News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35 (Story Fight)

• 23 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35 (Story Fight)
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 06:58:14 PM »
"Ngh! No..no this isn't, this isn't right..ya can't, punish me.." I whimper in a feverish, hushed tone as I feel you beginning to move up on my helpless, pinned down form. I'm a bit disappointed that your grinding hips have peeled off of mine, and a shiver courses thru my body as I dread the kinda punishment ya have in store for me. My head shakes from side to side as I cannot stop you from positioning your shapely hips over my flat, toned tummy. Groaning in dismay as your gorgeous tits now hang tauntingly over my face..they look so supple and smooth, I just wanna wrap my lips around those stiff nipples and devour your firm breasts..I groan again as I realize you're simply holding your breasts over me, teasing me, riling me up even moreso.. I try to glare up at ya, my expression clearly hot and frustrated, but my eyes advert to your hanging, naked mounds and it's all I can see..I shiver with lust, wanting to feel them against my skin, touch them with my mouth, drag my tongue along those cute, harden nips..

"..yes..your breasts..they're..they're, amazing..they're..awesome.." I growl quietly, astonished that ya managed to make me admit that..Then, I let out a whimper as you begin to pull my arms and legs apart..spreading me apart like an eagle beneath ya..I shut my eyes tight, utterly humiliated that you're easily controlling my body..stretching it to its limits..pulling my legs and arms apart with little resistance from me..I let out a defeated moan and roll my head back against the ground, eyes still shut, mouth gaping wide, panting now, utterly and completely helpless in your grip..my tiny white miniskirt riding up my hips from my legs being forced apart.. my leopard-print panties, now damp and clinging tightly to my mound, are in plain sight..

"NGH! Ooohh..please, Jenna..stop...Ugghh! Please..Ya won, kiddo, ya won..please, stop--Nghh!!"

Offline HDRider

• My Harley at the Grand Canyon
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 05:39:41 AM »
Fantastic sexy fight Jenna and Tiffany!!!!!  Congrats Jenna, and Tiffany, nothing to be ashamed about, you gave it your all.  I can not get over how 2 simply beautiful ladies would put their sexy bodies thru a hard fought catfight.  But then, we the fans are the winners when you do....smiles!!!!  Thanks Again Ladies!!!!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 06:48:40 AM »
"NNnnhh..N-no, Jenna, stop, d-don't--MMMPHH!"

My whimpering moans bounce off the padded walls of the cell, echoing throughout the spacious room, filling both our ears along with our heavy, panting breaths. Everything seems to be in slow-motion for me now, as you take your time in defeating me. I know ya must be savorin' every single moment of my destruction, wanting to prolong my humiliation for as long as ya can, so that we will both remember this evening for the rest of our lives. I'm visibly shaken, and utterly, shamefully aroused, by your dominance over me. I let out another whimper when I feel your firm nipples poke and press against my cheek, and a cool shiver shakes my sweaty bod. I'm about to let out another moan, but it becomes muffled by your descending tit, that firm, round, smooth mound fills my gaping mouth easily..ya hear a muffled gasp escape my gagged mouth, then a sigh of pleasure, and then ya feel my lips suckling at your gorgeous tit..my mouth sucks nosily on your tit while ya feel my tongue flick and drag over your stiff nip..

I whimper again as I feel ya squeezing my wrists together, pushing them against each other over my tousled hair..I feel only one of your hands pinning both of my wrists down and another wave of humiliation threatens to drown me as I realize how much stronger ya are, trapping both of my hands with only one of yours..Ohh, ya made me so weak, kiddo..I shiver again when I feel your free hand liberally caressing my helpless body, teasing me, flaunting your dominance over me..then, I feel that hand clamp over my half covered, smothered face, and a muffled groan escapes my suckling mouth as I feel you shut my nostrils with your fingers! My weary eyes open widely and I struggle to breathe, only to grunt loudly as I feel your hips plowing down over my midsection! The impact of your hips on my tummy drives the air outta my lungs, and makes me strain to breathe! But with your tit smothering my mouth, and your fingers pinching my nose shut, I can't inhale any oxygen into my system! Panic instantly spurns within me as ya continue to drive your hips down into my tummy, all the while smothering my mouth and nose! I struggle mightily, trying desperately to breathe, to shake ya off of me, to do ANYTHING but I'm trapped helplessly beneath ya and much too weakened to throw ya off me! My last burst of futile resistance only succeeded in completely draining me out, and I slump against the padded floor beneath me...I feel as if I'm sinking into the ground as ya grind those gorgeous, dangerous hips into my tummy...ragged, muffled moans just barely getting past your delicious breast..your voice feels so far away, your taunting words continue to sting me..I don't even feel anymore physical harm, only the humiliation of being dominated by my younger rival..and the shame that this girl made me so damn horny at the same time...can't, breathe..can barely, think...can't..fight, back...eyes, fluttering shut..everything, going...dar..k....

"...mmMMmmMMMmm...."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 05:22:48 AM »
..MMmMMMMmmmmmMMMmmm...

Before everything goes black, I feel you lean against me, your gorgeous face looming just inches over mine..Your lips move against my ear, your voice purring softly, promising something sinister for me when I come to..the word 'fucked' repeating over and over in my mind, screaming loudly in my head, filling me with such dread and fear and embarrassment and wanton lust..I let out a startled gasp that's buried beneath your awesome tit, and as I groan in dismay, fearing what is to become of me, I can no longer hold onto consciousness. I fade out, my entire body goes limp beneath yours. My last thoughts before ya smother me out is a dreadful realization that my humiliation is only just beginning...

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 12:00:05 PM »
Nice Move Jenna...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 03:15:36 PM »
"...t...f.an.y...Tiff...Tiffany..."

Through a heavy haze that fills my head, I hear that soft, seductive voice calling to me, beckoning me out of my forced, dreamless sleep. As I begin to  regain consciousness, I lay in a bit of confusion, briefly wondering where I am, what has happened, and who is calling me in that lovely, lullaby voice. Then, like a splash of freezing cold water being dumped over my head, it hits me. It all comes rushing back to me, flooding my clouded mind. Fresh, vivid memories of the intense struggle play over and over in my head, the feel of her gorgeous body tightly wrapping my own up and holding it down, wearing me down until I could not fight back. The spiteful trash talking between us echoing in my ears. My humiliating defeat at her hands soon occupies all my thoughts, and I feel every embarrassing moment that she put me through, that she made me experience as she pinned me down and held me in place..she thoroughly dominated me, my mind is still reeling from her victory over me. No one has taken me like this, no girl has ever destroyed me in such a dominant, yet deliciously sensual way..she made me feel so helpless, so conquered.. all leading up to her magnificent breasts smothering me into darkness and oblivion..

Oh, Jenna..ya lil' brat..

I'm back in the padded white cell, laying sprawled out on the floor, staring up at the bright lights that beam down on us from the ceiling. I narrow my wary eyes as I regain my bearings, still a bit sore and aching from the tense struggle. I also feel...naked. I quickly confirm that with a short glance down at my body. I blush immediately, my large, firm breasts exposed completely, standing proudly atop my chest, while my thick nipples point upward in clear view. I shiver noticeably in utter dismay as I realize I'm naked down there as well, my neatly trimmed mound on full display.  My sexy, bratty rival went ahead and stripped me of my tight fitting uniform and undergarments while I was unconscious, but that doesn't surprise me in the least bit. I saw it in her eyes rather vividly, she wants to own my body, take ownership over every inch of it. She wants to humiliate me in every possible way, and stripping me naked is only the beginning of my humiliating evening. Well, at least she left my fishnets and heels on..

Then, I see Jenna. The kid saunters into my view, and I blink in slight awe of my gorgeous rival. Looking so strong, so confident, so cocky and satisfied and..nude. Gawd, she's got one fantastic body.. She's stripped her uniform completely, and I get a complete view of Jenna's lovely round breasts and shapely hips..only her sexy soft stockings remain on her alluring legs..and then I see it. Something that doesn't shock me but still unnerves me..the large, purple strappy dangling from between her luscious thighs, held in place by a black harness that wraps about her smooth hips and waist. I gasp, eyes widening, and I squirm.

Before I can even react she's on me, straddling over my face, grinding that perfect ass into my tits so much that ya can feel my harden nipples pressing up into your cheeks. I groan as ya take a seat on my breasts, and by now I'm fully away as ya begin to slap my cheeks with that lewd, thick purple cock. My face must be beat red by now. Another groan escapes my lips as ya mock and taunt me, slapping my face with your strappy, smiling delightfully with a wicked intent burning brightly in your eyes. I continue writhing beneath ya when I realize I still have some control over my limbs, meaning ya haven't wrapped me up in that straitjacket just yet. I guess ya want me to be completely awake to experience every embarrassing moment of ya tying me up..

Another cold shiver runs down my spine when another vivid memory plays in my head. It's of a night not too long ago, when I was teaching ya how to properly bind and secure a patient into a straitjacket. I taught ya all of my tricks so that ya can get the patient bound efficiently without wasting much time or energy. It was actually a nice night, one of the few times we actually got along. I had ya practice on Amanda, another bitch nurse who's been gunning after my position for years now, and a brat who I noticed has been gettin' real friendly with ya recently..we tied her up and tried lots of restraints on her all night, much to her disapproval..and it was one of the only times that I can remember when we weren't at each other's throats and I actually looked at ya and thought 'this kid's not so bad..'. Of course, by the next morning we were shouting and screaming at each other. The crushing irony of the situation stung me harshly--I'm this gorgeous brat's teacher, and now my young protege is most likely going to bind me up using all the techniques I taught her.

I quivered again as she slapped my face with the head of her dildo, pulling me from my thoughts and planting me back into this wretched cell. The cold truth of my plight struck me hard as I realized I'm completely in your hands now, totally at your mercy..My mind raced and bat-sized butterflies fluttered about in my stomach as your dildo smacked me lightly across my cheeks. Every little slap of your purple cock against my cheeks fills me with such dread.. I start to feel..nervous..anxious..I never really entertained the thought of losing to ya, of being the helpless one who's going to be used and abused all night long..I'M the one who dons the strappy and dominates the bitches around here! I'm the Head Nurse, not this--oh gawd, our wager! I nearly forgot, how could I, this was the point of our fight tonight! She can't take my job, she can't ME! I'm an utter mess but somehow I manage to, or at least appear to, keep some semblance of composure as ya continue to smack me with your strappy, and taunt me with your words..I'm at a loss for words, speechless and utterly helpless beneath ya..All I can do is stare up into your bold, beautiful eyes, and breathe hard, timidly absorbing every lil' thing ya do to me..I don't know what to expect, what you're gonna do with me, both tonight and afterward.. but I know it's going to be very, very wicked..

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2013, 05:13:07 PM »
My breaths come in short gasps as ya begin to push that large, thick strappy between my ample mounds. A flash of anger and humiliation crosses my glaring eyes as ya begin to thrust forcefully, pushing that hard shaft between my tits. That familiar tingling sensation comes back to me, growing and spreading quietly within my battered, aching body. The more ya thrust your shaft between my tits, the stronger this feeling becomes, and I find myself shamefully moaning with every movement of your sexy hips and every thrust of your strappy..Ya might have beaten and humiliated me, but the thought of ya taking me, owning every hole and inch of my body, as well as the feel of that thick shaft against my tits, is rather enticing..

I'm close to panting now as ya thrust quickly, pushing that shaft hard and deep between my mounds. My body is responding to your thrusts, my nipples hardening quickly, my sex begins to moisten, my thick toned fishnet-clad legs rub together in anticipation. I tilt my head back, breathing in deeply, sighing as ya fuck my breasts. My hands rest over my head, just above the tangled mess of my hair, and my eyes are more sheepish now, glaring hotly at your pretty face. I wet my lips and arch my lower back, responding to your thrusts, pushing my breasts upward to welcome your plunging, thrusting shaft.

"Nnghh.ohh..Jenna..I'll, get ya back, for this.."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »
"N-no, I-I didn't mean that--NGHH! OOhh, oohhh..."

At first I'm eager to resist ya, overwhelmed with anger at how ya blow off my vengeful threats. But what ya plan on doing to me offsets me, making me imagine every one of those scenarios until my mind is filled with dirty, sexy thoughts of ya taking me..Then, I feel it..first, a light tickle against my inner thighs, causing me to quiver..then, nails dragging gently along the tops of my fishnet stockings before they trace deeper between my thick, firm thighs...Ya force a moan from my mouth as I feel your fingers rub against my mound now, grinding and fondling my dampening sex..my thighs rub together, wanting your fingers to enter me.. gently rocking my hips upward..breathing hard and deep all the while.. Soon, any feelings of anger or defiance are drowned out by a wave of arousal which comes far too easily..all I can feel are those soft, smooth fingers rubbing at my sensitive lips..and your thick, hard shaft pushing lewdly between my firm tits..I gasp again as I feel your strappy moving harder between my breasts..and as I watch ya lick your moist fingers, watching that hot, wet tongue lick my own juices from your index finger, I quiver excitedly, falling deeper into the spell ya trapped me in..

Ya hear a quick gasp of air rush from my gaping mouth as ya take a seat on my breasts. It's all I can do as ya position yourself over me, easily resting that wonderfully firm ass of yours over my own firm tits. Ya can also feel just hard my nipples have become, stiffening quickly as a wave of arousal overwhelms me yet again. Once more my excitement drowns out my anger and embarrassment, and the humiliation that I'm suffering thru only fuels my arousal. I whimper and moan softly as ya start to grind that gorgeous ass into my breasts, nearly flattening my tits into my chest. I breathe in sharply, not liking how ya turned my magnificent tits into your own personal cushion, but soon my annoyance is replaced by breathless excitement as ya capture my wrists and cross them over my head. I gasp and stare up into your beautiful, mischievous eyes, my hands pinned just above my head, heavy breaths escaping my lips.

I whimper softly as the head of your strappy slaps my blushing red cheeks, and your lil question just burns me to my core. My shameful green eyes glare into yours as I let out a heavy sigh and open my mouth widely, taking in the head of your strappy. Shutting my eyes slowly, I move my mouth forward, taking in an inch of your hard shaft, moaning as I feel it fill my mouth..

"MMblmm..MMmpphh.."

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2013, 01:35:30 PM »
Wow this is great!  Huge compliments to you both!

Em  :)