News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

That magical land where catfights happen apparently non-stop

• 23 Replies

Offline JackCatFan

Re: That magical land where catfights happen apparently non-stop
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 12:25:19 PM »
So many stories spring to mind when considering this thread.

A lot of people use this site for fantasy and I have no problem with that. Just be good at it.

My own favourite is the ever-changing profile pic. A couple of the ladies on here have made medical history by having the world's first, and to my knowledge only, successful head transplants.  Unfortunately, so giddy were they at having made medical history, they forgot to edit the comments section in their profile and so one is greeted with the picture of a buxom brunette only to scroll down and find potential rivals calling out a 'skinny blonde b*tch'.

There's also the people who have those pesky real life fights with other members. Then announce that have decided to 'finish' things in cyber so they can reveal the result of the real fight, dependant upon who wins the cyber fight. Huh?

And there are the people who just are bad at lying, not even on topic. Many years back, when these chatrooms were in their infancy, I met a lady who claimed to be a lawyer. Given that her grammar and spelling were so poor, I took this to be a joke on her part and accordingly lol'ed at her comment. She became enraged at the suggestion that she might not be a lawyer and challenged me to throw any legal question at her and she would answer it, including, in her own words, explaining what an 'after david' was.

I could go on but I think I hear someone on the stairs...

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 01:03:04 PM »

My own favourite is the ever-changing profile pic. A couple of the ladies on here have made medical history by having the world's first, and to my knowledge only, successful head transplants.  Unfortunately, so giddy were they at having made medical history, they forgot to edit the comments section in their profile and so one is greeted with the picture of a buxom brunette only to scroll down and find potential rivals calling out a 'skinny blonde b*tch'.

That reminds me of the women that change their race. I have seen them go from white to black and white to black more than once. I guess they don't think that some of us actually do look at the profiles and remember what he have seen
Have fun and tussle.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 07:46:52 PM »
One i just remembered because i was sitting on irc is a girl I call the girl with a thousand nicks because she always comes in with a different nick but tells the same story. Her and her sister are both pro wrestlers out of FL and are a tag team that wrestles both men and women every weekend. One time i told her i can spot bullshit a mile away she still didn't get it.

I ran into that girl as well. She then proceeded to get mad at me for not chatting with her the way I should. I do admit, this was her second time talking with me with the same story (Florida is a hot bed of all kinds of indy wrestling) so I decided to go stupid on her.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 02:41:19 AM »
I thought Betsy Ruth had some potential.  Her match with Diane Von Hoffman (Slampeg 475) was entertaining.  Still, I get what you're saying.  A consumate pro wrestler doesn't screw up and hurt their "opponent." 

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 02:34:14 AM »
If feel your pain...

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 12:37:04 AM »
I got in 27 fights last week.  Don't believe me?  Let's fight about it!

{alt}

Offline RandyDNR

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 06:58:42 AM »
  The ones I find amusing are the ones who describe very complicated rules while still talking about it being a nhb fight.   The other joke is the women who claims to fight 2 or 3 times a month.  Weapons are also a givaway to fantasy land. 
   I don't discount every pretty girl from being real on here.  To me it makes sense that pretty girls are the object of much more jealousy than plain ones -- which can result in conflict.  And that sexy women who are used to getting their own way would get very frustrated when an equal rival gets in the way.  Keep in mind that under the makeup could be a tiny scar or two on a chin, cheek, or eyebrow.  Also, many of the female MMA fighters (forget Cyborg and other steroid queens) are quite attractive when dressed up so I'm just saying.....
   Maybe I''m naive, but as long as the woman isn't claiming fights that would get CSI invited, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.  Realizing that most are exaggerating the action and/or the frequency of their battles, and perhaps reversing the outcome.   
   I never heard of any catfights between normal girls in high school.  The fights that got the gossip were when two divas got pissed.  They might only have one fight in 4 years but it was memorable, so memorable that the number who witnessed it grew by hundreds every year.
   Also, ask any teacher - the girl fights when they happen (lately they seem more prevalent too) are much nastier and difficult to stop than boy fights.
    Finally, to end 95% of any chats on this forum, mention the possibility of wives/gf's wearing any protective gear while wrestling or rules catfighting. 

Nothing hotter than watching two wives decide who is better

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 04:40:05 AM »

{alt}

I had a feeling your really Sheldon "HB" Copper ;)

I too know how tell who has the fake pics. I find it amusing how some of the most popular people on here use them.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 01:46:08 PM »

{alt}

I had a feeling your really Sheldon "HB" Copper ;)

I too know how tell who has the fake pics. I find it amusing how some of the most popular people on here use them.

I dunno I think I'm more Leonard ... but I guess we all would prefer to be Leonard over Sheldon!

But I am surprised to see the thread came back from the dead. I think it was removed due to some hateful posts from one person, which was fine by me