News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sister vs. Sister: Wicked Halloween Fun!

• 7 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
Sister vs. Sister: Wicked Halloween Fun!
« on: October 18, 2010, 07:58:53 AM »
                          Wicked Fun on Halloween: Sister vs. Sister
                                                          By: Supporturgoddess

If you have an artistic girlfriend and she asks you if she can use your house to set up a Halloween spook house for the neighborhood children, never, ever say the following words.
       “Sure, Honey, we’ll do whatever you want.”
       Years back, my girlfriend made such a request. One week and seven hundred dollars later, construction was well underway. My girlfriend was determined to turn my yard into a miniature theme park for Halloween.
        Though I knew I would be living off Twinkies for a month to pay it all off, I didn’t mind. My girlfriend, Samantha, was happy, and unusually tranquil. Peace and quiet are rare at my place. Sam’s the sweetest girl you could imagine, but she’s quick to defend anyone she feels has been wronged, especially her sisters. Oddly, the two younger sisters Sam spends her time defending are her most common opponents.
       Ah, the Bryant sisters, pretty, auburn-haired Jennifer and tiny, adorable, raven-haired Melanie. How can I describe them? Did you ever see that old movie called ‘The Fly’, in which a man was accidentally combined with an insect? Imagine a similar accident that combined ‘Charlie’s Angels’ with ‘The Three Stooges’ and you can understand Sam and her sisters. They look as good as the first group but often act like the second. Sam’s the eldest, and therefore in charge. Jen never accepted that.
       Melanie’s the cute baby sister. Barely over five feet tall, she had always been something special, until the an even smaller, impossibly cute strawberry blonde named Melody moved to town, to live with her older sister. As if Melanie and “Dee” wouldn’t have been instant rivals anyway, “Dee’s” older sister, Kathy Kendal, happened to be Sam’s oldest enemy. The younger sisters took over where the older sisters left off, becoming bitter enemies. “Dee” usually got the better of poor Melanie, and delighted in rubbing Melanie’s losses in her face.
       I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had Sam in a romantic mood, when the doorbell rang and in stormed Sam’s little sister, Melanie. The routine is always the same. Melanie bursts in, bottom lip out a mile. She slams down on our couch, folds her arms across her chest, and pouts. Sam asks, “Sweetie, what’s wrong?” Melanie’s response is always the same. In a huff, she replies, “I don’t want to talk about it!”
       But she does! She always does! She just insists on making us drag it out of her. After some prodding the floodgates open and little Melanie pours her heart out, telling her big sis all about what evil “Dee” did to her this particular time. I just have to sit back and watch, as my plans for a romantic evening with Sam go down the drain. Melanie’s mouth can operate at light speed, and she can talk for hours without coming up for air.
        The night before Halloween, Sam insisted on turning off all the lights inside and turning on everything she had made for Halloween. My home was then illuminated only by dozens of candles, which lent a romantic mood to the night. I caught Sam trying on the sexy cavewoman costume she planned to wear while handing out candy to the kids the next night.
       I was very impressed. She was flattered, and receptive. Things were going well, until, knowing her sister was coming over to help on Halloween night, I innocently asked, “What’ll Jen wear tomorrow night?”
       Sam’s eyes narrowed. “You think she’s hot, don’t you?”
       Knowing I was in trouble, I adjusted. “You’re barely wearing anything. Jen tends to compete with you. If she wears even less…. There’re kids involved! If anything happens….”
       Sam laughed, disdainfully. “You’re actually HOPING we get into a fight! You like watching, don’t you? Huh! Honestly! What is it about men and girl fights? Do you guys think we’re playing? How would you like it if I threw you down and pinned you beneath me? What if I smothered you with my breasts, or clamped my legs around your face and squeezed you silly? What would you say then?”
       “Thank you?”
       Sam smirked. She circled me, arms apart, palms open, jokingly taunting me. “Oh? Well, maybe I should take you on, right now!”
       Sam was being unusually playful. I started looking forward to a very, very good night!
       Sam teased, “I can take you, you know! I can pin you to the carpet and take a bite right out of your--
       :DING DONG:
       Hearing the doorbell, Sam hurried to answer. Sam’s little sister, Melanie, stormed in, her bottom lip stuck out in a serious pout. She flopped down hard on our couch and folded her arms over her chest.
       “Sweetie,” Sam asked, “what’s wrong?”
       Then came the fateful reply, as Melanie huffed. “I’d rather not talk about it!”
       I rolled my eyes. My hopes of a playful evening with Sam ended the moment her little sister arrived.
       Sister-us Interruptus.
       I could have gone to bed, but Sam had me too excited. Besides, the house was lit only by erect candles. With the thought of Sam in her costume keeping me worked up, I feared either Sam or her sister might stumble by in the dark and try to light me!

Halloween night arrived. Sam had outdone herself, creating an elaborate maze for the kids who came for tricks-or-treats. Various clever devices and pranks awaited the kids at every turn.
       Half-an-hour before the kids started coming, Sam’s hyper-competitive middle sister, Jen, arrived. As I expected, Jen intended to outshine her slightly older sister. Jen wore the skimpiest of “princess warrior” styled costumes, even more revealing than Sam’s cave girl outfit. Despite their rivalry, the evening began smoothly. Sam turned on her displays. Jen filled a huge bowl with candy. I began thinking nothing could possibly go wrong.
       I must have been a--
       :DING DONG:
       The door burst open. Sam’s younger sister, Melanie, stormed in, dressed in a cute yet sexy witch costume. After some prodding, Melanie explained she had gone to meet her now former boyfriend at a Halloween dance and found him in a lip lock with her hated rival, Melody! Melanie was both heartbroken and raging mad. Sam and Jen talked their little sister into helping them give out candy that night.
       The first hour went splendidly. Adults read the clever ghost stories Sam had written on fake tombstones, children were spellbound by Sam’s displays, and a few older boys were awed by the Bryant sisters themselves, in their skimpy costumes! The most effective display was the last in the maze, a small room with a huge pane of glass across the front. Sam had it arranged so that the room would appear empty until kids approached. They would trip a hidden switch, turning on a light that made “witch” Melanie appear, seemingly out of thin air! She scared the daylights out of the kids, who then ran laughing off into the night, bags full of candy.
       Everything went fine, until….
       Melanie’s hated rival, Melody, arrived. The tiny, strawberry blond living doll came to gloat in poor Melanie’s face! With so many children--and their parents--around, Melanie and “Dee” hesitated to get into a profanity laden screaming match, yet they couldn’t restrain their animosity. They finally engaged an odd debate. Melanie was dressed as a sexy witch. “Dee” dressed in a provocative, barely-there Genie (Jinni) outfit. They argued over which supernatural being was more powerful, using their debate to make thinly-veiled comments about each other.
       Sensing trouble brewing, Sam moved to intervene.
       Jen grabbed Sam’s arm, pulling her back. “She can handle herself!”
       Sam pulled free. “Since when?”
       Sam moved forward, but Jen pushed her back. “Stop playing big sister!” Jen insisted.
       SMACK!
       I don’t know what “Dee” said, but it sent Melanie over the edge. By the time I spun, Dee was cringing, one hand on her cheek. She whirled and nearly slapped Melanie’s face off! Melanie staggered. Both tiny, living dolls let out high-pitched battle cries and charged, falling and wrestling around the yard, tearing down Sam’s tombstones.
       Sam shouted, “My display!” Sam charged. Jen blocked her path. Sam shoved Jen to the grass. Jen sneered, tripping Sam down and sending her crashing through one of the tombstones she had spent so much time creating, destroying it. The two rose.
       Sam laughed, challengingly. “Oh! You did NOT just do that!”
       Jen taunted, “Oh, I think I did!”
       I rolled my eyes. “Here we go again!”
       Across the yard, Melanie mounted “Dee”, tearing off most of her costume. A small group of older boys watched, breathlessly. Melody kicked Melanie off and ran around the corner of the house, with Melanie in hot pursuit.
       CRASH!
       Sam and Jen wrestled wildly between tombstones! “Dee”, having turned the tables, chased Melanie back out from around the house. Melanie ran straight into a hanging sheet Sam was using as a backdrop, pulling it down on top her. Dee caught Melanie by her hair, pulling some out. Just as a group of children came up the sidewalk, Melanie, now wrapped in a flowing, white sheet, ran howling across the yard. Apparently believing Melanie was a ghost, the kids ran off screaming down the street.
       “Dee” chased Melanie around the opposite corner of the house, with a few older kids in tow.
       Sam and Jen continued their wild clash. Being sisters, neither had any intention of really hurting the other. Their battle was over physical supremacy and family pride. That gave Jen an advantage. Sam’s best weapons are her fists. She couldn’t bring herself to hit her sister with full force. With Sam deprived of her best option and with the sisters’ wrestling skills about equal, the fight was a toss up.
       They struggled on their knees. Jen shoved Sam over. As Sam’s feet flew up, Jen caught them, throwing them up and toppling Sam completely over, so that Sam did a headstand before crashing down on her front. Jen worked Sam over with a front face lock for almost a minute, until Sam managed to flip Jen down by her auburn hair. Jen shrieked and backed away. Sam followed.
       Sam backed Jen into a garage decorated to look like a mad scientist’s laboratory. Several small containers filled with spaghetti, cauliflower, tomato sauce, and other dishes lined a long table. The containers were marked as “brains”, “veins”, “blood,” and so on. The idea had been to let kids reach into the containers and feel the squishy food between their fingers, claiming the contents of the containers were as labeled. Instead, Sam and Jen rolled back and forth across the table, overturning the containers and smearing spaghetti, tomato sauce and the like all over each other! Jen came out the winner, pinning Sam under her, holding a handful of spaghetti over Sam’s face.
       Sam laughed, weakly. “Oh! You wouldn’t dare!”
       She dared. Jen almost drowned Sam in cold tomato sauce while grinding spaghetti and other goo in Sam’s face! Sam kicked madly.
       A couple of kids entered the garage. Their eyes bulged and their mouths dropped open, staring at what seemed to be a barbarian warrior tearing a cave girl apart! The cave girl kicked the warrior back so that she fell over and sat down in what appeared to be a huge pot of boiling oil! (In truth the water in the pot was cold, not hot. The steam was vapor coming from dry ice in the pot) The instant Jen’s almost bare bottom sat on that ice, she let out a mad cry! The kids looked at each other, screamed in unison, and ran. I tried not to laugh, wondering about the tales they would tell in school the next day.
       Sam laughed. Maybe Jen thought Sam was laughing at her. Jen’s temper flared. She pulled free and tore into her sister. Jen was all over Sam, twisting Sam’s limbs and ramming her thighs and knees up into Sam’s gut. Losing but unwilling to surrender, Sam pulled free and crawled away onto the porch. She didn’t get far. Jen caught Sam by her long, fiery red hair and sat on her. She punished Sam with several schoolgirl moves, even rubbing Sam’s nose on the cold, cement floor! Sam seemed helpless, her feet flopping around behind her in helpless protest. She tried to escape by crawling under a fake guillotine she had set up on the porch, but she barely made it under the display before Jen caught her again by her long, red hair. A young boy entered the spook house. From his angle, all he could see was Jen’s impressive backside, as she lay across the bench in front of the guillotine, holding onto her sister, who was hidden behind the fake head chopper. Sam’s wild kicking caused the cardboard blade to drop. The blade struck bottom with a loud chop. At that precise instant Sam toppled over, so that her head, covered in red tomato sauce, fell out from behind the guillotine.
       The kid took off like a rocket. He’s probably still in therapy.
       Sam and Jen tumbled end over end to the last display on the far end of the porch, a torture chamber. A stuffed mannequin lay across a make-believe wrack. The ghoulish exhibition included sausage links and wieners covered in red sauce pouring out from an incision in the figure’s midsection meant to represent blood and guts spilling from a hapless victim’s body as he was drawn and quartered. By this point Sam was gasping and staggering, losing badly. Jen shoved the dummy down behind the display, slammed Sam down across the wrack, and did her best to tie Sam’s wrists and ankles down.
       Jen mounted her helpless older sister, pinched her fingers around Sam’s chin, shook Sam’s head around a few times, and then asked, “Who won? Who’s the queen of Halloween now, huh?”
       Proud Sam refused to admit defeat. Sam tried to break free. Jen laughed in her face, smearing red sauce over her and shoving sausage links down her throat! Sam laughed but then gagged, her spaghetti-and-sausage-covered body bucking and jolting madly.
       Six kids rounded the corner and saw what appeared to be a woman sitting on her screaming rival, tearing her guts out! Candy went flying, as the kids tore out through a row of hedges.
       Six more patients for the psychiatrist’s couch.
       Sam fought free, but she was spent. She toppled off the porch into the grass. Sam stood, but Jen shoved her down into the room with the large pane of glass across the front. I could hear most of the sister’s costumes tearing off, but due to the mirror effect Sam had set up, the room appeared empty when viewed from the front. A group of older boys stepped up, unknowingly tripping a switch to turn on the light meant to reveal Melanie in her witch’s costume. Instead, when the light flashed on, it revealed two almost-nude women, wrestling furiously. The boys eyes widened and their mouths fell open, as Jen pinned Sam against the glass so her large breasts rubbed back and forth across it, practically in the boys’ faces. Confused and startled, the boys leapt back, stepping off the switch and causing the women to vanish. One boy moved closer, timidly. For a moment he saw nothing, then, suddenly, Sam’s legs shot up and spread out across the glass in a full split! A second later, Sam’s feet slid down, patting on the glass as they fell. The boy leapt back again. Finally the entire group worked up the nerve to draw near. The light flashed on, causing Jen’s hips, now pressed on the glass, to miraculously appear!
         The two nearly-naked sisters fell out of the room and rolled in the grass. Sam fought tears, grimacing, as Jen twisted her arm behind her back. Sam used her other arm to twist a fistful of Jen’s hair tighter and tighter. Two minutes went by in this manner, the sisters frozen in place, bodies heaving and flexing, as they moaned, groaned, screeched, and squealed.
       Sam finally gasped, “Tie? Draw?”
       Jen cried, “I-I’ll stop if you will!”
       Body shaking, Sam peeped, “On the count of three? One! Two! Three!”
       The sisters let go of each other, sitting back and gasping for air.
       At that moment, curly-haired strawberry blonde Melody came around the corner. Though Melody had been reduced to only her pink bra and panties, the ghost-white girl held her nose in the air in a sign of smug superiority, dusting off her hands before walking away.
       Several moments of silence followed. Then we heard a moan, and the sound of something stirring. Sam’s little sister, Melanie, came staggering out from around the house, nearly nude, her costume ripped to shreds, with an oversized Jack-O-Lantern shoved down tightly upside-down over her head.
       Sam and I tried not to laugh.
       Jen snickered, asking, “So, Melanie, how’d you do in your fight with Dee?”
       Melanie huffed. “I’d rather not talk about it!”
       We all laughed. When Sam pulled the pumpkin off, it became clear Melanie would have a major black eye for some time.
       I stood with three gorgeous, nearly naked sisters, their breasts heaving, in the middle of tattered remains that had once been Sam’s Halloween spook house. We turned around and saw my yard covered by a large group of young boys, eyes huge, mouths wide open, staring in awe at the Bryant sisters. Most of them ran, but one turned back and told me, “Gosh, Mister, that was the best Halloween spook house…EVER!
       The boy ran off. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Happy Halloween!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Sister vs. Sister: Wicked Halloween Fun!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 08:22:40 AM »
really great story!!!

To confess I'm scared to open any files titled with the words 'sister' or 'mum' lol (some of the dear members here apear to have a will to be...... over familiar with their family members! lol) But this was a fun, thrilling and ghoulish tale! the action was fun and well paced and the thought of the kids coming in and seeing horrific scenes of blood and guts and severed heads before fleeing in terror is SOOO funny! Also a lot of the pieces here can be intense and full on - which is great! don't get me wrong! - but it's always refreshing to see a more jovial, spirited take on this!

You wrote a great tale honey! thanks for sharing!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »
Just wonderfull, really a fine story, the best in a lot of time, congratulations.
And please, I would love to read a sequel, it would be fine. Dee´s old sister Kathy vs Jen or Sam and of course Melanie vs Melody ( by the way, I love the persecution moment in the fight).
Please, write it if you have time and many thanks and regards from Spain,
Dario

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 01:17:13 PM »
P.D. I like much more the Melanie vs Melody fight than the other, despite both are fine.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 10:56:24 AM »
If you want to speak about the rematch, please email me to ruththebest20012002@yahoo.com
yours,
Dario

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 05:40:29 AM »
     Jen and Sam only "tied" because, being sisters, neither really wanted to hurt the other. They have fought once before, in an old story I wrote about a year ago (I don't know if it's still available on this site, but it would be under something about Sam or Bryant Sisters holiday or something like that, I forget the title). Still, the idea of a clear winner is intriguing. As for a full-out, one-on-one fight between Melanie and Melody ("Dee"), they did fight once before, in an "Parade" titled story I submitted last spring. If I do write a story featuring "Dee" vs. Melanie, who do you think would win?

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 09:04:05 AM »
In my opinion Melanie would use dirty tactics, but probably to no avail, Dee is more wild.

Offline 13065

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 10:50:15 PM »
This story was amazingly entertaining.