News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

challenge to Catty_Flo and writer needed

• 3 Replies

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
challenge to Catty_Flo and writer needed
« on: May 19, 2013, 06:38:08 PM »
Catty_Flo and I have been trading insults and there's a big rivalry between us. It's not only a blonde vs brunette thing. We really don't like each other and it's time to settle things between us. I challenge her to a backyard catfight and if she accepts, we need someone to write the story. So what do you say, Flo? Accept my challenge? Or will you back down?

If Flo accepts, we need a catfight writer.

Lyssa
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
Re: challenge to Catty_Flo and writer needed
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 12:49:35 AM »
Good because I want this fight bad too!

Any writers interested in making it happen, please message either Flo or me. Thanks.
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 04:15:39 AM »

Dear Lyssa and Flo
Help me write a great story for you.
1-create a scenario which has both of you so pissed off you really wanna beat the shit out of the other and humiliate her in front of a crowd of people. You can use multiple reasons. Best is that you;re fighting over a lover (male or female.) You have been rival for many years. Fight at work. Two secretaries fight for job and using sex to get promotion from boss. secretary girlfreind. 
2-Who is going to be there to witness your fight?
3-Tell me about yourselves-, height, weight, measurements, personality, fight personality, attitude, temper, craziness, dominant/submissive, fighting ability, training, experience.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 09:35:04 AM »
Oooh, this ole butchie would be sooo honored & flattered if these two sexy, gorgeous gals fought over ME! What do you say, girls? He! He!  ::) ;D
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 09:35:47 AM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!