News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

comission for some Hayden Panettiere fights.

• 0 Replies

Offline watermaster68

comission for some Hayden Panettiere fights.
« on: November 24, 2012, 08:45:20 PM »
Hey writers out there I am looking to commission some Hayden Panettiere fiction.I will be buying three stories, a one on one fist fight with fellow actress Christen Bell in which they are evenly matched for several minutes before Hadens more effective body punches weaken Christen to the point Haden turns the fight to a total beatdown. The second is a total working over of Haden at the fists of Monica Brant, the fitness icon and Christen Bell's trainer in retaliation of her humiliation of her employer which cost her her training contract. The third is a brawl with two pro cheerleaders who are mouthing off to Haden at a NFL party that she was too short to cheer any where but in the movies. Haden starts strong and would knock them out individualy but the two together not so much. You can message me here of email with ideas or post a sample on the board what ever is convient. The sooner the better. Thanks!