News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mira vs Christy - full story

• 5 Replies

Offline Reader112

Mira vs Christy - full story
« on: January 17, 2024, 01:24:30 AM »
Here is all three parts of the Mira vs Christy story. It was a pleasure to write, I hope it's a pleasure to read. I know this style of story isn't for everyone in this forum, but I appreciate hearing from those that got any form of enjoyment out of it.
For those of you who have read the first two parts, just skip down to part three for the ending.

Mira vs Christy Part One

In the months after her catfight with Caroline, Mira and Al's sex life was elevated to a new level. They were having the best sex of their lives and were more in love than they had ever been.  Mira hoped to have another match with Caroline, but life continued to get in the way and promotion at her job took Caroline out of the area.
Mira and Al began to look for another opponent for Mira and discovered there was some difficulty to that. Some women were willing to wrestle with Mira but only as an athletic endeavor, and any women willing to embrace the sexual side of it frankly weren't a challenge for Mira. They began to think that finding an opponent as great as Caroline may never happen, but luckily they were wrong.
Al had written about Miras two matches with Caroline and shared them on a catfighting forum that he had been a part of for years. The stories he shared had garnered a lot of attention from the forum's users and one user in particular had shown quite a lot of appreciation for his stories. This user, Bobby, has posted some of his own experiences and it seemed that he and his wife were interested in the same things as Al and Mira.
On a whim Al decided to message Bobby and ask if he and his wife would be willing to try and set something up. Bobby responded saying he would run it by his wife Christy.
Al approached Mira that evening and told her he may have found her an opponent.
"Oh you did?" Mira asked, " do I know her?"
"No." Replied Al, "I met her husband online and it sounds like we appreciate the same things."
"Ooh interesting… I'm gonna have to talk with this lady online before I agree to an in person meeting." Said Mira.
"Of course," replied Al, "I think they feel the same way. If you're both into it we're gonna set up a video call."
The next day Al received a message from Bobby telling him that Christy was interested and wanted to chat with Mira and get to know her.
  They set up a video call and the two gorgeous ladies sat down to chat.  They introduced themselves and made small talk about some of the things they had in common, eventually Christy broke the ice and they began to discuss the side of their lives that involved female combat. Mira told Christy that she had one catfight and a few wrestling matches under her belt and was looking for a second catfight. Christ had been in multiple catfights with three different women and had won most of them.
Once they had gotten comfortable with each other the ladies discussed the sexual side of their matches. Christy shared that she always likes to suck Bobby off right after she wins, while she's still on her opponent. Mira related to that whole heartedly and they began to discuss their favorite things about arranged catfights. They loved to be the center of attention as they battled it out, and how it made them the queen of their husbands world. The risk of humiliation and the thrill of victory was exhilarating. And neither of them could believe how turned on it made them!
After they had bonded over their love for their husbands and catfighting, Mira asked, "So when are we gonna have our match?"
"Whenever you're ready." Christy replied with a grin.
Mira beamed, "let's have the boys work out the logistics and then you and I can meet up again to discuss rules and outfits."

Bobby and Al got on the call and began to discuss how they would get their wives together, as they lived on opposite sides of the country. Eventually they agreed to rent a nice vacation home together and make a trip of it. Finally they had a plan!
The ladies joined them once more and finalized the details. They would be renting a large cabin in a quiet mountain town in Colorado and stay there for a few days. The ladies would have a day to get to know each other and then would have a sexy wrestling match on the second night. The next day would be a rest day and then they would have their catfight on the fourth day. The ladies also agreed to have a few "little contests" unscheduled throughout the weekend, but wouldn't tell their husbands what that meant.
The whole time they were discussing the trip Al was bubbling with excitement, this was a dream come true. After reading about Christy's exploits as a catfighter he had dreamed of seeing her in a match with his wife, both women were incredibly beautiful and just thinking about them getting ready to battle was almost too much for him to handle. As they got off the video call Al turned to his wife and saw that she was already rubbing her tits in the way that she did when she was horny.
They had just started making out when Al's computer notified him that he'd gotten a message.
Bobby has sent a video of Christy's first catfight.
Mira and Al began to undress each other as they watched the catfight unfold. It was Christy and her friend Nina dressed in teddies and thongs. Their big tits were on display as they fought on the bed while Bobby was recording. Mira began to ride Als dick as she watched Christy sitting on her friends face.  When she saw Nina get on top and smother Christy with her tits, Mira began to bounce faster and start moaning. By the time the fight was over Mira had orgasmed twice and sucked Al off as Christy forced Nina to call her the catfight queen.

When the video ended Mira looked at Al and said, "I think this might be the perfect opponent for me."
Al replied,  "It's going to be an amazing weekend, that's for sure!"

The month leading up to their trip felt like a year, but eventually it came time to leave. They flew into Denver and then rented a car to drive up to the town where their cabin was. They all met up at a bar in town before heading to the cabin. The ladies embraced each other while Al and Bobby shook hands.
"It's great to finally meet you in person" said Al as he and Bobby grinned at each other. They both turned to check out the two ladies as they made their own introductions.
Christy was wearing a tight pair of jeans with high heel boots that made her perfect ass look even better and a cropped sweater with a low neck to show off her ample cleavage.  Her auburn hair was up in a tight bun and her green eyes sparkled as she smiled at Mira.
Mira, to her credit, was looking just as hot. She was wearing tight black pants and white high heels, she had on a corset style top that pushed her boobs up while her blonde hair hung loose framing her bright blue eyes.
"You're gorgeous!" Commented Christy.
"That means a lot coming from you!" Replied Mira "you're a total babe!"
"I love your shoes" continued Christy
Mira grinned slyly at this, "Thanks, I won them in my last catfight!"
Christy's eyes widened when she heard that and she leaned in to whisper something in Miras ear.
"Ooh good idea!" Grinned Mira.
Both ladies turned to look at their husbands, who were just staring at the two beautiful women before them.
"Shall we head up to the cabin then?" Asked Christy

When they got to the cabin Al opened a bottle of wine and they all had a glass as they toured the house. There were two master bedrooms, a nice living area with a big kitchen, a large den and a wooden deck with a hot tub overlooking an impressive view. 
After they had settled in they decided to go out and enjoy the hot tub. Al and Bobby changed quickly and we're enjoying some beers in the warm water when the ladies finally came out in their swimsuits. They had clearly done some coordination as both of them were wearing the same style of slingshot bikini that showed off all their best assets. The only difference was Miras was pink and Christy's was yellow, both swimsuits barely covered the center of their terrific boobs. As they soaked, they chatted about the ladies past matches and learned some stats. Mira had 36 D boobs and an ass to die for. She was undefeated in her catfights but had really only had one. Christy was the same size as Mira but had 38 D boobs. They seemed to be the same height and there was only a two pound difference. Mira was four years younger than Christy, but Christy had far more catfighting experience. She had been in five catfights with three women and had only lost twice.
As they were discussing these past experiences the ladies seemed to be getting more and more turned on. They kept adjusting their tops to show more and more of their large breasts and every time they would address one of the guys they would try to get as close as possible and brush their arm with their bust.  Eventually Mira crossed the hot tub and sat directly on Christys lap. She pushed her tits into Christys and said, "I just want to see if there's any difference here."
Both sets of breasts ballooned out as they squished together and Christy giggled,
"They look pretty identical, should we have a quick tit fight to see who's are better?"
"You're on!" grinned Mira, "the winner gets to be queen of the hot tub!"
Both ladies pulled their tops out of the way and began to mash their breasts into each other. Their nipples started to harden as they slapped their boobs back and forth. Soon the ladies began to make small grunts and moans as their breasts collided.
Bobby and Al cheered as their hot wives splashed around the hot tub. The ladies were moaning loudly now as they got more and more turned on from the experience. Mira had never been in a tit fight before but she managed to hold her own for a while, she would grind her tits into Christies until her opponent was forced to back away. Eventually Christy surged forward and knocked Mira back. She landed in Bobby's lap and before she could get up Christy sat down in front of her and trapped her there. Christy graped onto Bobby for leverage and pushed her breasts hard into Miras. Mira could feel Bobby's erection pressing against her ass and despite her predicament she couldn't help but grind against it a little, feeling it press against her barely covered pussy. The combination of Bobby's erection and Christys onslaught was too much for Mira and she submitted. Christy slowly climbed off and watched as Mira rubbed her ass on Bobby's crotch one last time before standing up.
Christy laughed, "If you were queen of the hot tub you could stay there, but you're not, so you're going to have to watch me do it to your husband instead."
Christy turned around and sat down on Als lap. She pushed her breasts into his face and said, "Have a taste of the boobs that defeated your wife's."
Al started to kiss and fondle Christys massive rack while she grinded on his lap. She turned to look at Mira and Bobby watching and told Bobby he could play with the losing boobs if he wanted to. Mira grinned and sat down next to Bobby as he started to feel her breasts,
 "Do you like them?" Mira asked quietly. Bobby nodded and Mira smiled. She looked over at Christy before slyly moving her hand underwater and grabbing Bobby's package. She played with it idly until Christy got off her husband and turned to face her. 
"So what did you think of your first ever tit fight?"
"It was interesting," replied Mira, "I didn't really know what to expect, but I'd love to try it again on dry land."
"I think you did pretty well," said Bobby as Christy floated over and sat in his lap.
"I was really impressed," added Al, "I think you could beat her now that you know how it feels."
Christy grinned, "Maybe, or maybe I was going easy on you"
Everyone laughed and the Ladies fixed their tops as everyone climbed out of the hot tub. They spent the rest of the night prepping the den for their wrestling match the next day.  Once the den was ready the couples went off to their separate rooms and went to bed.
The next day after breakfast the ladies went into town for a day at the spa while Bobby and Al went golfing. Everyone got back to the cabin in the afternoon and after hanging around for a bit the ladies announced they were going upstairs to get ready. They each handed their husbands a robe and instructed the men that's all they were allowed to wear during the match. Al and Bobby changed into their robes and then headed into the den.
All the furniture had been removed from the den with the exception of two couches on either side of a large mat that filled most of the room.  The men set up two video cameras before opening some beers and chatting about the upcoming match. They hadn't been waiting long when both ladies came walking in, each wearing a robe that matched their husbands. Christy was wearing an emerald green robe while Miras was sapphire blue. They began to stretch and warm up as they explained the rules to the men. They would be wrestling for pins for three rounds. No hair pulling or slapping is allowed. After the first round they would remove their bras and after the second round they would remove their thongs.
Both ladies stood up and removed their robes. They were wearing similar style bras and thongs with matching stockings. The only real difference was the color. Miras were sapphire and Christys were emerald. 
Al couldn't help but compare his wife to Christy as they stretched some more in just their lingerie. Her boobs looked fantastic in the bra she had on, but Miras looked nicer.  However it seemed like Christys ass was the nicer of the two, by just a little.  Christy noticed him checking her out as she stretched and subtly turned to give him a better view as she reached down to touch her toes. The g string she was wearing was so small that Al could see her pussy coming out on either side of it.
At the same time Mira could feel Bobby's eyes exploring her body and she enjoyed the attention. She spread her legs and pushed her ass out as she stretched, giving him a great view of her thinly covered pussy.
As they finished up stretching they told the men that the final rule was the winner gets to fuck the losers husband while she watches.
The ladies stood across from each other and said they were both ready. Bobby looked at Al, who nodded, and shouted "go!"
The two sexy wrestlers began circling each other, looking for an opening. As they moved closer, Christy burst forward and tackled Mira. This caught Mira by surprise and she let out a gasp as the ladies went down to the mat. Christy landed on top but Mira quickly reversed them and sat on Christys stomach as she tried to grab hold of her arms. Christy planted her stocking covered feet and managed to buck her opponent off with a grunt. Mira let out a slight squeal as she was thrown off and Christy managed to get back on top. This didn't last long and soon the ladies were rolling back and forth on the mat fighting for control. Their stockings made it a little harder for their feet but they still managed to move about quickly. As they rolled they eventually ended up against the couch Al was sitting on. Christy trapped Mira against the couch as she slowly climbed on top of her. Mira had nowhere to go as Christy scooted up and sat on her chest. She brought her thong covered vagina down and rested it on Miras chin as she counted to five, relishing in her first win. Before she got off Christy looked over at Al before moving her eyes down to his erection, she grinned and said, "Looks like You're ready for me."
Then she let Mira up.
As Mira got up she shot Christy a dirty look and said this isn't over yet. She undid the clasp on her bra and tossed it on the couch before walking back to her husband and told him to kiss her boobs for good luck. Al was happy to oblige.
Christy removed her bra as well and went to kiss her husband. After the ladies rested a few minutes Christy looked at Mira and said, “you've got the spirit, but you haven't made it very hard for me.”
Mira stood up and replied, “I'll show you just how hard I can make it, let's go.”
Christy stood up and met her opponent in the center of the mats.
As the ladies circled for round two their breasts swayed as they stepped. It was hypnotic to watch for the husbands, and paired with the light sheen of sweat that was starting to form on the beautiful ladies both men had proud erections sticking out of their robes.
Christy tried to lunge again but Mira jumped out of the way. The ladies circled some more before slowly locking up into a bear hug. They both squeezed tightly and let out small grunts of exertion as their breasts pillowed outwards. Both tried to throw the other down with no success and they continued to squeeze each other. Mira eventually got her foot behind Christys and managed to trip her. The fall knocked the air out of Christy and Mira took advantage of this by grabbing her wrists and pinning her. She began counting but only got to three before Christy managed to roll away.
The ladies separated for a second, breathing hard, and stared each other down.
  Al cheered his wife on, "Keep it up Mira! Show her what you're made of!"
The ladies lunged forward at the same time and locked up again. Their breasts met with a slap and they both let out small grunts as they tried to force their foe to the mat. Without warning Christy slung Mira around and threw her down. Mira landed in her stomach and Christy jumped on her back putting her in a full nelson. She pulled back, giving Bobby a great view of Miras tits as she groaned in pain. Christy held tight as Mira struggled to free herself from the excruciating hold.
“You're making this too easy for me.” Christy grinned as she slipped one arm out of the hold and tried to flip Mira onto her back.
Sensing an opportunity, Mira dug deep and fought her way out of Christys control.  Christy gasped in surprise as Mira slipped out of her hands.
The ladies separated for a second before Mira dove forward and tackled Christy to the ground. She began grabbing at Christy's arms in an attempt to control them as Christy fought back from underneath. They rolled back and forth as they battled, giving the guys great views of both their asses and pussies as they ground against each other.
They finally came to a stop when Mira managed to grapevine Christys legs and push her shoulders down. As she pinned her opponent Mira pushed her large breasts into Christys face, smothering her as she counted to five. When she finished counting she shook her boobs in Christys face before standing up and saying, "Round two goes to me!"
The husbands cheered and Bobby said, "That was quite the round ladies."
Both wrestlers were breathing hard as they nodded in agreement.
Christy looked at Mira and said, "Good pin, you're lucky we're not wrestling for submissions or I would have had you."
"In your dreams," replied Mira.
Christy just laughed in response as she stood up and began to remove her thong.  Mira removed hers as well and the ladies faced off for the final round.
   The ladies circled as the round began, each searching for an opening. Neither lady wanted to lose this round and the husbands could see their caution as they crept closer to each other. They slowly moved closer and closer until they locked up in a bear hug.  Their breasts met once again before Christy quickly spun and tried to throw Mira to the ground. Mira tried to counter this and spin as she went down, both ladies ended up losing their balance and landed side by side on the mat. Mira grabbed Christys head and tried to pull her into a breast smother, but Christy locked her arms and pushed against Miras chest.  The ladies struggled against each other until Christy brought her leg up and pushed Mira away. Mira tried to crawl on top of her opponent but Christy wrapped her sexy legs around Miras waist and squeezed. This surprised mira and she yelled slightly from the pain. Mira grabbed Christys feet and tried to pry her legs apart, she groaned as she exerted more effort and managed to slip free.
Both ladies were sweating profusely as they got back on their feet and began to circle once more. Mira charged in quickly and caught Christy in a headlock, Christy let out a squeal as Mira forced her down to the ground. She landed on her back and Mira was quick to jump on top. She sat on Christys boobs and tried to pin her arms with her knees. Christy brought her legs up to scissor miras head and throw her off, but Mira managed to catch her opponents legs and hold them there. Christy groaned as she was stuck and could only watch as Mira inched forward and placed her pussy over Christys mouth.
Mira said “How does this winner taste?” Then she counted to five triumphantly before scooting back onto Christys breasts. She stayed sitting on her defeated opponent as she beckoned Al to come over. When he was close she grabbed a hold of his erection and began to suck as Christy watched from below. Al was so turned on from watching their match that he didn't last long and was soon coming in her mouth. She swallowed a little and directed the rest to land on Christys face and chest.
Mira smiled down at Christy as she finally stood up.
 "That was a good match, Christy." She said as she reached down to help her up.
Christy took her hand and stood up, "It was", she replied, "You're quick."
Mira turned to look at Bobby still sitting in the couch slowly jacking himself off as the two naked ladies got up. She walked over and took his hand off his cock before climbing onto his lap and putting it inside her. Mira let out a slight gasp as Bobby entered her, then a small sigh of pleasure as she began to bounce up and down on his swollen cock.  She had Bobby kiss her boobs as she rode, then she turned around while he was still inside her and began to ride him reverse cowgirl, giving him a view of her great ass. Mira started to moan as she came closer to climaxing, Bobby started to rub her tits as she bounced and soon she was screaming out an orgasm.  Christy watched all this while she slowly rubbed her pussy.
After Mira came down from her orgasm she slowly climbed off Bobby and knelt down in front of him, making sure Christy was looking at her ass, and sucked his dick until he came in her mouth.
“Did you like that?” Asked Mira
Bobby nodded.
“Good,” smiled Mira, “you'll get it again after I kick your wife's ass in our catfight.”
“We'll see about that.” Replied Christy, “I don't like to share my husband.”

With the wrestling match complete the ladies went to their rooms and showered while the men cleaned up the den. Both were excited to see what kind of intensity the catfight brought.

Part 2

The next day was a rest day for the ladies before the main event. Everyone decided to stay at the cabin that day, Bobby and Al made a nice breakfast for everyone then settled in the den to watch some football. The ladies came in and out of the den throughout the day, chatting and giggling.  Despite the intensity of their competition they seemed to be getting along quite well. Both ladies were dressed in sexy workout clothes, sports bras tops and tight spandex shorts. Miras were crimson red and Christys were sapphire blue. Even though they were supposed to be resting Christy and Mira took every chance they had to engage in some sort of sexy contest. During a commercial break they both came into the den and took their tops off before engaging in a quick arm wrestling match. The ladies were closely matched and their breasts wobbled as they struggled against each other.  With a loud gasp of exertion Christy managed to pin Miras hand. The ladies then stood up and hugged, making sure their breasts lined up perfectly, before walking out of the room leaving Al and Bobby slightly dumbstruck about what had just occurred.
     Later in the day, after lunch, Bobby and Al were relaxing on the deck enjoying the view when they heard the door open. The ladies walked out onto the deck wearing only g strings and high heels. Their large breasts swayed gently as their heels clicked on the wood of the deck.  Mira had on a black micro g-string and a pair of strappy white heels that laced up her calves, the same pair she had won from Caroline in her last fight. Christy was wearing a white g-string of a similar size as Miras as well as black pumps with a red bottom. Seeing these two gorgeous women standing before them both Al and Bobby sat up immediately, eager to learn what was about to happen.
Both ladies grinned at each other before Christy announced that she and Mira had been talking and decided that they didn't want to limit themselves to a single submission catfight. Instead they had agreed to turn the rest of their time at the cabin into a continuous catfight and the first to gain three submissions would be crowned the catfight queen.
The new plan was either lady could initiate a catfight at any time with only a few exceptions; they had to allow for a thirty minute rest after a submission and could not attack during sleep, meals, or if their opponent was having sex with their own husband.  Furthermore after gaining a submission the winning lady won the right to have sex with her opponent's husband at a time of her choosing.  Lastly, the woman that was crowned catfight queen would not only get to have sex with the loser's husband but would also get to sit in the loser's face and be eaten out till she orgasmed as well as take home a pair of high heels of her choosing from the loser.

After explaining all of this to their husbands the ladies asked what they thought.
Bobby grinned and said, “This sounds like it's going to be intense, but I love the idea.”
Al nodded in agreement and said, “It does. You ladies sure like to make these things exciting.”
“That's what we're going for.” Said Mira with a sly grin.
“So when are you planning on starting?” Asked Bobby.
“Right now.” Said Christy as she turned and grabbed a handful of Miras blonde hair.
Mira shrieked as she tried to pull Christys hand out of her hair, “You bitch!” Her hands flailed as she struggled to maintain her balance, and she managed to catch hold of Christys auburn hair and pull. Christy gasped in surprise from the sudden pain in her scalp. The two ladies grunted and squealed as they yanked at their opponents hair, both fighting to stay up in their high heels.
Christy managed to pull her head away from Miras grasp and gave Miras head a sharp tug to keep her off balance. She seemed to compose herself before looking up at Al and Bobby and saying, “follow me boys, I'm going to show you how a queen defends her crown.”
Christy turned and began to pull Mira inside by her hair, occasionally spanking her and yanking her hair to keep her off balance. Mira yelled in frustration as Christy controlled her mercilessly into the den. Al and Bobby were close behind, they had never seen a catfight in high heels and didn't want to miss a thing.
Miras ass looked fantastic, with just the smallest triangle of fabric covering her pussy before turning into a thin black cord that lost itself between her cheeks. Christy gave it one last smack before throwing Mira down onto the mats in the den.  Mira rolled over and glared at Christy, who just laughed and asked, “do you want a chance to take your shoes off, or should I just kick your ass with them on?”
Mira didn't reply, she just stood up and charged at Christy. The two ladies each grabbed onto their opponents hair and began trying to throw the other to the floor. They were both grunting from the pain as they tried to gain control of their opponent.
“Ugh, that was a cheap way to start,” grunted Mira as she aimed a slap at Christy's ass with her free hand, “is that because you know you won't beat me?”
Christy let out a humorless laugh as she tried to pull Mira around by her hair, “Ha, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.”
  Al and Bobby settled on to the couches as they watched. It seemed to them that neither of the ladies wanted to fight on the ground, as their shoes would make it more difficult. Instead the catfight seemed like it would be a standing one.
  Christy used her free hand to grab a hold of Miras right breast and began to squeeze hard, causing Mira to scream in pain. Mira began wildly slapping at Christy's hand and face in an attempt to get her away. Christy seemed unbothered by these slaps as she just gritted her teeth and kept squeezing Miras tit with one hand and pulling at her blonde hair with the other.
“You should just save yourself the trouble and let me fuck your husband!” Yelled Christy.
Al was beyond turned on by this as he watched his sexy wife take quite the beating. He began to slowly rub his erection as Christy let go of Mira boob and started to slap her sides and ass.  But Mira wasn't finished yet, she gave Christy's hair an almighty tug that caught her by surprise and, sensing an opportunity, used both hands to shove Christy backwards.
Christy stumbled backwards and her sexy shoes caused her to trip and land on her ass. Quick as a flash Mira rushed forward and pushed Christy onto her back, then sat on her stomach and began slapping at Christys giant boobs. Christy screamed as she fought back, her hands trying to catch Mira's wrists. With a stroke of luck she managed to grab one of Miras arms and roll her off. The ladies were side by side on the mat as they both fought to get on top. Their shoes made it difficult for either of them to gain the advantage and they ended up rolling back and forth across the mat. Bobby and Al could help but grin at each other as their sexy wives played out the ultimate catfight fantasy of a catball with high heels on. 
With their breasts squished together the ladies thrashed about on the floor as they grunted and moaned, their sounds of exertion were peppered with catty insults as they grew frustrated with their inability to take control.
“Bitch!” Hissed Christy as Mira rolled on top and landed a slap to her face.
“Slut!” groaned Mira as Christy rolled back over squeezing her boobs.
Christy kept her hand latched onto Miras tit as she was rolled over and Mira climbed on top of her. Mira tried to jerk back in an attempt to free her boob from the torturous grip and gave Christy her chance.
Christys sexy legs slithered up either side of her head and, just as Mira noticed the presence of two black high heels near her head, Christys legs locked around her midsection and slammed her backwards onto the mat.
Mira screamed as Christy poured all her strength into the scissor hold.  With her opponent held tight Christy reached down and began pinching and slapping at Miras thinly covered pussy.
Mira struggled briefly before it became too much to handle and started begging Christy to stop.
Christy held her pinch on Miras pussy as she asked, “Is that a submission?”
“Yes! Yes! I give!” Yelled Mira
“Good.” Replied Christy as she gave one last slap to Miras pussy before letting her out.

The ladies sat on the floor for a few minutes with their chests heaving as they caught their breath.  Mira looked at Al and gave him a small smile, Al asked, “Are you okay?”
“Yeah, that was exhilarating!” Replied Mira before turning to Christy. “You're fierce!”
Christy smiled at the compliment. “Thanks,” she replied, “You are too, but I had to show you I mean business.”
Christy stood up and walked toward Al, she pulled her g-string to the side, sat on his erection and started to grind.
“I want to take advantage of this now, before your wife has a chance to attack me while I'm distracted.”

Christy, with her high heels still on, brought her feet up onto the couch on either side of Al. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into her breasts as she bounced up and down on his dick. 
Mira watched, slightly jealous, as the gorgeous redhead rode her husband. She turned to Bobby, who was jacking off to his wife as she moaned like crazy. Mira crawled up and took his dick in her mouth and sucked him off as he watched Christy and Al fuck. Christy's moan grew louder and everyone could tell she was close. She screamed out her orgasm and Al grunted out his own simultaneously.  They slowed down and Christy kissed Al and said, “Thanks,” as she climbed off. She turned to see Mira with her husband's dick in her mouth, she walked over and knelt down next to Mira and gently grabbed a hold of Miras blonde hair. She tugged lightly, pulling Miras mouth away and said, “Thanks for warming him up, but I won.”
Mira pouted a little but allowed Christy to take over sucking Bobby's dick. As she sucked Christy kept a hold of Miras hair, making sure she stayed close and was watching. Soon Bobby was grunting out his own orgasm and at the last minute Christy pulled him out of her mouth and jacked him off onto Miras face and tits. Then she rubbed her tits against Miras, using his cum as a lubricant. Mira enjoyed the sensual contact of their tits rubbing together and she moaned in pleasure. 
Christy could see how horny Mira was and she stood up with a devious grin, “I'll let you get yourself off as I go and clean myself up,” she said, “maybe you'll win the next one and earn yourself a nice orgasm.”
Mira collapsed into her back and began fingering herself furiously as Christy finally took off her high heels and placed them on the mantle of the fireplace. Then she walked back to Mira, who was moaning as she grew closer to her own orgasm, and removed her shoes as well. She placed them on the mantle next to her own pair and turned to wait for Mira to finish herself off.
Once Mira had stopped moaning Christy said, “I'll leave these here until one of us has earned them.”
Mira nodded and said, “okay” in a breathless voice.

The ladies spent the next hour cleaning themselves up in their separate rooms before coming back into the living room. Al and Bobby were in the kitchen preparing dinner, the ladies both accepted a glass of wine from the husbands before they went out into the deck to watch the sun set. Bobby and Al were amazed the ladies could switch from tearing each other apart to acting like the best of friends at a moment's notice.  After the sun had gone down the ladies came back in the house as the guys were setting the table for dinner. They were laughing about something as they walked in and upon seeing the two men staring at them they burst out laughing again.
“What's so funny?” asked Al
“Wouldn't you like to know?” joked Christy
“We were just laughing about how your crazy fantasies get us into these situations.” Said Mira
“And that we never imagined we would be doing anything like this when we agreed to marry you.” Added Christy.
“Well we never imagined we would get so lucky.” Replied Bobby.
They all laughed as they sat down to a nice dinner. As they ate the men shared the origins of their catfighting fetishes, and the ladies shared what they had learned about themselves as they explored this new aspect of their sexuality.

After dinner the ladies offered to clean up. Al and Bobby sat at the table and enjoyed some beers as they watched the ladies side by side at the kitchen sink. They sipped their beers as they admired the two perfect asses side by side. Both ladies had on spandex short shorts and tight white shirts. Mira was wearing pink shorts and her
white shirt ended just below her plump breasts. Christy had on orange shorts and, after seeing the length of Miras shirt, had tied the side of her shirt in order to show off her flat belly.  As they washed the dishes Christy looked back to make sure the men were watching, then she bumped her butt into Miras. Christy giggled as Mira shot her a dirty look. They went back to washing the dishes. Mira looked over at the guys then at Christy, who was scrubbing a frying pan. Seeing Christy was distracted Mira pointed the sink sprayer at Christy and soaked her shirt! Mira laughed as Christy let out a noise of disgust. When she looked down and saw that her shirt had become almost transparent from the water, Christy tried to snatch the sprayer from Mira and get her back. Water sprayed everywhere as the two sexy ladies fought over the hose and soon they were both soaked. Their large breasts and nipples were clearly visible through their thin shirts as they began to wrestle harder.  Eventually they abandoned the hose all together and grabbed a hold of each other. Christy pushed Mira back against the kitchen counter and aimed a slap at Miras soaked boobs. Mira retaliated by grabbing Christys auburn hair and pulling hard. Christy groaned as the pressure on her scalp increased and she slapped Mira some more as she tried to pull away. Both ladies separated and stared daggers at each other.
They began to circle in the large kitchen area and Mira pulled off her shirt. She shook her tits at Christy and said, “I want to tit fight you again.”
Christy removed her own shirt and replied “if you can make me submit this round I'll tit fight you after.”

The ladies crashed together in the center of the kitchen, slapping furiously. As they battled for control they both grabbed onto each other's hair and began to pull. Christy began to force her body into Miras. The ladies groaned as they struggled for power, their bare feet strained against the tile of the kitchen floor. As Christy powered forward she backed Mira into the counter and started to bend her back over it. Mira could feel Christy taking control and knew she had to fight back. She removed one hand from Christy's hair and delivered a swift slap to her face. This gave her a chance to push against the counter and stand up straight again. The ladies stared into each others eyes as they both pulled at their opponents hair, looking for weakness. Sensing she still needed to do more, Mira took her free hand and slapped Christy's pussy as hard as she could. Christy screamed from the pain and let go of Miras hair with one hand to grab at her boobs. Mira caught Christys wrist before she made it to her tit and held it in her control. Feeling a sense of domination Mira used her feet to trip Christy. As she felt herself going down Christy pulled on Miras hair to bring her down too, causing Mira to let out a cry of pain. The ladies landed on the hard kitchen floor with Christy on her back and Mira on top.
Al and Bobby rushed around the kitchen island to keep sight of the action. They say the two gorgeous women still battling on the hard kitchen floor, with Mira in a dominant position. Mira sensed an opportunity and scooted up to sit on Christys tits. Knowing she was in a bad spot Christy began to struggle,  but it was too late. Mira pulled Christys head up by her hair and used her thighs on either side to hold it in place. She leaned forward and placed her spandex covered vagina directly over Christys mouth and nose. Christy could feel how good this smother was and knew she only had one chance to get out of it. She brought her legs up to catch Miras head and shoulders, but Mira was ready for it. She caught a hold of her opponents sexy legs and held them tight. Christy had nowhere to move and could feel her air running out. She struggled for a minute more but the hard floor of the kitchen made it impossible to move anywhere, so she stopped struggling and let out a muffled submission.
Mira immediately released her and looked down with a grin on her face, “I mean business too!”
Christy nodded as she stood up, “I guess you do,” she replied, "when do you want to have our tit fight?”
“Right now.” Said Mira, “but let's go to the den, the kitchen floor hurts.”

The ladies led the way to the den and once everyone was there Mira told the men to take their clothes off. Bobby and Al didn't need to be told twice and were soon sitting on the couches with their erections flying high.
The ladies faced off once again, wearing only their spandex shorts and still breathing slightly heavy from their catfight. 
“If I beat you again, I'm going to fuck Al” warned Christy
Mira laughed in response, “That doesn't bother me, you can't get him off like I do.”
Christy raised an eyebrow as they moved closer to each other, “You think you fuck better than me?”
“I know I do.” Replied Mira
With that the ladies crashed into each other, both letting out groans of exertion as their boobs squished out to the sides. Mira grabbed onto Christys shoulders as she ground her chest into her opponents. Christy gritted her teeth and pressed back just as hard. They could both feel their opponents hard nipples grinding into their own, both arousing and painful at the same time.
The ladies looked down at their breasts as they fought, both impressed by how they were doing. After a couple minutes of constant grinding Mira pushed Christy away with a gasp. They took a second to look at their boobs, which were starting to get slightly red.
Christy looked at Mira and asked, “had enough yet?”
“Not even close,” Miras replied as she rushed forward.
This time she swung her chest and delivered a blow to the side of Christys tits. Christy gasped in pain before countering with a tit uppercut. This took Mira by surprise and caused her to step back. Christy pressed forward and slammed her tits directly into Miras forcing her to step back again.
Al cheered for his wife, “come on baby! Get her back!”
Hearing this Mira pressed forward and shoved her nipples directing Christys. The ladies rubbed their breasts together, hard. Both moaning from their intense arousal, the pain just seemed to stimulate them even more.
Mira pulled back then swung her tits hard at Christys, there was an audible smack as the breasts collided. Christy couldn't help but groan from the pain of the impact as her breasts wobbled. Mira reared back for another swing and this time Christy matched her movement. As the massive breasts collided again there was an even louder smack. Both ladies gasped when they impacted and grabbed their breasts to soothe the pain.
They made eye contact as they held their breasts and Christy sensed a moment of weakness as she stared at Mira. Christy surged forward still holding her breasts and began rubbing her nipples against Miras. Mira began to moan as the pain and arousal became too much to handle. Mira held onto her own breasts and tried to force Christys back, but the red head just kept coming. Finally she backed off saying, “Fuck! Stop! I give.”
Christy beamed as she raised her hands in victory and shook her tits at the husbands.
She turned to look at Mira and said, “Now that was a tit fight!”
“I thought I almost had you there.” Replied Mira as she rubbed her sore breasts.
“You almost did,” Said Christy, “But I knew you were close too.”
“That was the best tit fight I've ever seen!” Added Bobby, “you were both so hot!”

Mira began to remove her shorts as she looked at Bobby's massive erection, “why don't we keep the competition going and see who can get the others husband off first?” She asked Christy.
Christy began to remove her shorts as well, “You did claim to fuck better than me, I can't just let that slide, you're on.”
They had the husbands sit naked on the couches as Mira stood in front of Bobby and Christy stood in front of Al.
Mira looked at Al and said, “Try your best to not to come till I'm done with Bobby, and I'll make it with your while.”
The ladies both climbed on to the man in front of them and began to ride them. Both ladies were highly aroused from their catfight and tit fight and were soon both moaning sexually as they felt themselves coming close to orgasms. Christy pulled Al's face into her tits and commanded him to kiss the tits that had defeated his wife. Al moaned as Christy rode him expertly.
Meanwhile Mira was grinding on Bobby's massive cock and could feel an orgasm building inside her. Soon she was screaming out in pleasure as she bounced on her opponent's husband's erection.
As she came down from her orgasm she looked over at Christy and Al and saw Christy throw her head back in pleasure as she brought Al closer to coming.
Mira turned herself around on Bobby's dick and began fucking him in reverse cowgirl, giving him a tantalizing view of her ass as it bounced on his dick. Bobby began to grunt as he could feel himself ready to come, Christy looked over just in time to see her husband ejaculate into Mira as she slammed her ass up and down on his dick. Feeling her victory, Mira moaned out another orgasm as she drained Bobby.
Once she felt Bobby go limp inside her, Mira climbed off his lap and walked over to Christy, who was still humping Al like crazy. She grabbed Christys hair and said, “Do you need me to show you how it's done?”
Christy screamed in frustration as Mira tried to pull her off Als dick.
The two ladies fell to the floor and immediately began rolling back and forth across the den. They pulled at each other's hair as they rolled each hoping to gain supremacy.
Christy rolled on top of Mira and sat up as she rained down slaps on Miras breasts and face.
“You bitch!” She yelled, “I was enjoying that!”
Mira could only moan and yell as she tried to deflect the barrage of slaps.
With a surge of effort, Mira buckled Christy off and crawled on top. She grapevined Christys legs and pinned her arms as she drove her pussy into Christys.
“I'm sorry you took too long,” she taunted, “I just wanted to give you a lesson on riding dick!”
Christy screamed in frustration and arousal as Mira kept pushing her vagina into Christys, keeping her close to orgasm but denying her relief.  Christy began to buck and Mira struggled to hold her down. With enough effort Mira was forced to release her hands to maintain her balance and quick as a flash Christy grabbed two handfuls of her blonde hair and pulled her off.  The ladies began to roll back and forth once more, their large breasts pressed together in a beautiful display.  As Mira tried to roll over her, Christy opened her legs and trapped Mira in a scissor hold. She squeezed Miras midsection as she pulled her hair causing the blonde to scream out in pain. Christy groaned from the effort as she squeezed with all her strength. In a last ditch effort Mira snaked her hand between Christys legs and started to pinch at her pussy. Christy let out a yelp of surprise and loosened her legs momentarily, giving Mira a chance to escape. The ladies separated and stared daggers at each other, their chests heaved and breasts wobbled as they were both extremely tired from continuous competition.
Christy was still sitting on her butt and Mira was on her knees. Mira dove forward and Christy brought her legs up to catch on another scissors hold. Seeing Christys legs coming, Mira grabbed one sexy leg and held tight trying to prevent Christy from locking her in. Christy slapped Mira in the face, driving her back and trying to get on her knees. Mira dove in one more time, sending both ladies to the floor.
 Mira moved her body out of scissors range and grabbed Christys hair.
The two exhausted ladies lay on the floor pulling at each other's hair until Mira, with a groan, pulled herself on top of Christy. She grapevined her legs once more as Christy continued to wrench at her hair. Mira brought her beautiful tits up to Christys face and pressed down hard, robbing her of air to breathe. After a minute of struggling Christy stopped fighting and weakly tapped Miras thigh. Mira rolled off and the two gorgeous ladies lay side by side, exhausted. It took them some time to recover but as they lay on the floor Mira kept one leg on top of Christys, she felt a strong sense of arousal emanating from the point where their legs touched.
Finally the ladies rolled to face each other and shared a tired grin
Still breathing heavy Mira called Al over and told him to finish fucking Christy. Then she looked at Bobby and asked if he wanted to come fuck her again.
Al went to Christy and she spread her long legs as a welcome, he began to slowly fuck her as she recovered her energy. Meanwhile Mira rolled over and stuck her ass in the air, the perfect invitation for Bobby.
As Bobby fucked his wife's opponent, Christy rolled over while Al was still inside her and assumed the same position as Mira. Face to face as they were being fucked the two ladies gripped each other's hands, enjoying some non violent contact between each other. Soon both ladies were singing out their orgasms, followed closely by the men. Then both the exhausted couples retired to their rooms to recover for the final day of their trip.

The next morning everyone slept in quite late. Christy and Mira got up first and had some coffee on the deck, both ladies were happy to have some time to talk about their weekend so far without their husbands around.
“This has been the craziest weekend of my life,” said Mira as the ladies enjoyed the view, “I've literally been fighting you constantly this weekend, but I've loved every minute of it. And I've really enjoyed spending time with you.”
“It really has been wild,” replied Christy. “It's crazy enough that I fight for my husband's arousal, but what's even more crazy is that I've made friends doing it.”
“Yeah I don't fully understand it, but I love that I'm able to relate to someone about this thing I do for my husband, that's usually kept private.”
The two beautiful ladies shared a smile as they sipped their coffee.
“The guys are eating this up aren't they?” Asked Mira with a grin
“Are you kidding me? Bobby's never going to stop talking about this trip.” Replied Christy.
“This is the sexiest I've ever felt.” Added Mira
“I know! Right?,” replied Christy, “ I think that's what makes this so addicting. They really can't get enough of us!”
The ladies chuckled as they looked out over the view.
“You know this backyard has some beautiful grass..” started Christy.
“And it's really private, there's no one around for at least a mile.” Added Mira.
The two ladies looked at each other as the same idea occurred to them simultaneously.
“After breakfast?” Asked Christy.
“You're on.” Said Mira.
“What should we wear?”
“Bikinis?” Suggested Mira, “and we can put our hair up, it'll be like a college girl catfight!”
Christy laughed at the thought, “it's been a while since college. But the guys will love it!”

After they finished their coffee the ladies went inside and made breakfast. Al and Bobby came downstairs and they all ate together. When the husbands were cleaning up the ladies disappeared into their rooms, but not before instructing the men to meet them in the backyard when they were done.
Bobby and Al waited on some lawn chairs as they admired the natural beauty around them. Soon the ladies came out onto the lawn wearing string bikinis.
Miras bikini had pink and white stripes, Christys was the same style but with green and white stripes. Both bikinis were very small, the tops only covered their nipples and the bottoms were more like g-strings than bikini bottoms.
As the ladies stretched and limbered up Al and Bobby stared at their sexy bodies. The crisp morning air combined with the ladies' own arousal had their nipples hard and pushing against the bikini tops. As Christy bent down to touch her toes  Al got a great look at her ass, the green and white stripes bottom was only barely visible as it all but disappeared between her cheeks.  Bobby stared at Miras breasts as she stretched her arms up high, the tiny top struggled to contain her massive tits and he was certain they would escape their prison within the first few minutes of the match.
The morning sun shone brightly, providing some warmth to offset the crisp mountain air and a light breeze moved lazily through the yard. Both ladies stood up and put their hair up in sporty ponytails.
“If I beat you here, I'm the new catfight queen,” stated Mira.
“I wish you luck, but I intend to give our men the show they deserve, and that involves you submitting to me,” Replied Christy.
The ladies began to circle slowly. The only sounds that could be heard was the rustling of grass as they stepped and the quietest hint of a breeze.  This was the first outdoor catfight either lady had ever fought, the new venue added a primal sense to it. They circled a bit longer, each aware of what was at stake. Though they considered themselves to be friends, the title of queen was on the line. Christy wanted to defend her title, and Mira wanted to take it.
Suddenly, without warning, the two lady's charged forward and came together with a smack. Their large breasts slammed together as they each grabbed their opponents ponytail. Their legs jostled for position as they attempted to out muscle each other. Their toned legs flexed as they dug their feet into the grass. They began to let out sexy grunts as they fought, each trying to gain control. Finally, with enough effort, Mira put Christy into a headlock and began marching her around the yard trying to throw her off balance. Christys boobs wobbled furiously as she was woman-handled across the grass. She began to slap Miras stomach and ass as her face was pressed into Miras left breast. She wrapped her arms around Miras stomach and attempted to throw her down. Mira was forced to release her headlock on Christy in order to keep her balance and the ladies broke apart. Both ladies' chests were heaving as they caught their breath.  Christy charged forward and tackled Mira to the grass. The women tumbled across the yard, each unable to halt their opponent's momentum as they rolled back and forth. By now their breasts had popped out of the tiny bikinis and jiggled fiercely as the ladies tussled on the grass.
Mira managed to stop their momentum with her on top and grabbed both of Christy's tits, squeezing hard she yelled, “Just submit to me!”
Christy screamed from the pain and delivered a swift slap to Miras face, causing her to release Christys tits. Christy rolled Mira off and the ladies separated momentarily. Their tops hungs useless around their necks so they both removed them and threw them towards the men.
They began to circle again even more cautiously than before. Mira had a red mark on her face from Christy’s slap and Christy's hair was coming out of its ponytail.  Both sets of breasts glistened with a sheen of sweat as the ladies prepared to engage once more.  Suddenly Mira charged forward with a shout, Christy started forward a half second later and the ladies locked up in the center of the yard. Each tried to put the other in a headlock and they ended up in a stalemate.  They separated again before charging forward, swinging slaps at each other. They traded slaps to the body and face as they moved furiously about the grassy lawn.
Christy cocked her hand back and swung a furious slap that connected with Miras right boob. A loud slap rang out as Mira cried out in pain and her boobs danced wild from the impact. Mira dove forward and tackled Christy to the grass. The ladies began to roll around once more before Mira managed to stay on top. Christy began to slap wildly from underneath causing Mira loads of trouble. Eventually Mira grabbed Christys hands and fell forward hoping for a breast smother. Christy turned her head to the side to avoid the smother and bucked Mira off. As Mira landed on her side Christy wrapped her legs around Miras stomach and squeezed for all she was worth. Mira groaned in pain and Christy grabbed her hair and pulled, hoping to add to the torture. Mira tried to pry Christys hand out of her hair, giving Christy a chance to squeeze her left boob with her other hand. Mira screamed in agony as Christy began to pinch and twist at her nipple, all the while squeezing with her sexy legs and yanking at her hair. As Mira struggled to free herself it became too much and soon she was screaming, “stop! I give!”
Hearing her opponent submit, Christy released her scissors hold and stopped squeezing Miras tit. With her hand still in Mira's hair, Christy rolled on top of Mira and sat on her chest. She smiled down at her opponent before calling Bobby over. She pulled his pants down and took his massive erection into her mouth. She sucked him off expertly using one hand to play with his balls as the other held Miras hair, making sure she was watching.
Before long Bobby was grunting as he came in her mouth. Christy let some of his cum spill out of her mouth and land on miras face. Christy finally let Mira up, and as she was standing up Christy pulled her close and licked the last of Bobby's cum off her face.
“Sorry, that's mine.” She said
Mira grinned, “that was an intense round!” She said breathlessly, “You're tough.”
“You are too,” replied Christy before walking over to Al.
Christy kissed him on the lips before bending down and pulling his shorts off. Then she climbed on and began to fuck him on the lawn chair. She moaned in pleasure as she felt the sun warming her nude body and a gentle breeze tickled her nipples.
As they fucked in the lawn chair Mira watched from the grass and slowly began to finger herself. She had begun to feel much affection for this woman she had met just recently. The uncommon nature of their relationship excited her beyond belief and to see her riding on Als dick as they both moaned in pleasure sent her to the brink of orgasm.
Christy began to shove her large breasts into Als face and commanded him to lick them. He eagerly obeyed and was rewarded with Christys moans of pleasure. She increased the tempo of her gyrations as an orgasm swept through her body.  She pulled at Als hair as she began to whisper in his ear, begging him to cum for her. Al could handle it no longer and began to grunt and moan as he shot his load inside her, telling her she deserved it after her spectacular win.
As this was happening Bobby sat down behind Mira on the grass and allowed her to lean against him as she fingered herself to completion. He played with her perfect breasts in the way he knew she loved and she too moaned out a massive orgasm as she watched the woman who defeated her pleasure her husband.
Afterwards everyone sat outside in the sun and enjoyed some beers. The ladies remained in just their bikinis bottoms and the men had only swimming trunks on.
“This has been an amazing weekend,” stated Bobby.
“Truly,” agreed Al, “I don't think this could have worked out any better.”
The ladies smiled at each other, both pleased with their husbands' reactions.
“This has been pretty perfect,” said Christy “and we're tied,so the winner of the next round is crowned the Catfight queen!”
“Do you want to agree to have our final match this evening?” Asked Mira.
“I think that's ideal.” Replied Christy, “in the den with our best lingerie.”
“You're on!” Said Mira, “Can we have one more tit fight this afternoon?”
“Yeah, if you want to lose again.” joked Christy.
“Don't get too confident.” Said Mira, “I'm gonna bring it this time!”

Part 3

They spent the rest of the morning enjoying their time outside in the fresh mountain air. After lunch they all finally went inside and relaxed for a while until Mira said she was ready to tit fight Christy.
The ladies disappeared to their rooms for a moment as Bobby and Al waited excitedly in the den. When the ladies returned they were wearing what only could be described as sexy office attire. Mira was wearing a white button up blouse and a gray mini skirt that barely covered her ass. Her legs were covered with fishnet stockings and in her feet was a pair of black high heels. Christy had on a white blouse that was identical to Miras but her mini skirt was black. She too wore fishnet stockings and black high heels.
The two ladies faced off and began to slowly unbutton their blouses. Both sets of tits burst out after being contained in the tight white shirts, and the two ladies walked forward. They both stopped when their nipples barely touched. The slight contact caused their nipples to harden from arousal and both ladies gasped as they became aware of just how excited they were feeling.
Mira had come to love the sensation of her tits rubbing against Christys and found herself getting horny at just the thought of another tit fight. She looked up at Christy and their eyes met. Mira could see a similar lust in Christys eyes and with a slight grin on their lips, both ladies pushed their breasts together.
They both let out a small moan of pleasure as they began to grind their nipples together. Christy pushed harder and Mira was forced to step back, the high heels added another level of difficulty to their battle.
With a small grunt Mira thrust her tits forward and tried to gain back her lost ground. Both ladies moaned again as their breasts squished outward.
Christy stumbled back slightly as Mira began to push forward. Sensing a need for a new tactic, Christy swung her chest to the side and delivered a blow to Miras left tit. Mira gasped as their tits collided with a slap, she retailed with a swing of her own and the ladies began to trade blows.
Al and Bobby watched in amazement as their two gorgeous wives swung their breasts furiously against each other. As their battle continued the ladies began to moan louder and louder.
Suddenly Mira grabbed a hold of Christys shirt and pulled her in close. She used the shirt to hold her in place as she ground her breasts into Christys. Christy was taken by surprise and had no other choice than to press back. She grabbed at Miras shirt and tried to press her breasts harder into Miras. The ladies began to groan as the pain built up, but neither wanted to be the first to push away. Finally Christy couldn't take it anymore and pushed at Miras shoulders to give her breasts relief.
Mira grinned as she sensed an opportunity, and pushed forward, not giving Christy a moment to rest. She used her hands to hold her boobs, much like Christy had  in their previous battle, and directed her nipples directly into Christys. Christy gasped from the overwhelming sensation as she attempted to stay in the fight, but Mira pressed on and soon Christy stumbled back. Her shoes caused her to lose her footing and she fell back onto her ass. Al cheered as Mira pounced into Christy.  Mira grabbed both of Christy's tits to hold them in place and began to grind her own against them as Christy moaned in pleasure and pain.
Finally Christy had no choice but to submit and she screamed out, “Stop!, I give!”
Mira let go of her tits and looked up at Al. She beamed as he cheered for her, then she looked back at Christy below her and said, “I knew you couldn't beat me three times in a row!” She then swung her tits back and forth, slapping them against Christys, causing Christy to moan more and beg her to stop.
Bobby and Al were beyond horny from watching this beautiful display and were thrilled when Mira called them both over. She sat up on Christys stomach and had the men stand on either side of her. She then proceeded to grab hold of both their dicks and began to alternate sucking them off as she sat on top of Christy. Soon both men came on her chest and she smiled gleefully. Finally she leaned forward and rubbed her chest all over Christys one more time, before getting off her opponent.
“I hope you enjoyed that,” said Christy as she got up, “because that's the last win you'll get this weekend”.
“Even if you do beat me, I'll be satisfied,” replied Mira, “but don't count me out just yet.”
After their tit fight the ladies kept their sexy outfits on for lunch, as a treat for the guys.  While they ate Christy told Al and Mira about her first ever wrestling match, with her friend Tina.
After lunch everyone went their separate ways and relaxed. Mira tracked down Bobby as he was getting out of the shower and pushed him into his room.
“I still get to fuck you as a prize, is now a good time?” She said deviously.
Bobby just smiled and dropped the towel that was wrapped around his waist.
Mira took off all her clothes and pushed him onto the bed. She crawled on top of him and pushed her boobs into his face.
Bobby kissed and licked her nipples as she slowly slid back onto his erection. With a gasp of pleasure Mira began to bounce up and down on his dick.
“I can't wait to fight your wife” she moaned, “do you like watching me fight her?”
“I do, you're both are so sexy when you fight,” replied Bobby.
“I'm going to make her submit to me!” Cried Mira as she felt the orgasm rising within her. 
Bobby and Mira both moaned as they orgasmed simultaneously.
“I hope you enjoyed that, because that's the last time you'll get to fuck him this weekend”.
Mira was startled as she finally noticed Christy standing in the doorway. She was idly rubbing her crotch as she had watched the two of them for the last few minutes.
Regaining her composure, Mira climbed off Bobby's cock and slowly walked up to Christy.
“I'm not doing this to fuck Bobby, I'm doing this to beat you”, she said as she pushed her bare breasts into Christys bra “The sex is just a bonus”.
Christy pushed back and replied,
“This evening you're going to learn why I'm the catfight queen.”
“We'll see”, said Mira with a wink as she walked past Christy and into her own room.

That evening Bobby and Al prepared the catfighting area in the living room. It was a simple set up, just some mats with a couch on either side for the husbands to sit on. The ladies changed into their final match outfits and came into the living room. Bobby and Al were sitting naked on the couches as the ladies entered the room. They had on identical black lingerie that looked very expensive.
They wore stockings on their legs that came up to mid thigh. The stockings were held up with garter belts that sat over semi see through g strings. Above the garter belts were corset style bras that pushed their breasts up and made them seem even bigger than they were. Both ladies had done their makeup and hair perfectly. Bobby and Al were both reminded of how truly gorgeous their wives were.
The ladies both kissed their husbands and walked to the center of the mats. They stood face to face for a minute before Christy asked,
“Are you ready?”
“Yes”, replied Mira
“Good,” said Christy and without warning she unleashed a slap directly to Miras face.
Mira was turned to the side from the force of the slap. She turned back to look at Christy and with a scream, tackled her to the floor.
The ladies crashed down on the mats and both immediately grabbed at their opponents hair.  Christy groaned in pain as Mira lay on top of her and yanked at her hair. She pulled back on Miras ponytail hoping to get her off but Mira held her ground. Mira pressed her large tits into Christys as she lay on top of her, relishing in her dominant position.
Switching tactics Christy began to smack Miras legs and ass. The smacks rang out and red patches appeared in Miras thighs, just above the top of her stockings. Mira tried to sit up on Christys chest, but this gave Christy the opportunity to roll her opponent off.  The ladies separated and Mira backed off to take a breath. Christy charged forward, pressing her advantage and slapping at Miras face.  The ladies tangled up again throwing wild slaps at each other as they began to talk shit to one another.
“Bitch!” Yelled Mira as a slap struck her cheek.
“Fucking whore!” Yelled Christy as her hair was yanked hard.
They started to roll around on the floor as they battled for supremacy. As they rolled, Miras' tits popped out of her bra and Christy began to punish them with slaps and pinches. Mira shrieked in pain as Christy rolled on top of her, still attacking her breasts. Mira grabbed wildly at Christys bra and managed to rip the straps off and expose her opponent's tits. 
Bobby and Al were amazed by the intensity of both ladies as they rolled across the floor. First Mira would take a dominant position, then Christy would reverse it, before Mira took it back again. They battled back and forth across the room, shredding each other's stockings as they went.  Neither lady could control the fight for more than a couple seconds. Eventually they rolled up against the wall and Mira was able to use it to get advantage. She climbed on top and pinned Christys arms under her knees. Sitting on Christys chest, she bounced her ass up and down, knocking the wind out of her opponent.  Then she began raining slaps on Christys face and tits.
“Give up bitch!” Mira commanded.
 Christy didn't say anything in response, she just grit her teeth and refused to give.
Seeing that she wasn't done yet, Mira pulled her own bra off and leaned down to smother Christy with her breasts. As Mira was leaning down Christy managed to wrench one of her arms out from under Miras legs and latched onto Miras hair. Mira was pulled to the side by her hair and with a loud scream Christy was able to roll her off. The ladies separated for a moment, both panting and trying to catch their breath. Christy removed the remains of her bra as Mira straightened out her hair.
Both ladies were exhausted at this point but the will to win was burning hotter than ever. Their large breasts were heaving as they caught their breath and their whole bodies glistened with a sheen of sweat. Al and Bobby were both sporting massive erections as their wives engaged in their most intense battle yet.
The ladies charged each other once more and locked up on a mutual bear hug. Mira tried to out muscle Christy as they struggled to throw the other down. Feeling Miras strength, Christy spun and used Miras momentum to sling her to the ground. As she hit the mats Mira looked up in surprise and saw Christy diving on top of her.  Christy grabbed a handful of Miras hair and pulled hard as she maneuvered herself to put her legs around Miras waist. Her scissors hold locked on and her thighs tensed as Mira groaned in pain. Mira tried to slap at Christys legs and pulled at her g string, but Christy held tight. Mira struggled for about three minutes as Christy held her in her legs. Christys thighs were burning from the effort but she refused to release. Both ladies groaned from the exertion. Eventually Mira stopped resisting and whimpered, “I give”.
“What was that?” Asked Christy.
“I give!” Said Mira louder, “please let go!”
Christy loosened her hold but didn't let Mira out.
“Who's the catfight queen?” She asked
“You're the catfight queen!” Said Mira as she was finally able to catch her breath.
“Good” said Christy, and with one final jerk of Miras hair, she let her go. Both ladies lay on the floor, exhausted, for about five minutes before Mira sat up and looked at her husband.
Al simply smiled at her and said, “you were amazing baby.”
Christy sat up as well and turned to Mira, “Fighting with you this weekend has been the most amazing experience, thank you.”
She then stood up and removed the remains of her stockings and garter belt. Wearing only her g string she walked to the mantle and took the pair of high heels she had won and put them on. She modeled them for the guys, showing off her ass and sexy legs.
Then she went to Al and said, “even though I won the right to fuck you one more time, I'm going to let your wife do that for you tonight.”
Christy walked back to Mira and gently pushed her down, she then pulled her g string to the side and sat on Miras face.
“I'm going to sit here until you make me orgasm,” she said.
Mira began to enthusiastically lick Christy's pussy and soon Christy was moaning with pleasure. She beckoned Bobby over to her and grabbed a hold of his erection. She took his rock hard cock into her mouth and began to suck. She moaned as she pleasured her husband, and he was soon grunting out his orgasm. Christy jacked him off onto her tits and looked up at him with love in her eyes as Mira brought her to a screaming orgasm.
When she finally came down from the pleasure of her massive orgasm she rolled off Miras face and lay down next to her.  Mira playfully rolled on top and pressed her breasts into Christy's before giving her a quick kiss and saying, “let's do this again sometime”.

The next morning they all had a quick breakfast together before the two couples went their separate ways.
Christy grinned at Al and Mira as they sat at the table, “Sounds like you two had a great time last night.” Al just chuckled as Mira grinned sheepishly. They had both been so horny after the final match that they spent most of the night fucking, and Al brought Mira to a screaming orgasm more than a few times.
“Sorry if we kept you up” said Al
Bobby turned around from the counter where he was pouring more coffee and said, “Hey, I'd be lying if I said hearing you two didn't inspire us to go at it a few times. Thanks for the great weekend.”
Christy and Mira shared a smile as they nodded in agreement, it had been an unforgettable experience.
As they all said their goodbyes Mira and Christy discussed the possibility of meeting up again in the future. Given the distance between them it was a logistical nightmare but they didn't want to rule out the possibility of a future meeting. In the meantime they agreed to stay in touch and be catfight pen pals, sharing recounts of matches they had with other ladies closer to home. As they locked the door behind them Al and Bobby shook hands once more before getting into their separate cars and driving away.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Re: Mira vs Christy - full story
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 05:21:50 AM »
Perfection! Erotic, action-packed, catfights and titfights to the thrill of both couples! My blood rushed through my body as I witnessed the sexy competition between the wives! And, how can I leave out the after-battle sex!  The hottest weekend of my life! Thanks to you and Mira for the fun!  Feel free to share future competitions of Mira, and I'll do the same about Christy!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline The Duelist

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 06:21:48 PM »
How I imagine these two battling beauties...

Offline Reader112

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 06:14:15 PM »
How I imagine these two battling beauties...

Hey thanks for making these. I love how they look. How do make them?

Offline Frank

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2024, 07:08:42 PM »
Well done !

Offline Scotboy87

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 01:23:13 AM »
Thank you for sharing I enjoyed this three part story