News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

ozzgeb

Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2021, 10:32:55 AM »
Is that you crushing Cara with your legs? Yeah... make her scream. :)
https://youtu.be/U8PyuuJzwsI

We are both desperate to fulfil Geb’s fantasy

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2021, 10:34:40 AM »
Pushed off the wall we both struggle and try to trio each other into falling I. The hope we can give him some leg locked pleasure t9 please him.

ozzgeb

« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2021, 10:37:36 AM »
I hope it pleases you as much to feel her writhing between your thighs.

Pushed off the wall we both struggle and try to trio each other into falling I. The hope we can give him some leg locked pleasure t9 please him.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2021, 10:50:52 AM »
That bitch is not  the only one wanting to please him we trip each other into the filthy beer stained and worse floor, seriously he could clean this place but I find it erotic messy wrestling as we fall and start cat balling hoping to gain control and trap the other bitch in our stockinged legs to please him.

ozzgeb

« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2021, 10:57:25 AM »
Well which of you can squeeze tighter could get additional points before you go back to catfighting each other. :)

That bitch is not  the only one wanting to please him we trip each other into the filthy beer stained and worse floor, seriously he could clean this place but I find it erotic messy wrestling as we fall and start cat balling hoping to gain control and trap the other bitch in our stockinged legs to please him.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2021, 11:02:33 AM »
I roll fuck toy bitch just I am going to get toy between my legs slut just let me do it make it easy on yourself slut fuck you Cara your a bitch.

Doing anything I can to get the bitch between my legs. Grrrrrr

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 11:03:24 AM by Katiex »

ozzgeb

« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2021, 11:07:18 AM »
I'm cheering the scissors show Katie and Cara are putting on to further light my sparks and, knowing they want to continue tearing each other apart, I cheer on their efforts accomodating what they want to do to each other. I cheer for them both, calling out encouragement like "Rip her hair out Katie" and "Maul her tits Cara."

I roll fuck toy bitch just I am going to get toy between my legs slut just let me do it make it easy on yourself slut fuck you Cara your a bitch.

Doing anything I can to get the bitch between my legs. Grrrrrr

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2021, 11:27:41 AM »
Both of us struggle, your a fucking bitch you give slut as we thrust ur thighs ans I make sure you see right up that struggling sluts cxnt on the right

ozzgeb

« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2021, 11:34:23 AM »
Seeing this I continue to cheer you both to continue fighting, wondering which of you is going to come out on top next.

Both of us struggle, your a fucking bitch you give slut as we thrust ur thighs ans I make sure you see right up that struggling sluts cxnt on the right
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 12:12:29 PM by ozzgeb »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2021, 11:40:53 AM »
I finally get your bitch Katie my legs crushing her, I taunt the bitch is is hard to breathe slut. I smirk at you look at your little slur now babe, as us pull her hair and choke her as well. Well babe class beats trash.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2021, 11:42:16 AM »
I finally get your bitch Katie my legs crushing her, I taunt the bitch is is hard to breathe slut. I smirk at you look at your little slur now babe, as us pull her hair and choke her as well. Well babe class beats trash.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2021, 11:59:41 AM »
Oh fuck bed legs around me, you just got lucky botch and I am not breathe yet, I get frantic as I see you look on at me, I hate you looking on seeing me in trouble, I scream no way bitch do your best go on if your woman enough make me pass out as Cara really makes breathing hard with her legs around my chest and lungs and her choke hold as she whorishly pulls my hair , I howl and scream I can tell your getting off on it. Is it her brutal attempt to destroy me trapping me or is it my screams my people being exposed in trouble. The crowd exploding yes make he bitch scream Cara we love it, and Katie don’t you dare give bitch
, people so selfish don’t ruin it for us Katie. My pussy exposed in this struggle her legs around me by her lower leg spreads my legs open parting me for a view and people see my soaked g string pulled stretched in battle sliding in my slit, people now notice the pearl chain in my g string I wore for you asa post fight victory surprise for you now it it just further arouses me when I don’t need it and need every thing I have to escape this and get even.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2021, 12:04:30 PM »
The g string was to be a post fight treat now it is arousing me and she tugs the g string taunting me as toy see your long term mistress wrapping her legs around me denying me precious air, then her choke hair pull and knowing my g string is causing me trouble she now pulls it as I claw bite scratch pull hair arms reaching behind desperate.

The crowd loving it.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2021, 12:14:10 PM »
The g string was to be a post fight treat now it is arousing me and she tugs the g string taunting me as toy see your long term mistress wrapping her legs around me denying me precious air, then her choke hair pull and knowing my g string is causing me trouble she now pulls it as I claw bite scratch pull hair arms reaching behind desperate.

The crowd loving it.

ozzgeb

« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2021, 12:16:21 PM »
I'm torn as it's such an erotic sight to see Cara's legs around Katie; Cara you're hot but you should hope she doesn't get out of it. Katie don't let the bitch call you that get her back.