News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Women's power series tution

• 0 Replies

Cman

Women's power series tution
« on: July 14, 2021, 12:06:35 PM »
Women's power 2

Tution class

(2 weeks later after that sexy encounter with uma)

Me and my mom was waiting for our time to meet my class teacher Geeta however she was a maths teacher.  Anyway she was the most attractive woman in the whole town according to everyone in my school she was a dusky beauty always wears half saree with sleeve less such a attractive woman with age of 24. 

My friends always used to say that her face is enough for them to masturbate for the whole day. With a mole on her middle of the lips. Such a sexy lips and strict teach also. Most of our class students are attending her tution class except me. However i am little bit poor in that subject but her teaching was an extraordinary and she was  smart woman.  

In my mom's case mom and uma were become close friends. After that match mom daily went to Uma's private gym in there uma and mom practice wrestling and workout for almost 5 hrs a day.

Now it's our time to meet Geeta mama, she welcome us and ask mom to sit and i was in a standing position behind mom  Geeta wears usual blue sleeve less saree with low hip and half saree i can see her hot waist folds brunette beauty, and i can clearly see her cleavage show and her face "oh man " i can't control to be horny already my wrapon got stiffy. Mom wears transparent saree clearly visible her inner parts.

Geeta "sharma was a brilliant student but not in my subject he hot 90+ in all the subjects but he got 70+in maths it was embarrassing to me so why don't you sent him to my tuition al of his class mate's are attending my tution and all got 90+ so , soon join him in my tution

Mom "i think he doesn't need this tution 70+ is enough for me i have believe in my son that he will improve by his own so i'm not interested sry miss Geeta.

Geeta take a deep breath and said "ms. Janu i am requesting you to join your son to my tution i am ordering you. 

Suddenly mom's face reaction changes and ask me to wait out side, i leave but still i can hear them 

Mom "your not supposed to ordering me Geeta

Geeta "laughs and said i just remember that your son's career is in my hand bitch. 

After hearing that my heart stops for a second my mom's to i can feel the fear in mom's face.  

Geeta "one signature is enough for me to stop your son's future mind it.

Mom "i think i have a solution for this".

Geeta "what??

Mom "why don't we have a  catfight ??

Geeta "mm i like this solution"

Mom" if i win he will never join to your tution if  you win he will be there in you tution

Geeta "mm fine rules??

Mom "asusal no face punch, scratching, biting. 

Geeta" great place ?

Mom "my house tomorrow  12 pm, i think you know tge dress code 

Geeta " yeah i know seenyou tomorrow janu.

Mom " however it's a catfight so winner will fuck the loser.  Ok

Geeta "in a low voice and angry face "ok"

Mom " do you have a boyfriend???

Geeta "why???

Mom " tomorrow i am going to tear your pussy, so just sex with him and enjoy your last night Geeta.

That words make Geeta angry and said 

Geeta "i will screw you like a hell bitch 

Mom give a fake smile and leav that place 

I asked her what happened mom replied that don't worry sweetie mom will take care this ok you just concentrate on your studies ok. 

By saying she kiss me in cheek and we got home.

I noticed that mom is speaking to someone else, then i just forget it. I woke at 7 am and i saw that mom was getting ready to go out side, i asked her that she was going to meet grandma she is livin just 2 streets away by saying mo leave the house dad went to office. I am not satisfied with mom's answer so i just started follow her, but she get inside the 1 street and went to Geeta's house i just shocked to see that. Anyway the time is 9 am now and i had my breakfast  brushing teeth all is well. However it's a bungalow same as ours, i noticed that there was Uma's car is parked in front of her house i slowly sneak in.

No watch men or maids i am just wondering about it , any way from the window i can see that mom , geeta and uma are sitting on the sofa and talking about this match, uma asked them ti sighn in this agreement both of them signed uma Geeta wearing red nighty and mom wearing transparent saree and uma also wearing saree. After that geeta ask mom and uma to the basement then all of them reached the basement, fortunately there was a ventilator in the basement and i used that to watch this big catfight. My hands and BP are arising simultaneously what is gonna happen. 

I just wonder to saw that there was a wrestling ring in the basement, uma asked Geeta how didnu get this actually i am MMA fighter , i started my career at my age of 15 

Uma "wow" your so young and talented girl Geeta then what happened 

Geeta "during one of my belt match i brutally beat my opponent and make her suffer. I almost killed her due to my brutality i won the belt but they suspended me for 1year, that's why i started teaching in schools but i always practice 8 hrs a day.

Uma "shocked completely and i see her face is filled with fear 

Me too i don't know how mom is going to win this match.

Mom came out from the bathroom wearing pink colour wireless bra and tanga pantries, still Geeta is wearing red nighty.  Both of them just enter the ring, Uma make her as a judge  fornthis mtch 

Now Geeta starts removing her nighty from downwards revealing her hot tight. You know what i am just waiting for this to her hot body 

Geeta 

Martial status : Unmarried 

Height : 165 cm

Weight : 59kg

Measurments:36dd-26-30

Face : round 

Lips: full lip

Butt : amazon shape

Boob: tear drop

Belly button: light blub

Hairstyle is ponytail 

She wears black tringle bra and G-string pantry 

However mom just lower bun her hair

After removing her nighty she threw it away and exposed her hotness and starts stretching her body 

Awa man i got stiffness and i can't wait for 25. She just like a hot dark chocolate oh man i need that. 

Mom just watching her in a peter pan pose  

Both of them are staring at each other very angrily. 

Uma ring the bell both of the fighters are starts circling the arena suddenly both of them spang like a wild tigress and finger lock to them. Due to this sudden impact both of the fighters assets are jiggles well and both grunts well. Geeta can't deal with the mom's full force she starts kneeling mom yells with full force to make ger fall facing upwards. Finally mom get success in it.

Mom siting on the Geeta's chocolate fit tummy, mom lock Geeta's both hands under the back of her knees, Geeta trying so hard to get rid from the mom's lock but she can't now she was full under the control of mom.  Mom give her a fake smile and starts crushing her tear drop boobs with full force geeta starts screaming "aaaahhhhhhhh mmmmmmn aaaaha"  Geeta "get off me bitch" 

After hearing that mom stop crushing her milk jugs and move forward and sit on Geeta's boos without releasing her hands. Mom leaned forward to her and pinch Geeta's  lips  and said "mm that's too sexy " by saying mom starts slapping her fetish face left and right Geeta grunts in pain. Geeta "ooooh aaah oh " 

Due to the heat of this basement both off them are starts sweating. Due to the sweat geeta get rid her hands from the mom's back of her knees and starts clenching her love handles, mom "aaaaah stop it bithch"  by clenching her love handles and make her to fall left of her side and both of them are now free. 

Mom and Geeta separated and geeta breathing hard and the tension between them are slightly increasing,and heat of that room also it shows on there bodies both are sweaty. Geeta yells and run towards mom. Mom just waiting simply and kick her flat dusky tummy that's a perfect timing Geeta grap her tummy and kneel before mom. Geeta "oooooh uff" and grunts in pain. Mom grap her ponytail and smash her vigra face on one of the ring's  padding. Again she smash her face. Geeta grunts in pain. Mom leave her like. While leaving mom slap her amazon ass. That makes her angry, then she turn to mom. Before  she realizing mom give a couple of punch on her tummy. Geeta grunts well in pain it clearly visible that geeta can't handle mom. Mom place Geeta's handsbon the rope and chin her up then give a pain full  breast edge chop up, 

Ohhhhh man that was so painful, Geeta place her both hands on her boobs and kneels i can see that her chest region is becomes reddish. Geeta grunts well. 

Mom. "I never thought that it's going to be a dominant battle". 

Geeta can't speak because of pain.  Mom grap her ponytail and Geeta using her left hand elbow and attacks on mom milky tummy after the 3 attack mom release her ponytail and grap her belly Geeta "you bitch" take this" Geeta using her fore arm and starts smashing mom's face, mom block them and now she revers that to Geeta both are smashing their faces after that suddenly geeta give a punch on mom's tummy mom "ohoooh" now mom give a punch on Geeta's tummy both are grunts but the speed is unlimited. Both are attacking each other furiously on their boobs tummy and faces. 

Then mom goes for her boobs she grap Geeta's boobs and starts squeezing them Geeta grunts not Geeta also grap mom's boobs and squeeze them, both are squeezing each other boobs in standing position. Both are grunts well mom slightly increase the pressure but Geeta can't. 

From this i concluded that Geeta is not a perfect match for mom, according to me if she will continue this match without give up i assure that her vigra face will be smashed by mom. I think that Geeta also know that. Geeta is now starts screaming because of the boobs pain which is causing by mom. Geeta release her grip from mom's boobs , mom smiles at that moment  because she knownthat she is going to win this. Me to  

Me "however this is going  to be mom's second win" . 

Geeta grap mom's face with both hands and pull her face towards her face and give a forceful lip lock kiss to mom. 

Me "what the fuck" is she doing. 

Uma " what…..? Cute lips is caught by sexy lips

Mom release her grip and try to push her away from that kiss, she can't  Geeta is not in a mood to rid mom. Then finally she released mom from her kiss mom was in a disgusting mood she rubbing her lips 

Geeta"mmm it tastes like strawberries" mom "you insidious bitch, how dare you" without wasting the time Geeta give a punch on mom's tummy and remove her lover bun hair style, with out realizing that she tear the mom's bra and threw it away.  Mom's whitey mily jugg are clearly visible, she grap the mom's both love handles and push her to corner and smash her spine on the padding forcefully. Mom grunts and just sit. Geeta " remove her pantry and throw that to mom's face at that time she give stink face to mom. 

Oh man she is fighting so dirty. Geeta"tell me.janu you want more uhn .  Mom get off from my face you slut. After few minutes she rid mom. Mom is still not recovering from that kiss.  Geeta is just curdle her boobs and starring at mom. Mom slowly get to her feet with the help of that rope. Hey guys wait a minute  now ibam staring at Geeta's pussy. Oh my god i am such a lucky man in this whole city. Ok ok coming back to the fight. Geeta came near to mom and give a couple of punches in her each boobs all are so much heavy punches. Mom just grap her juggs an d kneels before her. Mom grunts  well in pain she grap mom's hair and make her to stand onher feet and give her a painful breast edge chop up. Mom screams loud and fall all of her fourth. 

Geeta starts removing mom's bikini bottom and make her completely naked, and kicked in her love handle and make her facing upward( she is fall in the floor) and breathing heavily her jugs are raised up and down tummy also. both are fill with sweat Geeta removes her bra and threw it away, and sit on mom's milky white tummy, and starts crushing mom's jugs well . Mom grunts in pain geeta " come on you bitch give up" mom "fuck your mother" slut". Geeta increase the pressure mom grap her hands and try to get rid for her. Then geeta move forward and sit on the mom's boobs Geeta's amazon ass is crushing mom's boobs. Then now she starts slapping mom sences less. Then grap mom's hair and smash her medula region on ther floor mom grunts in pain then she got up and try to tremble mom's face suddenly mom grap her leg and give her a knee jab and make her fall facing downward this time mom got up and place her right leg on Geeta's sternum and leaned forward and said "still it's a dominant battle bitch". After hering that Geeta give a knee jab to mom and make her fall this time Geeta grap mom's right leg mom fall facing downward, and give a ankle lock to mom. Mom screams in pain  

Geeta "give up fucking bitch" 

Mom " nooooo" ahhhhha ". By hearing this Geeta starts kicking mom's ass .mom"aaaaooow" then Geeta relese the ankle lock and grap mom's both legs mom facing upwards, place mom's both legs vertically and said "give up Janu otherwise you can satisfy your hubby for week" mom " you bitch". Hering this Geeta give a powerful crotch stomp to mom. Mom starts throbbing like a fish in the ground due to the  siver pain, here and there mom"aaaaaaaaaaa" 

Geeta without wasting the time she made a sharpshooter to mom mom's  face is in full of depression, and i can clearly visible that mom can't handle that pain, Geeta increase the pressure in mom's spine.

In a loud noise mom screaming "ok i give up". For a second my heart stops and i am filled with confusion what is going on her !!!!. 

Geeta jumps in air and celebrates her victory against mom, all of the Geeta's assets jiggling, my hesrt comes to work and beat fast because i am the luckiest boy i  the whole town because i saw Geeta's dusky body naked. Uma ring the bell.  Mom puts kneel down and starts sobbing "noo it's not me" and sobbing well Geeta went to the one of the corner and smiles at mom because of her loss uma came to ring and lift mom and hug her as a true friend 

Uma " come on Janu it's just a game, take it easy brave lady. By saying this she called Geeta and handnover her weapon the same weapon which drills Uma's pussy and ask her to wear it. 

Geeta wear it very happily mom just stops crying and redy for the final session, uma leave them.

Geeta order mom to fall facing upwards. Geeta crawls near to mom and slowly insert that dildo into mom's pussy first mom gruts in pleasure, suddenly she made a knees together fucking style to mom. All of the dildo is completely inside to her pussy. Mom "oooooh awaaaaa ufff mmmm" Geeta gradually increased the fucking speed by graping the moms jugs for support , both are breathing hard Geeta "looks like your hubby has a big weapon, i am right by saying she laughs to mom.

Mom bites her teeth and just absorbs that pleasurable pain. Uma watching this very seriously. Me too, mom "aaaaa mmmmm ufffff ohhhh" after some minutes mom starts screaming and her eyes are rolled up and mom bites her lips and suddenly a gush of liquid is spew from her pussy and mom fell asleep. Geeta slowly releases that dildo from mom's pussy and place her lef on the mom's tummy and give a victory pose. 

But mom wake up and stand on her feet by placing her left hand on her pussy because of that pain, and berating hard Geeta also, 

By watching mom's strength by standing on her feet after a painful fucking session, Geeta came to a d hug her mom aslo hugs her both the boobs smashes.

Geeta "your a great fighter Janu, i just impressed.

Mom smiles to her 

Geeta "so your son will attend my tution right" 

Mom "yes winner"

Geeta " i want him today at 7pm in my tution got it.

Mom "as you say dear".

Me first i was in a big depression for my mom looe to this bitch but after releasing that i am going to ha e this dark chocolate daily. I am in the mysterious joy. Then both of then went to room and change their dress and came to hall all the three women's are chatting. However mom looks little bit tired, and the happiness is lost innher face, but she smiles and talking to each other. Then mom leaves uma tell that she will drop her in our house after hearing that i left that place like a lightning.  

At 6.30pm mom called me and getbready for Geeta's tution class. Me already packed my things and waiting for my mom's voice.  Mom and me left the house a d reach that geeta' s house Already students are filled in the hous ebut she came out and welcome us but mom give a bye and leave the place. While entering the house Geeta  asked me 'mmm tel me sharma how is you mom is she fine'?? And laugh sarcastically, before i noticed but i noted her laugh then i tell "yeah she is fine "  however Geeta wearing nighty when she bends that was a visual treat for all of the boys in this class. And i am just glancing her beauty.