News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Wife and the Sister-in-law

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Wife and the Sister-in-law
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:17:25 AM »
Dario's Inferno

Dario was at his wit's end. After a long stressful week at work, he had looked forward to a nice, relaxing weekend at his family's ranch in the Spanish countryside, just him and his beautiful wife Ruth. Unfortunately, when he arrived he discovered his brother's wife Aurora had also decided to spend the weekend at the ranch. While he found Aurora pleasant enough to be around and even more pleasant when she was frolicking around the pool in her bikini, Aurora and Ruth did not get along well at all. Instead of a relaxing weekend, Dario braced himself for one of constant tension and bickering.
Fortunately, the house was big and there was plenty of space outside, so the two ladies were able to avoid each other for a while. The first big dust-up occurred during lunch on Saturday. Ruth went to the kitchen to prepare them a meal and discovered Aurora had already made herself lunch and had left a mess. Dario walked into the house and heard them yelling at each other. He considered turning around and returning to the peace and serenity of the outdoors, but they sounded rather heated and he was fearful they might come to blows. He wasn't sure what he was most afraid of, them getting in a fight and creating problems between him and his brother or them getting in a fight and him missing it. He decided it would be best to break it up, so he went into the kitchen and separated them.
After Aurora walked off, Ruth turned her fury towards Dario.
"Why did you stop me?" Ruth hissed, "You should have let me kicked her ass. I am so tired of her bullshit."
"I had a long week at work," Dario explained, "All I want is some peace and quiet. Can't the two of you just get along for a couple of days?"
"As long as she stays out of my way, we will be fine. But if she leaves a mess for me to clean up in the kitchen again, I will kick her ass and I want you to promise me that you won't break it up."
"I'm not going to let the two of you get in a fight."
"It's going to happen sooner or later, so promise you won't break it up, no matter how badly I am kicking her ass."
"Fine. I promise. But promise you won't start the fight."
"Sorry, I won't make promises that I can't keep."
As Ruth prepared lunch, Dario went out to sit by the pool and tried to relax. The truth was, he thought it might be hot to see Ruth fight Aurora. His wife was very sexy, with a beautiful face, big tits and, at 5'5 and 120 lbs., she had a slender, but shapely body. Dario was very proud of the way she looked. Ruth was, also, very proud of the way she looked. Not only was she very prideful and always had to be the center of attention, but Ruth was also very controlling. She usually surrounded herself with plain, unattractive friends who were easy to boss around.
Aurora, on the other hand, was every bit as sexy as Ruth. While Ruth worked hard to be sexy, dying her hair blonde, carefully watching her diet, spending too much money on clothes, Aurora's sex appeal seemed effortless. Her hair was its original dark brown color, she had naturally large tits (several sizes larger than Ruth's), and a great figure. Not only was Ruth's ego threatened by Aurora's voluptuous body, but it also irked her that she could not control the cocky brunette.  Where most women would kowtow to Ruth, Aurora would confidently oppose Ruth over every and any subject. The brunette would also take every opportunity to provoke Ruth's anger. It was almost like she enjoyed watching Ruth fly off the handle.
As Dario sat by the pool, pondering the situation between Ruth and Aurora, his sexy sister-in-law came out of the house wearing a bikini. He tried not to stare, but it was hard not to watch her sashay provocatively over to a recliner chair. As she lay there getting some sun, he couldn't take his eyes off her shapely body. He began to imagine her and his wife getting in a fight. Even though his sister-in-law was an inch taller and several lbs. heavier, Ruth was supremely confident that she could take Aurora. Dario sat there imagining his wife in a bikini, showing off her tanned, sexy body, fighting Aurora. He hadn't realized what an obvious boner he was sporting, but someone else had. Unbeknownst to him, Ruth had come outside to bring him a salad and caught him staring at Aurora.
"Here's your salad," she said as she tossed the plate in his lap. Dario stormed in after her, trying to explain. For the next 15 minutes, he pleaded with her that it wasn't what it looked like. Playing on Ruth's ego, he was able to convince her that he was actually thinking about her in a bikini.
For the next couple of hours, the atmosphere was tense, but calm, as the two ladies managed to avoid each other. Dario knew the two women could not avoid each other all weekend. The situation was like a powder keg waiting for someone to light the fuse. Then Aurora came up to Dario and Ruth and casually made an announcement.
"I invited some friends to come down for a little party," Aurora said, "Not many, maybe 15 or 20."
Now Dario was upset with Aurora. He had been planning on a relaxing weekend and that did not include a raucous party with people he did not know. Dario looked over at his wife and saw that she was even angrier and looked ready to tear into Aurora. Instinctively, Dario was about to step in between the two ladies but then thought again. Not only had Aurora crossed a line by inviting friends over without clearing it with them, he decided that maybe things would quiet down when they established once and for all who the alpha female was. Even if that meant Ruth kicking Aurora's ass.
Turning to his wife, "She's all yours. I'm staying out of this one."
"It's about time," Ruth said with a wicked smile on her face. "OK, bitch, this is what you're going to do. You are going to call your friends and cancel this party. Right now!"
"That's not going to happen."
"It will happen if you know what's best for you."
"Listen, I don't have time for you and your bitching. I have things to do."
Aurora turned to walk away, infuriating Ruth. The blonde grabbed her sister-in-laws shoulder and spun her around. There was a loud smacking sound as Ruth slapped her across the face. Aurora stood there stunned for a moment, as she could not believe what had just happened. Suddenly, she flew into Ruth and the two tumbled against the wall. Neither were exactly dressed for fighting. Ruth wore a floor-length black strapless dress that showed off plenty of braless cleavage, while Aurora wore a short, white dress that fit snugly on her shapely body. Quickly, Aurora pulled down the front of Ruth's dress and it fell to her thighs. Ruth tried to push Aurora away, but the brunette raked her exposed tits with her nails, bringing an agonizing shriek from the sexy blonde. Aurora punched Ruth in the jaw and then slammed an uppercut into her lower belly. Ruth gasped for air, as she doubled over in pain. Aurora grabbed a handful of blonde hair and slung her head first into the wall. Ruth straightened up, leaving her chest exposed. Aurora punched her boobs multiple times before Ruth shielded them with her hands. By this time, Ruth's dress had slid down around her ankles. This did not go undetected by Aurora, who slammed her knee between Ruth's legs.
Dario watched his wife drop to her knees in pain, as her hands dropped between her shapely thighs. Before she could recover, Aurora slapped her in the face several times before heaving her up by the hair. Finally free of her dress that had been restricting her movement, Ruth went on the offence. She slapped Aurora several times, before kicking her in the stomach. Reaching out, she grabbed the front of the brunette's dress and pulled down the front, allowing Aurora's massive mammaries to spill out. Ruth had always been a little jealous of Aurora's bigger breasts and took this opportunity to take her anger out on them. She punched them repeatedly, driving her knuckles into the plump mounds.
Aurora teared up from the battering her breasts were taking, as she desperately tried to fight off the blonde. She was finally able to grab Ruth's wrist, halting the attack on her boobs. Then she went after Ruth's tits, digging her nails into the soft flesh. Once again, Aurora followed up the breasts attack with an uppercut, pounding Ruth in her exposed stomach. When the blonde doubled over, Aurora brought her knee up and slammed it into Ruth's nose.
Her nose began to bleed, streaming down Ruth's pretty face. The blonde brought her hands up, cupping her face.
"My nose… you broke my nose!" Ruth cried. Dario was shocked as his wife began sobbing, tears coming from her eyes.  He thought about breaking it up, but he had promised not to.
Aurora showed no mercy as she drew her fist back and smashed Ruth in the jaw. The blonde crumpled to the floor in a daze. Aurora, now in total control, decided to strip off Ruth's panties. There was nothing the blonde could do, as she was deprived of her last bit of clothing.  Aurora grabbed Ruth's legs, spread them apart, and kneeled down in between them. Reaching forward, Aurora seized a handful of the soft brown hair surrounding Ruth's pussy and yanked hard. The blonde screamed as her ass was violently raised off the floor, then screamed even louder as Aurora fell backwards with a clump of curly hair in her hand. Ruth's hands fell between her thighs as she bawled loudly.
Even though Dario had promised not to interfere, he knew he had to do something. His wife was a bloody, crying, snivelling mess and Aurora was showing no signs of letting up. He had no choice but end it.
"That's enough," Dario said as he pulled his sister-in-law off his wife, "She's finished."
"Fine!" Aurora said, but not before kicking Ruth in the side a couple of times. "I'm through with the bitch anyways."
As Aurora walked off, Dario reached down to help up his wife up. Ruth was unsteady on her feet and he had to help her to the bathroom. She cleaned herself up and took a long bath. After an hour, Dario came to check on her. She was laying on the bed resting. Fortunately, her nose was not broken and, other than a few cuts and bruises, she wasn't seriously injured. Dario sat down beside her and started to stroke her hair with his hand.
"Don't touch me," she hissed.
"Why? What did I do?" Dario was confused. Why was she mad at him?
"I told you not to break it up. You promised."
"You were losing. I was afraid you were going to get hurt."
"I could have still beat her. But I guess we'll never know, will we? Now she is going to be intolerable to be around."
The rest of the day, Ruth stayed in the room. Aurora, meanwhile, was giddy as a school girl as she prepared for her party. When the guests arrived, Dario stayed and introduced himself. They seemed like a respectable group, at first. After they'd had a few rounds to drink, several of them became a little too obnoxious for Dario's taste, so he decided to turn in early.
Despite the ass whipping his wife had received, he found he was a little turned on by the fight and was hoping Ruth might be in a better mood than when he had left her. Dario slipped into the bed beside her and slid his hand between her thighs. He noticed she had shaved her snatch. She probably had no choice, since Aurora had ripped out a large patch of her pubic hair.
"I can't believe you would think I would be in the mood," Ruth said as she pushed his hand away. "That's all you ever think about."
Disappointed, Dario rolled over to go to sleep but it was difficult with the noise from the party. After about an hour, Ruth got out of bed and started getting dressed.
"Where are you going?" Dario asked.
"Aurora and I going to settle this once and for all," Ruth answered.
"I thought you and Aurora did settle it." Ruth didn't respond she just glared angrily at Dario. "Go fight her if you want. I'm staying out of it this time."
Dario stayed in the bed, as Ruth walked out the door. For the next couple of minutes, the party continued with no audible changes. Then suddenly he heard a roar of excitement, followed by loud cheering, with crowd enthusiastically rooting for Aurora. Dario could not make out much that was being said, but he did hear a few shouts over the roar.
"Hit her Aurora!"
"Kick her ass, Aurora!"
"Way to go Aurora!"
"Good hit!"
"Look, she's bleeding!"
"The bitch is crying!" Laughter mixed in with the general cheering.
He was determined to stay in the bedroom and not get involved this time, but after 20 minutes the cheering seemed to die down and the party seemed to resume its previous noise level. When Ruth still hadn't returned 10 minutes later, Dario felt compelled to go check on her.
The living room seemed to be the center of the party. Upon entering the room, he immediately saw his wife. Ruth was nude and her hands were tied to a light fixture with her bra, while her panties had been stuffed in her mouth. She had another bloody nose and several new bruises and a swollen eye. Obviously, Aurora had worked her over pretty good. Despite being battered and bloodied, Dario thought Ruth looked hot hanging there, her toes barely touching the floor. While many of the partygoers were casually eating and socializing, a large crowd was gathered around Ruth, taking turns playing with her body. They slapped her ass and fondled her tits and pussy, giggling as Ruth squirmed helplessly. A couple of sadistic women took turns torturing her tits by punching them and twisting her nipples.
His wife had berated him the last time he had interfered, so he decided to let them keep her for a while. Maybe when he did rescue her she might be more grateful. Dario found himself getting exceptionally horny. After watching for a half hour, Dario went back to his bedroom to satisfy himself and then he fell asleep.
He woke up a few hours later and realized Ruth had still not returned. Walking into the living room he noticed that Ruth was no longer hanging from the ceiling. Then Aurora walked by.
"Looking for Ruth?"
"Yeah. Have you seen her?"
"I've definitely seen her. Follow me. We're through with her anyways."
They walked outside by the pool and saw Ruth laying on the ground, her face between another woman's thighs and her hands tied behind her back. It was obvious they'd subjected her to an assortment of humiliations. Someone had shoved a large cucumber up her ass and her panties had been crammed into her pussy. She appeared to have passed out.
"Why is there a cucumber in her ass?" Dario asked.
"Watch this," Aurora said with a grin. She grabbed the cucumber and twisted it, while simultaneously pushing it further inside Ruth's butt. Ruth began groaning uncomfortably. "Now eat her pussy." Barely conscious, Ruth dutifully crammed her head between the woman's thighs under her and began consuming the woman's pussy.
"No more," the woman mumbled half asleep, "Too much of a good thing. You've got one hell of a tongue."
"Now do you see why we rammed the cucumber up her tight ass?" Aurora said.
Dario nodded. "If you're through with her, do mind if I take her with me?"
"We're finished with her. Most people are asleep anyway. See you in the morning."
 Dario untied her wrists and rolled her over.  His wife's luscious body was covered in cum. He found out later, the guys, overcome with lust, took turns shooting their loads at her. Dario gently took her head in his hands, pulling her face out of the woman's cxnt. Her mouth was wet with pussy juice.
Ruth was so exhausted, Dario had to carry her to their bathroom. After he cleaned her up, he took her to the bed. Seeing her naked in the living room and then washing her sexy body had left Dario extremely aroused. He was surprised when she didn't fight him off when they got into the bed. After they finished having sex, Ruth fell into a deep sleep and didn't wake up until evening time.
Since the fight, things have been much more peaceful between Ruth and Aurora. Aurora established herself as the alpha female and Ruth kowtows to her every whim. Dario is more at peace as well, now that he doesn't have to constantly play peacemaker between the two. Plus, anytime Ruth is being difficult or unwilling to have sex when he wants, Dario simply threatens to call Aurora and his wife suddenly becomes sweet as a kitten.