News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Some ideas for stories

• 2 Replies

Offline The Guy

Some ideas for stories
« on: December 02, 2012, 01:58:11 AM »
So I just joined up yesterday, and as a long time visitor to the site, I figure I should get started and begin participating. Here are a few ideas I've had in my head:

1) Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz vs Alice from Alice in Wonderland(both would be adults of course). Perhaps, Wonderland and Oz begin crossing over, and the girls blame each other for it, or something along those lines. Lots of clothes ripping, rolling around and all that other cat fight(and sexfight) stuff ensues.

2) Princess Peach vs Princess Zelda. If you're a long time video game fan(and you've played the Super Smash Brothers games) then you might have considered this one at some point. I'm thinking a weird idea where Peach and Zelda come to blows over who gets kidnapped more often. It actually leads to them trying(and succeeding) to kidnap each other, with the one in control constantly switching as each one tries to be the kidnapper instead of the kidnapee. Lots of clothes ripping, rolling around and all that other cat fight(and sexfight) stuff ensues. ;D

3)... oh. There is no three. These are free ideas, so anyone who feels creative can give it a try.

And now, I'm out.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Some ideas for stories
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 11:54:04 AM »
INteresting ideas. I especially like the Dorothy vs Alice one.

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Some ideas for stories
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 06:41:37 PM »
What about thin tennis player Daniela Hantuchova dominated by a chubby one?