News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE FEMALE FUCK AND FIGHT CLUB - POSITIONS VACANT

• 15 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
THE FEMALE FUCK AND FIGHT CLUB - POSITIONS VACANT
« on: January 21, 2016, 01:02:36 AM »
Hi all,

Maura and I are so excited that so many of you are enjoying the series of the
club.

This notice is for those of you who want to get involved, though not necessarily as a member.

Considering the number of tough talking bitches that gather in the chat room, we expect any number of muscled dykes to apply.

And of course we know there are numerous hot little bitches out there as well.

THE FEMALE FUCK AND FIGHT CLUB

HELP WANTED

The FFFC has jobs available for the following positions:

# HOUSEMAIDS – 4 Vacancies

Due to the overwhelming success of their new club, Maura and Toni require the services of four housemaids, as Jane and Joan are now fully involved in the back room office management of the club.

Four young bitches are needed to service the needs of the management, senior staff, and all the members.

Light duties include, cleaning and laundry.

The housemaids will be at the beck and call of the members, and will be expected to demonstrate on a regular basis their ability to fight for their privileges, and for the enjoyment of the members.

There will be a pecking order of seniority amongst the four, based on their fighting and fucking skills. They must always be available to service the members, be it in fighting or fucking.

Full board and meals provided, as well as medical insurance. Considering the amount of fighting expected, the medical insurance will be at the top cover.

If you are a horny, feisty bitch you should apply. Submissive sweet young pussycats should not apply.  

# SECURITY GUARDS – 2 Vacancies

The services are required of two FBBs to protect both the premises and also the members.

It is expected that both women will be dominant, aggressive dykes  who will throw their weight around.

They will be required to provide from time to time entertainment for the members by engaging in savage, brutal brawls with each other in the pit.

Members will also call on their services from time to time for private fuck sessions.

Full board and meals provided, as well as medical insurance. Considering the amount of fighting expected, the medical insurance will be at the top cover.

If you are a horny, dominant dyke who is always up for a fight you should apply. Weak pussies will not be interviewed.

All applications should be addressed to either Maura or Toni, by replying on this notice by posting your message here.

Signed,
Maura and Toni.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:37:33 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: THE FEMALE FUCK AND FIGHT CLUB - POSITIONS VACANT
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:58:36 AM »
Love to apply for the Security Guard position that come with  Full board and meals provided, as well as medical insurance. hehehe

Please interview me in and out
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 09:46:53 AM »
Oooh, this horny, dominant dyke would love to apply for the security position!  ;D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 07:00:25 AM »
seems like i have competition for the position or are we both gonna get it
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 03:21:44 AM »
Sonja and Caroline,

Maura and I are excited that you applied for the security positions. We are so impressed by your reputations CVs that we both feel you would be better as full members of the club.

Sonja our members are all tough dykes and we know you will fit in well. Maura and I need to initiate you as soon as possible in the pit.

We have already tasted the delights of Caroline , and the members are lining up to fuck her.

Apple, can I call you that, you can have the choice of positions. Membership could also be offered if you stand up to the test from Maura and me. The fucking test that is.

Toni and Maura

Offline TravelerJane

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 05:32:28 AM »
I'd love to join :)

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 07:59:43 AM »
You are accepted as member, Jane... We will meet soon in the Club

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 12:12:47 PM »
Is there any secretary needed. I love to be in submissive side.......

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 07:22:12 AM »
Sonja and Caroline,

Maura and I are excited that you applied for the security positions. We are so impressed by your reputations CVs that we both feel you would be better as full members of the club.

Sonja our members are all tough dykes and we know you will fit in well. Maura and I need to initiate you as soon as possible in the pit.

Mmmm, Toni & Maura, promoted from security to full member ... what an honor, girls! Thank you ... mwuahs!  :P :-*

Can't wait to get down and dirty in the pit with either one of you, or with Carol, maybe taking both of you two on ... giggles!  :P ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 05:43:51 PM »
Removed at posters request
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:35:22 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 05:58:32 PM »
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:58:27 PM by Lauren »
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 06:49:57 PM »
I don't know about moving to a new site, but I think it is time to launch an investigation into official misconduct. Was this the decision of a single moderator, or was it voted on by a 2/3 margin?
After all, this isn't realy about one CLIQUE battleing another.... It's simply an ongoing STORY, that has several contributers.
I'm looking forward to dropping in on the next party when it is scheduled, no matter where the club is located.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 07:24:53 PM »
Removed at posters request
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:35:51 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 01:05:27 AM »
Unlocking this topic now with a caveat.  One post in here that goes off topic to complain about anything and this thread will be removed totally.  It has been discussed by the moderators and the website owner also  agreed this is where it belongs.  John also discussed with Toni 1  about where this topic belongs and  she had no problem with where it is.  Enjoy the topic and don't ruin it.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline kelcey

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 03:35:42 AM »
Any openings left? I need a job.

Kelcey