News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF: Watcher Tournament first bracket

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Watcher Tournament first bracket
« on: June 19, 2014, 01:43:52 AM »
A press release hit and a video was available. 

In the coming months after the 12th WBACCF card we shall crown a victor in seven divisions.  The Watcher Division with women under 5'5 this group of women always comes with pure catfights.  Not as tough as others but just as vicious.  This will be 32 women battling to find out who is the best.  In the first bracket of eight there will be

Addison Timlin {alt}
how to screenshot on windows 7 vs. Emile De Ravin {alt}
screen cap

Elisha Cuthbert {alt}
image hosting vs. Elizabeth Henstridge {alt}
image hosting 10mb limit

Kristen Stewart {alt}
image hosting 10mb limit vs. Alona Tal {alt}
image free hosting

Kat Dennings {alt}
picture hosting vs.Melissa Joan Hart {alt}
image hosting 10mb limit

The Winner of fight one will take on the winner of fight four
Winner of fight two takes on winner of fight three. 

Now some words from those involved in the first bracket

Addison timlin "I was picked on in my first and only fight, I had no business trying to fight Camilla Luddington and when I heard she was punked by Nina Dobrev I felt the need to try again.  So here I am ready to fight Emile De Ravin who I hear can get vicious but really has never been given a chance.  You see as bad as I was beaten by Camilla little miss Emile got hurt by Rachel Bilson.  I know I can't hurt a woman like that but I can beat Emile.  I think I can win this I really do"

Emile "So when I fought Rachel I couldn't get over how far she was willing to go.  She literally knocked out three women just to fight Elisha Cuthbert.  After that I kind of went into hiding in shock.  I mean Bilson had the fight of her life that night and I suffered for it.  Jennifer Morrison urged me to get into this and I am.  What's my reward a chance to end the bracket against the woman I've been wondering about fighting for years."

Elisha Cuthbert "Glad I got in right away wish it was Sophia or ... No you know what its about Sophia and we could figure out the answer to our question soon enough or we could wait to fight each other here.  I know all kinds of people want me to talk about Alison, want me to fight Alison Brie.  We might match up well but Alison isn'... Alison can go fuck herself, trying to show me up you won a fight I've won over a half dozen bitch.  When I'm done here it'll be another victory this British Bitch has zero chance against me.  I wish it was Rachel Stevens I drew as she is the only woman I felt I match up so well with that I'd end up losing.  The reality is the winner of me and Alona Tal will probably win it all."

Elizabeth Henstridge "I entered and made sure word got out to Lucy Hale this is all about her... Then I got Elisha Cuthbert... That's terrible for me but since Lucy won't last long this is a public challenge."

Kristen Stewart "I'm so busy preparing for Megan Fox that when they called me and said I'm in the opening bracket I actually felt sorry for the woman i'm facing.  Alona will see me beat Megan and know there is nothing she can do that megan can't."

Alona "I'm not facing Kreuk which is all I wanted.  Those fights have left me a shell, they went to far just so we could split.  I did things to Kristin I can't do to another woman but I won't have to do those to Kristen.  Far as I can tell she has a great leg scissor but I avoid that I go onto the next fight which is against a woman who finds ways to win or a woman who Know nothing about."

Kat "Man what  a match up difference first I fight Lacey and god who knew she was great everywhere now I fight a legend in Melissa Joan Hart.  Melissa was great back in the day but that is not today and I'm going to drop these WMDs on her face and its nighty night."

Melissa "I'm used to fighting tits, I'm coming here and believe me folks I'm going to walk through every woman put in front of me.  I never did fight Sarah Michelle Gellar and I hope she gets announced as nothing would bring me more completion then finally finding out which of us is better."

Seven days the next eight women will be announced
(On the fights I'll be posting next Emma Watson vs. Victoria Justice, Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza, Kate Beckinsale vs. Angelina Jolie)