News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TWO ASIAN WOMAN FIST FIGHT FOR RAVENMAN

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
TWO ASIAN WOMAN FIST FIGHT FOR RAVENMAN
« on: July 26, 2010, 03:43:04 AM »
Mari has suspected that her boyfriend has been going out with Aya for a long time now, especially because every time her boyfriend disappears, so does Aya. Mari has quite an explosive temper & it has taken quite a bit of control for her not to confront the little bitch, but Aya is a close friend & she has given her the benefit of the doubt. It became more intense late FrIday night when Mari had already spent the whole night pacing back & forth waiting impatiently for her boyfriend, & walking over to Aya's place & she wasn't home too. Then she ran into some mutual friends who just happened to mention that they saw her boyfriend & Aya was hanging all over him & acting really flirtatious. You could see smoke coming out of Mari's ears, her boyfriend, & her best girlfriend, kill, kill, kill.

They didn't come home all night long, & Mari was so pissed she spent practically the whole night driving around looking for the little slut. Finally Mari went to sleep Saturday afternoon, she had been too angry to sleep until then. She lay in bed thinking of what she wanted to do to Aya, how she would beat her up, & teach her a lesson. Aya on the other hand was ready to tell Mari, it just happened, they were in love & that is that. Aya is quite crazy & she didn't think that Mari would have the fuckin nerve to fight her, & even if she did, Aya was quite confident that she could beat the shit out of Mari, & she laughed at the thought of sending Mari home totally humiliated right in front of her new man. The boyfriend & Aya spent all day Saturday shopping, & before they went back to the hotel to change Aya saw an adult store & they stopped in. Aya laughed when she showed the boyfriend this huge strap on dildo & said "why don't we buy this for Mari so she won't be lonely."

Things really come to a head Saturday night when Mari finds out that her boyfriend & Aya are at a local bar.  Mari is really infuriated as she storms into the bar & she looks all around the crowded bar until there on the other side of the bar she see's her boyfriend & Aya is sitting practically on his lap, hanging all over him & acting quite flirtatious. Mari storms across the bar & she walks right up to Aya screaming, "slut, whore, I can't believe you're with my boyfriend. I'm going to knock the shit out of you & teach you a lesson you'll never forget. I'm going to humiliate you & make a fuckin fool out of you right in front of everyone." Aya gets this nasty little smile across her face as she looks up at Mari & says, "he doesn't want a skinny flat chested whore like you any more, he wants a beautiful sexy woman like me, so why don't you just get out of her before I blacken your eyes, & break your fuckin nose, & knock your face in."  Aya holds up the big dildo
laughing as she says, & since I am going to have your man's cock from now on bitch, here is a cock for you so you won't be lonely.

Mari is enraged, her face is beet red & Mari doesn't wait. She grabs Aya by her fuckin hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, tearing at her hair, & Aya screams "aaahhh," in pain as Mari pulls her right off of the bench onto the floor of the bar. Insanely she starts dragging her across the acrylic tile floor of the bar on her hands & knee's & Aya is screaming "stop, let go, let go of my hair," from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. She swinging Aya around the bar room floor like a little floppy doll & Aya's knee's are getting all scraped & Bloody. Mari is crazed now & she starts kicking Aya "boom, boom," right in her ribs with the sharp point of her right high heel, but as Mari sends her high heel at Aya's ribs again, Aya manages to reach up & she grabs Mari's ankle in mid air & she manages to tackle Mari to the ground. Mari screams, "aahh," both from the shock & the pain of falling right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.

Aya leaps onto Mari, but as she leans forward to grab Mari's wrists, Mari sends her right fist plowing "bang," uppercut right into Aya's jaw. You can hear Aya's teeth bang together & chatter in her head as her head swings up & back, & Mari half sits up & grabs Aya's hair &  she pulls Aya right off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth & back & forth across the bar room floor like a fuckin catfight, first Mari is on top, then Aya, then Mari gets back on top of Aya. By now a large crowd has gathered around the two woman & they're cheering. Aya gets on top of Mari & she grabs her hair with both of her hands & she jerks her head up, & then she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the hard tile floor. Then she jerks her head up again & she shoves it down "bang," right into the floor again.

Mari is bucking & she's kicking & her hands are free, & with her left hand she takes her long, shiny red finger nails & she starts grabbing, scratching, tearing at Aya's face, & with her right hand she starts grabbing at Aya's hair. Aya tries to lean back to get away from Mari's long sharp fingernails, but Mari's red fingernails manage to scratch Aya's face & Aya screams "aahh," as she leaps up off of Mari & she gets to her feet. She puts her hand to the scratches on her face & she's infuriated as she screams "you scratched my face you whore." Mari gets to her feet too, & Mari screams, " & now I'm really going to knock the shit out of you whore," as she raises her fists up  like a man screaming, "come on whore, put your fists up & fight me. Come on you big mouth, put your fists up & fight so that I can really punch your face in."

Aya raises her fists up too & the two woman just stand there in the middle of the crowded bar, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & send her home totally humiliated & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. They start to circle eachother, checking eachother out until Mari goes after Aya with her left fist. She sends her fist right at Aya's face, but Mari isn't prepared for how good Aya fights. Aya manages to raise her right hand up & she catches Mari's wrist in mid air, & with her own left fist she punches Mari "bang," right in her nose, swinging Mari's head back, & Mari cry's out, "I'm bleeding as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over.

Mari puts her hands to her nose & seeing blood Mari really loses her temper. Her face turns beet red & she lunges right at Aya. She grabs her dress with both of her hands & she shoves her back hard. Aya's dress & bra rips right off of her body in Mari's hands as she goes stumbling backwards  on her high heels & she almost falls over. She's just standing there with her large breasts & white lace panties exposed in front of everyone & now the crowd is really cheering. Mari screams, "now I'm going to use those flabby cow tits of yours as punching bags you whore," but now Aya is just as angry as Mari & before Mari has a chance to think she runs right after her. She leaps right onto Mari, wrapping her legs around Mari's waist & she grabs Mari's hair with both of her hands & she starts wrenching Mari's head back & forth & back & forth, & Mari is screaming  in pain, "aahh, aahh, my hair let go as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of her until Mari loses her balance & she falls right over onto the ground with Aya on top of her.

Aya grabs Mari's hair with both of her hands & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Mari's head against the floor of the bar. She's cracking Mari's skull over & over again against the hard tile floor, & insanely Mari is flailing her fists & grabbing at Aya's breast with her long, sharp fingernails. The crowd is going crazy, they can't believe these two infuriated, insane woman are beating the shit out of eachother like this. Mari's eyes are starting to swim around in her head, but she manages to dig her long, sharp red fingernails into Aya's large exposed breast & Aya screams "aahh," as she leaps up off of Mari trying to get to her feet, but she trips & she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the floor with a bang. Aya is sitting there rubbing her aching, bloody breast as slowly Mari sits up, & Mari is seeing stars, fuckin stars as she see's Aya get up to her feet & now Aya is really infuriated.

Aya stands over Mari screaming, "get up slut, get up you fuckin whore, so that I can really knock some fuckin sense into you." Slowly Mari starts to get up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, but just as she stands UP Aya grabs her dress with her left hand & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Mari's chin with her fist. Aya is punching Mari silly. She's knocking Mari senseless, & Mari, her head is swinging  back & forth & back & forth like a floppy doll under her fist, & now Mari's eyes are really swimming around in her fuckin head. Aya grabs Mari's dress with her right hand too & she holds Mari up right in front of herself on her rubbery legs, screaming right in Mari's face, "you though you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to knock the shit out of me right in front of all of these people, but you were wrong. I beat you up Mari, I punched you silly you skinny, pathetic little bitch, & now i'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget. Now tell everyone you're my slave bitch, Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do."

Mari is tough & she's never been submissive to anyone in her life before, & she's not going to humiliate herself in front of her boyfriend & all of these people, & feebly she tries to push Aya away crying out, "no, never, get away from me you fuckin whore," but Mari is all pummeled & she's weak, & now she's really infuriated Aya. Aya shoves her back hard, so hard that Mari's dress & bra rip right off of her body in Aya's hands, & now the crowd is cheering Aya, & now it's Mari who's standing there in front of everyone with her breasts exposed in her little white lace panties. Mari is even more humiliated & she's even more infuriated, & she pulls her right fist all the way back & she feebly stumbles forward screaming, "look at what you did to me you fuckin bitch, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you." She sends her fist right feebly at Aya's face, but Aya manages to catch her wrist in mid air & she screams right in her shocked face, "you're not going to kill anyone Mari you pathetic whore bitch."

Aya starts  "bang, bang, bang, bang,"  hammering Mari's nose. She's knocking Mari's face in with her fist & Mari's nose cracks & breaks under her hard punches & blood is gushing from her nose, rolling down her chin & spotting on her little tits. Mari is submissive now, she's afraid Aya is going to bash her face in & desperately she starts crying out, "alright, you win, you can have my boyfriend," but Aya is crazy & she's still really pissed off & now Aya really wants to teach Mari a lesson. She sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Mari's nose again screaming, "I told you to tell everyone that you're my slave, & that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on Bitch, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Tears start rolling from Mari's eyes, she's crying & crying like a little girl, but she doesn't say a fuckin word.

Aya is incensed all over again & she punches Mari "bang," right in her nose again screaming, "say it bitch." She breaks Mari's nose, & now blood is dripping from Mari's nose & its starting to fill her mouth up. The crowd has gone silent, its so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound you can hear is Mari crying, but Mari is scared now. She's so scared she's shaking in fear as she starts sputtering blood & she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress. The crowd is going crazy. Aya lets go of Mari's hair & Mari falls over onto her hands & knee's on the floor of the bar, & Mari is crying like a baby as she curls up into a ball.

The crowd is going crazy. Mari is quivering & shaking in fear. The only pleasant thought that crosses Mari's mind is thank god this totally painful, humiliating experience is finally over. Aya walks over & she finds the large rubber dildo that had fallen on the floor & she picks it up & she walks over to Mari screaming, "You think its over bitch, I'm far from finished with you yet bitch." She leans over & she grabs Mari's hair with her right hand & she takes the big, hard rubber cock & she shoves it right up into Mari's ass hole." Mari's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaaaahhhh," & she leaps up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs trying to get away, but she's can'. Aya has her right hand laced tightly through Mari's hair & that big rubber cock shoved high up into her ass hole, & Mari just can't get away. Mari is leaping & jumping & twisting & trying to dance off of the large dildo crying out frantically "get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me," as Aya starts marching her around the bar on her wobbly, rubbery legs right in front of everyone.

Aya is laughing at Mari, everyone is laughing right in Mari's face as Aya parades her around the bar on that dildo right in front of everyone. Aya is laughing as she screams, "you want me to take it out bitch." Mari cry's out, Yes, take it out Mistress, please take it out Mistress," as Aya is plunging that big erect cock in & out of her ass hole over & over again. Aya screams "than tell everyone that this is your new cock & hoiw much you want your Mistress to shove it into your pussy so you can get fucked tonight. Mari is crying hysterically, She could never even imagine being this humiliated, but Mari is scared & she's totally submissive to Aya & she starts begging, "fuck me Mistress, fuck me with my new cock Mistress." Aya rips the dildo out of Mari's ass hole & she screams, "alright, but first get on your knee's bitch & suck your new cock clean."

Aya is dominant & Mari is totally submissive to her, & like a slave, like a submissive slave she gets on her hands & knee's & she grabs the dildo with both of her hands & she starts sucking it like its her boyfriends cock. The crowd is screaming. When Aya is satisfied that Mari is totally humiliated & she takes the large rubber cock off & she hands it to Mari screaming, "that's right slave, strap this into your cxnt & crawl out of her before I stand you up & I knock the shit out of you all over again. Mari grabs the dildo & she straps it right into her pussy & submissively she crawls out of the bar with the crowd screaming & cheering.