News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Interracial fights in the bordello

• 5 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Interracial fights in the bordello
« on: May 19, 2013, 12:49:05 PM »
INTER RACIAL FIGHTS IN THE BORDELLO

For everybody, it was a question of time before the big crash. In the bordello, Madame Fleur loved competition among her pupils. She had the philosophy that they performed better with the customers if they believed they were better than the others. The bordello was reputed for being the most expensive and the one with the wider variety of beauties and expert prostitutes of the country. Various ages, from the just eighteen years recent arrivals to the forties veterans who offered the expertise and refinement of the age. All races and sizes. The girls were well paid and taken exquisite health care, and they had discipline and rules that couldn’t be broken.

Madame Fleur and her cousin Rose, both in their early fifties and lovers since the time they were prostitutes themselves, took personal care of the usually forty or so girls of the bordello, even to the point of advising them in their investments for the future and, of course, of their safety when some client confused prostitution with “I do what I want with this woman”. Fleur and Rose got sure those clients would never be back and the security of the girls was a priority.

But, as I have mentioned, the competition, which lead often to fights, was fierce and frequent. Fleur and Rose protected the fights between the girls, on condition that no external signs could be noticed by the customers. If a girl was hurt visibly in a fight, that girl didn’t work (nor got paid) until full recovery. For that reason, most of the fights were ‘soft’ or just sexual.

But the rivalry between Sarah and Akame was special. Both were big women, fleshy and muscular, over 150 pounds, but well distributed bodies, big boobs, terse bellies, rotund hips, and both very hairy down. Sarah was black and Akame Asian, of Chinese origin. As prostitutes they were great, among the favorites of the clients, including women who also attended the bordello looking for lesbian sex.

Curiously, in the five years they had been in the Bordello (now they were twenty five years old) they never had touched each other. The tension had been building around and between them like a physical thing, the looks were rays of fire, the comments with others were even offensive, but for some reason it had never been a direct confrontation. They had of course their followers, including the owners. While Fleur loved Akame, Rose was in favor of Sarah. “That ebony body is lovely”, “and that porcelain skin is divine”. “You know they will fight sooner or later”, Fleur said often. “The black girl will destroy the Chinese woman”. “If and when that happens I bet you $ 1,000 in favor of Akame”, Fleur challenged. “I double your bet in favor of Sarah”, Rose answered.

The ignition was an incident between two of their followers. It was one of the veterans, a black of 36, curvaceous and smelly after attending a customer, Lyra, and a blonde of the youngest, Mina, 19 years old, who had a crush on the Chinese Akame. They were in the showers and the blonde spit on the floor and said: “It smells of dirty black skin here”. The slap was brutal and the young girl screamed and kicked the black between the legs. Or tried. Lyra grabbed her leg, pulled up and Mina got on her back, with the strongest black straddling her and slapping her mercilessly. Other two or three girls arrived and separated them and that seemed the end of the problem. But next day, when most of the girls were getting ready for work in the lockers room, Akame, still naked, approached the also naked Sarah. “Do you need to send your older whores to humiliate my young friends?”, she almost spat in Sarah’s face. The black girl looked contemptuously to the Asian woman and said: “This morning I had the feeling today would be the day when you would say something truly stupid”. Akame put her nose close to Sarah’s and their nipples touched: “Are you calling me stupid, bitch?”, she spat. “Besides stupid you must be deaf, sweetie. I mean I wouldn’t do such a thing, and you better retire that word ‘bitch’ or else”, the black girl smirked. “Or else what, bitch?”, Akame pressed her boobs on Sarah’s. The rest of the girls made a circle, duly separated behind their favorites. Sarah pressed back her tits. “Or else I will give you the beating you are looking for long time ago”, the black girl hissed. They grabbed each other in a bear hug and started fighting. Sarah was the first to slap Akame’s face, but the Asian woman answered with another slap as strong. In a moment, both were on the floor, rolling over, slapping and kicking, groaning and scratching. Their followers started encouraging them and even two of them, also black and Asian, started fighting.

Madame Rose appeared and yelled: “STOP!”. The girls stopped fighting, got on their feet and looked humbly to Rose. “What the hell do you think you are doing, idiots?”, the boss screamed, first to the two girls who had joined the brawl and then to Sarah and Akame. “You two come over to our office as soon as you get dressed”.

Half hour later they were in front of Madame Fleur and Madame Rose in their office. “I have been informed that you were fighting like street cats. What’s the matter with you?”. “The matter is I can’t stand this Chinese whore!”, Sarah said hotly. “May I clarify that you are a whore too?”, Akame said. “Stop both now! You two are sex workers and I want both to behave in the benefit of the customers and the house! I don’t want any of you to get too hurt!”, Madame Fleur stated. “I want her out!”, Sarah cried. “I decide who is in and out. And if any of you want to leave, I promise you won’t find work in this city, is that clear?”. Then, Rose leaned over and whispered something to Fleur for a couple of minutes. “That’s a good idea!”, Fleur said and looked again to the two girls. “It is evident you want to demonstrate the other you are better, is that so?”. Both girls nodded, looking at each other with contempt. “Ok, then let’s do that in a organized and efficient way. Next Monday, the day the house is closed for special maintenance, we will prepare the main receiving room for you to fight. You can invite your friends to attend, if they like since it is your free day”, Madame Fleur said. “You know we don’t like extreme violence, nor bodies too hurt. So, you will fight in a way that makes it clear who wins, but not to maul or kill each other. If you get to that, we will stop the fight”, Madame Rose added.

Of course, once announced the expectation was total. In fact, four other girls asked the owners to have a fight before Sarah and Akame. Two were the black and the Chinese who had fought briefly in the lockers room when Sarah y Akame started. They were in their early thirties, the black called Aisha and the Oriental Fang (aromatic in Chinese). The other two were two veterans, both as prostitutes as well as fighters. They had a usual rivalry and they had fought already several times, one of them ending up very hurt and getting suspended of work and pay for almost one month. One, Juliana, Hispanic of 41, the other, Sheila, red head of 39. Both strong, big women, and also favorites of many women customers.

Fleur and Rose accepted and even bet on the results. Fleur bet in favor of Fang and Sheila, Rose in favor of Aisha and Juliana.

The clients reception room was a spacious area with different ambiences to provide intimacy and a general zone for drinks and collective conversation. It was also a dark dance floor, which was where the fights would be held, more lighted that normally. The girls would sit in chairs and armchairs around the dance floor.

When Madame Fleur and Madame Rose were seated, they gave the signal and Fang and Aisha appeared already naked. They were famous for their delicate manners with the clients, soft and nice, but that was not so in their fighting mood. They fought hard, body to body, half strength, half erotic, pinching nipples, licking each other, soon sweaty and their smell exciting the other girls. In twenty minutes, the Chinese had the black girl in a painful lock on her belly while finger fucking her ass. Aisha gave up crying and Fang was declared winner, with great satisfaction on the part of Madame Fleur who had her bet on her.

Then the mature whores confronted each other on the dance floor. The redhead Sheila and the Hispanic dark hair Juliana fought hard, biting and scratching, not wasting time in delicate moves, on the contrary, punching savagely, trash talking and kicking. In fifteen minutes, they were bleeding and sweating profusely. They knew each other well from other fights and it was evident they hated each other. Fleur was tempted to stop the fight, but she saw the girls were excited and supporting the fighters with their yells. Rose whispered in her ear: “So hot”, and she decided to let the fight continue. The fighters were now on the floor, body to body, their scratched big boobs pressing and rubbing, nipples hard, while they fist fucked brutally each other, groaning like animals. It was Juliana who won. She made Sheila cum on her fist and then with the same fist, she punched the redhead face twice and Sheila got unconscious. Solemnly, Madame Fleur declared Juliana winner, asked Rose to call the doctor and said. “Now you two are fired. Get all your things from your lockers and don’t come back”.

It was a recess while they cleaned the dance floor from all the blood and sweat, before announcing the main fight between Sarah and Akame. It was a collective gasp while the two naked beauties appeared under the lights. The contrast between Sarah’s ebony skin and the porcelain color of Akame’s was spectacular. It was another gasp of general surprise when they kissed with their hands between the other’s legs. All were expecting a hard fight, if not as brutal as the previous one, and they were shocked when the kiss went deeper. But suddenly they separated briefly and slammed their breasts hard, with a grunt of pain. Their nipples were like pebbles and they slammed again. Then they bear hugged and started wrestling strongly. They were perfectly matched and no one had advantage. They tripped each other and they fell to the floor tangled of legs and arms. Akame was on top, but Sarah rolled her over. They kissed again and inserted their fingers in their pussies. Both Fleur and Rose looked at each other, surprised again that the rivals had chosen a sexual approach to their long due fight. The fighters skins were brilliant of sweat and the body and sexual smells of both girls filled the room excitingly. Their tongues and fingers were working hard, the bodies rolling over several times and they exploded in a  terrific simultaneous orgasm, received with applause by the watching girls and even the Madams. They separated smiling and got on their feet. They pressed their boobs again and started grinding and slamming up down and laterally. It was an exercise to excite the other, which was not entirely necessary, since it was clear they were excited. After a time, they sat on the floor, crossed their powerful thighs, locked their hairy cxnts and started grinding while their hands squeezed and twisted their beautiful boobs. They were undoubtedly expert and new how to insert their large clits in the other’s slits. It looked like Sarah was getting an advantage as she got partly on top, but Akame counterattacked and her cxnt was on top and grinding hard. They came again, as powerfully as the previous time and without speaking they rolled into a lateral sixty nine, buried their faces in their sexes and two fingers each in each other ass and devoured and finger fucked each other for long time. The excitement in the room was visible, many girls were with hands between legs, some were kissing, Madame Fleur and Madame Rose had their mouths open and their hands grabbing the other’s upper thigh. Two blonde girls were kissing and masturbating each other, oblivious of the show. Aisha and Fang, the first fighter couple, already dressed, were also kissing and fondling, all rivalry forgotten.

When Akame and Sarah orgasmed for the third time, they got up with their faces soaked of sticky juices and declared no one would win, the girls applauded and yelled, and Fleur and Rose got up and kissed them, then asked them to go to their office when dressed.

Half hour later, offering them a drink, Madame Fleur expressed their surprise at how sexual they fought. It was Sarah who said: “Madams, Akame and I have been never enemies. On the contrary, we have been lovers and lived together for the last two years. Sorry to have lied but we know you like rivalry among your girls”.

They all laughed.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: Interracial fights in the bordello
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 05:03:40 AM »
Maura darling, You have shown once again that you have a wide repertoire of themes for your stories. This one is up there with the best of your previous ones. Too many writers here are just one dimensional, but you Maura continue to provide us with the unexpected . I love your writing, and look forward to hopefully meeting up in Spain this summer.

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 02:18:44 PM »
Maura, sweety.
        For possibly the first time I find myself completely agreeing with Toni. Who knew that Toni could express herself so intelligently. Maybe I have underestimated Her and there is more to her than the smart mouth of a Cow, she often shows herself as.
   Just when i think Your imagination could not surprise me again just the opposite happens,Congratulations!
 So much detail woven right into this story, wild and sexy as always and yet new, fresh.  The subtle and not subtle details kept this story firey  the entire time.
    Thanks for taking your time to share with us.

Un abrazo y un beso directamente en tus pechos

Offline Blonde-Daughter-Bi

• Ready and Willing!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 01:51:35 PM »
Maura, this was your best story yet!!!  Especially with the surprise ending.  I can't wait to read more.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 06:32:23 AM »
Maura:  yes once again you have written a great story that kept me on the edge of my seat as I read each line.  I agree with Kellyanne your imagination just keeps surprising me in what you come  up with storylines and then how you can make it be so real.

Thanks again for the great story.

JJ

Gale

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 11:26:32 PM »
Once again an excellent, descriptive and exciting story Maura.  You never cease to please us.