News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Accord Fetish magazine

• 10 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Accord Fetish magazine
« on: August 06, 2018, 05:27:08 AM »
Anyone here familiar with this magazine

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

BONUS PICS:
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline susan ondine

Re: Accord Fetish magazine
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 09:08:17 AM »
"Accord" was one of the English catfighting magazines I waited on every month with bated breath.Hairpulling pictures and art, great stories - I purchased every edition and it's companion publication "Claws". However I wondered the connection of the magazine having half of its contents   devoted to female combat and the other half to transvestism - men dressing as women.
Later I understood. If you become obsessed with catfighting over many years you will want to try it out for yourself - as a woman. My follow-up story can be viewed by googling: susan ondine catfight queen.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 04:45:48 PM »
Me too Susan, loved accord and claws but very sporadic in U.S.  Found most in used books/magazine stores.  Great pictures and stories as well.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 03:06:50 AM »
I remember Accord, Claws and Fighting Gals Monthly by Swish. I was a customer of their shop in Soho.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 10:17:03 AM »
"Accord" was one of the English catfighting magazines I waited on every month with bated breath.Hairpulling pictures and art, great stories - I purchased every edition and it's companion publication "Claws". However I wondered the connection of the magazine having half of its contents   devoted to female combat and the other half to transvestism - men dressing as women.
Later I understood. If you become obsessed with catfighting over many years you will want to try it out for yourself - as a woman. My follow-up story can be viewed by googling: susan ondine catfight queen.

While I'm completely behind the you do you approach, the coupling of these issues has a more prosaic reason: since it existed in semi-legality, some players were sleazy. For example, postwar America's catfight and pinup photography couldn't come from established photographers as thanks to the wisdom of the crowd approach, McCarthyism coupled "sexually deviant behavior" with communism, so it came from those who took photos of minors wanting to make it big in Hollywood. Nude photos.

Even if they weren't sleazebags, transvestism was viewed as being gay, so for economic reasons, the magazines coupled issues not many would cover otherwise. Of course, when in the '70s  SCOTUS paved the way to the legal side of the sexual revolution and big bucks came in, this coupling drifted apart. It's endearing how many young men today have the perception catfight and female wrestling is naturally acceptable.

Transvestism depends on how secure one feels about their manhood, and it doesn't change for catfights, otherwise, a lot of us would do it.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline susan ondine

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 01:37:44 PM »
I remember too visiting the Swish shop in Soho. Very plain I thought and with a limited stock. That was back in 1990! However I caught up with the latest edition of Claws at Victoria Station as well as the latest J.T.Edson western novel which featured catfights as usual. I later corresponded with Edson himself and was rewarded with a list of fans in the US, the UK and my home town Sydney, Australia.  I lost the text of a fight I authored which had cross-=dressed catfight in it - quite a long story - but it was published in Claws magazine No. 21. Be good if someone had this magazine. I think I called it: "Boys Will Be Girls and Come Up To Scratch".
- Susan Ondine

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 05:09:26 PM »
I remember too visiting the Swish shop in Soho. Very plain I thought and with a limited stock. That was back in 1990! However I caught up with the latest edition of Claws at Victoria Station as well as the latest J.T.Edson western novel which featured catfights as usual. I later corresponded with Edson himself and was rewarded with a list of fans in the US, the UK and my home town Sydney, Australia.  I lost the text of a fight I authored which had cross-=dressed catfight in it - quite a long story - but it was published in Claws magazine No. 21. Be good if someone had this magazine. I think I called it: "Boys Will Be Girls and Come Up To Scratch".
- Susan Ondine

I'll see if I've got Claws 21.

Offline susan ondine

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 04:47:34 PM »
Thanks Jondo. Hope I've got the right number and the publication. I think that one of the great appeals for me in the Accord era was the sexy bras, stockings and suspenders that were featured at that time in the fighting. These days there's so much choice on the internet even for the array of of Stanton  and Marculeta cartoons. However, some of the best items available now I think are the Japanese hairpulling contributions, preferably when they are not completely naked but hav e the beloved suspenders emphasising the curve of the thigh  as the women fight their way across the floor in a tight embrace or jammed up against the wall of the room.
We've both come through generations of catfighting and enjoy the thrill of pulling hair and having one's own on the receiving end too. Thankfully I' not too old  even now to enjoy that passion.

Offline derbinis

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 10:21:25 PM »
I still remember the day I discovered Accord for the first time. The fight scenes on the covers were great, and for those times sensational  ;). I also know the "Fighting tough girls" copy, but I dont have it anymore. Hope to see "Brawny and buxom" once again, It was a great fight between midlife ladies with some fat on the hips. Maybe somebody can post it here.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 02:10:03 AM »
I still remember the day I discovered Accord for the first time. The fight scenes on the covers were great, and for those times sensational  ;). I also know the "Fighting tough girls" copy, but I dont have it anymore. Hope to see "Brawny and buxom" once again, It was a great fight between midlife ladies with some fat on the hips. Maybe somebody can post it here.

Do you mean the 'Fighting Gals Special'? I had that, though I've lost it now. It was wonderful, and was the first time I saw Stanton's work, which was the 'Brutal Sisters' story, his best girl fight work I think. The UK mag 'Wildcats', in the eighties, did a series on the work of great girl fight artists, including Stanton, Eneg, Saja and others, with examples of their work. Happily I've still got those. :)

CDSouthWrestler

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 12:52:35 PM »
- Susan Ondine

Might even have bumped into you then Susan, I too used to go to Greek Street and perused the contents, mine was mostly video as this is before file sharing (cough cough) you traded your video's if you knew someone else after you had watched them.
I can recall the huge middle rack that held bundled copies of magazines sealed together where you would pay a price for maybe 2 or 3 copies shrink wrapped and hope you had something you wanted within that bundle.

Just checked my copies I don't have Claws 21 but if I can get my hands on it Susan I will let you know