News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Order of user's posts, etc.

• 3 Replies

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Order of user's posts, etc.
« on: November 25, 2023, 06:51:26 PM »
Would it be possible to adjust the settings on a member's profile so that we can have their posts, topics, etc. show by oldest to newest? Whenever I read another author's stories, I like to go into their profile and just click the Show Messages part. It would be nice to be able to choose oldest first or newest first from there so I could read in the order they were written.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Order of user's posts, etc.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 10:18:28 PM »
Would it be possible to adjust the settings on a member's profile so that we can have their posts, topics, etc. show by oldest to newest? Whenever I read another author's stories, I like to go into their profile and just click the Show Messages part. It would be nice to be able to choose oldest first or newest first from there so I could read in the order they were written.

We have no control over that and there is no setting in the software for us to be able to change the order the posts and topics show when you click on those tabs.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 05:29:34 PM »

We have no control over that and there is no setting in the software for us to be able to change the order the posts and topics show when you click on those tabs.

No worries. I was just about to come here and say never mind because I realized we can use the site search function to choose a specific user and the order of posts.

Offline debbidd

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 07:15:31 PM »
like to see the dates added back