News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Department Store Mayhem

• 5 Replies

Offline Jolena

• Smoking Hot Sexy, I know :-P
Department Store Mayhem
« on: September 18, 2010, 02:04:32 AM »
Angry from her humiliation at the hands of Kim, Jolena pulls herself from the department store floor. Naked, and pissed off, she noticed Kims departure, and also the friend trailing behind the big boobed vixen. Jolena angrly dashes over and grabs Trina by the back of the hair. Pulling the girls head back, she smacks a cheap shot right to her face. Trina is stunned for a moment as she's pulled to the floor, and suddenly topless. Jolena straddles over her, clawing and tearing at the poor girls clothing, yelling and screaming the entire time. Trina shakes off the intial blows, and realing back, hammers Jolena right in the face with a well placed punch. The older woman falls backward, flailing into a mannequin which drops into Jolena's lap. The display leaving woman, and plastic man in a 69 position. Angrily shoving the plastic groin out of her face, Jolena staggers to her feet only to find Trina ready for her. Trina rids herself of what's left of her pants, and both woman stand toe to toe butt naked. At the same time they charge eachother, smacking together in a collision of bare boobs, and raking claws.

Offline Kimm

Re: Department Store Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 03:13:26 AM »
I'd like to see her walking around the store in a pair of wet granny pantys.

Offline Jolena

• Smoking Hot Sexy, I know :-P
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »
Start lining up the next challenger. :-) Seems to be more horny little losers voting this time, instead of just the haters.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 05:21:35 PM »
Is Trina a member of the forum??

It might help, if we can view her profile on forum, if she is. I know you give stats, but usually what the lady puts in her own profile gives us better idea, what she might be like in a fight.

Just a thought.

Storm

Offline Kimm

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »
She hasn't decided or not, she's a friend of mine, and we're just looking for ways to play around online. :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 11:10:51 PM »
Kimm;

Thanks for the heads up ... so she knows, and you do as well. This place like any other online or real life.

You have a great group of ladies here, that simply want to enjoy themselves.
You will have a lot of them be cool, nice to meet. THEN you will also have the usual idiots, (Guys included), people that just suck, and enjoy more treating people disrespectfully, as that is what makes them happy in life.

If she does jump in .. feel free to chat with me, and maybe we can do something for you 2 together.

Kimm you are also very welcome in my new playful idea for Halloween as well.

The lovely Jolena has stepped up ...

Jolena BTW GREAT job of adding photos, and stats to this !!

Storm