News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Becca takes on a Stripper

• 4 Replies

Offline jjr9

Becca takes on a Stripper
« on: November 23, 2012, 08:44:12 PM »
         Becca takes on the Stripper
   As the two women stood up in their respective corners, it struck me that Becca looked more like a stripper than her opponent.  The stripper was in black lingerie with stockings and garter-belt while Becca was barely dressed in an incredibly tiny pink thong bikini.  It was hard to imagine my gorgeous, upper-class girl taking on a bigger, older, and heavier woman from the bad side of town, but it was all Becca’s idea.
   You see, Becca and her girlfriends are easily bored and always looking for a new thrill or challenge.  A couple months ago, the new thrill became pro-style wrestling after one of the guys in our group said he thought the “divas” on TV were totally hot.  In no time, the girls had all taken lessons with a pro-wrestling trainer, learned a bunch of holds and moves, and were having matches at a couple of the girls’ homes.  They even recorded videos of the matches, for themselves, and started a website called “Uptown Girls Wrestling” where they posted match results and summaries and even a few still-photos for their friends and fans.  Yes, they have fans because the site is public and the girls are hot and it gets a lot of hits.  It was the site that lit the fuse for this match when a fan said the girls looked like they were just posing for pictures.  He said if they wanted to see some real wrestling they should watch the girls at “Kittens” and take notes.
   Big shock, Becca, the champion of UGW, and the rest of us were at “Kittens” the next night, and as my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, I couldn’t help thinking that someone at “Kittens” needed to clean the litterbox.  The place reeked of old beer and bodily fluids, and when I could see again, the view matched the smell.  Discolored walls and carpet with mismatched, ragged furniture filled an old bar with a “cat” motif, mainly some cartoon “ladycats” on the walls and ears and tails on the tired-looking waitresses.  The dancers seemed to match the décor, worn and dirty.  On TV, a strip-club is full of swimsuit models and centerfolds, but this was the real world.  Kittens had a blue-collar crowd and depended on the local “talent-pool” for its dancers.  There weren’t a lot of girls here.  There were women here that needed a paycheck any way they could get it.
   Next step, we got our required drinks and asked about the wrestling.  We were pointed at the main stage, which was mostly square and had poles at the corners.  A couple of bouncers were spreading out thick mats and hanging ropes between the poles, turning the stage into a wrestling ring.  The DJ started doing a ring-MC bit, working up the crowd somewhat and bringing out two dancers for the first of three topless matches.  One was short and thin with rust-colored hair and small breasts called Flame, and her opponent was a very tall, plump, and hugely buxom bleached-blonde called Massive Maxine.  The DJ hit a gong to start the match, and Massive Maxine snuffed out the Flame.  The redhead spent the entire match being body-slammed, squashed, and smothered until Maxine decided to finish her off with a piledriver.  Becca was not impressed and said so.  “Flame must’ve been told to job this one.”  Becca likes to use wrestling terms lately.  She goes all out with all of her interests.  The second match was more even with similarly-sized girls, Carmen and Denali.  Both were average height and soft-looking, not fat but not toned.  It was a back-and-forth battle that ended with Carmen riding to victory on Denali’s back with a camel-clutch.  Becca was still not impressed, saying, “OMG, they all move so slow!  I could’ve taken them both!  They would’ve never touched me!”   The main event was a handicap match pitting an Asian woman with huge implants called Jade against two “sisters” called Bump and Grind that were absolutely enormous.  The match was what you would expect.  There was a lot of double-teaming on Jade, with equal parts of pounding her and molesting her.  The big finish was a move named after the sisters that involved Bump beating her fist into Jade’s pussy while Grind gyrated her crotch on Jade’s face.  Becca wrote the whole thing off as a scripted sex-show.  Personally, I couldn’t imagine Jade agreeing to some of the nasty shit that was done to her, but some people are into that so I guess it’s possible.
   Well, Becca had seen all she needed to see.  She was sure that she could clobber any and all of the dancers/wrestlers in this club, and she wanted to prove it.  I trailed along behind her, trying to keep up as she tracked down the club owner.  He turned out to be the greasiest-looking man that I’ve ever seen, a specimen by the name of Louie.  Or, as he insisted, Big Louie.  I was lagging a few paces behind Becca, so she was already dealing with Louie when I caught up.  He looked suspicious, but he probably always did.  “Lemme get this straight.  You wanna have a girl from here wrestle you.  A pretty little thing like you wants to mix it up with one of my girls.”  This last was said with a leer as he ran his eyes all over the sexy babe.
   He was pouring gas on a fire with a line like that.  Becca’s fists went to her hips as she glared at Louie and told him, “I happen to be the wrestling champion of a private club, and from what I’ve seen tonight, I could easily beat anyone you have in this dive!”
   “You think so?  You think you’d stand a chance with Maxine?”
   “I could run circles around her!”
   Louie gave her something he probably thought was a smile.  “You wanna make a bet on that?  You come back tomorrow for a special match with Maxine, and I’ll bet $1000 against five matches here in the club.  Whatta you say?  You’re as good as you think and you’ll get a free grand.  Maxine kicks your ass like I say she will, and I get your sweet ass in my ring for a few matches.”
   Now, this sounded like a really bad idea to me, but it didn’t surprise me that Becca gave him her glare and said, “You’ve got a bet!  Have my money ready because I’m going out to party with it after my victory!”
   That brings me back to the beginning of my story.  Well, that’s not quite right.  We got there the next night, Becca went to the back to change with one of the other girls in the group, and the rest of us got seats by the “ring.”  That’s when I noticed a little difference from the previous night.  The mat was a lot thinner, the ropes looked a lot tighter, and there was something odd about one of the corner pads.  I wasn’t sure what it was, but it seemed different from the other three somehow.  Before I could figure it out, the DJ announced a special “no-disqualification, 3-fall championship match” with the club’s champion, Massive Maxine, being challenged by a visiting champion, Beautiful Becca.  To win, one of the two fighters would have to win three falls, but it would have to be one pin, one submission, and one knockout.  I think everyone in our little group was sitting there with our jaws dropping when we heard that, but the rest of the customers were howling with glee.  We couldn’t even hear the announcement when Becca came out in her tiniest bikini with Joy, her second, coming back over to us.  Becca went to her corner with a chorus of mixed howls, whistles, and shouted predictions of her destruction.  Then, Maxine came out, and I was suddenly very conscious of how big this Amazon really was.  She stepped over the ropes and strutted to that suspicious corner, and it was so obvious that she was, like, a foot taller than Becca and probably like 200 pounds at least, compared to Becca’s 110 pounds.  How the hell was Becca supposed to knock this woman out or make her submit?
   Didn’t get any time to think about it because the DJ rang his gong immediately, and both wrestlers came out to the middle of the ring, Maxine with a hip-swinging strut and Becca with a jiggling bounce on her toes.  Becca was clearly ready to move in an instant, but Maxine raised her hand in a “stop” gesture and straightened up with her hands on her hips.  The club quieted down as she shouted, “Hold it, Sweety, I’ve got one question for you first.”  Confused, Becca straightened up as well and waited, and Maxine lashed out with her foot to kick the smaller girl in the crotch so hard that I swear her feet came two inches off of the mat.  Becca’s eyes bugged out and she bent over with her hands buried between her legs.  She was helpless to stop Massive Maxine from pulling her head between the woman’s thighs, lifting her upside down, and dropping to the mat in a sit-out piledriver.  Once again, I swear it was so forceful that I saw Becca bounce on her head before she flopped boneless to the mat between Max’s legs.  Maxine stood up and rolled Becca onto her back with a big foot and then bounced off the nearest ropes, jumped, and stomped Becca’s head so hard that the gorgeous babe’s limbs convulsed in the air and fell limp.  I couldn’t believe it as Maxine stood over the broken babe and started counting to 10 with her fingers as the crowd shouted out the numbers.  No, Becca didn’t miraculously get up and shock the crowd.  She didn’t even twitch as the count reached “10” and the DJ rang his gong, declaring Maxine the winner of the first fall.  Then, Maxine raised her arms to quiet the crowd, bent over Becca, and said, “My question is, are you always so fucking stupid?”  The regular customers must have been peeing in their pants, laughing so hard.
   The DJ waited just as long as it took for Maxine to get back to her corner before he rang the gong again.  Becca was spread-eagle on her back and still out-cold, so Maxine waved to her many fans and reached into the padding in her corner.  That answered my suspicion.  This was No-DQ and Max’s corner had some “toys” hidden in it.  The crowd started howling with glee again as the Amazon slipped a pair of brass knuckles on her hand and held it up for all to see.  Maxine did her strut back over to Becca, dropped to one knee, and slammed the brass knuckles into her flat belly like a sledgehammer to drag her back to consciousness.  Becca cried out in pain and rolled into a ball on her side, but Maxine wasn’t going to allow her any recovery time.  Grabbing a handful of blonde hair, the big woman easily pulled Becca up to her feet and slammed two more loaded punches into her belly and a loaded uppercut to Becca’s chin.  The babe staggered backward into the ropes near Max’s corner and would’ve fallen to the mat again, but Max was right there, hooking Becca’s arms over the top rope and pulling up the middle one to tie Becca’s arms and hold her in place.  The bleached-blonde raised Becca’s chin and looked her in the eyes for a second before laying another vicious blow into her, this one to the forehead and violently snapping the babe’s head back so she was staring blankly up at the lights in the ceiling.  Maxine followed that by raking her free hand down Becca’s gorgeous body and tearing away her tiny bikini, giving the customers their first nude view of the most beautiful girl that had ever stepped into that ring.  The scraps of pink cloth were tucked into the big woman’s garter, to their disappointment, but I guess Maxine wanted a souvenir of this destruction.  And it was definitely destruction because her next move was to use those brass knuckles to pulverize Becca’s torso from breasts to crotch, choosing targets and pounding them without mercy with 50 brutal loaded punches apiece.  I counted.  Becca’s breasts, her labia, and everything in between were crushed to jelly as Maxine repeatedly screamed in Becca’s face, “Had enough, slut?”  I don’t think Becca could have actually answered during that beating.  I’m not sure she could even breathe very well.  But that didn’t stop Maxine from continuing for nearly ten minutes with her punches before she stepped back and took a good look at the wreckage hanging in front of her.  It seemed like she was satisfied with what she saw, and she untied Becca’s arms and caught her before she could collapse.  Holding the babe up against the ropes, Massive Maxine waved to Joy and gestured for her to come up on the ring apron, which she did cautiously.  Maxine looked at Joy and ordered her to “Listen close,” and then she slapped Becca and shouted, “Last chance, slut!  Give up or I go back to pounding the shit out of you!”  Maxine grabbed Joy’s head and pulled her close to Becca, and the club got quieter until Max nodded and pulled Joy up straight.  “Did she say it?”  Maxine was grinning and turned Joy toward the crowd so we could all see her nod.  Becca had submitted the second fall, and the gong rang out.  Maxine dropped Becca to fall on her face and pointed Joy back to her seat.
   The gong for the third and obviously final fall rang when Maxine returned to her corner, like the last time.  Also like the last time, Becca wasn’t moving at all, and the Amazon took her time removing the brass knuckles and scraps of bikini from herself and tucked them into the corner pad.  I was glad to see that she didn’t pull anything else out, but I guess it wouldn’t have really mattered anyway, given the state of Becca.  The big woman turned around and did a stretch/pose for her fans and then took a single step before dropping her elbow into the back of Becca’s head.  The babe kicked and twitched and squealed in pain as the bigger woman wrapped two thick arms around Becca’s head and twisted like she wanted to tear it off.  Max held her that way for about a half-minute and then used the hold to pull Becca up, and then it was a bulldog in the middle of the ring.  I’m not sure exactly how long the rest of the match lasted, but I can say for certain that Maxine could have ended it whenever she wished.  Instead, she put on a show.  No, it was an exhibition.  She started with a Boston crab and bent Becca’s spine until the babe’s feet were touching the back of her head, and then she held it until Becca’s cries of agony faded out, a couple of minutes at least.  Then, it was a dozen body slams followed by 2 or 3 minutes in a camel clutch as brutal to Becca’s spine as the crab.  Power-bombs were next, five of them, and a tree-of-woe in the corner, getting choked and kicked with the huge feet of the Amazon.  The babe was lifted out of the corner and treated to a Tombstone piledriver.  Maxine pinned her then, letting the crowd do the counting, but she pulled the broken babe up before they could reach “3.”  The babe was woman-handled off of the mat and dropped across the Amazon’s thigh in an extended back-breaker, and then she was given a power-slam and another phony pin.  Becca was well past the point of being a helpless ragdoll as she was picked up again and dropped on the top rope so it came between her legs.  The crowd chanted “ROPE BURN” over and over as Maxine dragged the babe’s labia back and forth along the rope until the flesh was cherry-red.  Then, she picked the babe up in an over-the-shoulder back-breaker and ran her crotch into the nearest corner pole, and Maxine followed up by falling backward and driving the babe’s head into the mat another time.  Once again, Max covered Becca for a two-count and pulled her up, and then she set up her real finisher.  She jumped and stomped Becca’s forehead, like she did in the first fall, and then walked back to her corner and pulled off the covering of the pad.  There was no pad under it, just sheet metal shaped like one.  The Amazon had a huge smile on her face as she went back to her victim and lifted her by the legs, falling back in a catapult that smashed Becca head-first into the metal corner.  Then, she hit the big finish.  Maxine put the babe leaning into the corner, went across the ring, and charged into the corner with a dropkick that crushed the babe’s skull between the Amazon’s feet and the unyielding metal.  Blood was pouring from Becca’s forehead as Maxine dragged her by the hair to the center of the ring and posed with a foot on her bare tits until the crowd counted to a full ten-count.
   There isn’t much to say after that.  We were able to collect Becca and bring her to the hospital, but Louie stopped us before we left to remind us of Becca’s bet with him.  He wanted her back in a week for the first of her five matches.  He hinted that it would be bad if she didn’t, but I don’t see how she’ll possibly be in any shape to come back by then.

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
Re: Becca takes on a Stripper
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 10:54:05 PM »
NICE!  to bad the stripped didn't have more things to use on Becca!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 05:30:43 AM »
Looking forward to more Becca Bashing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 06:11:21 PM »
Aww that poor little pussy in the begining of the fight. I loved it! Great story

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 01:49:13 AM »

Great Story, I love the brutality!!!!.