News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH

• 94 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2016, 07:47:06 PM »
as carolann traps my head between her thighs she puts one hand down in the mud to steady her self and i grab her arm twisting it giving her the ole chinese burn..at first my hands were slipping in the mud making it difficult to pull off but as i tightened my grip the mud around her wrist lessened , making my grip firmer and more painful...carolann tries hard to tighten her thighs around my head but pulling and twisting her arm unbalanced her and i was able to get her off me....as she rolled on to her back, i slowly got on all 4s and climbed on top of her..straddling her stomach carolann managed to sit up and we both just grabbed each others hair....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2016, 02:39:50 AM »
RIKKI OCEAN  -   I assure you Lisa will have enough strength left to lift her arms in victory  ;D

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2016, 03:48:18 AM »
Love the picture Blakkjac but you have it all wrong...Lisa will be on the bottom   ;)

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2016, 04:00:46 AM »
I realize Lisa is very cunning. I really thought I had her trapped but she used her experience to escape from a punishing hold and apply one herself! I'm able to break free and we are back facing each other.....breasts expending...both beginning to breathe a little harder (glad I've been doing cardio work!). We both lunge at eachother and grab hair!!  shaking each back and forth. Lisa manages to flip me over but has we land in the mud I grab her from behind in a heaclock, her massive gorgeous mud covered breasts in full view..hummmmm....her nipples are erect...could the mudvixen be getting excited???

Keep voting..this is a very close match!!!    We LOVE you comments !!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2016, 04:31:29 AM »
Nice idea on the polll but too many options

Voted for Carol
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2016, 05:20:27 AM »
year, carolann, bring it. :)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2016, 08:59:15 AM »
This is fantastically close, both ladies sliding about in the mud desperately trying to get each other into position in order to get a face sit going. No signs of fatigue on either of them!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2016, 06:55:01 PM »
carolann has me in a head lock in the mud when i hear her husband shout finish her off carolann..hearing this spurs me on, her husband and friends shouts get louder , then i hear ooooh and a few aaaahs  as i grab a nice hand full of carolanns boobs,,suddenly the cheers and shouts come from my husband and friends (( go on lisa, give them beauties a good squeeze ))  so of course i do and i notice its not only my nipples that are now erect ....carolann moans for me to let go of her boob as she tightens her grip around my neck, but the tighter she squeezes, the firmer the grip i have on her boobs...now moaning louder she lets go of my neck and rolls to the side while i sit in the mud staring at her....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2016, 06:57:48 PM »
realising carolanns friends and husband have gone very quiet and carolann has rolled to the side holding her boobs i take the chance to taunt them, raising my arms in a victory pose, to cheers  from my support..

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2016, 10:56:00 PM »
My breasts have been mauled and they hurt.......Allright bitch, you wanna get nasty huh?  I am furious now, I lunge at her Lisa knocking her over - she lands solidly face first in the mud, I immediately straddle her back and grab her by the hair and shove her face in the mud....once,,,twice..three times!!!  CAROLANN !!!  CAROLANN !!   

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2016, 10:59:05 PM »
Now it is MY turn to play up to the crowd !!!!!!    "you want to get nasty bitch - bring it" 

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2016, 11:50:59 PM »
Great fight so far ladies.  I see you 2 start to get to know each other and that causes the fight to rise in intensity as I see lisa grabbing carolann's girls.

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2016, 01:34:33 AM »
payback! go carolann!  8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Nola Jim

• 55 yr old D/W/M
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2016, 04:00:47 AM »
This is great.  Now both women are mad.. Who know's where this will go next.  Cannot wait to see.
I enjoy all type's of fighting and look forward to discussing with all who would care to.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2016, 05:04:26 AM »
I hope Lisa pins Carolann for a 10 count in the middle of the mud pit. That would be very decisive in my mind   That's my visual  :-)

GOOOOOOOOOOOO  LISSSSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:06:20 AM by blakkjac »