News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

Offline Cara69

• God Member
Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #225 on: October 25, 2021, 11:48:35 AM »
I scream it does not matter how many orgasm it is whose body or whose pussy can%u2019t take any more bitch.

I see a look in Geb%u2019s eye, I can tell he likes my spunk , my fight taking the orgasm just like a blow to the face and willing to take more hoping my pussy outlasts yours. But he is impressed he knows you probably got lucky but regardless you out played me. But the crowd is split I know your ribs hurt I see it how you move, they know both of us are hurt and on my back I felt your wet pussy, I know you could cum as easy as I did slut.

I look at Geb sultry babe, trust me I can fight on don%u2019t stop me, i am humiliated, I could do lurid acts on stage here, but for my sexual opponent fighting me to be top bitch in front of Geb woman handling me like that  in front of him really hurts. I let him see my body moving sexily not even caring if you attack as I play for his attention, I scream babe I can take it I can take her for you.

I know you have always have me 10 spare matching outfits like this for special nights like this and they have been marked before, but never have you seen me in one of those outfits ripped so badly, stockings ripped slutty tears the mesh top holes particularly near my breasts the bra ruined my tits  half fallen out of it.

(Quietly hoping my post arouses people reading on)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 11:53:32 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #226 on: October 25, 2021, 11:59:43 AM »
I snarl still 2 to 1 bitch and had you not fallen down the stairs clawing away admit it you were in trouble I might have finished you.

But my stockings, are also showing tear marks, my top stretched and my breasts half fall from it. Our skirts around our waists our pearl g string s inside us neither let%u2019s the other free her hands to remove it from our vag.

I tease, Geb knows your in trouble bitch, damn my ribs hurt bu I try to hide that, her fucking legs.

He too has about ten spare matching outfits for me for fight, dinner nights or just fuck nights.

Hands twisting each other%u2019s hair .
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:03:19 PM by Katiex »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #227 on: October 25, 2021, 12:08:18 PM »
A tussle begins, I should have bought more time, but I don’t care, I just want to hurt you.

I scratch your arm violently and claw my nails in your arm and try to cause you pain. Your arm may  turn red and it won't be long before blood starts flowing. You suddenly hit me, once, twice. Your laugh makes me angry and I then reach with my left arm and get hold of your hair. I grip hard and pull ... "You pig!" I say with bared teeth ... I try to free myself somehow with movements or to keep us moving together. Neither of us have a secure footing our heels clicking the crowd loves it, two hurt bitches fighting on.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #228 on: October 25, 2021, 12:20:21 PM »
Aghhhh” you fucking bitch I scream” as you  scratch using your fake nails, lucky your scratch is not as nasty as it could have been. For the crowds  comments I hear them comment those welts must hurt. I snarl “ you fucking filthy bitch scratching now you slut”. I feel you reach behind for my hair I get those two punches and I knee your thigh  as we both have unsecured footing heels click and I send you face forward into the wall with my other arm wrapped around you on your bare tit now it’s my turn bitchI I snarl as I maul your exposed breast with my fake nails. Your breast is firm and the nipple erect as I claw, twist and maul it as I scream “you bitch, scratch my arm I will fucking claw your tit for that” the crowd move to the side and in a window reflection I see how cruel my breast attack is, I feel sorry for you for a moment but remember your talons on my arm I snarl “ fuck you bitch”. Your breast is clearly firmer than early on and that nipple is far more erect. I snarl “ are you enjoying this bitch”.. I get another one in desperately as quick as I can both of us unsteady in our heels. The guys cheer us both wildly, ‘ yes rip her hair Cara” as I scream from the hair attack’ and you now drown my screams from my breast attack as they equally cheer me” yes Katie make her scream maul that tit”.

The tit hold and fist attack is not enough you take it somehow. Heels click, the crowd cheer comparing how much thigh we both show skirts up high enough to expose both our g strings. I snarl “ I hate you bitch” .

I am sure Cara’s breast may bleed similar to my arm as I snarl. “Fuck you  bitch”. Our heeled boots leather clad  bodies g strings on,show hair pulled, tit attacks is the guys fantasy. I hear one of cheering as hard as it is with my hair being ripped I turn and blow a kiss at Geb in between my screams.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #229 on: October 25, 2021, 12:22:08 PM »
You bitch clinging clawing my boob with your nails until it starts to bleed. I scream, first in pain, then in anger ... "You fucking bitch, I'll kill you!".
In addition, you hit with your fists ... With the left hand in your hair I can turn slowly and we stand close to each other or rather to each other. I hit your upper body with my right fist and try to pull your head down by the hair. We both are slowly becoming weaker, the strength is a little less, it only seems to be a short time until we land on the ground.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #230 on: October 25, 2021, 12:26:20 PM »
I get the blows in and maul your breast taunting you, I get to to the damage but am greedy getting those last blows in, allows you to turn me by my hair so we are face to face I get a punch to your mid section as you get a blow into my right tit. But being greedy I let you pull me forward and my face is in your chest. I reach up at your hair my back a bit arched as I snarl “ if anyone is getting her arse kicked bitch it will be you. I really try to stop your pulling my hair and head down as I pull up using your hair, but in the hair pull your patience and concentrations on this attack you clearly have the better hair pull, grrrrrrr bitch. My face pulled you your chest as I rip your hair wildly. Our heels click the crowd seeing me bent forward look at my near bare arse, skirt so high, so small g string stockings and suspenders giving them a good view. I  snarl let go of my hair bitch or you will be a sorry bitch.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #231 on: October 25, 2021, 12:29:20 PM »
We pull each other's hair, your upper body slightly arched, your head in between my tits. Again and again it hails a blow against my or against your body. Some blood is now smeared on your face after your face brushed my chest. I try to get a little closer with my body to reach your feet. With my left leg I'm looking for a secure stance and with my right leg I want to work on your left leg to bring you off balance. “I'll kick your ass, you cxnt! I hate you!"

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #232 on: October 25, 2021, 12:30:43 PM »
I too grab at one of your legs bitch, your a fucking bitch my right hand behind your knee as I left tugs hair.

I scream from my hair pull agghhhh bitch. A competition to see who can force the other down. I snarl go down bitch on your back I bet your used to that stance.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #233 on: October 25, 2021, 12:32:05 PM »
You reach behind my left knee with one hand and you want to bring me down too. You bitch continue to insult me, we wrestle doggedly and both want to avoid lying down below. When the strength decreases, however, I bend my left foot a little, go down, intuitively grab your upper arms and pull you to the floor with me.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #234 on: October 25, 2021, 12:34:28 PM »
Aghh shit I fall on my back but use the momentum to roll you over. I roll on top pinning your wrists I snarl fuck you bitch yt

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #235 on: October 25, 2021, 12:38:38 PM »
You turn immediately and lie on top of me. "Fuck yourself, cxnt!" I growl back. I immediately spread my legs as far as the skirt goes to avoid that you prop your knees next to my legs. The veranda slopes down slightly towards the lake. This is still a long way away, but further towards the shore it becomes more humid and dirtier. I want to use the slight incline, put my left leg up a bit and push myself off ... I turn slowly back onto you, and besinders push my left arm upwards, whose wrist you are holding.

We have rolled outside on the verandah in the heat.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #236 on: October 25, 2021, 12:40:33 PM »
You spread your legs I snarl I bet that is a natural reaction bitch we both roll you on top then me as we both start ripping hair with both hands as we roll the guys look up our skirts. I snarl fuck too cxnt you are suck a bitch, it hate you.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #237 on: October 25, 2021, 12:41:45 PM »
We grab each other's hair and tear at it. A brutal ground fight has started ... "I HATE YOU" shouts out of me. We roll extremely slowly across the ground towards the water. You can already clearly see the dirt on your white leather skirt, especially on your ass. I try to wrap my left stockings and heeled legs around your right boot, while we hear the crunch as the leather of our boots rubs against each other.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #238 on: October 25, 2021, 12:47:51 PM »
A total struggle.....I tried to hold you bitch but you just got lucky you skanky Fucking Mutt. We struggle both heaving chests. Sweaty bodies, then you get lucky and flip me to the side, we fall over a small bank and it separates us we partly fall apart your chin press helps you seperate. I land in the slightly damper patch near the shore but you too fall in damp spot. I scream..... just give you fucking Mutt I am going to ruin you bitch. Due to your luck after minutes of domination the fall you landed on top of me as you kick my legs away I kick yours as well I see you get to your knees but whilst the fall winded it it is clear my body in top of yours left you just as winded and short of breath. Our boots dirty, stockings soiled skirts tops and hair all soiled. Even our bangles wrists are soiled. We both stare the other off. I too fall apart it is amazing how dropping of the bank and our kicks from our boots separated us so much. I see you get to your knees like me skirt ridden I pull myself up to my knees to we both breathe deep chests heave. We are so far apart we both know we have to get to our feet to get to the other. Even the guys realise it is so damn here that both of us will find or heels will sink into the moist ground. Hearing the guys dare you to expose my breasts as yours are now both fully exposed I snear go on try and get my tits from my top you Mutt I dare you. We both know we will have to stand to fight on and both are ready to tug ourselves up  but right now we stare each other off howling obscenities trash talking like whores.
As you call me a whore and I call you a fucking Mutt, I hear the guys cheer us but I also hear some very optimistic suggestions on their behalf. Facing off both in a rival rage. Whenever I fight to get my guy I get so primal and feisty I could jump him now but you bitch are still a hurdle. In my sexiest bitchiest voice I snarl ...... I never back down bitch when I want something you Fucking Mutt.

Neither of us has fought such an equal, both of us used to winning or breaking other women in a minute or often less, but here we both are facing another woman who may as well be our identical twin we are so evenly matched. The guys know it too, oh sure I act tough and trash talk confidently, but I am also frustrated so much so I am driven insane that you are holding your own just as well as I am. We are both tiring, still lots of fight in both of us, it is clear to the guys we are both Alpha Bitches, we have both heard the guys one seems to have slight preference for you the other for me, but they agree where would they ever find a woman that fought like that, to find two is a miracle. Geb even comments shit even in bed they are virtually equals, this just infuriates us both. We hear the guys comment they would be even happy to settle with the loser. As we stare off thinking what more can this bitch take or how do I take her down, I move my body sensually appealing to their stares but I notice you two are playing the slut......Grrrrrrr I snarl there is no way that Fucking Mutt is as hot as me!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:52:46 PM by Katiex »

ozzgeb

« Reply #239 on: October 25, 2021, 02:26:59 PM »
Who will emerge the victor? It's become a question of which hellcat wants it more.

A total struggle.....I tried to hold you bitch but you just got lucky you skanky Fucking Mutt. We struggle both heaving chests. Sweaty bodies, then you get lucky and flip me to the side, we fall over a small bank and it separates us we partly fall apart your chin press helps you seperate. I land in the slightly damper patch near the shore but you too fall in damp spot. I scream..... just give you fucking Mutt I am going to ruin you bitch. Due to your luck after minutes of domination the fall you landed on top of me as you kick my legs away I kick yours as well I see you get to your knees but whilst the fall winded it it is clear my body in top of yours left you just as winded and short of breath. Our boots dirty, stockings soiled skirts tops and hair all soiled. Even our bangles wrists are soiled. We both stare the other off. I too fall apart it is amazing how dropping of the bank and our kicks from our boots separated us so much. I see you get to your knees like me skirt ridden I pull myself up to my knees to we both breathe deep chests heave. We are so far apart we both know we have to get to our feet to get to the other. Even the guys realise it is so damn here that both of us will find or heels will sink into the moist ground. Hearing the guys dare you to expose my breasts as yours are now both fully exposed I snear go on try and get my tits from my top you Mutt I dare you. We both know we will have to stand to fight on and both are ready to tug ourselves up  but right now we stare each other off howling obscenities trash talking like whores.
As you call me a whore and I call you a fucking Mutt, I hear the guys cheer us but I also hear some very optimistic suggestions on their behalf. Facing off both in a rival rage. Whenever I fight to get my guy I get so primal and feisty I could jump him now but you bitch are still a hurdle. In my sexiest bitchiest voice I snarl ...... I never back down bitch when I want something you Fucking Mutt.

Neither of us has fought such an equal, both of us used to winning or breaking other women in a minute or often less, but here we both are facing another woman who may as well be our identical twin we are so evenly matched. The guys know it too, oh sure I act tough and trash talk confidently, but I am also frustrated so much so I am driven insane that you are holding your own just as well as I am. We are both tiring, still lots of fight in both of us, it is clear to the guys we are both Alpha Bitches, we have both heard the guys one seems to have slight preference for you the other for me, but they agree where would they ever find a woman that fought like that, to find two is a miracle. Geb even comments shit even in bed they are virtually equals, this just infuriates us both. We hear the guys comment they would be even happy to settle with the loser. As we stare off thinking what more can this bitch take or how do I take her down, I move my body sensually appealing to their stares but I notice you two are playing the slut......Grrrrrrr I snarl there is no way that Fucking Mutt is as hot as me!!!!!!!!!!!