News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lyssa vs Catty_Flo request apartment catfight

• 10 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Lyssa vs Catty_Flo request apartment catfight
« on: May 21, 2013, 07:24:49 AM »

Lyssa 5'5", 135lbs blonde

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Lyssa vs Catty_Flo request apartment catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 07:34:55 AM »

Catty_Flo  %'81/2, 130lbs brunette

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 07:35:49 AM »

It’s springtime and that is my favorite time of the year. It’s already 74 degrees outside and it’s just a perfect evening. I’m sitting out on my terrace having a drink and relaxing with Johnny. Lyssa has the big apartment next door to me and when the sliding doors are closed and the drapes are open she has practically a full wall of glass going the long way across her living room, but tonight she has the big double doors wide open and it feels like we are right there in her apartment with her.
I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I got back Johnny was quite excited. He said that he thinks that Lyssa is going to have a fight with Flo. Lyssa and flow are long time friends and rivals. As Johnny says, they keep their friends close, but their enemies even closer. They are always arguing, and they even argue over who won the last argument. Lately the two have been arguing much worse than they ever have, and there were a couple of times that they were insulting each other and threatening each other and Johnny and I thought they were going to start swinging at each other, but instead Flo stormed out of the apartment.
This fight has been coming for a long time and I personally think it’s about time. First of all because perhaps they will settle their rivalry once and for all, and also because Johnny and I get so turned on even thinking about woman fighting, and this should be a really good fight Flo the brunette is 5’81/2”, 130lbs, Lyssa the blond is 5’5”, 135 lbs.
Part-2
Lyssa is all dressed up in a blue mini skirt and her high heels. The door bell rings and Lyssa opened the door and Flo walks in and she puts her pocketbook down on the couch and turns to face Lyssa, and she slowly starts walking to meet her in the middle of the living room. Flo is wearing a white mini dress and high heels and the two woman looks more as if they were dressed to go out on a double date rather than to have a fight. Lyssa is standing in the middle of the living room with her hands on her hips and she says, “You don’t know just how long I’ve been waiting for this you ugly bitch. I’m going to humiliate you over and over again. “ Flo takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Lyssa’s face screaming, “You’re going to be,” but before Flo can finish what she was saying, Lyssa grabs Flo’s dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back. Flo’s dress rips halfway down the front exposing her sexy white bra as she stumbles backwards and she almost falls over. 
Flo doesn’t wait, she lunges at Lyssa and sticks her left leg behind Lyssa’s right leg and she shoves her back hard, and Lyssa falls right over onto her ass on the shiny wood floor. Flo looks down at Lyssa and she laughs and she screams, “You dumb blonde bitch, this is going to be so much fun. I’m going to show you just what a stupid, pathetic big mouth bitch you really are.”
Lyssa’s face is beet red and Lyssa loses her temper. She leaps forward onto her hands and knees, wrapping her arms around Flo’s knees. Flo screams “AAHH,” as she falls right over onto her ass on the floor, and as she does Lyssa leaps right onto her stomach. “OOFF” she knocks some of the air out of Flo and Flo gasps for air. Lyssa is infuriated and she laces her hands through Flo’s hair and she yanks her head up off of the floor and then she shoves her head back down ‘bang,” right against the wood floor screaming, “I’m going to knock some sense into you bitch.” She wrenches her head up and shoves it back down “bang,’ right in to the floor again. She bounces Flo’s head off of the hard wood floor, but Flo reaches up and she grabs Lyssa’s hair with both of her hands and she bucks and she kicks and she manages to pull Lyssa off of her and the two woman start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the floor like a catfight. First Lyssa is on top then Flo, then Lyssa, then Flo. Then Lyssa gets back on top of Flo and she raises up and she plops her ass down “boom,” right onto Flo’s stomach and “OOFF,” she knocks some of the air out of Flo, and then as Flo is gasping for air,     
Lyssa grabs Flo’s wrists and she holds then down to the floor. Then she raises up over Flo, pinning her arms with her knees. She renders Flo totally helpless and now Lyssa is in charge. Lyssa takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Flo “bam,” hard across her face swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks Flo backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction.  Lyssa laughs as she screams, “I’m going to slap you silly you stupid bitch and then I’m going to make you admit I’m the real woman and that you’re just a pathetic, weak slut.” Flo starts bucking and kicking and trying to knock Lyssa off of her. Lyssa starts laughing, screaming, “I got you pinned you stupid bitch, you ain’t going anywhere.”
She starts slapping her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Lyssa is slapping Flo bloody. Flo can taste blood and she cries out, “stop, I’m bleeding.” Lyssa laughs and she screams, “And you’re going to be bleeding a lot more than that when I’m through with you bitch.” Flo is still bucking and kicking and she manages to raise her legs up and wraps her ankles around Lyssa’s neck and she pulls Lyssa off of her backwards as she sits up. Her legs are still wrapped around Lyssa’s neck and Flo puts her hand to her nose and she grows visibly angry as she shows Lyssa her bloody hand screaming, “I’m bleeding, how fuckin dare you make me bleed. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Flo unwraps her legs from around Lyssa’s neck and she leaps right onto her stomach. She laces her hands through  Lyssa’s hair and Flo has lost her temper and she just starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Lyssa’s head over and over again against the hard wood floor screaming, “I’m going to kill you bitch. I’m going to knock the shit out of you. How fuckin dare you make me bleed.”
Lyssa is reaching up and trying to pull Flo’s hands out of her hair, but she can’t, and Flo is “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking Lyssa’s skull against the floor until first Lyssa is seeing stars, fuckin stars and her eyes start swimming around in her head, and then she starts crying out, “stop, please stop enough.” Flo shoves Lyssa’s head down hard “bang,” hard, right into the floor again and she lets go of Lyssa’s blond hair and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Lyssa hard, “bang,” right across her face. She slaps her so hard that Lyssa’s head snaps to the side.
Flo wraps her hand around Lyssa’s chin and she squeezes her fingers hard into both of Lyssa’s cheeks. She holds her face so that Lyssa is looking right into her eyes as she leans down screaming, “How fuckin dare you tell me when to stop after you bloodied my face you fuckin stupid bitch. Tears start welling up in Lyssa’s eyes and she cries out, “alright, stop.”  Flo is clearly winning at this point and Lyssa is dazed, but Flo is still really infuriated and she’s lost her temper and she balls her right fist up hard and tight and she punches Lyssa, “bang,’ right in her nose.
Blood starts rolling from Lyssa’s nose and tears start streaming from her eyes and she starts crying out, “You punched me, get off of me, you win, get the fuckin off of me,” but Flo is enraged and she cracks “Lyssa “bam,”with the back of her hand hard, right across her face. Lyssa’s nose is bleeding even harder now and Lyssa’s face is beet red. Tears are streaming down Lyssa’s face mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Lyssa loses her temper and feeby she starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “Get off of me you stupid bitch.” She manages to free her right hand and she reaches up and she digs her long, sharp fingernails hard right into Flo’s left breast, right through her bra. Flo lets out a bloodcurdling screams, “AAAAHHHH,” as she leans back trying to get away from Lyssa’s sharp nails, but she can’t. Lyssa’s sharp fingernails are digging right into her breast, right through her bra and Flo’s white bra has turning blood red.
Flo leaps up off of Lyssa screaming, “You fuckin bitch.” Then her ass plows right back down onto Lyssa’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of her. Flo is screaming, “I’m going to kill you,” as she takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Lyssa’s nose again. Flo’s face is bright red and she’s screaming, “I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you,” as she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Lyssa’s nose with her fist. Blood starts gushing from Lyssa’s nose and Lyssa starts crying hysterically, crying out, “Alright, enough, you win. I give up, you’re the better woman, I give up, please stop.” 
Flo leaps up off of Lyssa, and Lyssa is just lying there holding her nose with her right hand and she’s crying and blubbering, and sputtering blood out of her mouth as she’s mumbling, “YA, YA, YOU CRAZY B…BITCH, I…I THINK YA…B…B…BROKE MA…MA….NOSE.” The left cup of Flo’s white bra is drenched in blood and it’s rolling down her stomach and gathering on her torn white dress draped on her waist. Flo is her bra away from her breast, inspecting her bloody breast crying out, “You stupid, sick bitch, you almost ripped my nipple right off of me.” Lyssa is crying like a little girl, crying out, “I think you broke my nose you bitch. There was no punching allowed you cheating,” but
Now Lyssa has really infuriated Flo all over again, and before Lyssa can finish the sentence, Flo sits back down on Lyssa’s stomach and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of Lyssa’s face. Forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back and forth she’s slapping Lyssa silly, and Lyssa, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a limp little floppy doll under Flo’s hard smacks. Lyssa is crying and she starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, YOU WIN, YOU FUCKIN WIN.” Flo screams, “You want me to stop beating you up you stupid bitch, then tell me that I am the real woman and that you are the worthless, pathetic dumb blonde slut.” Flo is smacking Lyssa’s face silly, and Lyssa is crying like a baby, and she becomes submissive to Flo and starts crying out, “I’m a worthless, pathetic dumb blonde slut.”
Flo stops slapping Lyssa and Lyssa is slapped silly. Flo is laughing as she screams, “Now tell me that you’re an ugly, pathetic fat cow.” Lyssa is crying and crying and she cries out, ‘I’m an ugly, pathetic fat cow.” Flo screams, “Now moo Lyssa. Moo like the fat cow you really are.” Lyssa is scared and she’s submissive to Flo now and she takes a long deep breath and she lets out a loud, long, “MOOOO.” I can’t help myself and I started laughing. Lyssa is crying too hard and she doesn’t hear me, but Flo hears me laughing and she looks over and realizes that there has been an audience. She grabs Lyssa by her hair and she drags her up onto her rubbery legs. Lyssa is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR, YOU”RE HURTING ME.
Flo drags Lyssa out onto her terrace and she starts laughing as she screams, “Look, we had an audience the whole time. Now Johnny and Vicky know just what a stupid, pathetic weak submissive whore you really are. Look at her Johnny, look at this fat bitch, She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she Vicky.” Lyssa is really embarrassed now. Flo beat her up and she’s making a total fool out of her right in front of her neighbors. Flo starts laughing as she screams, “Now moo for the neighbors Lyssa, and tell your neighbors what a worthless, patheticstupid fat cow you really are.” Flo is holding Vicky up right in front of us and Lyssa starts crying out, “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOOO.” Flo screams, “Say it.” Lyssa says, ‘I’m a cow. I’m a worthless, pathetic, stupid fat cow,” and then she starts to moo again, “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO.” Flo screams, “Does your phone take video’s Vicky. Vicky says, “yes.” Flo says, “Can you please take a video of this.” Vicky holds her phone up and says, “ready, action.”
Flo makes Lyssa moo again for the camera, “MOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” Flo screams, “Say it for the camera Lyssa you stupid fat cow. “Lyssa says, ‘I’m a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO.” That’s a wrap……………..

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 03:13:37 PM »
Thanks so much Vicky and Johnny. It really was a terrific story, I thought the ending kind of sucked, oh well.  :P  ;)

Flo and I did say for you to honestly pick the winner of the fight, you did what we asked and you picked Flo. You did it fair and honest, I can't argue with the choice. Flo beat me pretty bad. She also showed everyone what a total bitch she is too.

This isn't over.

(Seriously, it was a terrific story from start to end, thanks again for writing it for us!)

Lyssa
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 10:14:52 PM »

I sent copies of the video that I made for both Flo and Lyssa, and the video included Flo's victory pose at the end where she shoved Lyssa to the ground and she put one of Lyssa's brand new high heel shoes on Lyssa's stomach. Flo is keeping Lyssa's new high heels as a memory of her vicious victory over Lyssa.

I ran into Lyssa today and Lyssa says this is not over. She is going to fight Flo again, and next time she intends on winning.

The end

Offline LyssaSue

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 11:24:55 PM »

I sent copies of the video that I made for both Flo and Lyssa, and the video included Flo's victory pose at the end where she shoved Lyssa to the ground and she put one of Lyssa's brand new high heel shoes on Lyssa's stomach. Flo is keeping Lyssa's new high heels as a memory of her vicious victory over Lyssa.

I ran into Lyssa today and Lyssa says this is not over. She is going to fight Flo again, and next time she intends on winning.

The end

I can't watch that video, I turned it off after only a minute. It made me too damn mad.

You're right, Vicky. This is NOT over. I m gonna fight Flo again. Next time I'm gonna kick that bitch's ass.   >:(

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 06:04:22 PM »
Would have been nice if Lyssa hater Flo enough to kick her between the legs. But ohs wells

Offline LyssaSue

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 05:11:30 AM »
Hehe, thanks so much for this lovely video Vicky and Johnny  ;D ;D

I have it on heavy rotation.  ;)

Dear Lyssa, I hope i taught you well not to mess with me. Eeverybody knows i m a sweet and nice person, but you seem just to bring out my dark side with your bitching and moaning. Guess you deserve none better that a beating. For me the affair is settled, but I won t back down if you cross my path again!!

Thanks sagain so much Vicky and Johnny fpr composing this great story. Love the buildup and the way you wrote n composed the text. Also loved the end  ;)

xoxo Flo

Flo, the affair is not settled, not after what you did. We are gonna fight again so you better be ready!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 09:28:07 AM »
Tch, tch, Lyssa; looks like you got owned by Flo ...  ;D ... hope you do better next time, and don't get humiliated again! LOL!  ::)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 05:55:23 PM »
Wouldn't it be humiliating to get kicked in the sexual organ?

Offline LyssaSue

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 04:54:41 AM »
Tch, tch, Lyssa; looks like you got owned by Flo ...  ;D ... hope you do better next time, and don't get humiliated again! LOL!  ::)

I will do better and it won't happen again.