News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story:Pamela Anderson vs. Angelina Hard Leather,Soft Beds

• 0 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Story:Pamela Anderson vs. Angelina Hard Leather,Soft Beds
« on: August 24, 2011, 06:57:59 AM »
Disclaimer:all Fighters are 18 or Older! Prologue:at a Hotel near the Las Vegas Strip,Pamela Anderson(aka Shamela Panderson) is Working out in the Hotel's Gym when a Reporter Calls Out,"Pamela,is it True that You Agreed to Become Angelina's Maid if You Lose?" Pam Grins and Replies,"Yes. and Angelina Agreed to Become my 'Bed Girl' if I Win! And I Will Win!"  at Another Hotel near the Strip,Angelina is Working out,Getting Ready to Fight! after an Hour of Working out,Angelina hits the swimming Pool and returns to her Room.  Back in Her room,Angie is Stunned to Find a Note that Says,"Pamela is Claiming she'll have You Between the Sheets Post-Fight! Beat Her Senseless!" there is No Signature on the Note. Angie asks Her Attendant,"Did You see Anything while i was Working out?" The Young Woman Replies,"No Maam,i was in the Shower,Didn't hear or see Anything!" in a Suite at the Hotel where Angelina is Staying,a Woman Grins and Asks,"Did She Get the Note?" the Young Woman,Dressed as a Maid Replies,"Yes. She's Surprised her Attendant Didn't See Anything!"   

The Fight:in the Hotel's Ballroom,the Ring is Waiting,as are the  Crowd For Tonight's Main Event! as Everyone Waits,the 'Undercard' for tonight is Taking Place, in the Ring,Both Jessica Simpson and Rihanna are Fighting in Tube Tops & G-Strings, Jess is Barely Standing as Rihanna NAILS Jessica with a right Cross that staggers the Blonde! Rihanna Winds up and Delivers an Uppercut that Sends Jessica Crashing to the Mat with a Loud 'THUD'! Rihanna Exits as 2 Nurses load up the Beaten Blonde!   in Her Dressing Room,Pamela is Helped into her two piece Red Latex Bikini while a Dancer Helps Pull the Matching Boxing Gloves on and says,"Ms.Anderson,Be careful, Angelina is Considered the 'Queen of the Ring' Here in Vegas,and She's Sent a Number of Women,including Katy Perry to the Canvas faster than You can say,'Panties'!" Pam Smiles and Replies," the So called 'Queen' is about to get Crowned Tonight!"   Down the Hall,Angelina is getting her gloves pulled on after getting into a Black Fringed Leather 2 piece Bikini and hears a Dancer ask,"are You really Going to Fight her? She knows how to Box!" Angie Grins and Responds,"Sweetie,She can Box,But Can She Last More than 1 Round with Me?"

a Gong sounds and the 2 Women head for the Ring!  Angie is in the Ring,waiting for Pam to show up! after Making Everyone wait Almost 20 Minutes,Pam walks down the aisle as someone Yells,"Warm up the Ambulance,Pam's Gonna Need it!" Pam is Confused until she Sees Angie and Thinks,"Oh Shittttttttttt!,She's Gonna Kill Me!" a Speaker blares to Life and Everyone hears,"This is a 6 Round Fight with each Round scheduled for 3 Minutes. if Either Woman Fails to Get up before the count of 10,the Fight is Over!"  the Bell sounds and Both women Come out Swinging! Pam scores with a Stomach Punch that Only makes Angie Chuckle. Angie Responds with a Right Cross that Staggers the Blonde,Bringing Loud Cheers from the crowd!

after 3 Minutes,the Bell sounds,Round One has Ended with Pam getting attended to for a Bloody Nose! in Her corner,Angelina hears,"Great Job! that Babe Really got Tagged!" Angie grins and Replies,"that was my plan,make he rBleed and see How much Fight is Left when the Bell sounds for Round 2!"

Round 2:the Bell sounds and Pam comes out of the ring,already in a Defensive Posture! Pam throws 2 Punches,Neither one Connects! Angie responds with a Right Cross followed by a Left Cross and then an Uppercut that Almost floors Pam!

Pam is Weating like a Pig when the Bell sounds,edning Round 2! in her corner,Pam hears,"You're Almost Giving away the fight to Her! come on,Fight!" Pam replies,"She scared me Good with that Bloody Nose in Round 1!"

in Her Cprner,Angelina hears,"Keep it up! Wait a Few Rounds before you KO her,OK?" Angie replies,"will do.She is Not giving anything but Up it seems!"

Round 3:the Bell sounds and Angie comes out with a Right Hook followed by a Right Cross and then a Stomach Punch! Pam is Mounting No Offense at all! the two women Continue to fight until the Bell Sounds!

Round 4:the twom comeout of their corners,Angie ready to Fight,Pam ready to Run!  they Trade Pucnhes,Bruises Covering their Bodies until the Bell sounds! is Pam Even trying to fight?

Round 5: Pam finally Comes Charging out of the Corner and Gets Caught with a Right Cross that staggers her! Angie Follows up with a Right Hook and then an Uppercut! Pam hits the canvas with a Loud 'THUD'! the Ref begins the Count,Pam fails to Get up before 10! KO! Pam is Done! the Fight is Over!

Epilogue:Angelina exits the Ring to Loud Cheers,even getting Kiss on the Lips from a Very excited Young woman in the crowd! 2 Nurses load up Pam as Angie returns to Dressing room with the Young Woman Fan in tow!

Later,Angie finds a Giftbag with a Dominatrix Leather Catsuit,a Mask,Opera Gloves,Thigh high Boots,and both a Riding Crop and a Bullwhip waiting. she and the fan leave Hand in Hand while Pam recovers from her getting Pounded!

this story is dedicated to Samatha (Finish Her)! Enjoy!