a great match!!

I do hope to see many more like this between you both again and everyone else!!

Well done Kimmy on your victory