News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexual shot Prelude to the Club Opening Night

• 10 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Sexual shot Prelude to the Club Opening Night
« on: January 07, 2016, 01:09:20 PM »

This, as many chapters that will follow, is a story written and shared by Maura and Toni, Toni and Maura.

Toni and Maura were excited the day of their Club opening.
They had reached this point in time after two brutal fuck fights to decide the ownership of the club, and a big investment in money and dedication.
Finally, they had decided to share the Club and, frequently, their beds…
So, they were happy on the evening of the opening as they stripped off their clothes, ready for a relaxing bath, their beautiful, expensive evening gowns hanging in their bedrooms,
“Hey, why don’t we bath together? That new bathtub is big enough”, Maura said laughing.
“Why not?”, Toni laughed and patted Maura’s big ass.
In a few minutes, they were in the fantastic bathroom, with the enormous tub, filled of rose perfumed water and both naked, ready for the bath.
They entered and stretched voluptuously, enjoying the warm water and the aromas.
“I am sure the Opening will be successful”, Toni said.
“Oh, yes, with 18 sluts and free drinks, I am sure too”, Maura laughed.
“And so many rivalries”, Toni added.
“And so much sexual confrontation”, Maura said while her right foot slid between the Australian woman’s legs and thighs.
“I am sure it will see great fuck fights, darling”, sliding also her foot between the Spaniard thick thighs.
“Oh, you start teasing me, greedy cxnt?”, Maura laughed and Toni rebuked her: “You bitch were the one who started with your foot where it wasn’t invited”.
“Oh, really?”, Maura said as her foot pressed on Toni’s cxnt and her other foot pressed in one of her friend tits.
“Yes, really, slut, and may I remind you we will have to be at the door soon to receive our guests?”.
“Of course, but there’s always time for a quickie to heat our bodies before the orgy”, Maura laughed while three of her toes penetrated Toni’s pussy. “You are a wicked whore, dear”.
Toni laughed also and pushed her own toes in Maura’s cxnt.
They leaned over and reached to get the other’s nipples in their fingers and pulled and twisted them until both had tears in their eyes.
After a time, Maura pulled her toes off and Toni imitated her.
Their asses slid on the bath and, under the water, their hairy pussies locked and started grinding hard. Their mouths met and their avid tongues danced for long time. They were drooling down their chins and necks, while their sexes ground furiously and their tits pressed.
“Fuck, more, bitch”,
“Yes, yes, slut”, they grunted as they felt their orgasms building inside.
“Fuck, cumminggggggggg”, both screamed simultaneously when their cxnts gushed and squirted and their bodies spasmed in a terrific orgasm.
They embraced tight and kissed again.
“We are insatiable, aren’t we?”, whispered Toni, while her fingers penetrated Maura’s cxnt. “Yes, we are, but now darling, we have to get ready for our guests”, Maura said and pulled Toni’s fingers off.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
Re: Sexual shot Prelude to the Club Opening Night
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »
Leave it one of the best writers to get the ball rolling in a really sexy way.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 02:12:45 PM »
Will you attend the openning Michelle? soon or later I would love to tangle with you as in the past

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 03:33:14 PM »
I'd love to be able to attend, Maura. Hopefully the timing of the event will work out.

Offline joannatrashtalk

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 06:13:43 PM »
*brushing past michelle not paying her any mind nor saying excuse me . keeping the hood of my white robe over my head to conceal my identity my hands full but still managing to hold chelle gaze as i walk away by entrancing her with my swinging hips moving through to the bathtub hearing the cries moments prior working the handle to open with a twist as i move quietly into the bathing area where i find you both relaxing distracted by one another leaving  a set of folded towels on the side near the tub ... placing a letter of challenge between each towel folding it up to conceal it and leaving your robes warming near the heater ... slipping two calling cards ... and a pair of lace panties in one pocket each of the robes ... smiling to myself i decide it's time to leave before i draw too much attention to myself by lingering more than what staff should .. leaving through the same door with which i entered .. casting you both a parting glance ... just enough to set myself in your mind and make you ponder ....planting my seed*

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 06:51:15 AM »
Nice way to preview the opening of the club and what is going to happen, between all the women once the club is open and the drinks begin to flow. So many women and many rivalry's that could happen. As challenges are issued, and accepted and things heat up inn the club. 

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 09:34:51 AM »
As usual, it was left to Jane to clean up the mess.... I'm sure Toni AND Maura had a splendid time pushing and thrusting and kissing and grinding and smacking away in that HUGE pit of steamy sweet rose-scented water (in fact Toni has been squealin in her sleep about what that big Spanish hussy did to her),  but they SURE left a mess behind. Took me a frickin hour and a half just to mop up. And that had to be done because sooner or later Rita was bound to drag some unsuspecting wench in by the hair. And it might be me.

Hmmm... Naturally neither of the boss bitches bothered to pick up any of their stuff either. Gawd they must have used five towels each! The place is just littered with soaked linens. They didn't even take their robes? What? They just strutted out stark naked?

And what's this, tucked in with the towels? Hmmmmmmm ... Now That's interesting. A challenge? Someone named Joanna wants a piece of somebody. Maura probably. Well. Can't say I blame her.

But I sure hope I'm here when they get down to it!!!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 11:05:07 AM »
Jane, don't be bitchy... We are going to hire 4 maids and a couple of security women... Maybe we will let you participate in the selection...

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 02:41:16 AM »
Yes Jane,

Do you think your management skills would be up to it, the interviewing of the candidates ? 

Or will you want the assistance of Joan in the selection process ?

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 08:54:17 PM »
Another chapter to all the goings on with the opening of the FFF  Club.

All my compliments to both of you Owner's.   x x x    This is a delightful inside look to how you both prepared each other for the Opening. You deserve such a plush bathroom with that luxurious tub and a wonderful choice with the Rose scented water.  Just what you both deserved,something relaxing  together after all the work, effort and planning put into this.
Maura..  good thing  you had some control !!  Toni might have preferred to remain in the tub with you.  

Jane.. here  you are again.. always wanting everyone else to know you're around.  You know  this just does not speak well of you. Surprise us once..and make some small effort to keep that uncontrollable ego of yours in check. I know what you needed, you wanted to be waiting with Bath towels as they stepped out of the tub.
This once you might have made some attempt to be happy for them, rather than so openly envious.
  Some of us already know..what your true intent was...to enjoy the scent filling the bathroom the two friends created. You might have just sat down and offered to lick them both.  As Maura said,  "don't be bitchy  "

Now look don't you feel embaressed now, knowing Maura intends to hire maids.  Whatever am I thinking..of course you don't. You're  so shameless...  no wonder Joan has such a fire to beat your ass.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:55:15 PM by Kellyanne47 »

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 12:04:53 AM »
well done to the owners and again top class move to set up the club.... looking forward ot reading more chapters
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages