News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Serena77 VS Heatherfights Story from poll

• 0 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Serena77 VS Heatherfights Story from poll
« on: May 16, 2013, 08:12:33 AM »
Recently. I had to of the best, as well as best known ladies here. Go at it, in a head to head catfight poll.  After it was over, and a hard fought victory went to Heather. Serena staying with her all the way. I wrote a story from it, for both ladies.
NOW here with gracious permission by them both, is that story. As they let me share it with you here.

HeatherFights VS Serena77

I had rented the place, giving a few of the lovely, and feisty. Catfights ladies invites to enjoy a small vacation.
It was a nice sized house. Part of the extras. The back of it, had a large wooden deck on it. The deck, also having a nice sized, inset hot tub at one side.
Steps leading from the deck, into the large, nicely maintained back yard. So either on the deck or the yard. Plenty of space for the ladies to lay out, and get some sun.

I have some snacks ready, and covered on a picnic table. Nearby that, was a grill, for cooking something later.
The sun was high overhead and the day seemed perfect. Just a hint of a gentle breeze.
Yet so far none of the ladies had arrived. A few had called or left messages, they could not make it.

So I am relaxing in the hot tub. When to my delight, strolling through the sliding door. In all her beauty, and dressed in a skimpy bikini. Heatherfights smiles, as she comes out back.
"I picked a room out, put my things in it." "Thanks for leaving things open, so I could get in." Heather says, as she begins stepping down, into the hot tub. Her bikini was not covering much. So I could say honestly, the lady was looking very fine. Not to mention, her curvy figure, would have very small tan lines.

Heather is just getting comfy, as the door slides open again. The water gently lapping against her body. As she slips into the tub. "I may need to have you rub on some tanning lotion later, if you don't mind." She says, making sure to give me a very pleasing eyeful of herself. A smile showing on her pretty face.
More sexy beauty has arrived. This time, the smiling face, and bikini clad body. That happens to be Serena77, from Italy. Serena is wearing a skimpy black bikini. Even more distracting, the material was partially sheer, and see through. I could just imagine, how much, of her hot body, would be visible. When it became wet.
Serena's eyes thanks me for the invite. Then her eyes lock on Heathers.
Heather stands up in the hot tub, as West Coast U.S.  and Italy begin to stare and tense.
"Sorry sweetie, maybe you can go play in the yard, Storm already has company." Heather says smiling.
"Maybe he would prefer to be with a woman instead, of some stray bitch." Serena replies.. as tension begins to build.

Serena slips into the tub, as they begin to face each other. The soothing water, lapping against two very fit, and lovely figures. As they stand, almost touching, as their chests heave, and they prepare to maybe test each other.

"Storm, do you need me to remove the euro-trash from the tub?" Heather asks calmly. While her eyes stay focused on Serena.
Standing face to face this way. In most ways, height, weight, even bust size. The two capable catfighters measured up very well together.
The ladies long hair, gently blowing in the soft breeze. Serena's darker, than Heather's brunette hair.
"Storm, I did not know, your hired whore." "Was this skanks shit, I threw out of my room." I thought she would be sleeping with you." Serena says calmly, smiling at Heather.
"You would not dare you fucking whore!!" Heather replies more angrily.
Quickly Serena's left hand shoots out. Grabbing a handful of Heather's hair. Serena yanking Heather's head, by her hair. Then her right hand, darts in motion, as she slaps Heather across both cheeks of her pretty face.
"You have no idea, what I would dare you bitch!!" Serena replies. Giving Heather's head another fast yank.

I already knew what was going to have to happen. As well as, knowing nothing I could say would stop it. Even worse, as much as I liked both ladies. I knew it was never a good idea. To get between two spirited catfighters like this. When they were ready to go.
Sometimes it simply was the fact. They both were so hot, and desireable. They had to mix it up, to get some issues straight.
Words had been said, and now personal space had been violated quite openly challenging.
My duty, as friend to both ladies now. Was simply to get out of their way. While staying close enough, to make sure nothing goes to far.
I knew they had to get this out of their system. It was not about me. It simply was asserting themselves. When confronted with another woman, that had the face, and figure. That could steal attention from the other.
Later, if no other ladies showed up. I would be sharing my time, tending to them both.

Then as Serena yanks Heather's head. She slams her chest against Heather's knocking her off balance.
Serena letting her hair go, as Heather falls back into the tub, the water splashing over her.
Serena smiling, and waving, as Heather gets dunked.
I am poised, in case Heather needs help. Yet it is not needed, as she bursts back up. Water sloshing around her, and glistening on her curvy figure. Heather quickly sweeping her hair out of her view. While I try not to focus, on the wonderful, miniature run of water, streaming through the valley of her firm breasts.
I get an even better view, as Serena reaches for, and rips off Heather's bikini top.
"Such saggy tits, no wonder you sank, instead of floating whore." Serena calmly says. Before backhanding Heather's well formed breasts. The impact, making a wet smacking sound.
I could not agree with Serena. As I saw Heather's well formed, firm breasts bobbling in the water.
Even as Heather gives a catfight battle cry. Before launching a fist, that slams into Serena's sleek belly.
The Italian beauty doubling up, as air is driven from her body, by the punch. As she is trying to regain her breath.
Heather quickly rips, Serena's bikini top off. Giving me yet another wonderful view, of a pair of very firm, glistening breasts.
Heather twirling the top around, before flinging it my direction. "I'll let you keep that, while I educate little miss Italy, on ladylike behavior." Heather tells me. Before with a wicked grin on her pretty face.
Heather backhands Serena's heaving breasts. Just as she was beginning to straighten her body back up.

"Not bad, they don't feel fake, just look poorly made." Heather taunts, as she smacks Serena's tits a few times.
"Here, is something else well made in Italy." "Something for your fat belly bitch." Serena replies, before sending her own fist, crashing into Heather's belly.
I knew it was being catty. As I could see Heather's, and Serena's bodies, naked from head to where, there waists slipped below the water.
My own personal view, I could not find anywhere, breasts or bellies. That either of these ladies looked anything but, fit and pleasing.
So the ladies remarks about each others bare breasted bodies, merely taunts of ladies ready to catfight.
Heather doubles up slightly, as now it is her turn. To have some of the wind knocked out of her sleek, glistening body.
Serena returning the favor of some slaps, to Heather's heaving breasts.
"There, something for you to remember, how Serena can beat your ass." Serena says, before adding a slap across Heather's pretty face.
Anger rises in Heather's eyes, as she launches a slap of her own, to Serena's lovely face.
A shriek or scream of battle cries from both. Then they launch against each other.
Heather's tits, smashing into Serena's firm breasts. The pleasing pairs, rubbing, and slowly grinding against each other. As nipples distend, as the ladies become aroused, with the contact and fighting.

Two sexy, nubile bodies straining against each other. Hands grasping hair, yanking some free, as heads are jerked side to side.
Gasps, and sounds of wet skin being slapped, and hit, as they struggle.
Pretty faces taking a few on both ladies. While breasts, sides, and bellies get the majority of abuse.
Fingers curling into fists, as tempers rise, and contact begins being more heated.
I think of how mythological amazons would have rallied behind both of these lovely catfighting warriors.
Determined, spirited, and giving it their all.
Their bodies shift, as Serena gives a cry of pain. As Heather grasps some of the bikini material on her lower body. Yanking it up, then twisting it. Serena losing her balance, as she tries to free herself from the uncomfortable wedging, and pressing of her bikini, to her cracks.
Heather using the momentum, even as the bottoms pull apart, and slide free. To send Serena splashing, and falling under the water.
Heather looking smug, tossing me Serena's bikini bottoms. Just before Serena's leg finds, and sweeps Heather's from beneath her.
Heather soon going under, with a cry of surprise, and some splashing.
Even as Serena bursts back out of the water. Rising wet and naked, like some glorious daughter of Neptune. Rising from the sea, to tempt men, with the beauty of her face, and body.
Serena spots me holding her bikini in my hands. A playful smile coming across her face.
"Why Stormy, you wanted to see me naked, you just needed to ask." Serena says softly, as she moves towards me, at the side.
Heather thrashing, and splashing in the water.
As Serena climbs out of the hot tub, in all her naked glory, and beauty.

To her credit, as she rights herself, and bursts free of the water herself. Heather is equally as impressive, and stunning.
The water glistening, and streaming across, and between the valley of her breasts. Down over her taut belly. As she clears her hair, from her pretty face.
"Let's settle this slut." "Unless your ashamed of how you look." Serena taunts, naked, hand on one hip, looking down at Heather.
"Back up bitch, I have no problem." "Letting Storm see, what a real woman should look like." Heather replies.
Serena moves away, giving her room. To my surprise, as she slips out of the hot tub.
Heather unfastens, and strips her own bottoms, tossing them my direction for safekeeping.
"Nothing to hide or be ashamed of here slut!!" Heather gives her response to Serena.
While I can see, now fully naked. Heather, and Serena both looked wonderful, head to toe, any angle.
Heather moves closer to Serena.
The two curvy beauties, begin bumping breasts against each other.
Then slapping begins again. Hair is grasped by both, and they lock up once more.
The two pushing, slapping, and shoving. Firm hard nippled tits, straining against each other. While shapely legs strain, and struggle for leverage, and support.
A few shuffled steps, and they go off the side of the deck together.
They land, spilling apart as they do. Serena maybe catching more of the impact than Heather.
As she seems slower to recover. Yet as Heather surges into her. She grasps her opponent, and soon they go tumbling over the grass together.
Two nubile bodies, clenched together. Hands searching for open places, to punch, and slap.
Their sodden swim wear, gently laid on the deck by me. As I move out onto the lawn. Trying to be close enough, if one of the ladies could no longer defend herself.
While trying not to think on. How very enjoyable it would have to be. Being caught in between two ladies like Heather and Serena.

Heather cries out, as she tries to get to her knees. Just as Serena's fist, lands hard, between the mounds of Heather's breasts. Heather is rocked, while Serena thrusts her arms forward. Her palms, impacting against Heather's firm breasts. The blow sending Heather falling backwards, onto the soft grass of the lawn.
Serena rises, to maybe splash her sexy body down, onto Heather's own. Before she can get set. Heather's leg shoots out. Like Serena did to her in the pool. Heather manages to Sweep Serena's leg from under her.
Serena toppling to the grass, while Heather tries to regain her wind.
Serena also having some of her air knocked from her body, as she hits. Serena begins trying to roll, to give herself some distance. Even as she does. Heather pushes herself up. Then throws an forearm, that managed to hit Serena's back, as she rolls.
The blow not fully impacting, as desired. Yet still doing some damage.
Heather tries scrambling over the ground, to maybe mount, and gain position on Serena.
Yet as she shifts, Serena also happens to get a leg in the way. That she uses to push off against, the attacking Heather.
Heather falls onto her side, nearby Serena.
The ladies roll, and rise to their knees. Heather's nails raking across Serena's right breast. Even as Serena's nails, dig into Heather's left breast. Serena sqeezing it, and twisting the tender skinned tit.
The two ladies both crying out, in pain, while bodies ache, and gasp for breath.
Hair is being pulled by both. Breasts punished by nails, and other methods. Two sexy bodies, being hit, slapped and bruised. Nails, hands, fists, arms, and legs all being used. As well as firm, well formed breasts as weapons at times.
Heather's eyes widen, as Serena manages to slip another punch, into her taut belly.
Yet the motion, causes Heather's body to lean forward. As it tries to lessen the blow, and reduce the effect.
Her forehead manages to connect with Serena's own.
As Heather doubles up, and heads knock together, partially dazing both. Heather grunts in pain, from the punch that hits her left side. Serena already having it on the way to follow up, after the belly punch.

The two ladies giving it their all. Yet maybe by instinct, after taking the two punches from Serena. They sway apart slightly, as Heather unloads a swing, and punch of her own.
The gap of space between them wider, as they both draw back from the unintended headbutt.
Heather's fist, connects to the side of Serena's lovely face.
I see Serena's eyes roll slightly, as I quickly begin to move in.
Heather falls back, to lay spent, and gasping for air. Which looked very impressive, as her proudly thrust breasts, heaved, and bobbled. While crowned by her engorged nipples.
Serena's arms drop, as she also tumbles. Yet Serena going over onto her side first.
Heather is taking advantage of the pause to try and regain some of her strength. If needed for the fight to continue.
While I am dropped to my knees, beside Serena.
She is blinking her eyes, trying to clear some of the spots, and stars from them.
While I place myself between her and Heather.
As Heather slowly props herself up. She sees what is going on, and gratefully. She sinks back down onto her back.
The fight was over, and Heather had won.

I softly talk to Serena, as she rolls onto her back. My eyes trying to stay on her pretty face. Looking to watch, for her eyes to be able to focus okay on my own.
I admit, not easy, as she lay naked. Serena's chest heaving, hard nippled tits, proudly thrust. As well as her sleek belly, not to mention her sex, exposed as well.
I am holding one of her hands, as she responds. Serena smiling back at me, as she grasps my hand, and presses it gently, between her breasts. Letting me enjoy the rythym of her breathing. As she takes comfort, from the friendly contact.
Heather moves beside us, and is also looking down at Serena.
"Damn bitch, you are tough." Heather admits, as both ladies now know. They had honsetly found a worthy opponent.
Either of them capable of winning in a catfight against the other. This time it had been Heather that won.
Yet Serena was still spirited and confident. Another place and time. They probably would fight again. Maybe Serena winning this time.
"My aches, tell me, you are a tough opponent also, bitch." Serena replies, yet not with any disrespect behind it.
"I also think, our host needs to pamper the guests." "That have displayed so much of themselves, for his enjoyment." Serena says playfully my way.
I feel the pleasing soft, warmth, of Heather's breasts, gently poking into my side. I turn, as her chin rests on my shoulder. Her eyes intent on mine, as I turn to look at her.
"How about it, care to pamper your guests a little Stormy?" Heather asks. A smile on her face, and playful mischief in her eyes.
As she knows, they have me right where they wanted me to be. My one hand, held by Serena, in a very pleasing place.
Heather, pressing into me, and so close. Both ladies looking so good, even bruised, and after an intense catfight.
They were my guests, and they had honestly, put on one hell of a display.
"Ladies, consider me your servant, for the rest of the day and evening." I offer.

Both ladies burst out with sounds of approval. As I begin helping Serena up, after Heather moves back.
I can't deny enjoying it, as Serena rests against me slightly, as we head back to the deck.
Heather moving to her other side, if needed. As they both begin to chatter, like two old friends happily together. About what they should both have me do for them.
They were both achy, sore and fatigued a bit from the fight.
When you have two ladies, as lovely, and sexy. As Heather, and Serena, as your friends, and guests.
It is not difficult. As they relax, staying naked, in some of the chairs. Before soaking in the hot tub.
To enjoy pampering them a bit, and treating them right.
So food, and drinks catered to the ladies. As well as any lotions, ointments, massaging or tlc asked for.
By both ladies, as they relaxed, and enjoyed the rest of the day.
While I did my best to play host, soothe achy catfighters bodies. As well as enjoyed spending time, with two very impressive, and beautiful ladies.
They had let me witness one very hard fought catfight. Then it was time, for me to show, and let them know. They both were respected, and very much appreciated.

The end