News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfight stare downs/ comparisons

• 602 Replies

Offline locked

Re: catfight stare downs/ comparisons
« Reply #570 on: July 27, 2023, 09:11:04 PM »

Awesome pic. Thanks for sharing.

Where ( TV / movie ) is this picture from ?   

Offline locked

« Reply #571 on: July 28, 2023, 06:04:08 PM »
Hi All,

This fight scene is from Jackie Chan's film Rush Hour 2

Thanks and was able to find it easily on YT.  Disappointed they didn't hold that position longer than a few seconds but really didn't expect them to. 

Offline Nadianikop

• Body to body
« Reply #573 on: August 03, 2023, 11:36:57 AM »
Staredowns and comparisons have to be one of the best things to do with another woman

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #574 on: August 03, 2023, 02:24:06 PM »
Showing her nails to the probably loser.

Offline MMLauren26

« Reply #575 on: August 20, 2023, 06:57:45 PM »
Yes love seeing the stare down before a catfight. Seen this mostly in videos I ve watched online. But I love comparing women in real life. I used to enjoy doing this with my ex she used to entertain this too. She was good looking slim around 5”5” weighed 50kg had B cups . She had been in some fights, she could handle herself. If we went into a bar and were at a table observing everyone else we would pick out other women her age and discuss if she could win or not and how the fight would go. What I enjoyed the most was she would usually be quiet honest. If there was a woman that she didn’t think she could beat she would admit that she thinks that would be a hard fight and she say why. She would say something like look at her legs they look strong or she looks fitter she definitely works out a lot looks too strong, or her boobs would smother me,

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #576 on: August 21, 2023, 08:01:22 AM »
Give us the excruciating details on the fights that your ex was in ? How bad did she get hurt ? Were her clothes ripped ? Did she rip her opponents clothes ? What happens if she sees those women she fought with in a restaurant or supermarket ? Would there be additional fights ?

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
« Reply #577 on: August 22, 2023, 09:29:47 PM »
Seems hot that your gf was honest when she thougt she would lose because her rival is bigger or stronger :) did she give you more of a description?
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #578 on: September 14, 2023, 12:45:50 PM »

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #579 on: September 14, 2023, 02:13:29 PM »
What else so emphasizes that feminine
the power of beauty and sexuality as a desire to grapple with a rival. But before that, they must definitely look into each other's eyes, resting their noses..

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #580 on: September 15, 2023, 02:50:53 AM »
Trying to emphasize any advantage one girl has over another. Trying to win a fight before the fight by causing doubt based on that advantage. Height, muscle tone, bigger boobs, trash talk nose to nose. Looking in each others eyes to see if she was successful in intimidating her rival and if so going at her hard at that moment of the other girl’s doubting thoughts. It’s one of the hottest parts when they are done this way.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #581 on: September 15, 2023, 03:44:37 AM »
From my fender bender collection
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #582 on: September 15, 2023, 05:32:42 PM »
For me, the pre-catfight staredown indicates who I pick to win the fight. It's in the eyes.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #583 on: September 15, 2023, 07:02:50 PM »
For me, the pre-catfight staredown indicates who I pick to win the fight. It's in the eyes.

In WMMA, there's a lot of false bravado.  Cockiest opponent often ends up losing.

Offline Charlene

« Reply #584 on: September 15, 2023, 11:11:52 PM »
From my fender bender collection
[/quote
OMG Kiva, you can almost feel the hate ready to explode between these two!