News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erin and Laurens second encounter. Pt.1

• 4 Replies

Offline meow157

Erin and Laurens second encounter. Pt.1
« on: October 25, 2012, 01:36:33 AM »
Hey guys, this is the second story picking up where my first one left off. Hope you enjoy it and please tell me what you think, good or bad. Part 2 will be comming sometime soon.

A couple months had passed since Erin and Laurens encounter. Erin had actually gone to the extent of transferring schools to avoid her rival. She hadn’t spoken with Zack since that day as well. Originally she was attending a small local school close to home, but had transferred to another small university somewhere near upstate New York. Erin was majoring in Journalism, and had a rough schedule to keep with her classes and trying to work her way through college. She was working at a bar a few towns over from where she was dorming, as a bartender. She couldn’t complain really, the money was excellent, and she met a lot of nice and attractive guys there. She was becoming close with Matt, who attended the same college as her. Over the past few months of the first semester, they were involved in a happy relationship. Erin and matt went to his parents cottage in Vermont, during fall break to get away from everything going on with school and to have a nice and peaceful weekend together.
   The cottage sat on a very generous sized piece of property which had its own lake. The fall foliage in the area was beautiful. Sometime during their second night there, matt started to ask Erin about why she chose to come to a small school far away from home.
   “I originally was attending a college near where I’m from,” she said. “But, things didn’t quite work out as I was hoping they would have, so I figured getting away from everything would be nice. “
   “Well what exactly didn’t work out?” Matt asked.
   “There was an issue with housing. Let’s just say me and my roommate didn’t exactly see eye to eye.”
   “Oh. I think you mentioned once it was a girl you were in high school with didn’t you?”
   “Yeah, She had a thing with I guy I had been dating and it would have just been downright ugly if we were together in a room. But that’s old news. We should be focused on enjoying ourselves” Erin said delightfully.
   Matt got two glasses and a bottle of wine from the kitchen, and the two of them drank, and had quite a good night to themselves. It was around two or three in the morning, and Erin thought she heard the sound of a phone ringing. She woke up, but feeling pretty buzzed from the half a bottle of wine she drank that night, she wrote it off as being in her head. Then, it started again. Erin at this point realized that it was her phone ringing. The busty brunette grabbed her boyfriend’s shirt as she walked to the kitchen counter to answer the call. She couldn’t imagine who would be calling her s late, while she was away nonetheless. She picked up her phone but didn’t recognize the number.
   “Hello?”
A familiar voice on the other end sounded frantic and upset.
   “Erin, its Tina. Listen, your brother was involved in a bad car accident before, he’s in the hospital and they’re saying his injuries are pretty severe. You’ve gotta come home now.”
   “Shit okay keep me updated I’ll be home as soon as I can!”
   Erin woke matt and told him what happened. The Two got dressed and hopped in Matts truck, and drove to the airport. Although Erin only lived in Pennsylvania, They both agreed due to the severity of the situation, they would catch a flight and get there much faster. Two hours later, the two of them were sprinting up steps to where her family and friends were.
   “How is he?! How is Carson!?” Erin demanded.
   Her friend Tina hugged her and looked at Erin.
   “He is okay, the doctors said he wasn’t as bad as the medics bringing him in thought he was. Broken bones and some bad bruises, but he’s gonna be quite alright.”
   Erin was relieved to hear her brother was okay. They had always been close, especially when they got a little older. Erin turned and came face to face with Zack, Her high school sweetheart. Zack and Carson were best friends for a long time. Erin had actually met Zack through her older brother. The two were always into firefighting at an early age, and the two of them took the exams to be career firefighters in the same department. So it shouldn’t have come as a surprise to Erin that Zack was there.
   “Hey, sorry to hear about your brother Erin, but he’s going to be okay. Doctor said his injuries weren’t traumatic. They want to keep him for the better part of the day just to be certain, but they plan on letting him out tonight. I’m gonna go outside for a cigarette. Wanna join?
   Erin and Zack walked out onto the balcony and lit up two cigs. Zack turned to her and Erin was expecting him to give her the details of what her brother had been doing that night. Instead he looked with a crooked smile.
   Erin, ya know, I just can’t get the thought of you and Lauren fighting out of my head”
   She looked at him dumbfounded, all circumstances considered and this is what he says to her. Before she could respond he said something that made her blood boil with anger.
   “As a matter of fact, she said she wants to go at it again. Says you got lucky last go around.”
   Erin knew that Lauren still wanted to fight, she hadn’t forgotten about the two weeks’ worth of catty messages the two sent to each other after their fight in the dorm room. She turned to Zack and said
   “What were you thinking, when you saw us, pulling hair and rolling around like that? Did you um, well, uhh..”
   “Did I ‘like’ it, you mean?” Said Zack
   “Yeah, did it excite you?”
   Erin quickly realized the door had opened and that Matt was coming outside.
   The two guys quickly became friendly and began to talk about a million things that were quickly boring Erin to death. She went back in and walked into the bathroom. Erin wasn’t all dressed up at the time, but the brunette still looked hot with her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, and in skin tight jeans with a red jacket. She was at the sink when another girl walked in. Erin didn’t look up to see who it was and the girl addressed her.
   “Well it’s nice to see our boyfriends are getting to know each other isn’t it you fucking cxnt?”
   Erin turned around quickly, and much to her surprise, it was a very familiar face. There in front of her was a head of big bouncy blonde curls, and a low cut dress, and it was undoubtedly the one girl she hated more than anyone else.
   “A bit overdressed for the hospital don’t ya think Lauren?” Erin sneered.
   “As if it is any of your business, but I was out with my sister and Zack when we heard about your brother, and I didn’t have time to change. I was actually hoping I’d see you though.”
   “I’m not fighting you again Lauren, I think it’s silly that we fought in the first place.” Said Erin.
   “I guess your just afraid I’ll kick your ass again.”
   Erin let out a little chuckle. “If I recall correctly, you were the one who asked me to stop last time sweetheart. Besides, I wouldn’t want to have to let Zack see me kicking your ass twice, woul…”
   Before Erin could finish her sentence, Lauren had delivered a hard slap to her cheek. Erin looked at Lauren in sheer anger and went straight for her blonde curls. Erin seized Laurens hair and began to pull it hard. Lauren reached forward for Erin’s ponytail and the two sex young women tried to pull the other to ground. After only a brief moment, Erin dug her nails into Laurens arm and yelled.
   “STOP. LET FUCKING GO! NOW!!”
   Both of them released their grips on each other’s hair.
   “Scared to fight me Erin, Is that it?” Lauren taunted
   “If you wanna fight then we will fight but not here and not now. Friday night. At Zacks. Make sure he’s there, because I think he will enjoy watching me on top of his baby punching her lights out”
   “Fine then, but you should bring Matt too. I Think he’s going to like it when I’m ripping out all of your skanky ass hair sweetheart” Lauren replied.

TO BE CONTINUED
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Erin and Laurens second encounter. Pt.1
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »
Nice set up. I think this will be a great catfight story. I will have to go back thru and find the original story. About how long ago did you submit it here?

JT Edson

Offline meow157

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 02:26:38 AM »
Nice set up. I think this will be a great catfight story. I will have to go back thru and find the original story. About how long ago did you submit it here?

JT Edson

Heres the link to the first story

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,19269.0.html
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 11:56:23 AM »
As always a great start looking forward to reading more

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 01:06:17 AM »
Was pt2 ever finished