News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35 (Story Fight)

• 23 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
It's late into the night, at the old Catfight Asylum, and within a large padded cell in a private, secluded section of the building stood two very sexy nurses. A heavy white straitjacket sat between them, along with a small black gym bag containing a devious collection of items. On one side stood the platinum-blonde Head Nurse Tiffany.  She wore a skimpy white nurse uniform, complete with white lace, thigh-high fishnet stockings, white gloves and white heels, with a little nurse cap sitting atop her wavy, waist-long platinum-blonde hair. She did not look pleased as she stared at her younger rival.

Across from her was Nurse Jenna, a young, vivacious brunette. She was dressed similarly to Tiffany, with a sexy white nurse uniform hugging her luscious figure. Thigh-high white stockings, heels, gloves and a cap completed her alluring attire. While normally all smiles and playful, Jenna was currently glaring at her older rival with a look of complete disdain.

These two just couldn't get along. Every time they worked together (which was pretty much all the time) they bickered and argued over even the smallest things. Tiffany thought Jenna was too bratty while Jenna felt Tiff was overbearing. Jenna wouldn't ever follow Tiffany's directions while Tiff would belittle Jenna at every turn. While Tiff could be seen telling the rest of the staff how much of a brat Jenna is, Jenna could been heard snickering to the other nurses how much of a stuck-up old slut Tiffany is. The tensions reached a breaking point when Tiffany discovered Jenna was trying to get her job and become the Head Nurse of the Asylum! She even heard how Jenna would try and get Tiff committed! Tiffany was NOT impressed by this and confronted Nurse Jenna immediately. After another heated argument, Jenna challenged Tiffany to a catfight -- the winner getting the Head Nurse position, the loser would spend a very long time in a straitjacket!

And now the two tough, lovely nurses meet, glaring sternly at one another, ready to pounce at any given moment!

{alt}

{alt}

Nurse Jenna:
I let my eyes roam the padded cell we are in, and I survey the surroundings. I can feel the soft plush padding underneath my 3 inch heels, and even though it feels padded, I'm confident that it could still hurt a fair bit if I tried to slam your face into one of the padded walls. That is something I have been wanting to for a very long time. I have been wanting to slam a fist into your face, then slam your face into a wall so hard that you'll be out of work indefinitely. You have always been a total bitch towards me ever since I received the job here. I have tried my best to put up with it, although, it has never been easy. Sometimes, I have wondered if you are jealous because I'm clearly a way better nurse than you. Plus, I'm way hotter and sexier than you. Some patients have told me that they intentionally fake being sick just to see my bright and shiny face.

I take note of the straight jacket that sits in the center of the room. I also take note of the bag that contains peculiar items that sits next to it. I finish surveying the room, and I turn my attention to you. A feeling of excitement runs through my body and I realize that I finally have an opportunity to kick you out of this Asylum for good. A feeling of nervousness runs through me too, and I'm fully aware of the consequences that the loser will endure. I'm confident and I believe firmly that I can teach you more than just a lesson or two.

My long brunette hair hands down by my shoulders, while my nurse uniform hugs my body in all the right places. I wonder if my dress might be a tad too tight, because my nipples can be seen stretching the fabric of my uniform. My white stockings accessorize perfectly while they cover my long and irresistible legs. My eyes roam your body from head to toe, and I must admit that I have found you incredibly sexy. I would never admit it though. A serious look can be seen on my face, and I slowly begin to walk towards you. My hands hang by my side and I begin to ball both of my hands into fists.  I quickly open my mouth while I walk up to you, and I say in a loud and confident tone, "I am going to fuck you up, bitch!" I glare fiercely into your eyes, and I am aware that there is absolutely no turning back now.

Nurse Tiffany:
As I watch the kid storm toward me with her hands balled up into tight little fists and a mean scowl etched over her normally smiley and shiny face, I feel a rush of emotions flood through me. Anger, amusement, a tinge of fear, a load of excitement--but all in all I'm mostly annoyed. Annoyed, by your poor work ethic and bratty attitude. Annoyed that ya never listen to me, that we always only bicker or argue when we're in the same room, that ya somehow managed to turn the other nurses against me--well, most of those bitches already hate me/are jealous of me, but the few that weren't, ya somehow managed to make them think I'M the bitch. Annoyed by your latest, and quite possibly your biggest, act of defiance against me is happening right here, right now. But what I'm supremely irritated by is the fact that ya actually think you're gonna fuck me up in a straight-up, physical fight?

"Not unless I whip your ass first, ya lil' brat!" I yell back in an equally loud, confident tone. All those emotions swelling up inside me only seem to heighten my adrenaline, and as you get closer I can feel my pulse quickening. "Ya ain't fuckin' anyone up, but what IS gonna happen is you're gonna spend a very LONG time in that straitjacket, sugar!"

I wait for ya to come to me, glaring hotly into those angry brown eyes, and once you're just a few small feet away my arm snaps forward with my gloved hand aiming to catch your cheek. In that moment before my palm makes contact with your face, I abruptly think of what a shame it will be to ruin that lovely, pretty face of yours. As much as ya piss me off, I can honestly admit that you're quite possibly the hottest outta all the other nurses. Not nearly as hot as me, of course, but you're still pretty sexy. Still, ya wanted this kiddo, and ya definitely had this coming for a very long time. Time I school this bitch and teach her a lesson she'll never forget!

Nurse Jenna:
I listen to your words while I draw closer to you, and your words only give me more fuel. Jitters can be felt running through my body while I march up to you, and I instantly lock my eyes onto yours. I can see rage burning through your eyes, and I don't even notice your hand as you ball it into a fist. My strides grow softer when I draw within just a few inches of you, and I blink for just a mere second. The moment my eyes open, I suddenly feel your right fist smash hard into the side of my cheek. My head snaps sharply to my right, and I stumble a step backwards. I can feel my cheek swelling, and it turns red within seconds after your forceful punch.

I slowly turn my head around and I shoot a nasty glare at you. I can feel the swelling growing in my cheek, but I try to ignore the pain while I focus my attention on you. I curl my fingers as tight as I can and I think I can feel my nails digging into my nurse gloves a little. I slowly begin to lift my right arm up from my side, and I take a wild swing with my fist. I try to aim my punch towards your left cheek and I try to drive my right fist as hard as I can into your cheek. "Lock me up in the straight jacket? I don't think so! That jacket was made for you!" I yell loudly while I attempt to drill my fist into your cheek.

Nurse Tiffany:
A bright smile of satisfaction crosses my glossy lips as I manage to slip in the first strike, smashing my fist into your pretty face! I watch as your face whips to the side sharply, watch as you stumble backward and notice the glaring red that's swelling on your cheek.

My grin fades a bit and I let out a gasp when I see you slowly turn your face toward me, glaring nastily at me. While that punch wasn't a knockout blow, it would have definitely knock down any other brat. It's happened in the past, and yet this bitch took it on the cheek and is still standing her ground. I swallow hard and glare into your eyes, realizing just how tough this kid really is. Then, you yell at me loudly, and start to respond, only to gasp loudly as I watch your fist come barreling into my left cheek! I try to raise my hands to block the punch, but it's too late, and you punch me so harshly that i stagger to my right in a daze! My wavy thick, platinum blonde hair whips about, and my nurse's cap nearly topples off my head, as I stumble about the padded floor. A moment later I'm regaining my bearings, holding my already swelling cheek and glaring daggers into you. A crazed, angry fire is set in my eyes as i stride back toward you.

"Ngh! Ya brat! You are NOT gettin' me into that!" I hiss, raising my hands into the air. "you are going into that jacket right this instant!!" With a scream I lunge forward, my anger overwhelming me, making me simply leap at you in hopes of tackling you into the ground!

Nurse Jenna:
I can feel my fist while it drives forcefully across your cheek. A small smile forms on my lips, but it hurts to open my jaw after your strike earlier. I shake my hand a little after it strikes your cheek with precision. After I finish shaking my arm out, I try to bring both my arms up to my chest, and I try to use my arms to shield my chest while I glare at you. I snicker a little when it appears you are in a slight daze after my strike. I try to get my feet carefully under me, and my heels can be felt sinking into the padding just a little while I try to get a solid footing in the cell.

I hear your squeals, and it appears that you want more punishment after I just punched. It makes me snicker a little, and I'm happy to oblige you. I watch as you begin to lunge at me, and I stumble a few steps backwards in an attempt to avoid your lunge. My attempt fails though, and your body smacks against mine. I think my breasts almost spill out of my nurse uniform when our chests smack together. I stumble a few steps backwards and I immediately fall to the padded floor with you on top of me. I try to wrap my left arm around your waist, while my right hand quickly goes for your hair. Your nurse cap flies off your head, and mine leaves my head too when we land on the padded floor with a loud thud. I try to sink my fingers on my right hand deep into your hair, and I try to gain control of your head when we land on the floor of the cell. "That jacket is not touching me! Everyone is going to love watching me  strapped you up in that jacket!" I scream.

Nurse Tiffany:
"NNGH!"

I grunt out loudly as we crash into the floor. It might be padded, but it sure ain't forgiving for anyone to land on it! I groan as I practically collapse over ya, my body smacking down against yours, my large, firm breasts threatening to burst out of my tight uniform and spill over your chest upon landing. I barely am able to regain my composure when I feel your gloved fingers sink into my platinum mane, and I let out a shriek as my scalp burns from you tugging on my tresses!

"UGH! Lemme go, ya brat!!" I hiss into your face as you continue to pull on my hair, feeling your arm wrap firmly around my waist. In response, I use my right hand and quickly grab a handful of your dark, silky hair, tugging and pulling on it as viciously as I can. I also reach up with my left to grab hold of your left wrist, straining to loosen your grip on my hair. All the while my body squirms and struggles on top of you, attempting to gain some kind of leverage. But my frantic struggles only amount to rolling us both over onto our sides. I glare into your face, hissing and growling as we tug and pull on each others hair.

"Nnghh! Never! You're, ugh! Not, strapping, me, up, ngh! In that, owww!!"

Nurse Jenna:
I narrow my eye lids and my brown eyes stare hatefully into your eyes while we begin to roll endlessly like two (well-toned Caucasian  Wink )logs along the floor. Our bodies press tight together, and I try thrust my chest into yours. I attempt to bury your larger chest underneath my chest. My uniform does very little to conceal my chest, and my breasts can be seen almost spilling out of my top while we roll. My breathing shortens and you can feel my hot breath smack against your face. My heart paces quickly and some sweat can be seen perspiring along my body. I softly say in a sarcastic tone underneath my short breath, "Let you go? Now, why would I do a thing like that?"

I struggle to thwart our momentum while we roll, and I can sense your fingers moving along my body. My narrowed eyes wince when I feel a sudden tug on my hair, and a few screams of pain escape my lips. My head whips side to side and I respond by forcefully tugging your head side to side too with my right hand. My grip in your hair weakens a little and I can feel my fingers slipping from your hair when you work on breaking my grip. I still hold quite a few strains of you platinum blonde hair in my hand, and I threaten to rip them out if you dare pry on my wrist.

I know I'm about to lose my grip in your hair at any second, and I begin to slide my nylon stocking legs along your fish net stocking legs. A hissing sound can be heard echoing through the padded cell, while our legs slide together. My heels barely cling to my feet, and I attempt to lock and wrap my legs with yours while we roll. My right leg slides along your left leg, and my left leg slides along your right leg. I maneuver my legs, and I try to hook my ankles around yours as I work to try and gain control.

While our legs slide together, I manage to accidentally kick my right foot against the bag that sits in the room. The bag is already opened, and some toys fall out of the bag after I kick it. I only catch a small glimpse of the bag, and there appears to be a strap on, and a gag of some sort, among other things that fall out of the bag.

Nurse Tiffany
Our angry shouts and cries bounce off the padded walls of the room while we roll about and struggle endlessly against each other. The heat of the moment and our constant straining and thrusting is making me very hot, causing my body to perspire and my tight little uniform to practically cling to my buxom figure as if it were a second skin. As you slam your smaller but deliciously firm tits into my larger, exquisite breasts, I gasp aloud as I nearly feel my own tits pop out of my uniform. I glare at you and his vengefully into your face as I try mightily to shove you off of me. Instead, I feel your smooth, nylon-covered legs wrap firmly around my fishnet-clad legs, seemingly anchoring your smaller body over mine. Doing this keeps me on my back for the moment and my struggles intensify, my legs thrusting out and kicking wildly even as your legs are wrapped around mine. I manage to propel your right leg into that gym bag at our feet, knocking it over so that its deviant contents spill out over the white padded floor. Even amidst our frantic struggle I manage to notice the rubbery gag that tumbles out, along with a massive strap-on, a coil of nylon ropes, chains, a dog collar and a heavy vibrator. For a moment my mind drifts from the wild fight and I imagine all the devious things I plan on doing to you with all of those toys, once I have you locked in the jacket. The jacket itself lays just a foot away from us, within reaching distance. Your squirming body and thrusting breasts and hot breath on my cheek brings me back to the fight, and I shake my head to focus on you.

I'm laying on my back with you on top, and my legs are firmly wrapped up by yours, trapping me there for the moment. I'm breathing heavily, tiring quickly, all the while trying to not make it so noticeable as I can barely spot a hint of fatigue on you. I also notice only one of my heels remains on my left foot, the right heel lost having been kicked off while we rolled around. I'm thankful that you've finally let go of my hair, all that tugging and pulling caused my scalp to sting, and my head to spin. But sadly my own hand releases your silky dark hair as you whip your head from side to side. Without much else to grip on, I've lost some leverage I had on you, so I focus my energies on escaping. I reach up and press my palm into your face, pushing upward to create some space between us. I then plant my feet into the padded floor and thrust my shapely hips up against yours, arching my back, trying to turn us over. I curse out loudly when I slip, and crash back onto the floor with a grunt, you still firmly on top of me. I'm gasping for air now as I try a new plan, reaching up to grab the front of your uniform..

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35 (Story Fight)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 04:10:04 PM »
Awesome start. Can't wait tos ee more.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 02:20:22 AM »
thank you girls; well done
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline thegreenmile

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 01:09:22 AM »
Good match by both. I like it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 01:09:57 AM by thegreenmile »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 04:18:04 PM »
I writhe and gasp and stare up at my young, dark-haired rival in utter and total disbelief. How can this kid be controlling me like this? Pinning me to the floor, rendering me near helpless, choking the life out of me..Every move I make she adjusts her position to make sure I have no leverage or can barely move or escape..every little thrust I do she thrusts back down into me..I'm bigger and technically stronger then her but she's controlling me at every turn..She's got a better position over me, and all I've been able to do is pull her top down to expose those gorgeous little breasts of hers..I just refuse to believe this! I never expected her to be so strong, so crafty, so wickedly fierce. I mean, she's so little..smaller, lighter, younger then I, always smiling brightly in her slutty uniform. There's no way this cute lil brat could put a bigger, tougher woman like myself down on the floor. But here we are, and the biting truth about it all is I underestimated her greatly.. But I can't let her defeat me! No, that would be too humiliating! And I know she has some very wicked things in store for me if she does beat me..

I shake my head as if to clear it from any thought of defeat, and my deep green eyes narrow on hers. I do a brief check of my situation: my fishnet-clad legs wrapped up tightly and rendered useless in your stockinged legs, left hand now pinned over my head, your hips now pushing down into mine. And your hand is wrapped around my neck, squeezing my throat, making me gag and cough hoarsely. I'm in a pretty bad spot, I can feel sweat coating my face and body, my uniform still hugging my curvy figure, my flowing hair a big, disheveled platinum mess. I'm breathing hard and panting heavy, losing even more energy as I struggle against you while you're choking me. But I fight on, my hips frantically writhing and squirming underneath you, still hoping to unbalance you. Then, with my right hand is free, and I desperately move it to your fingers around my throat. I wrap my fingers around your thumb, and I try and bend it back, while squeezing it as painfully as I can. I'm hoping by doing this I can loosen your grip on my throat. The muscles in my right arm flex a bit as I feverishly yank and pull on your right hand, my shapely hips still rising up to bump against yours, while my moans fill the padded room.

"Nnnghhh..nnhhh! How, dare, ya put, ugh! Put your, hands, on, me! NNghh!"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:27:11 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 05:56:10 PM »
I struggle furiously with you, pulling and tugging on your right hand, squirming and writhing beneath you, gasping and cursing angrily at ya as we battle. But then, your taunting words barrel down into my ears , and while your taunts enrage me, hearing your lewd, wicked intentions for me sends an unexpected, yet inviting chill down my spine. I haven't realized it until now, especially now, but fighting my young, admittedly gorgeous rival is really turning me on.. Our struggling bodies pushing and grinding, the closeness we share, your hot breath on my lips, your fucking sexy stockinged thighs rubbing up on and flexing over my own thick, toned, fishnet thighs.. ,And, catching a glimpse of those rock-solid nipples on your lovely bouncing breasts only add to this heat that's swelling in me.. The mere thought of you noticing how stiff my own nipples are, which are probably poking up against my uniform top, is embarrassing enough..

"UGNHHH!!"

I let out a loud gasp and my whole body jerks beneath you as you catch me with a perfectly timed elbow shot to my cheek! My face snaps to the side, and I moan warily, my grip on your right hand loosening immediately, my world now spinning as I shut my eyes tightly. My cheek is throbbing, and my head aches from impact, but I'm still somewhat glad that the abrupt pain interrupted my building arousal. Still reeling from your shot, I notice that my left hand is free. I take a moment to collect myself, breathing deep, hard..letting my face throb and my world spin while you breathe over me..my right hand now simply holds your hand.. then, just as I feel you begin to attack, I act on blind aggression and thrust my left hand upward, hoping to land a slap on your pretty cheek.

"Oohh..ya, brat! I am STILL your boss, your superior! And I'm gonna love every second of punishin' ya!!"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 03:30:19 AM »
Tiffany;
Have said it before.. your posts usually some of the best. Anytime I have had the honor, of having you in one of my polls.

This here proving, I think you could do an excellant job, of writing a full story. Great visualizations, your words. Plus gorgeous platinum blonde, lady starring in it. How could you go wrong??   ;)

Storm

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 03:23:12 PM »
Great story ladies. Keep up the good work!

Offline thegreenmile

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 05:52:00 PM »
*edited* I posted in the wrong thread.  :P
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:54:11 PM by thegreenmile »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 10:37:28 PM »
"Jenna! Ughh, noo..."

I let out a loud gasp as you capture my left hand and forcefully shove it back down into the padded floor, pinning it above my head. I grind my teeth as you pin it down with authority, making sure I cannot use my left arm anymore in this fight. I look up into your eyes, and a bit of fear begins to creep into my system as I see so much confidence in your eyes. You're enjoying watching me squirm beneath you, and I can tell you're set on doing everything you can to keep me squirming..Panic begins to settle in as I realize how securely you have me pinned down. I can only writhe beneath you now as you lean over me, pushing me deeper into the ground with your own body. I can feel your ankles locking tightly around mine, can feel your amazing legs push mine outward, forcing them apart. I blink, and blush deeply when I realize the white miniskirt of my tight nurse uniform is being stretched out, revealing my leopard-print panties which cover my mound. I tilt my head back and tear my wary eyes from your iron glare, moaning in frustration and exhaustion as you work me over. That's when I feel your fingers wrap around my neck, and my eyes look down to your hand which is now laying firmly over my throat. I'm somewhat relieved that you're not choking me like before, as another round of that would totally drain the fight from me. But I can barely move my head now that your hand rests over my neck, and struggling to pry your fingers from my throat again is tiring me out even more so. I'm quickly running out of options, and you have me all but trapped except for my right hand.. With a deep breath, I desperately lash my claws out, aiming my sharp nails at your lovely breasts that hang between us!

"I still, have plenty!" I scream at you as I try and dig my nails into the tender, smooth flesh of your round tit! "I ain't, lettin' a lil' brat, like ya, take me!"

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 12:30:48 AM »
Fantastic work ladies!! Thanks for posting!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 04:12:53 AM »
excellent ..well done both women.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 05:57:27 PM »
For the first time since the two of us stepped into this cell, I manage a lil' smile, enjoying the sound of your squeals as they erupt from your lips and bounce off the padded walls of the room. Those lovely squeals encourage me to clench my fingers even more, digging my claws deeply into your tit flesh, hoping they'll make some scratches to those, admittedly, gorgeous breasts of yours..

"Like that, don't ya, kiddo.." I hiss at you with a bit of a smirk, only to frown when you set your eyes back onto mine and spurt out a fiery taunt. Despite myself I blush at your sarcastic words and writhe in defiance, scraping my claws against your right breast yet again. The panic that was settling in before returns in full force as I realize you're fighting thru the pain I'm causing you, you're hurting but you're barely slowing down in torturing me.. 

I do breathe an anxious sigh of relief when your right hand peels off my neck. Even if you weren't choking me, without your palm pressing down over my neck I can breathe a little easier. However, the rest of your body still forces itself down onto mine, pinning me firmly to the ground. I can feel your fingers on your left hand interlocking with mine, tightly clenching around my fingers to keep my left hand pinned over my head. I notice you loosening up on your grapevine hold over my legs, and I try to think of a way to topple your position when abruptly I feel the weight of your right forearm pressing down over my breast! Oh GAWD that fuckin' hurt!! I shut my eyes tightly, then I let out a gasp, then a moan that turns out to be much louder then your little squeals!

I shake my head in dismay, reeling in such tense pain! You can feel the firmness of my round breast, how..rock hard..my nipple is as it stands at full attention and pushes up against the top skimpy top of my uniform..threatening to spill out as you continue to push down on it. I try to hold out as long as possible, fighting you back with all of my fleeting strength, trying to distract you and inflict just as much pain onto ya by clawing at your breast with vicious aggression. But it all proves far too much for me..I can barely keep a grip on your tit as you crush and flatten mine! With a whimpering moan, I let go of your breast, and immediately take that hand and push it against your right forearm, struggling to push it sideways and off of my hurting, aching breast..

With a curtain of bangs sweeping over my weary, yet defiant eyes, I stare deeply into yours, my lips barely an inch from yours as I hiss, "..ya..fuckin'..lil'..brat.."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 10:50:09 PM »
"NNghh..Mmhnn..J-Jenna..Wh-what, what are you--"

I only begin to catch my breath and regain my bearings after you've peeled your forearm from my aching, throbbing tit, and in that moment, as I lay on the padded floor breathing hard and hurting bad and struggling against to mount a counter attack against you, I feel it. Your smooth, shapely hips pressing against mine in a mere brush at first, then pushing down firmly. The contact of our hips makes me gasp, and I blink in surprise when you continue that sexy, slow grind of your hips against mine. Through the tense pain that you've caused me and the exhaustion I'm feeling from this heated struggle, I can feel my cheeks blushing hard. That warm, tingly sense of arousal rises inside me and swells, distracting me, making me forget about the pain and focus only on how good your hips feel when they grind against mine..how sexy your body is as it brushes down and wiggles cutely over mine..how wonderful the feel of your amazing legs are as they slide and press against mine, constantly fight to keep my fishnet-clad legs tangled up and restrained..

"..Jenna.."

A moment later you capture my right wrist, gripping it tightly, slamming it above my head and pinning it down beside my left wrist. Both of my wrists now trapped above my head, unable to move..drawing a hushed, startled gasp from my mouth as I stare up at you with wide, wary eyes..With my hands pinned above me my lower back arches slightly, causing my barely concealed breasts to rise up, and thrust up and brush against your swaying, hanging, naked tits. I do nothing but stare into your harden eyes, catching my breath as I feel your fingers tightening around my wrists. I feel so utterly helpless now, pinned down beneath you, unable to even flinch let alone struggle. The fight within me is almost completely extinguished as a deep burning humiliation settles in. I shut my eyes, swallow hard and whisper softly--

"...no..oohhh..no..ya won't, get away.. with this, kiddo..nnghh..ya'll never..take me.."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:57:32 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 12:56:58 PM »
My eyes widen in both fear, shock, and a tinge of excitement as you forcefully pin my wrists right above my head. Despite all the pain and humiliation you're causing me, I just cannot deny how turned on I'm becoming..I refuse to openly admit it, but I've always found you to be the most attractive, sexy nurse in this asylum..not nearly as hot as me, obviously, but compared to the other brats you're definitely the hottest nurse out of the bunch. My mind would often drift to naughtier thoughts whenever I thought about you, mainly long after one of our many nasty arguments. I found it funny how my annoyance and frustration of your bratty attitude would turn into thoughts of how sexy you are, and how much better you'd be if you weren't such a brat and were instead my submissive lil' slut..I'd think of all the dirty things I'd do to ya if I had ya tied up in a straitjacket with a bag of my toys to use on ya..How much fun it'd be to dominate and humiliate ya, to put ya in your place and teach ya a lesson that you so sorely deserve.. but never had I dreamed of being the one dominated and humiliated! I've never been put in this position before, never been one to lose in such humiliating fashion, and yet despite that, I just can't shake off this excited, tingling feeling inside. It's ridiculous to think this, I mean I'm gonna lose to this brat, lose my job as Head Nurse and from the looks of it this kid has some real nasty things in mind once she ties me up and straps me into that jacket..and yet, at the same time, I just can't deny how..good, it feels that's you're beating me, how this younger, smaller brat is dominating me, humiliating me, teaching ME a lesson I've needed for such a long, long time..

Just that smile growing on your sexy mouth hints at the devious things you have in store for me, and it fills me with both dread and a surge of arousal. I just can't fight nor contain my arousal any longer as ya continue to grind your shapely hips and firm tits down onto my own..I match the grind of your hips by rolling my own up against yours, and you can feel my leopard-print panties dampening as our barely concealed mounds grind and mash together..a panting, excited moan escapes my parted lips as I feel the full weight of those gorgeous tits of yours push down and grind forcefully over mine, causing more humiliation and excitement to swell inside me. You can feel how turned on I've become as my entire body simply writhes against yours, how hard my nipples are as they stand at attention even under my tight uniform and against your budding, grinding, bare harden nips..I try to mount one last stand against you, one final attempt to escape and break free from your tight pin, but all my efforts amount to nothing but weak squirming and a frustrated, defeated moan that escapes from my parted lips..you've captured me, taken me, and your taunting words only compound my humiliating defeat..

I find the fire inside me fleeting, my strength all but gone as you continue to pin me down and grind your sexy body down into mine, just rubbing in your dominance over me as much as ya can. I shut my eyes and blush immensely as now I'm practically swimming in my own arousal, flushed and gasping with every one little motion your hips make, every push and grind of your tits on mine..Your taunting words nearly send me over the edge and I quiver in your grasp..starting to love the way you hold me down, hold your hands hold my wrists tightly while your bare breasts rub all over my chest..I shake my head, squirming, grinding my hips up against yours....no, this is wrong, wrong to feel that way..so..ngh.. so wrong..so...ohhh...fucking good..No! W-what have ya done to me, baby..why am I feelin', like this..I, I..feel, so good...no! Have to fight, must, fight ya...MMm..

"NNhh..what?! Use me?! N-no...Jenna...s-stop..ya...ya can't....can't....use....use me..."