News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

11. G.L.O.W. X - Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling X Rated - A New Image Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Donnadoes

G.L.O.W. X - Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling X Rated

A New Image

Part 2

I guess I missed the pig tails.

I could've kept them if I had become 'Farmer Girl' Donna or even 'School Girl' Donna. But I didn't. I was 'Patriot Belle' Donna Liberty.

So the pig tails had to go.

"Look if we're gonna do this we have to do it right." I told Oni walking up the street from the gym to see some costume design person he knew. "No cheap tin foil shit that looks cheesy and lame. My outfit has to look good!"

In retrospect, I was being a bit of a bitch about it. But he walked beside me, nodding with a serious expression as I went on and on about my costume looking right. "Yes missus. Uh huh. Of course. Naturally. Mmhmmm."

And on and on and on.

So we went to a tiny dry cleaner on a side road off the busy streets of Tokyo where he introduced me to a little, old asian lady who couldn't have been any taller than 5' tops. She wore a long brown dress with a black apron and had gray hair tied up in a bun.

They barked back and forth at each other in Japanese while I stood there smiling politely, not understanding a word they said. She nodded at me with a grunt, barely glancing my way for longer than two seconds. I waved and smiled back not knowing what else to do.

The laundromat/dry cleaner looked small and dumpy filled with big, industrial washers and dryers. None of them were going and there was nobody in the place. It was completely empty.

But she took us to a room in the back where she had a couple sewing machines set up in a room adjascent to small fitting rooms lined with mirrors and swinging, solid doors for privacy.

I gasped with a smile, staring in wonder when she showed me the bright reds, deep blues, sparkling golds and other colors of lush fabrics she had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7xjYeWOhbU

"So where do we start?" She asked in a light tone grounded by a thick asian accent when she spoke english. She held a pair of scissors in one hand and a long measuring tape wrapped around a roll of material in the other.

Giving her a shy smile I blinked. "Well, I do have a few ideas."

Three hours later we left.

Oni grumbled about spending twice as long there as we said we would. I felt bad because I knew what a busy schedule he had and how he mapped out each and every day meticulously ahead of time to tediously balance all his activities. The man was classic obsessive compulsive disorder. I saw an episode of Oprah on it.

He got over it when he saw my first outfit as Donna Liberty though. His eyes almost popped out.

I wore a red, white and blue monokini with red and white stripes on the bottom and right breast, blue with white stars over the left. It was cut so wide open over the chest and tummy my big DD cups were barely contained, buldging out and leaving little to the imagination.

Hanging from my shoulders and down both arms I wore to the ring a long glistening red, white and blue cape with white stars shining and sparkling across the back.

"Very sexy missus. Hopefully this new Donna still tough in ring like old Donna was." Oni said looking away with a frown.

He was still a little angry over all the time I took at the designer.

In my first match as Donna Liberty, the Patriot Belle I wrestled a masked wrestler named Nagaraboshi, the Shooting Star. She wore big shoulder pads with long silver streamers hanging off them going across and down her back to the knees. But then stripped down to fight in a red and black thong bikini with matching crimson and black half mask across her eyes. Like the Lone Ranger or Robin from Batman. She had a simular, busty build to Anrio Kito but was only half as tough.

She looked very pretty though with her long, black hair and soft asian features. So I was surprised when she talked so much smack like she did. The match still ended with Nagara on her back with both shoulders pinned flat and both tits crushed flat under my DD's as the ref's hand swatted the mat for the 1.. 2.. 3!

That got a nod from Oni backstage afterwards.

The next night I faced the White Swan, Suki Swamoko in what most didn't know was a rematch because I was no longer the face painted Tiger Woman like in our first match. When I marched to the ring that night I wore a shiney red, white and blue leather jacket with tassels hanging from the padded shoulders and sparkly white stars across the back.

In the ring as Donna Liberty, the Patriot Belle I wore another red, white and blue monokini. But this one had a criss cross design with both halves of the top folding over just below the breasts. They tied tight to my hips on the red and white striped thong. Half the top was also white and red striped, the other half blue with white glittery stars. The blue half slightly transparent so my boob and nipple showed.

Alas, the poor Swan came up short a second time. Swatting the mat with one hand while screaming her submission to my single leg boston crab. The ref called for the bell and I dropped Suki's calf to the mat. CLANG CLANG CLANG!

I noticed Oni standing at ring side watching. Smiling and nodding.

Laughing, Cindy 'Sin' Vicious pounded me hard with a steel chair in our rematch next. She screamed, calling me "spoiled little bitch" as she cracked my back hard with the flat seat of the folded steel chair repeatedly.

I don't think she'd washed or even changed that sweaty, skimpy black tanktop or those stinky, cut off jean shorts she wore. Her spikey blonde hair looked all messy like it hadn't been brushed or washed in weeks.

But the match still ended with her tapping the mat again frantically. Trapped in my half boston crab with one calf and thigh arched back over her head so her body bent painfully.

"I QUIT! I QUIT! I GIVE UP!" She screamed frantically as I sat deeper on the small of her back with that leg tucked firmly under my arm. The referee called for the bell but I held it there a while so everybody could definitely hear her submission.

She'd made a lot of threats to me before the match so I kept the half crab firmly locked in tight. Making her think about it as she wailed in agony, begging me to let her go. Finally I did. Dropping her leg from my grip. Letting her flop flat to the mat with a groan, clutching her back in agony.

The ref held my hand high as my name was announced victorious. "WINNER.. THE PATRIOT BELLE.. DONNA LIBERTY!"

Again, I saw Oni standing at ring side watching with a big smile. But this time he was clapping with both hands.

But wait, hold on a sec. Pause everything. It's not what you think. Nobody else was applauding or even cheering like you probably think they were. See the thing is, the fans in Japan had already seen me battle their hometown favorite, Anrio Kito.

And between that and the fact I wasn't just American but openly showing off I was American as my image, it didn't make me the most popular fighter over there. Quite the opposite.

They hated me.

Stop. Rewind. Okay, replay. This time with loud, jeering crowd of frothing haters not loud, cheering crowd of adoring fans for an audience. That's better. Well, it's more accurate at least.

They booed me loudly and with a passion.

But I didn't care. At least one person out there was cheering for me and he was the only fan over there whose cheers really I cared about. I had the full support of my good friend, Oni. That mattered more to me than almost anything else at that time.

I wanted to truly make him proud while I was over there.