News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maureen vs Linda, wife vs wife...the beginning

• 46 Replies

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
Re: Maureen vs Linda, wife vs wife...the beginning
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 10:22:47 PM »
just......WOW.......

Go Maureen! Rip her tits off!
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 01:42:33 AM »
The War shifts and slides

I am boiling with anger, as in my hunched back, frog like posture, Maureen yanks out some of my red locks, cheered on by a blonde redneck tramp.  Energized by my husband Tim’s dick, buried to the hilt in my pussy, I stab my hands under the torso of my sneering foe and latch onto her boobs for the first time in the fight, and squeeze and yank.  She yells, the sound closer to a shriek, and jiggles forward to lessen her pain, as I can see Lucky inching after her.  SHES TUGGING HIM BY HIS DICK! as the crowd sees the pair shift.  The slut must have glued his dick to her!
My nails trenching her sad teats, with me balanced and hunched back, I accept the ferocious hair pulling from Maureen as the price I have to pay.  I can feel her tits scrunching in my hands, as her bottom thrashes.  “These nasty little tits are a perfect handful to yank!” as I yank hard, one of her hands coming out of my hair to prop herself up. I tilt my head up, wanting to see her loose twat lose her man’s cock.

I can feel my Tim pumping away, he’s close, he’s going to come just as I am about to yank that slut off of Lucky’s cock by her boobs.  This is what I was dreaming of, Lucky’s face shows his own pending eruption, and his anxious lurches to stay inserted. “Your turn to eat carpet, whore!” as I haul on those now red breasts.  The crowd is cheering as I drag the oily whore towards me by her gouged tits, but somehow, she is clamped down on Her hubby’s cock and it won’t pop out!

Through the crowd shouts, I can hardly make out her murmured “ You fat cxnted bitch” as she yanks me by the hair nose first onto the top of her head with a whump, and then shoves my head under her own.  OOWwwwww  “My Nose!”, sniffling and snorting, my teary eyed vision gets darker as her body looms over me, and my hands lose their grip on her scored breasts.  Tim’s climactic thrusts are now spearing air, his dick unsheathed, as my delicate pussy unclasps, and I feel hands on my shoulders, pinning me face first.

My white ass waving futilely while trying to re-secure my husband’s cock, I hear Maureen crowing that  “It looks like only one of us can hold onto her man!  Poor Timmy needs help”.  Her arms stiffen, tremble and press down on me, as I see Lucky’s balls whap into Maureen's ass, as he pounds her.  She pauses in mid gloat to savor the feeling of triumphant orgasms, as she leans forward, draping her hair on Tim’s cock.  She rocks her greasy ass upward, still clenched on Lucky, displaying her ‘hold’ before releasing him, and then pulsing to expel his creamy stuff right over my pinned down head!

The mob goes even wilder, as Lucky leans back and sucks in a breath, and Maureen squiggles forward, her knees replacing her hands, one of which snags Tim’s flagpole.  The other hand lands on my white bun, and traces a nail along it. “Tim, you can’t suffer because your bitch of a wife has such a big cxnt” as she slides a practiced hand on his turgid rod. “But I know she never let you stick her here” and her nails pry my cheeks apart.  I gasp audibly, even though I am under this evil trash, as she tugs his dick down to my exposed hole.  I go wild, as she says ”Oh, she wants it, Timmy” as my dumb ass hubby is mesmerized.  I scream “Break, Break….BREAK!” as I claim the one respite I am permitted.  Maureen huffs, leans back, and lets her buttered pussy cascade juices on my hair, as she twitches and jerks Tim to squirt all over my ass and back.

Rising with incredible satisfaction, the lousy slut sneers down at me, as the onlookers review the incredible scene they had just witnessed. I feel goo dripping every which way and re-promise  “I’ll kill you, I swear I’ll kill you” as I teeter back to catch my wind and sanity.  Maureen calmly replies, “Yeah, yeah, you’ll get me just like you promised before”.  I get to watch Lucky hug the slut, while I almost clock Tim as he tries to touch me.  Corbin reminds us “Linda has used her one mercy break” as he urges everyone to get composed as the duel goes on.  I am mortified, yet can redeem myself yet.  With burning hatred, I set myself to resume the fight.

(To be continued: Still seeking comments and suggestions, hopefully more favorable to myself!)

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 07:15:54 PM »
This fight is like a fantasy cum true to me. I have always dreamed of making love to a woman while she was actively engaged in a catfight with another babe. I never imagined it would be with my own wife. Maureen's snatch is pretty tight for her age, and Ive been able to stay with her, even with all the gyrations. Tim, on the other hand seems to be struggling to keep his manhood inside Linda's juicy pussy. I'm thinking that its time to switch holes and start taking the wives up the ass. This will allow the fighting women to get access to one another's twats without being concerned about carving up our engorged cocks.
I have to say that this is the most savage fight my wife Maureen has ever been in. Even more ferocious than the epic battles she had against Dee (deefights). Both Linda and Maureen look beautiful with their hair strewn about, their scratched chests heaving, and their bodies shimmering with sweat and semen.

Lets hear more from their fans. The more comments, the harder these wildcats will fight. This type of fight is blazing new territory on here.     

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 08:03:29 PM »
OMG 😮!!! Where have I been! What a great fight!!! Should’ve been a couples fight!! If I was Tim I would’ve put my cock on the line and cockfight like a man over my wife like the women were fighting over Luckys cock.
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 02:24:00 AM »
I have thought about a fight like this for many year's. Both lady's are sexy mature women and both know how to fight dirty. Thank you for bringing this fight to the site.. Please make it dirty and Midevil. on each other.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2017, 07:25:19 AM »
Linda, I'm so glad that you're holding your own against this nasty Bitch so far in this incredible match-up. I want to give you a tip on how I was able to beat Maureen once. Her breasts are her weakness. A sustained attack to Maureen's tits will bring her to her knees. A while back we had a catfight where all I did was keep her at bay by extending my arms and clenching both of her boobs as hard as I could and Maureen eventually was begging me to stop. If I were you I'd give it a try before she starts mauling your genitalia. Dee

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2017, 01:55:48 PM »
Expressing ourselves

Our breathing raspy, hair a mess, mine ‘moussed’, tattered titties heaving and thighs dripping, we are a delicious sight for the lewdly interested men.  The women are evil in their remarks about our appearance, while I am still spluttering about being dosed top and bottom with semen.  “That was so unfair, we hadn’t agreed to it” I whine about the impromptu couplings.  Turning to the nearest non leering person, I start explaining my mishaps to JT who maintains a sweet smile as he nods and listens.  Totally infuriated when I look down and realize he is nodding to the rhythm of the floppy titted slut that is tugging on his cock, I shut up and look around.

Maureen is bragging over her supposed better twat, “it’s enormous, her cxnt is even bigger than the cow’s tits” as she turns to me and snickers.  “Wow, you are really sweating, aren’t you” noting the drippings off my head and back.  “You want to find out who is more woman, put those tits against mine!” I reply, knowing I have her there.  Prideful, the witch yells back “I have tits, not udders”.  I hear a shout from a former rival of Mo’s “work those boobs, she’ll be weeping”.  As Maureen swivels to attach a face to the familiar voice, I lunge out, grabbing at the breasts I had just deeply gouged.  Even her last moment swiveling to avoid my attack doesn’t save her.

Yells from the mob HEY, SHE WASN’T READY are balanced by cries to RIP’M OFF. As soon as I latch on, I haul back, lifting a leg to protect against the reflexive knee to the pussy that seems to be the only move this dumb bitch knows.  Her alarm at having her patented knee to the crotch fail again and her tits torn at even more is obvious.  LINDA HAS HER IN THE TIT DEPARTMENT even as she grabs at my globes.  I wince as she strikes, clawing at my ‘Irish creamers’, but I put the twist to her breasts, as I back up again, towing her.  Nearing my ‘home base’ sofa, I glance behind to see Tim is sitting, his hard on nicely recovered.  “Keep that away from my ass, buster!” I yell, distracted from Mo for just a second.

One second is too long to be distracted, as she lunges in, mouth open and teeth grating down on my boob.  Yeowww “fucking cheating cannibal” as I thrash around and yank her tits down hard, sending her to her knees, me following as she keeps her clutch on my breasts.  I lower my head to duel with Maureen’s, matted hair mingling as the motion and general sliminess prevents teeth from sinking in.  Up close, even my swollen nose can sniff out that raunchy smell she emits, even as she hisses “you stink like a used rubber”.

Rocking back and forth on our knees our boobs suffer, scratches and welts criss crossing, as our hands work through the flesh.  Feeling my hands slowly slide down her tits as I maul, I give a little twist, her nipples bulging out.  MILK HER! MILK HER! My eyes almost twinkle with the thought, but first I jab my thumbs in those pointy things “You were so proud of these nips, you pig”.  Either her hands are too small, or my breasts too big, but she can’t lasso my rack, and keeps up her frenzied digging as I clench my hands around her glands and keep my thumbs on the buttons.

Her ass wallowing around, right in front of Tim, as my white buns shimmy, I can see the wheels turning in his head, while I hear Lucky bellowing.  Obviously, Lucky would want the offered chance if the action was on his side of the room.  Leaning into her as we duel on our knees, I enjoy her yelps and shouts as I shove my rear back to avoid her desperate attempt to clutch at my snatch.  “Can’t take it tit to tit, can you?” as I feel my thumbnails start to slit those rubbery nipples.  Her squirming gets frantic, but no way she is getting away unless she is minus her breasts!

(To be continued: More to come, still seeking comments and suggestions,)

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 05:56:54 AM »
Think I might lose track of all the orgasms I am going to have reading this story  :)

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 08:48:50 AM »
This is some wild and crazy action, Linda, you are an absolute legend! 

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »
Time to mow the lawn!

Panting as I enjoy sawing Maureen’s nipples in half, the wriggling slut stops stretching after my pussy and rakes her nails back along my white tummy and hooks up under my boobs.  Cheek to cheek as we are she can feel me stiffen as she gouges into the tender flesh.  My redoubled breast pulping has her gasping but I swear I can hear her nails ripping skin as she snarls how she is ‘ripping my bags off”.  My elbows shove at her arms while I attempt to keep up my titty grip but it isn’t worth it, and I twist to the side, hitting her arms to protect my hanging breasts.

On our knees, breathing hard, hardly three feet from each other, we take stock of the latest damage.  Her tits are an angry red with blotchy finger marks, nipples bulging out with deep red slits.  I can feel the sweat stinging the cuts on the undersides of my boobs as they drape down on my heaving tummy but am not risking a glance down to see the scratches.  The damage to Mo’s tits is more visible to the crowd, as the results of her gouging is hidden, and it is a morale booster for sure to hear their assessments:  LOOKS LIKE MAUREEN’S TITS ARE GONNA POP and CUT RIGHT ACROSS THOSE NIPPLES.

It’s her turn to declare my doom  “I’ll carve those fucking tits off you” as I sneer “bring those little boobs back here if you want to try”.  Both of us swishing our hips and rocking as if to move, but in no haste to resume the pain, we trade another set of insults while catching our breath.  Carefully, we hitch towards each other on our knees, hands up at breast level.  I see her eyes dart down to my mound, and quickly drop my hand to protect myself downstairs from the ‘cxnt mauler’ only to have my unveiled titty slapped full force.  “Keep covering that big cxnt Linda”.  OOoooo,  my lips purse as my breast wobbles and quivers and I launch my own hand in a slap, just as her left hand hits my other breast with a fleshy whump.   Me yelping from the two hits, our hands start wailing away at each other’s bosom, tit flesh being smacked by those hands that don’t hit wrists and arms.

MAUREEN HAS BIGGER TARGETS TO HIT!  as my formerly white tits are turning deeper and deeper shades of pink .  Sensing that I am not gaining, and with my tits burning, I aim higher and whack her cheek as I shuffle back on my knees.  Flipping my hair back, strands promptly sticking to my back, I watch her shake her hair out of her eyes, saying  “Those sacks are pathetic, like hitting jello”  and asking if I want “more bag beating.”

My lower lip fluttering, I raise my hands and shuffle forward, going to show this whore who has the better tits, or so I want it to seem.  Just as she slaps at my tit again, I lunge to tackle her, her slap hitting my flank as we topple down onto our sides.  My knees start to churn, hitting the inevitable knees from her, as we grab hair with one hand, and our wounded tits press together.

I snake my hand down to her pubes, while feeling her free hand traveling the same route.  I find her thatch and grab a hold, our thrashing thighs preventing successful digging lower down.  Her scrabbling fingers brush my lips but can’t find a grip, to my relief, as I tug hair first.  Amazing that with all the semen coating her pubes that I can grip, but it is like wet dog fur, gritty and grabbable.  She grunts as her pubes come taut, while I feel my own curlies being gathered up.   Screeching “I’ll bald you, slut” as I yank, I worry her hairs out and re-grab.  I feel a tweaking, then pinching and she yells “fuck off, yours are coming out”.  She flings a wad in the air and receives applause, as I try to do the same.  In an unthinking fleshy mass, we rip and hiss for an eternity, legs slowing as energy depletes.

THAT ONE IS ALMOST BARE.  GET THAT CLUMP, CMON ON…GET IT ALL.   Looking into each other’s eyes, we can’t see the results of our crazed duel, but are desperately anxious to know which one of us has been plucked.

(To be continued: More to come, Which mound is de-thatched? Suggest more!)

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2017, 06:59:34 PM »
It sinks lower

On our sides, we are balancing on our hips as we pinch and pull fur  till I hear LINDA PLUCKED HER! and my shifting hand feels nothing but gnarly stubbles.   I see the dismay in Maureen’s face as we have a momentary pause, rocking away from each other and looking down.  Our sweating bodies are covered with floor grunge and pubes, but I have a proud tuft remaining, mocking the bare mound of the supposed cxnt mauler.  “You’re losing, you slimy whore, give it up!” to which she replies “I’ll tear off more than hair”, and rolls back towards me, hand going for my snatch.

“The hell you will” as I dig for greasy gold myself, and the anticipated pussy clawing starts.  My ample lips yanked hard, I yelp and squeak, but I jab my fingers at her lubricated pussy, finding that well worked hole with ease.  She gasps and clenches her twat as I try to claw, hindering my gouging.  More by instinct than anything else, our hands maul what is easiest to clutch, pull, scrape or stab. 

Starting to roll more and more, our motion makes sustained tortures harder, as our thighs trap wrists and our shifting bodies pin arms.  Both of us try spitting in the others face at the same time and end up adding to the swampy tone of our brawl.  Our bites graze skin, but our teeth don’t sink in as the attempts add intensity to the war.  “I’ll bite your nipples off Bitch” I threaten as she growls about my lips and clit.  The crowd leans in, I somehow feel a gob or two of nasty cum land on me, while someone shouts SAVE IT FOR THE LOSER!

Fatigued and hurting, we continue on in a struggle of will and endurance.  I claw my hand out of her pussy and seek to dig into her clit, that will fix her!  My lips are scrunched up and skewered by her nails, and my face screws up as she claws that precious package.  “Gotcha by those fucking flaps” she gleams, as her index finger tries to jab at my clit. “No way, you filthy trash”, as I rock back and kick at her legs with mine, partially prying us apart as my hand pulls back, grabs her wrist, and tugs it away from my abused kitty.

Maureen tries to roll after me, but my other hand fends her off, and our upper bodies end at a ninety degree angle.  Legs intertwined, tangled and lashing about, we roll onto all fours, butt to butt , and are looking over our shoulders at each other.  Thumping my ass back into hers, she is rocked forward as I crawl, pausing to look between my breasts to see where she is.  Her ugly face is peeking between her own hanging tits, eyes meeting mine, each of us looking at the beckoning cxnt of the other.

Hurriedly, I cock my leg and arch my foot, having the chance of a lifetime to stuff that dirty cxnt, even as I see hasty motion on her part and determination in her face.  We are being urged KICK, KICK….HURRY!  Looking right into her face, I kick, and see her do the same.  The mob is transfixed, staring, as they gasp SHE MISSED!  One kick glancing off thigh and skittering to the side.  Whump!!!  A solid soggy splat, and the others pussy is impaled, the thrilled kicker pumping her leg and driving her foot deeper.  OH GOD, WHAT A KICK!

(To be continued: Determine the outcome, shout out who scored)

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2017, 11:36:27 PM »
From the sound of that solid soggy splat it can only mean one pussy got impaled.  But not surprised that Linda is able to get toes and now whole foot in Maureen's worn out old puss, gasps as I watch Linda pump her leg hard like a mule driving those toes even deeper impaling that old clit .

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2017, 08:43:37 PM »
Churning our way

The moments flash by as our legs fly and I shudder as I feel Maureen’s foot careen off my thigh…and miss!  Firmly planted on my hands and left knee, my right  foot sinks into her sodden twat and her face turns ashen.  That view of her stricken face, framed by our swaying tits, will stay with me forever. Her gasping howl and her shuddering rear galvanize me into action, my hands grabbing her non-kicking leg, as I shift my knee to pin it.  Even as she tries to crawl off like the whipped cur she resembles, I pump my foot into her gaping gash, gaining more depth as I churn the slime in that thing.

GET YOUR WHOLE FOOT IN THERE LINDA!  RUIN HER! as the crowd urges me on, I feel a sense of ecstacy, as if a dream came true.  Completely focused on wrecking this slut who dared to challenge me, my better instincts don’t exist as I exalt in my triumphant kick.  Maureen emits some anguished wail, and repeats it again, all music to my ears.  I can see her pussy stretching, her plucked mound allowing me to see how my plunging foot is splitting her.  Everyone, even Corbin, is screaming my name.  Glorying in Mo’s destruction, someone shakes my shoulder, then tugs my hair.  STOP, STOP….SHE CALLED FOR HER BREAK!   “Huh?  What the fuck, a break? How stupid” YOU BOTH AGREED, STOP!  I am dumbfounded, I am just finishing this fight, and  to stop this is so unfair.  Trembling with passion, I unplug my foot with a plop from Maureen who is head down and ass up, hand reaching for her snatch.

Panting, I crawl forward and swivel around to watch her twitching pain. Having had an incidental toe or two jammed into me by a scuzzy bitch in an earlier fight over Lucky, I know how debilitating and humiliating my successful strike was.  I smirk and ask “how tight is that dripping cxnt now?’  Her head rises enough to curse me, as I make a show of wiping my foot on the raunchy rug.  I realize both husbands are staring in, and actually wave to them “will be done with this trash in a moment”.  Maureen groans and starts to crawl around to face me, the bitch is as stupid as she is vicious! 

“Not much left of you to destroy” I snicker, her tits glowing red, her bush gone and pussy gouged and gaping, and  her breathing ragged.  “Look in a mirror you fat hog” is her retort, and in truth our condition only varies in degree.  Much more comfortable on our knees then attempting to stand, I realize that more remains in our fight, although our reserves of energy are clearly gone.  Even if totally drained, I know I am the better woman, and can outfight her.  Although she may fight like a cornered rat, I can see though the smeared makeup and fatigue that she has lost that cocky edge she started with.  It will be even better to shatter both pride and body at once.

Am trying to read her beady eyes as we start to crawl, circling, getting imperceptibly closer.  My mind darts to my last few fights, how we reached a stage of pure exhaustion and started circling, only to have one or the other pounce and gain victory.  Our slow wallowing circle has every eye on our dangling breasts and wobbling buns, but both Maureen and I are watching the distance separating us.  Thinking that it is better to be the pouncer and not the pounce, I resolve to attack as the circle tightens that much more.

(To be continued:  Nearing the finish, How is it won and by whom?)

Offline jdog554

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2017, 10:31:13 PM »
Mutual destruction.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 07:15:32 AM »
Now is my time. The break I've known would eventually come my way. I've waited a long time for this. Now is when I teach this sloppy, homely, fat-titted Bitch how I earned the nick-name, "the cxnt mauler". My eyes focus on Linda's now sparse bed of pubes. Her gaping gash of a vagina looks as if a truck drove thru it. Her hanging labia offers up a very inviting target. If I can get my hand inside that messy Twat, I know I can bring this Slut to her knees and have her begging me to stop clawing away at her vaginal walls.

I want to be sure our husbands see Linda's pain etched face when I begin to scratch her cxnt lining. Now we will see who is the better woman.