News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2021, 03:23:33 PM »
I see your dazed and want revenge I slam your head and soon wrap my legs around you as you scream I rip hair ams use my nails to maul your breasts.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2021, 03:24:38 PM »
Picture upload attempt 2

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2021, 03:25:33 PM »
Yes take that bitch, fuck you as I smirk sexily at Geb.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #198 on: October 24, 2021, 03:34:13 PM »
Oh you fucking bitch, my tits my hair you fucking bitch i hate you my lungs your fat thighs i hate you.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #199 on: October 24, 2021, 07:34:39 PM »
Ok I finally am back. I got to say this back and forth fighting is fantastic! I like seeing you both not give up. Keep going despite the agony. I dare the both of you to get as nastier. It has been nasty so far but let’s see which one of you can top the other there. I have seen quite some good hold like the scissors / rear choke and ripping pussies and tits and Katie, that head butt in Caras nose was instant instinct. Then putting Caras tits in the nail Vice with your fingers was sexy to see, sadistic sexy,  You two have a lot of Sadistic moves in you and at the end it would be a good thing to see you both go clit to clit as a good humilation on the other after such a brutal fight if your bodies can take it that is. ;). Katie, Cara is working you pretty good what else can you do to show her up Darlin?   But at the same rate, Cara, can you top the attacks Katie is doing to you?  We will find out I guess.  By all the hair on the rug I wonder what’s left for you two to pull at
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #200 on: October 24, 2021, 08:29:41 PM »
Now it’s ,y turn, sky screaming bitch, as I claw your pearly g string into your pussy, ,all your breasts and rip yours tits as my legs cut your air and I choke and rio your hair put as you claw back desperate the whole crowd knows your in trouble cheering me to ruin you ans you to take it, just the reverse of before bitch

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2021, 08:32:08 PM »
Oh you bitch, my pussy, my tits, I hate you, your such a bitch, my body shakes in pain , breathing is so hard, aghhhhhhh , I wail, the crowd it just turns them on just as it did when you suffered.

FUCK YOU BITCH

AGGHHHHHHH

OOWWWHHLLLL

cxnt

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2021, 08:32:48 PM »
Ok I finally am back. I got to say this back and forth fighting is fantastic! I like seeing you both not give up. Keep going despite the agony. I dare the both of you to get as nastier. It has been nasty so far but let’s see which one of you can top the other there. I have seen quite some good hold like the scissors / rear choke and ripping pussies and tits and Katie, that head butt in Caras nose was instant instinct. Then putting Caras tits in the nail Vice with your fingers was sexy to see, sadistic sexy,  You two have a lot of Sadistic moves in you and at the end it would be a good thing to see you both go clit to clit as a good humilation on the other after such a brutal fight if your bodies can take it that is. ;). Katie, Cara is working you pretty good what else can you do to show her up Darlin?   But at the same rate, Cara, can you top the attacks Katie is doing to you?  We will find out I guess.  By all the hair on the rug I wonder what’s left for you two to pull at

We both aim to please honey

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #203 on: October 24, 2021, 08:34:03 PM »

Yes honey I certainly aim to please now I have that bitch where I want her

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2021, 12:16:54 AM »
Now I mount and twist Cara in my powerful legs, ripping her tits up, clawing her pussy, the slut enjoys it, her pearl panties also painfully erotically making her howl.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2021, 12:17:57 AM »
Making her scream for Geb%u2019s pleasure,

Take that slutty i wail.

As my legs hold the struggling bitch, I bite her and I invade her womanhood her sex mercilessly burying her pearl snd lace g string deep as I brutal pull her hair

The crowd loves it damaging her just as she did me if not worse.

The crowd frenzied as I have my way with his maturer mistress.

She is so wet now as I rip into her.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:22:01 AM by Katiex »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2021, 12:28:56 AM »
I am driven insane, this bitch all over me, her thighs, get off me bitch.

FUCK, NO, She can%u2019t make me orgasm in front of him, not like this, not trapping me in her legs. I am wearing his favourite outfit, it is mine as well, so many victories in this outfit.

I moan, sweating, my body shakes, convulses I gasp for air. So many people comment they were willing to fuck Katie if left beaten, those same people now saying they would fuck me given a chance.

I hear the crowd cheering her enjoying seeing her to to me as they liked me doing to her, cheering me don%u2019t you dare give bitch, as if I would never to her.  mMy struggling  to escape is driving the crowd wild.

My pussy opened up for all to see as she plunges her hand into it.   My pearl g string inside me deep, the crowd knows and chants more more more deeper Katie.

Right now I just can%u2019t get this bitch off me!,!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 02:19:36 AM by Cara69 »

• God Member
« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2021, 02:22:13 AM »
Fight dirtier and sluttier you two. That was pretty goid stuff Katie bNow, Cara top that and be nastier to Katie and top her slutty behavior.fight the fingers Cara. Show me Darlin. I like what I am seeing show me more you two.   I know what you want after the fight     Who will be the wild rider after this is over with who is going to give him the ride and fuck of his life?

• God Member
« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2021, 02:23:51 AM »
And I am looking at your pussies and bare asses   Looks good  :)

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #209 on: October 25, 2021, 03:02:32 AM »
Do not let it stand that she flossed you Katiex, get back to your feet strip off anything left on and do what you do best in your special G string woman to woman,  You are both putting on an amazing fight but you know only one of you can win, Miss Katiex.