News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Write a story, how this fight will be going on according to you!

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Vivien is taunting Melinda "Everyone knows that I can beat you up you stupid bitch, you think you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to punch your face in & then I'll humiliate you you fuckin whore," but Melinda loses her temper & she sends her right fist pounding "bang," into Viviene's nose, full force, & Viviene's head swings back & forth & then before Vivien knows what hit her, Melinda sends her right fist plowing full force "bang," right into Viviene's nose again, & this time blood starts rolling from her nose as her head snaps back, & Viviene cry's out, "I'm bleeding," as she stumbles backwards a couple of steps on her high heels.

Melinda goes right after Viviene. She grabs her pink halter top dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Viviene's dress rips right off of her body in Melinda's hands as she stumbles backwards & she almost falls over. She's just standing there in her sexy white push up bra & little white lace panties & now the crowd is really cheering. Melinda screams, "I'm going to strip you naked out bitch, & then I'm going to humiliate you over & over again, right in front of everyone," but Viviene is infuriated, & she lunges forward, & Melinda isn't ready for her. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Melinda's waist, & she grabs her hair with both of her hands & she starts wrenching Melinda's head back & forth, & Melinda screams "aahh," from the pain of having her hair ripped right of her head as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of her until the two woman fall right over onto the ground with Viviene on top of Melinda.

Viviene starts to sit up on Melinda's stomach, but as she does Melinda sends her right fist plowing "bang," uppercut into Viviene's jaw. you can hear her teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & as it does Melinda backs & kicks & she manages to knock Viviene off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth across the concrete like a catfight. They both wrapped their hands through the other woman's hair & they took turn "bang, bang," pounding eachother's heads against the hard cement as they rolled back & forth over & over again until Viviene gets on top & she overpowers Melinda, & she grabs her arms & manages to hold them down to the ground. Then she raises up over her, pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Melinda totally helpless & now Viviene is in charge, & now Viviene really wants to knock the shit out o Melinda.

She balls hard tight fists with both of her hands & she starts hammering Melinda's face. First with her right fist she punches Melinda "bam," right in her left eye, & then with her left fist she punches her "bam," right in her right eye. Instantly Melinda's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Viviene screams, "I'm.going to black your eyes you whore bitch."

Melinda is bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me whore, get off of me you fuckin slut, but this only seems to infuriate Viviene even more & she starts pummeling Melinda's eyes, right fist "bam," left eye, left fist "bam," right eye, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's knocking the shit out of Melinda's face. She just keeps on "pounding her eyes, until her eyes swell up & turn black & blue. Viviene screams "I've been waiting a long time now to make you my slave. You're going to call me Mistress when you want to speak to me, & you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, right Melinda." Melinda manages to free her left hand & she reaches up & she takes her long, sharp fingernails & she starts clawing, scratching, trying to tear open Viviene's face.

Viviene screams "aahh," as she leans back trying to get away from Melinda's long nails, & as she does Melinda manages to free her right hand. Viviene manages to grab Melinda's wrist & she struggles hard trying to hold it down to the ground. She leans forward as she manages to hold Melinda's wrist down to the ground over her head, but as she does Melinda raises her head up off of the ground & she clamps her teeth down hard, right onto Viviene's left breast, right through her bra. Viviene lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaahhh," as Melinda's teeth go right though her bra & sink into her breast. Viviene leaps up off of Melinda trying to get to her feet, & you can see bloody red teeth marks on her bra as she loses her balance  she falls right over onto her ass on the ground rubbing her aching breast & crying out, "you bit me, you fuckin whore, you fuckin bit me."

Both woman are infuriated & they both start to get to their feet. Melinda is up first & as Viviene gets halfway to her feet Melinda grabs Viviene's hair & she jerks her head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," Viviene's jaw smashes right into Melinda's rising knee. You can hear Viviene's teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckjin head as her head swings up & back, but Melinda still has a hold of her hair & she shoves her head down again, as she raises up her right knee & 'bang," Viviene's jaw bounces right up off of Melinda's rising knee again, & this time Melinda lets go of Viviene's hair, & Viviene's head swings strait up in the air & Viviene is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down,

but Melinda has lost her temper, her face is beet red & Melinda is crazed now & she goes right after Viviene. She grabs her bloody bra with her left hand & she starts hammering Viviene's nose with her right fist. She's "bang, bang, bang," raising Viviene up onto her fist, & Viviene gets this totally shocked & startled look on her face as insanely Melinda keep on throttling her nose over & over again until blood is rolling from Viviene's nose, rolling down her chin & spotting on her sexy white blood stained bra, & Viviene is crying out, 'stop, please stop, enough you win enough."

Melinda is still crazed & she grabs Viviene's bra & she holds Viviene up right in front of herself, screaming right in Viviene's shocked face, "how dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough. You started this Viviene, you thought you were so fuckin tough. you thought you were going to beat me up & make me your slave. You thought you were going to humiliate me & make a fuckin fool out of me right in front of everyone, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Viviene, I knocked the shit out of you, & now I"m going to make you my slave, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it."

Viviene wants to stop, she cry's out "please stop," but Melinda is still really infuriated & she not about to fuckin stop. She's still holding Viviene bra & se shoves her back hard. Viviene's bra rips right off of her chest in Melinda's hands as Viviene goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the cement wall of the house hard, & "bang," her head does too. Viviene bounces up off of the wall, & as she does Melinda steps forward & she wraps her hands through Viviene's hair & she shoves her head back hard "bang," right against the cement wall again.

She starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering her head against the concrete. She's cracking her fuckin skull over & over again against the hard cement until first Viviene's eyes starts swimming around in her fuckin head, & then her legs get all wobbly. Then everything goes black & her knee's just buckle under her & when Melinda lets go of Viviene's hair, Viviene's eyes roll right back in her head & she just goes sliding down the wall onto her ass on the ground out cold. Melinda knocked Viviene unconscious, & Viviene is just sitting there propped up against the wall with this goofy little grin across her face, & her naked breasts are heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Melinda grabs Viviene by her fuckin ankles & she drags her limp body away from the wall. then she sits down right on her stomach & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps Viviene "boom," hard right across her face, swing her head to the side from the full force of the hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her, she slaps Viviene "boom," backhand hard across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping her face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand,  "boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth screaming, "wake up whore, I'm not even fuckin finished with you yet." She just keeps on smacking her face until she slaps her back awake & Viviene's eyes blink open.

Viviene is wavering in & out of black, in & out of consciousness & she's slapped so silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore. Then she starts to recognize Melinda sitting on her stomach & she realizes that Melinda has just knocked the fuckin shit out of her. Melinda is laughing screaming, "that's right whore, now I'm going to make you my slave, I'm really going to humiliate you bitch, & you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, right Viviene. Viviene is tough & she's never been submissive to anyone before, & feebly she starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "no, never, get off of me bitch." Melinda laughs as she gets up off of Viviene screaming, 'alright whore, you haven't had enough yet. Then get up & fight me. come on get up & fuckin fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you."

Viviene looks around & she see's the large crowd of her friends, & she can hear a couple of her friends urging her to get up & fight. Viviene slowly starts to get to her feet, but Melinda is still really pissed off & she grows impatient & she grabs Viviene's hair with both of her hands & she jerks her standing strait up on her feet. Viviene screams "aahh," as she's stood up on her wobbly, rubbery legs  Melinda is clearly winning at this point & Viviene is knocked silly & she's all pummeled & bloody & weak as Melinda shoves her back against the wall & she raises her fists up like a man screaming, "i knocked the shit out of you Viviene, & now I'm going to knock the shit out of those pathetic flabby tits of your you bitch." Melinda starts pummeling her breasts, right fist "boom," left breast, left fist, "boom,"right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom,' back & forth & back & forth, she's using Viviene's tits as punching bags.

Feebly Viviene is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the punches, tears are welling up in her eyes  & she's crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you," but Melinda really wants to teach this bitch a lesson & she won't fuckin stop." She just keeps pounding her tits, until Viviene's tits are all swollen & black & blue. Melinda screams, "alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & you better call me Mistress when you want to speak to me." Viviene is totally throttled. She's stumbling & swaying on her wobbly, rubbery legs & her face is beet red as tears start to roll from her eyes as feebly she cry's out, "alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave."

Melinda's face is beet red & with her right fist she punches Viviene hard "bang," right in her already bloody, cracked nose screaming, "louder, you better speak a lot louder than that when you speak to your Mistress, & you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do."  Viviene is really scared now & desperately she starts crying out, "help me, someone please help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help this big mouth, they all just stand there & watch as Melinda punches Viviene totally submissive. She balls up her right fist hard & tight & she pulls it all the way back & she brings it right up over her shoulder & sends it plowing "bang," right into Viviene's nose again & you can hear the fuckin bone break & the silence. The crowd has gone totally silent. The only sound you can hear is Viviene crying like a baby as blood is dripping out of her nose & its starting to fill up in her mouth. Viviene is spitting blood out of her mouth as Melinda screams, "say it whore."

Tears are streaming down Viviene's face, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & rolling down her chin onto her swollen, black & blue tits & desperately she cry's out, "i'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." The crowd is going crazy as Melinda screams, "that's right slave, get on your hands & knee's." Viviene is scared, she's so scared she's shaking in fear & she's submissive to Melinda now. Slowly she lowers herself down onto her hands & knee's right in front of Melinda. Melinda walks over to a chair & she sits down screaming, "crawl over here slave." Viviene is obedient to Melinda now & she crawls right over to her as Melinda removes her shoes screaming, "now you're going to lick kiss my feet. Kiss your Mistress' feet & show all of your friends just what a pathetic submissive whore slave you really are."

Viviene takes Melinda's right foot in her hands & she holds it right up to her mouth & gently she kisses it. Melinda screams, "kiss it more bitch, & keep kissing it until I say you can stop." Viviene starts kissing her foot over & over again. Melinda screams, "lick clean you whore, lick your Mistress' feet clean you fuckin pathetic whore slave." Viviene is crying hysterically & she starts begging Melinda, "please, please you win, I had enough," but Melinda has been waiting a long time now to dominate this big mouth & she's not going to fuckin stop. She gets up off of the chair & she grabs Viviene's panties & she rips them right off of er body. Then she grabs her by her fuckin hair & she sits down again, pulling Viviene right across her lap. Now Melinda is going to give Viviene an over the knee spanking, She takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "boom, boom, boom," smacking her ass.

She's spanking her ass & Viviene's ass is getting all swollen & turning redder & redder & bloody welts are forming on her ass & Viviene is desperately crying out, "stop, please Mistress, I'll do anything, anything, please stop." Melinda stops & she screams, "you want me to stop whore, then beg me to suck my pussy. Beg your Mistress to lick & suck her sweet, delicious pussy until I come all over your face." Viviene is crying out at the top of her lungs, "please Mistress, let me suck your pussy. Let me lick & suck your sweet delicious pussy until you come right on my7 face Mistress." Melinda lets Vivivne off of her lap & screams, "get on your hands & knee's slave." Viviene gets on her hands & knee's right in between Melinda's legs & she leans over & she starts licking her pussy with her tongue. She's licking Melinda's wet, hot pussy right in front of everyone, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Melinda is getting turned on, her nipples are all swollen, & they're beet red & rock hard as Melinda dominates Viviene.

Sweat starts rolling from Melinda's face & she's panting & making these sexy little noises "aahh, aahh, oohh,  oohh." Melinda screams, "suck me off whore, suck me until I come you submissive whore slave." Viviene starts sucking her passionately. She's plunging her tongue in & out of her wet, hot pussy & sucking her clit & all of a sudden she starts "aaaaahhhh, aaaaahhh," going off. She comes all over her slaves face & the crowd is cheering.

Offline amazonas

• God Member
Re: Write a story, how this fight will be going on according to you!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 11:24:40 PM »
Congratulations to the story,turned out very well! ;D
Thank you very much and if you believe it a rematch may come the loser dared  tries to resist a lady's command. :o ???