News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Petra DWW / Fighting dolls

• 5 Replies

Offline The hogg

Petra DWW / Fighting dolls
« on: September 09, 2023, 08:33:13 PM »
Has petra from fighting dolls retired?

For the most part she has always dominated except one match against tiffany

But recently she's been dominated by denise, dominated really badly by tiffany (7-1) and dominated multiple times by andy.

Has she now given up? Because tbh it was sexy as hell watching her loose

Offline locked

Re: Petra DWW / Fighting dolls
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 01:42:53 AM »
I'm it's the same Petra I'm thinking of , she hasn't done anything for Fighting Dolls in about five years so I figured she was retired.

Her old stuff was great. A favorite trib battle she had was with Luna ( Trib Girls / DWW era ) and it was incredible !  Luna got the best of Petra and it was something to see  :P !

Offline The hogg

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 02:05:38 AM »
Yes the trib fight with luna is excellent. There's a good montage called petra getting finished on spankbang which is worth a watch as well

One of her fights against vladka was good and funny when vladka kept telling her her pussy stinks ????

Petra vs renee would have been a classic

Offline locked

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 12:42:13 PM »
Yes the trib fight with luna is excellent. There's a good montage called petra getting finished on spankbang which is worth a watch as well

One of her fights against vladka was good and funny when vladka kept telling her her pussy stinks ????

Petra vs renee would have been a classic

LOL  :D ... the one with Vladka ... was that one from Trib Girls also ?  Wonder if it's still available on the TG site? I'll have to look and also for the one you mentioned is on SB.

Do you speak that language or did they have sub titles translating the verbal comments to each other  during the match ?

Offline locked

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 01:17:16 PM »
Petra loved to kick ass when fighting or wrestling ... for the longest time nobody beat her. She was also noted as the being dirtiest fighter back in her DWW days.

But when sex fighting she was more than happy to take whatever her opponent delivered.  She wasn't shy about showing her enjoyment with it either,  the most vocal of any of the girls I ever saw, screaming and moaning loudly the whole time.   She just couldn't lie back as she constantly tried to sit up to watch their pussies smushing together as they tribbed  :o  , which screwed her up even more ! I always appreciated FG's adding the subtitles so we knew what she was screaming, LOL. Luna especially had her number in their sexfights, and always drove Petra out of her mind.

Offline The hogg

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 11:20:23 PM »
FD tiffany vs petra is one of the most one sided fights I've seen. Tiffany destroyed her and she did look exhausted and weak in comparison.

However age did catch up to her but still great to watch.

Would have loved to have seen petra vs renee