News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Descriptive cyberfight idea - male or female wanted

• 5 Replies

Offline sugarandsparklez

Descriptive cyberfight idea - male or female wanted
« on: February 07, 2014, 03:30:41 PM »
I originally put this in another category, but after rethinking, I placed it in completely the wrong place. So here it is in a more suitable location :)

Hey all!!

I have some time off in the next month or so, so am looking for an opponent for some roleplaying fun. I want to start a mini reality with different guys and girls (non celebs), characters which we could roleplay between the two of us. For instance, our first match could be f vs f, and then the next match could involve the losers best friend looking for revenge. Then the losers boyfriend...etc. So we would bring in more characters as we went on, and it would evolve.

I am happy to do this with some mixed or with all f vs f depending on if my opponent is male or female and what they want. Im happy to explore any particular kinks or styles during this set of roleplays, and would be more than happy to post it as one large or several shorter stories on this website. All I ask from my opponent is that they are:

* Literate. I hear people a lot say Im detailed but dont write an essay. While I dont want an actual essay, I write more than most and like to really get into the match with my opponent.

* Imaginative. I want someone who can come up with new things that make you stop and re-read a post. Alternatively describing a move which is done all the time in a new way which makes it seem completely fresh.

* Open minded. Willing to hear out ideas, and give them as well, which may be outside the box. The key to a good cyberfight partnership is that its all about being open. Explaining what you want from a match, and like, and listening to your opponent.

So feel free to send me a message on yahoo, a personal message, or reply to this thread to get things started. Hopefully we can have some fun.

*~* Hannah-Ellie *~*

Offline LindaStraw

Re: Descriptive cyberfight idea - male or female wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:42:42 PM »
id love to roleplay with you, extensively, email me at umar.ishmael@gmail.com

diane121

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 05:06:17 PM »
Yes I would love to try this with you. I too am a very detailed writer and love roleplaying. Please let's talk. You can get me at
E mail-pullithard@yahoo.com
Fcf- as "diane121"

Offline jennfites

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 05:19:35 PM »
That sounds like a fun time !

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 12:14:22 PM »
I love descriptive and creative sexfights. Buildups and kissing duels are a must. If you're on, look me on trillian (julieta76) ;)
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.

Offline Giga

• im ready to show what i got in me! i only play on emaill or vk (ask to rp there im kinda easy to find look up the futa fight comunity on vk and red and blue haired pfp is me ) i play as a shemale or futa if you will or female so hit me up to rp.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 09:45:43 AM »
i whould love to play with ya contact swagsega2016@gmail.com to talk morre about this. i have a few ideas i think you might enjoy.
im ready to rock and roll bitches come at me in a cyberfight rp style