News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

She is like a nymph-her fights for sex

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
She is like a nymph-her fights for sex
« on: May 07, 2010, 12:39:18 AM »
I have always been very sexually active, some people might even call me an nymph. There hasn't been a day since the 7th grade that I haven't cum at least 2-3 times, whole there were days I couldn't even count all the multiple orgasms I had in a 24 hour period. At first it was boys, sometimes we would meet in a closet in school, or under the bleachers in gym, in the woods, in an empty class room. It would be 10 times better if I brought home a boy to study with, & I would get mom & my sister to drive him home, or my father & my sister. I would take my panties off just before we would leave & as soon as we got in the back seat I would take his hand & place it right in between my legs & I would actually show him exactly how I wanted him to rub me. I would love to jerk them off too. I wanted to make a big wet, sloppy mess of them because I would imagine how they would get into their house & how they would explain the mess if they got caught. My sister thought it was funny, we never discussed it, or sex at all for that matter Some boys made me cum, most of them did. My favorite guy was Rocky because his cock was twice the size of any of other boys, & it would get hard just at the thought of me touching it. My pussy would get so wet just thinking about Rocky. He was my first & thank god for my sister getting me the pill because Rocky & I must have did it 1000 times over the summer.

I am very pretty, that is if you like big voluptuous girls. In the 8th grade I was 5'7 and 160lbs. with 36C breasts and medium long blond hair. When 8th grade started Linda moved into the neighborhood & her & Rocky started going together. Linda was very small with no tits at all. She had a very pretty face, but she was like 5'1 and 90 lbs. I was
not happy with all the small cocks, so I had to go looking for new cocks. When I finally found one with a nice big cock he didn't want to do anything. One day I was really horny so I threw Mark into an abandoned class room. He wasn't fighting, but he was squirming, & twisting & trying to get away from me, & I was getting hornier & angrier. I finally managed to lower his pants to his knee's & make him lay down on his back on the ground. Then I sat my ass on his chest & believe me he wasn't going anywhere. I jerked him off until he shot an explosive load all over his lowered pants. I remember I was so hot I was shaking & I told him that now it was his turn to get me off. He didn't want to, but I was on top of him, & I was 30 lbs heavier than he was.
    I turned around to face his head & I held my wet, hot pussy right in his face & I told him to lick my cxnt. He tried to get me off of him, first his face turned red and then he started crying. By this time I was pissed & I was going to cum. I grabbed his hair & I started banging his head against the acrylic tile floor. I bounced his skull against the hard floor until he started begging me to stop. I held his head still screaming, "you want me to stop beating you up you ass hole, beg me to lick my cxnt. Beg me to suck my pussy with your tongue or I'll make you lick my ass hole clean with your tongue. He started crying even hard & begging me to let him go. I started punching in his face, punching his nose again & again until his face got all bloody and he was all red in the face and he started begging me to lick my pussy. I layed down on my back & I ordered him to lick me. The heat was rushing, streaming through my body. I felt so powerful & so in control. He was weak & he was pathetic. Look at him crying & begging. I screamed lick it. Stick your tongue out & lick my pussy." I had to give him orders, instructions on how to make me feel good, I had to slap his face a few times, smacked him hard until he was plunging his tongue in & out of my pussy & it was feeling better & better. Finally relief, more, harder, better than ever before.
    Can you believe Mark never came back to school again. For a few days I was using my finger every time I had a chance. Then one day I saw Rocky going in to his back yard so I followed him. I was desperate so I grabbed his cock through his pants, he fought me off & Rocky was close to my size & stronger than me. He told me he was going out with Linda, and it wasn't right. I kept fighting & struggling & I was so turned on, his cock was as hard as a rock & it was trying to bust right out of his pants. Lucky for me Rocky was too turned on & he stood up & he took off all of his clothes.
    I was so excited I thought I was going to burst as I ripped my own clothes off. It was the hottest sex I had ever had & after Rocky & I exploded ourselves into oblivion, we heard his mothers car pull in the drive way. I went home & i was in dream land. I took out my big rubber dildo, it wasn't quite as big or hard as Rocky's big cock, but I was plunging it into my pussy, working myself into frenzy after dripping frenzy thinking about going over to Rocky's house after school the next day.
     My bad. I turned off the alarm clock and I over slept. I tried on a few outfits. I was definitely going over Rocky's when he gets home, & wanted to look irresistible. Just thinking about him got me all excited again, so I played with myself, & with my big rubber cock, working my way into a frenzy, but not letting it go. I was boiling hot, but luckily it was time to get dressed for Rocky.
     I was just about to leave when there was a knock on the door & i was even more excited thinking it could be him, it could be my man with his big hard cock, but when I pulled the door open much to my surprise it was pretty little Diane. I have to give her credit, she put it right on the line. Rocky told her what happened & she was there to make sure that it would never happen again. She threatened me & she warned me, & my pussy was on fire, right there in my house. I could feel the wet, hot juices rolling down my legs, & suddenly my nipples got all swollen & hard.
     I told her that I would fight her for Rocky and if she wins I would never go near her man again, but if I won I would get Rocky & I would get her too. I don't think she was listening, or that she even cared. I think she was infuriated & she just wanted to knock my face in. Linda started punching me in my face. Her right fist smashed into my nose, & her left fist pounded my right eye. I tried to raise my hands to block another punch, but Linda was too fast for me, & her right fist plowed into my nose again, & I could taste a little blood as it started to roll from my nose.
      Now I was angry, how dare this stupid little bitch come to my house and bloody me. She sent her left fist at my face again, but this time I managed to reach up with my right hand & catch little Linda's wrist in mid air, & then with my own left fist I slugged Linda right on her chin, snapping her head back from the full force of my hard punch, & spinning Linda sideways for just one minute. Then Linda had to hold her hand up in the air to maintain her balance as she just came swinging back around to face me again.
      I smashed my left fist into her stomach, & I bashed the air right out of this skinny little slut. She groaned as she grabbed her aching stomach & she leaned forward gasping for air. I grabbed her by her fuckin hair & I wrenched her standing strait up on her feet again. I started hammering her stomach. I was pounding the fuckin air right out of that stupid little bitch, and Linda was coughing & gasping for air & trying to double over in pain, but she couldn't. I held her up by her fuckin hair as I beat her up.

I let go of the bitch's hair, & her knee's just buckled under her.
She fell into a ball on the ground gasping for breath. Feebly she started to try to get away from me, slowly crawling toward the front door, but I ran right after her & I got right in front of her, grabbing her hair with my hands & I screamed, "where do you think you're going bitch. I beat you up, but I'm far from finished with you yet."

Linda's eye filled with tears, & it felt like someone turned the heat in between my legs up, & now it felt like rivers of moltant lava was flowing down both of my legs. I started to laugh as I thought that this sexy little bitch was all mine now. I was shaking in anticipation of having this hot, sexy little bitch's tongue in between my legs. I made the bitch crawl like a dog to a chair, where I lowered my panties & I ordered this little whore to get on her knee's in front of me as I sat down on the chair.

I grabbed her hair with both of my hands & I held her face up as I spread my legs. I was showing the bitch my pussy, my soaking wet pussy screaming "now you're going to lick this pussy you whore. Now stick your tongue out. Linda put up no more resistance. She stuck her tongue out & she started teasing my pussy with her tongue. I yanked at her hair harder screaming, you better lick my pussy a lot better than that you fuckin little whore.

Linda started licking me, she was licking my wet, hot pussy feverishly, like a dog licking its master. It seemed to come so natural to Linda. She seemed to be really enjoying it. Then for a few years Linda was my pussy slave. She licked & sucked & worshiped my wet, hot pussy every day.