News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Question about sex in stories....

• 4 Replies

Offline Kazekami

Question about sex in stories....
« on: February 05, 2012, 04:40:01 AM »
New to the board, so hello to everyone.

Anyway, I'm not sure if there is any rules or anything agianst sex in the stories here (I haven't seen any to that effect, anyway) I just thought I'd ask first to be sure.  I've been tossing an idea back and forth about a wrestling style catfight organization (Which I see a fair bit, such as foxyfighter and what not) with a domination round at the end, not unlike Ultimate Submission, if you've ever heard of it.  It'll focus on one character in particular, with maybe others getting a spotlight.

I just thought I'd see if there is any interest.  I'm on the fence on whether I should make it or not and I'm hoping for feedback before I start.

Offline Kazekami

Re: Question about sex in stories....
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:31:47 AM »
Soooo...  No problems then?

It's hard to tell without a response... :-[

Offline Kazekami

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:17:35 AM »
Oh, 18 and up all the way.

And it's not meant to have sex at the focal point.  It's more like Ultimate Submission if you've ever seen it.  85-95% combat, 5-15% sex.  Even then the sex will range from humiliating the loser to whipping with crops to actual sex.

It's also planned to be character driven.  If you ever seen Debbi's diary from foxyfighter.com and how her stories detail how she got into fighting, what she's been up to, stuff like that.

An overview of the plan is as such.  Established league in a fictional city where women perform wrestling (Pro-Style, but non-scripted) with the winner dominating the loser at the end.  A young woman sees it for the first time and decided to get involved, and the story would focus on her both winning and losing, and what she does to the losers and what's done to her by the winners.

A portion of the charcters will also have certian fetishes they play to/like.  The main character, for example, will be an exhibitionist.  Another girl will have a thing for boob torture.  Another will be a dominatrix who likes to spank and crop girls.  Another who likes to give pleasure to the point it hurts.

I just wanted to pitch the idea here first since I didn't know if sex at the end would be frowned on or not.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:01:42 AM »
You could also consider posting a warning at the start of your story especially if you are worried anything you do in that story might be pushing boundaries. I know some do that for extreme violence and such.

Offline Kazekami

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 09:04:40 AM »
You could also consider posting a warning at the start of your story especially if you are worried anything you do in that story might be pushing boundaries. I know some do that for extreme violence and such.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing a warning about how the actions depicted should not be performed in real life (Idiots are everywhere amoung us).  A warning about sexual actions and violence might be a good idea as well.