News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Doreen after a husband

• 3 Replies

Offline rrccdd_2000

Doreen after a husband
« on: May 11, 2024, 03:15:40 AM »
Jane walked into the party with her husband Greg.  The dirty blond scanned the room then stopped dead staring.

“Well Greg… I see your girlfriend is here.”

Greg followed her sight line and spotted Doreen.  The big busted raven spotted him at the same time and smiled at him, giving a little wave.

“I’ve told you before… she’s not my girlfriend.  She’d like to be… but she’s not.”

“Are you telling me you haven’t fucked her?”

“Oh no… I’ve fucked her any number of times.  But it’s just a fuck.”

“I see.  So why fuck her… why not fuck me.”

“I do fuck you… as often as I can.  But a lot of times you say no.  Plus… look at her babe… you can’t tell me you don’t think she’s hot.  You’re a DDD cup, but she’s two cups bigger.  Yes, your measurements are 38DDD-28-36, but she’s 40H-30-38.  Your pussy is tight but her’s is like a fucking vice.  Your milk is sweet, but hers is sweeter.  What can I tell you?”

“I’ve had it with this shit.  Invite her home tonight and we’ll see who the better woman is.  I’ll beat her then make her cum till she begs me to stop.  I’ll milk her dry then wreck her tits.”

“But babe… um… okay, if you’re sure.”

Greg got Jane a drink then ambled over to Doreen.  Jane stared at them as Greg explained to Doreen what Jane had said.  Doreen looked over at Jane and nodded.  Then she glared, squeezed her own breasts then snapped her teeth at Jane, ending with a laugh.  Greg made his way back to Jane.

“She’ll wait ten minutes after we leave, then meet us at our house.  You’re sure about this?  She is ten years younger than you and out weighs you by twenty pounds.”

“So fucking what?  We’re the same height and those twenty pounds are mostly in her boobs.  Fuck her and fuck you.”

Greg, of course, wanted to leave right away, but Jane wanted to build some tension, get some anticipation going.  Jane wandered through the party, flirting with every man, and some of the women, there, much to Greg’s chagrin.  Jane was a slut and this is why Greg started fucking Doreen in the first place.  Though Greg had to admit he had never caught Jane fucking anyone else.  Maybe all she did was flirt.  No… she had to be fucking some of them.  Finally, after almost an hour, Jane told Greg they could leave.  Greg wasted no time and the pair were out the door in less than a minute.

Ten minutes after getting home the door bell rang.  Greg answered the door as Jane waited in the living room, which had the furniture pushed against the walls to give some room for the women to fight.

Jane was wearing a tight white top, emphasizing her boobs, a black skirt, thigh high nylons and 4” stilettos. Doreen strode in behind Greg, wearing a tight black dress, with six inches of cleavage, thigh high nylons which ended just below the hem of the skirt, and 5” stilettos of her own.

Doreen took a stance.  “So, you want to see who the better woman is?  This should be fun.  Greg, does this mean we can fuck here after I beat her?  We can do it in your bed… while she has to watch?  That would be so awesome.  Old lady… you are so going to regret this.  Okay, how do you want to do this?”

Jane began pulling her top off.  “Let’s start by seeing who can make the other milk out first.”

Doreen shucked out of her dress, Jane slid off her skirt and both shed their bra’s at the same time.  They knelt in the middle of the room and each began working the others breasts.  Squeezing tits, rolling, rubbing, pulling nipples and working areola they went at each other.  After just three minutes, both could feel the tingling in their boobs and both began panting.  Five minutes, and Jane felt herself getting weaker, felt her tits burning and the arousal building.  Somewhere along the line Jane had closed her eyes.  When she realized it, she opened them, just to see Doreen grinning at her, working her tits, pulling her nipples and squeezing her areola. 

Doreen must have felt Jane succumbing to the arousal, or maybe it was the drops of milk on her nipples.  Either way, next thing Jane knew, she was on her back, with Doreen straddling her, working her boobs.  Jane had lost her grip on Doreen’s cones.  She tried to grab Doreen’s massive rack, but they were swinging back and forth so much, Jane couldn’t grab on.  Jane could feel it in her boobs.  Murmuring “No… no… no…”  Jane was shaking her head from side to side, trying to deny the feeling in her tits… that orgasmic feeling of the milk coming to her nipples.  Suddenly she felt lips on her right nipple.  Oh god… she felt it… her tits were getting ready to cum.  The lips release her right nipple for a second then the left nipple got it.  Back and forth Doreen sucked on each nipple.

Jane couldn’t hold out any longer.  With a long keen, both of Jane’s nipples spewed milk.  Doreen squeezed as hard as she could and milk fountained eight or ten inches into the air.  Doreen held her grasp as long as she could then released Jane’s tits.  Cackling, Doreen slapped Jane’s face with either hand, then slapped her tits with either hand.  As Doreen connected with each tit, milk spurt out, leading to more cackling by Doreen.  The raven continued milking the blond, white tit juice fountaining up.  When a tit stopped giving Doreen wrapped both hands around the tit and worked it till milk again spouted up.  Every couple of minutes, Doreen stopped to rest her hands.  When she resumed, she first slapped Janes face half a dozen times then squeezed tit and sucked nipple, keeping at it till Jane was drained dry.

Leaning in, Doreen put her left nipple to Jane’s lips.  “Open up and suck loser.  Drink my milk like your husband does.  He loves my milk.  He says it’s much better than yours.  Drink my milk, worship my tits, or I’ll ruin your nipples.”  When the wife doesn’t start sucking, the mistress puts her fingernails around the still rigid nipple of her man’s wife and digs in.  Twisting and scratching, Doreen digs into the areola till she feels Jane’s lips suck on her distended nipple.  Milk is soon filling Jane’s mouth and she has to swallow, drinking her rivals’ milk.

Doreen rose and stood panting over the milked out blonde.  Doreen skimmed down her panties, yanked off Jane’s, then sat of Jane’s face, facing her feet.  Jane opened her eyes just in time to get a glimpse of the hairy pussy in her face, when she felt Doreen lick her slit, running her tongue up and down Jane’s cxnt, then latching on and sucking on her clit.

Jane wailed, unconsciously pushing her hips up, pushing Doreen’s tongue further into Jane’s twat.  Jane howled even louder when she felt Doreen’s fingers penetrate her pussy fucking her cxnt.  Doreen slipped two fingers into Jane’s pussy and vigorously pumped, slamming her fingers into Jane’s cxnt.  Jane wailed as Doreen savagely fucked the dirty blonde wife of the man she wanted.  Jane tried to retaliate, but it was no good.  Doreen fucked her so savagely that Jane was basically helpless.  It took a few minutes, but presently Jane began howling then gushed as she came.  Doreen didn’t slow down.  She kept right on finger fucking the wife and sucking on her clit till Jane came again.

Not giving the wife any time to recover, Doreen pulled Jane up to her knees, one hand in Jane’s hair the other gripping a boob.  Kneeling face to face, Doreen again began fingering Jane’s pussy.  Jane cried out, oohhhing and aahhhing as Doreen worked her.  Jane’s pussy was wet and dripping, getting wetter when Doreen leaned in and again sucked on Jane’s nipples.  Jane loudly came again, gushing onto Doreen’s hand.  Doreen wiped Jane’s pussy juice onto Jane’s face and into her mouth.

Doreen laid the wife out, then mounted her, going pussy to pussy, grinding their cxnts together.  Jane cried out as Doreen’s pussy muscles contracted and squeezed Jane’s cxnt.  Jane screamed.  It felt like Doreen’s twat was eating hers.  Jane came again.  Doreen bore down with her pussy, squeezing Jane’s pussy.  Reaching down with her hand, Doreen ran her nails up and down Jane’s cxnt, scratching harder and harder each time.

“Can I fuck your husband?”

“No… no… no.”

Doreen grabbed a handful of dirty blonde hair, pulled Jane’s head up and punched into her face… twice.  Positioning herself between Jane’s knees, Doreen put the tip of her stiletto heel to Jane’s pussy, then SLAMMED it in, all but destroying Jane’s twat.

“Can I fuck your husband?”

This time a violently crying Jane barely shook her head.

Doreen put her finger nails to Jane’s right areola and dug in.  Putting her thumbnail on the nipple she pushed down hard, inverting the nipple and cutting it.  Jane looked down to her chest and watched blood start running down her tit.

“STOP… please stop… fuck him… fuck him.”

Doreen dragged the wife by the tits, over to an overstuffed chair and propped her up against it.  “Now watch closely… this is how a real woman fucks HER man.”

Doreen looms over the beaten wife, puts her nipple to Jane’s lips.  “Suck it loser… make my nipples tingle as YOUR husband fucks my superior pussy.”  Waving Greg over, Doreen wags her ass at him till he sinks his cock into her dripping cxnt.  Slowly Greg slides his cock in and out of his mistress’s well soaked pussy.

“Oh… god… you are so tight.”  Reaching under, Greg works the tit Jane is not suckling.  In only five or six strokes, Greg dumps his load into Doreen’s hot snatch.  Greg keeps pumping and Doreen is so worked up, she orgasms after another two stokes.  Doreen is so worked up, that she not only pussy orgasms but her tits orgasm and spray milk into Jane’s mouth, face and boobs, gagging the wife and filling her mouth so again she must swallow her rivals milk.  Doreen pushes Jane to the floor and sits on her face, forcing the beaten wife to eat her husbands cum from her rivals pussy.  Doreen spent the night having Greg fuck her and Jane clean her out.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Doreen after a husband
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 09:13:03 AM »
Thank you very, very much! What a great, intense story - with a humiliating outcome for the wife!

Curious if Jane challenged Doreen for a rematch, with higher stakes - no limits, no rules, divorce - or if she was too devastated already.

Online Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 03:53:13 PM »
That was hot.   Even though the blonde lost.   Lol
Just the three of us

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2024, 04:49:53 PM »
This was superhot. I prefer your tales with closer fights but thank you for posting. Please do post more on here whether old or new stories! Loving the milk off and the humiliation at the end.