News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FCF Tussling Club

• 91 Replies

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
Re: FCF Tussling Club
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 08:54:14 PM »
Which means I'll be wearing a French maid's outfit a lot

*Notices Michelle in her great new outfit*..Michelle!  Red wine for me please!  And clean the ashtray!

*then keeps talking to Emily*..See,  i could beat you in an erotic wrestling match..maybe even at pro..but I have no chance in a poll.  Your breasts are three times my size!!"  Giggles...
Lady Gaelle

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 09:03:44 PM »
With her mega boobs...
If Emily had been on the "Titanic"....

It would have never sunk :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 11:49:04 PM »
Which means I'll be wearing a French maid's outfit a lot

*Notices Michelle in her great new outfit*..Michelle!  Red wine for me please!  And clean the ashtray!

*then keeps talking to Emily*..See,  i could beat you in an erotic wrestling match..maybe even at pro..but I have no chance in a poll.  Your breasts are three times my size!!"  Giggles...

you may beat me playing cards Gaelle dear..in a wrestling match you wouldn't stand a chance..wanna bet? *battling eyes then leans to Gaelle s ear and kisses her cheek softly* we need to try it out *giggles then turns back and blows a kiss to Sadie and Michelle

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 11:43:46 AM »
While this FCF Tussling Club thread is posted under "Clique Wars".....

This thread will be the furthest thing from a "Clique War".....and the word clique won't have a place in our mantra.....this was one thing Ami and I talked about so often......and is her dream

Its also mine :)

This is going to be where we can do the things we hopefully all like and desire to do.....and have more fun with people than maybe we ever thought possible...

The magic does live.....and its going to thrive...

One of my "thanks" today will be for the people I see becoming involved in this.....and for the desires and the fun we all seek.....and want to share.....

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.....:)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2013, 01:05:37 PM »
ou may beat me playing cards Gaelle dear..in a wrestling match you wouldn't stand a chance..wanna bet? *battling eyes then leans to Gaelle s ear and kisses her cheek softly* we need to try it out *giggles then turns back and blows a kiss to Sadie and Michelle

He he..*kisses Emily's cheek back* Oh really?  We will have to try it out for sure..*smiles*
Lady Gaelle

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2013, 06:21:44 PM »
I would like it but it is very hard to gather 4 wrestlers at the same time and those tag matches last very long usually :(
Lady Gaelle

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 07:43:39 PM »
Gee...

mandy and Sadie

Gaelle and Emily....

I better get busy and make that French maid's outfit another size too small :P

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2013, 02:46:23 AM »
This is something I would be interested in!!

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2013, 05:50:22 AM »
Lots of cool people and I am totally in!  Great idea
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline LittleLauren

• Dancin Fool - NO MEN
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2013, 06:49:49 AM »
Ok so I wanted to say thanks to everybody for all ya support and nice words about the Tussling Club!! I really appreciate all ya comments and support so much! So like since there seems to be plenty of interest for the Tussling Club I figured I'd go ahead and see how many people would be interested in doing a tournament type thing to determine champions for the various styles. I figured what we could do is set it up so like we could have divisions for the different fighting styles. Prostyle, catfight, sub/pin wrestling, erotic fighting, possibly tag team (if we get enough people) and MMA/NHB/Boxing. I was thinking what we could do is have everyone who's interested in doing a tournament let me know and I can set up a new thread with a roster saying who's all involved in the fights and what styles they like. Also just for fun, I'm coming up with some fighting area ideas to kinda help keep things kinda fun and awesome. The Tussling Club is in a big building and we're gonna have different rooms with different setups for each type of tussling so like I'm gonna try and set that up and write up the designs as best I can.

Once we have enough people (probably at least 8 to make it fun) for each style we can set up a bracket and set up fights. I know lots of people may not have time for a full cyber fight so I figured we could do the tussles as either a poll fight, cyber fight (preferably in a conference or chatroom to help keep things fun and fair) and email matches. So if like you're interested in the tournament please tell me what style you'd like to compete in and what kind of match medium you would prefer so that we can hopefully pair up enough people with similar mediums that everyone can have fun and compete the way they like best.

The most important thing about this tournament isn't who wins and who loses but rather about having fun matches and meeting new opponents and building exciting new rivalries. Cause of this I ask that all trash talking be kept private between you and your opponent (If they're ok with it too) and that ya keep the comments positive so we can all have fun and not have to worry about people getting upset and not having fun.

I really hope we get a lot of turnout for this tournament cause I think it can be a LOT of fun and I'm totally excited to see who all joins up!! I'll leave the signups going till after the Holidays so we can do the tournament after all the Holiday craziness is over.

Also, just cause ya not interested in being part of the tournament thingy don't let that stop ya from posting here about amazing opponents, really fun matches or just to talk up ya friends or meet new ones. I'd love this thread to be about making friends and meeting new opponents without having to go through all the trash talking and drama that FCF sometimes brings. I can't wait to hear more from everyone and please tell ya friends and anyone you think would enjoy this. The more the merrier!!! Also I don't mind if guys join, everyones welcome here and if we get enough I'm totally fine with doing a mixed wrestling division as well. I'd love to hear any suggestions or comments any of ya have so please don't be shy bout posting them here. I'm kinda just winging this so like I appreciate all ideas!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and for all the awesome support ya all have given me so far! I'm looking forward to meeting some amazing new opponents and having some great matches here in the future!!

Love ya all TONS!!!!!

OK dont forget about little old me!!!!  I do cat, apt style, some sub wrestling......dont mind erotic and rougher matches with girls my size.....just dont ignore me just because you all fear me....I'm here for fun just like the rest of you, I just seem to be overlooked because you're all intimidated or just plain afraid....I'm not supergirl or miss perfect, but for some reason nobody here wants to acknowledge my presence.
I'm here to fight other women, NO MEN!!  I don't care what you think, please respect my wishes and leave me alone

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »

My first...and usual...victim!!!

;D :D :-*

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2013, 07:06:53 AM »

My first...and usual...victim!!!

;D :D :-*

*hugs*

J
xoxo

Ha!  I definitely want Swampy first!!!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2013, 05:22:03 PM »
How could i resist...

Catfights, rough matches, NHB and i do eroticism too ;)

So yeah im in... Can fight either on YIM or email either or...

Nice one Ami x

Offline LittleLauren

• Dancin Fool - NO MEN
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2013, 06:02:20 PM »
How could i resist...

Catfights, rough matches, NHB and i do eroticism too ;)

So yeah im in... Can fight either on YIM or email either or...

Nice one Ami x

Oh look I think I just found my first victim, err, opponent.   Kum on Karly, let's tangle over on yahoo.
Something a little more than just wrestling?  Oh yea, that's for sure!!
I'm here to fight other women, NO MEN!!  I don't care what you think, please respect my wishes and leave me alone

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2013, 06:05:51 PM »
*Cracks knuckles... Oh Lauren Laren Lauren something erm i mean someone i can get my teeth into... Mmmmm