News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexfights, Catfights and Wrestling Matches, Oh My!

• 0 Replies

Offline Rokan

Sexfights, Catfights and Wrestling Matches, Oh My!
« on: July 02, 2019, 10:00:36 AM »
As the title suggests, seeking partners for FxF fights of pretty much all flavors, with my levels of severity ranging from bloodless, bruiseless wriggling sexual contests to having two lasses beat the ever-loving stuffing and red stuff out of one another as they struggle from one side of their chosen battlefield to another. I tend to prefer unarmed fighting most of the time, though I've definitely got a soft spot in my heart for 'environmental' assaults that see women get knocked against/knocked through/knocked with furniture and whatever other handy bits of bludgeoning material are on hand. Settings can range from a professional league between two competitors to a hateful catfight between rivals.

The reason I'm making an interest thread rather than joining one of the many fine fighting leagues I can see if that I do have a particular flavor in terms of how my chosen fighters tend to behave, both when they're winning and when they're losing, that might frustrate some. In essence, my gals never quit. They don't surrender, they don't plead for mercy, they don't try to bargain when they feel they're on the losing end. They'll struggle, squirm, bite, headbutt and do whatever they can until the will to fight is beaten/cummed out of them, and by the time they've finally been broken, they're... well, broken. Unconscious, senseless, left with little to no awareness of their surroundings. And when they win, oh me oh my they will rub it in, especially if they're getting payback for a wrong perpetrated on them sometime in the past. 'Dignity In Victory' my ass! As one can imagine, this means I tend to love a war of attrition above all else, where both fighters absolutely ravage one another until someone finally finds their body just isn't responding to their commands, that no matter how willing their spirits are to carry on the battle, the flesh is too weak to follow through.

....thaaaat being said, if any of the site's more, er, habitual losers would like to get the stuffing beaten out of them by a dominating opponent, hey, I'm not exactly going to be raising protest.

I can be reached on Trillian, (Zanten) and Discord, (ZantenZonoran#5530) though I welcome site messages from anyone who has questions or a request. Look forward to locking horns!!