News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

just because they are big doesnt mean the fight is poor

• 6 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
just because they are big doesnt mean the fight is poor
« on: January 18, 2015, 04:17:53 AM »
some amateur but intense wrestling by two bigger women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrrO3uOKyo

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
Re: just because they are big doesnt mean the fight is poor
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:18:51 AM »
To be fair that was pretty poor, I thought it was in slow motion at times as they moved at a glacial pace. Also the editing was pretty bad, but I suspect they had to cut a fair amount of it out due to them moving so slowly, otherwise the video would have been about 3 days long lol.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
yep its lame
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 06:10:46 AM »
I'm with tomboy on this one, as I actually own this vid.  You might even notice that I have a posting on the site.  Ladyhawke: Brandy vs. Mary.  For some reason the match posted on Youtube IS clearly in slow motion.  Don't know why.  The real match is much like any other, shot in real time at a real pace. 

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 07:22:58 AM »
I'm with tomboy on this one, as I actually own this vid.  You might even notice that I have a posting on the site.  Ladyhawke: Brandy vs. Mary.  For some reason the match posted on Youtube IS clearly in slow motion.  Don't know why.  The real match is much like any other, shot in real time at a real pace. 

I'm not so sure, when I said it looked like it was in slow motion I was referring to the slow pace at which they both move, you can see when they fall at the start they seem to fall at normal speed, it's just that due to their size they don't move very quickly under their own steam, but to be fair when you have 2 battle Hutts going at it they are never going to move at any great speed. For me it was a poor fight, but to enjoy a fight between women I have to find them at least remotely attractive and heavier ladies just aren't my thing so it's a matter of personal taste really.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 02:58:00 AM »
True, it is a matter of taste.  Which is why I am one to stand up for the heavier ladies, aka the WBW's (Wide-Bodied Women).

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 02:00:54 AM »
Nothing wrong with that, we all like different stuff and as they say the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things.