News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CNBC Catfight: Seema Mody vs. Natali Morris (With Special Guest...)

• 3 Replies

Offline wolf359

As CNBC's resident tech reporter and twitter guru, Seema Mody was usually the go to girl for stories and breaking news in the consumer tech arena. Working for financial news giant CNBC, Seema has settled into a comfortable groove of air time, with increasing responsibility and is well on her way to making a name for herself.

So imagine Seema's confusion when Natali Morris, all around geek girl and tech goddess was on air to discuss new Apple iPhone rumors. Natali worked the segment like a consummate professional, poised, telegenic and everything Seema strived to be. Watching on the screen behind her desk, Seema seethed with anger and wanted to know who was responsible for this insult.

An hour later and it was time for Seema to visit the onsite CNBC gym and burn off some steam. She was still reeling over the appearance of Natali, someone who doesn't even work as a regular for the network. Storming into the ladies locker room, Seema stopped dead in her tracks at the sight before her eyes: It was Natali Morris, who must have arrived seconds before as she was still wearing her white dress (as seen in the attached picture).

Natali, professional as ever, smiled at Seema and said, "You must be the new intern from India, right? It's great that the network is reaching out to the underprivileged."

Shaking her head in disgust, Seema chortled back, "Not quite. I'm the tech reporter for this network. You might have seen some of my work?"

Natali laughed. "You? A reporter? I'm sorry Seeta, you must be confused. Didn't you hear that CNBC is going to sign me to do this full time? They loved my work on CNET TV and brought me in for a test drive today. Any minute this afternoon I expect the ink to dry on my contract. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from me, Seeta."

Inching closer, Seema yelled out, "It's Seema, bitch. And there's only room for one tech reporter here. Ok? So go back to your online joke of a network, have some more kids and get ready to retire, you dinosaur. Maybe we'll wheel you in to talk about the Apple Newton."

Not taking kindly to Seema's unkind words, Natali put her hands on her hips and arched her back, by now the two were staring each other down, eye to eye.

And with a sudden violent move Natali ripped the chain necklace from Seema's neck, throwing it to the ground in a fury. Scattering on the ground, the noise would have startled any other women in the locker room but there were to be no observers of this pending storm of female jealousy.

Taken aback by the quick start of aggression, Seema quickly regained her composure and reached her claws out to secure two handfulls of Natali's raven locks. No stranger to female combat, Natali did the same and the two pulled each other's hair, each one seeking an advantage as they rocked back and forth like trees in the wind.

Both were still fully dressed but not for long as each wore a dress with a plunging neckline so as to entice the male TV viewer with her cleavage. Aware of the skin exposure, Seema struck first, freeing one hand to slap the side of Natalia's left boob. "Ouch, you don't know what you just started, you little Indian bitch!" and with both hands outstretched, Natali clawed at Seema's chest. The low neckline black dress didn't stand a chance and was quickly pulled down, exposing Seema's caramel clusters.

"No bra eh?" Natali taunted. "I knew you were easy, you slut."

Cringing in pain, Seema tried to break the deathly grip Natali's hands on her breasts. Brown nipples were twisted and contorted in all directions as Natali mercilessly treated Seema's tits like silly putty in her hand.

It was time for Seema to dig deep, regain her strength and , most importantly, return the favor.

"Let's see what you're wearing bitch!" and with that Seema was able to pull down the shoulder straps of Natali's white dress and in rapid succession, start her own pincer move on poor Natali's pink tits.

"Arrrgh!" Natali heaved in agony as Seema now regained the momentum, slapping Natali's white mounds repeatedly, open handed and harshly. Pulling Natali's left nipple with her thumb and forefinger, Seema repeated this gesture in torture for what must have felt like an eternity.

Desperate to break free, Natali spat in Seema's face, an unexpectedly dirty move in an already dirty fight.

Staggering back and wiping her eye gave Natali a chance to catch her breath. The two hellcats were now resting in their respective corners, each one wiggling out of their torn dresses, stripping down to their panties.

Seema, in the left corner sported a black g-string that barely covered her ample ass. Natali, in the right, sported a white boy short that was firm and tight.

Encircling each other, the two looked for an advantage, with slaps dodged and punches ducked. At last Seema reached out and managed to make contact with Natali's long hair. She yanked it in one direction while Natali charged forward and began to claw at Seema's ass, reaching around until finding the thin black string and pulling upward, effectively giving Seema a wedgie.

The discomfort became unbearable for Seema as she squirmed, a momentary flinch that Natali exploited with a swift slap to the face. A stomp of the foot broke Natali's hold and the two were now on the ground, in between the benches that made up the locker room area.

Perhaps their jealousy was fueled by their career resemblance, Seema seeing her future and Natali her past. Even their breasts were similar in size, a fact each woman had to realize as they once again reached out with both hands to cup the others swinging tits.

A dare to see who would let go, who would relent as the squeezing continued, unabashedly and without mercy, the two hellions with eyes wide open and hair disheveled, united in their desire to rip the nipples off the other.

And, as if by magic, both women relinquished their grip at the same exact moment, only to quickly start slapping each others boobs. At first quick rapidfire hits, left right left right in a flurry of activity. As that failed to break the stalemate, Natali dug deep, reaching her arm back like a slingshot only to strike a heavy hit against Seema's left tit.

The sound of hand on tit was like a pile of books hitting the floor and equally damaging to the now aching Seema. Knowing this was her chance to turn the tide, Natali's right hand suddenly and stealthily went below the belt, and due to Seema's sliding g-string, came right in contact with a fistful of pussy hair.

Knowing the prize was hers, Natali yanked and pulled with full fervor, causing the stagnating Seema to scream out in pain. "Noooooo!" she cried in genuine discomfort, as if all previous pain was a mere scratch compared to this mortal wound.

Seema tried to pull back but that only worked against her as the resistance did nothing to break Natali's handful. Nails proceeded to scratch behind hair alone, with lips now feeling the pressure of Natali's talons.

Fearful of defeat and the arousal she was starting to feel, Seema was running out of options. Her weakened blows to Natali's side boob fell flat and failed to stop the onslaught of Natali's pussy attack.

And suddenly the door swung open and it was none other than Michelle Caruso Cabrera, double D'ed goddess of CNBC and alpha bitch.

She grinned at the sight of Natali's fingers penetrating the now wet mound of Seema and was able to quickly put two plus two together: catfights among CNBC staff was not only common but encouraged so as to determine the hierarchy.

Recognizing the triumph of Natali, the buxom MCC walked closer until she was inches away from the fallen Seema. "Looks like we have a new tech reporter!" the sports bra and yoga pant MCC proclaimed. "Now what do we do with the loser..." MCC coyly asked while removing her sports bra.

Natali, proud of victory, nipples erect and dominant, clutched the submissive Seema by the head.

She knew what MCC wanted.

Seema, terrified, felt her head thrust against her will, coming into direct contact with MCC's gargantuan boob. "Now lick it!" Natali shouted at the defeated Seema, who cringed at this forced act of pleasure. Weaken and demoralized, Seema tried to resist for as long as she could, and each second was met by another slap on the ass by Natali.

But something snapped in her, something she never knew was possible. Seema, instead of licking the erect nipple of the gorgeous MCC, clamped down and bit with all her might, forcing MCC to shriek in pain and shocking Natali to let go.

Free from the clutches of Natali, Seema ran as quickly as she could, out of the locker room and back to her room.

A small droplet of blood fell to the floor, from where Seema chewed down on MCC's nipple. She had drawn blood. Irate and dying for vengeance, MCC slapped Natali in the face and threw her against a locker. "This was not how it was supposed to end. You have failed Natali, you have failed. And Seema will pay for this, mark my words, she'll pay."

MCC pressed her boobs against Natali's face, suffocating the poor tech reporter until she slouched down into submission. Wiping the blood from her tit, MCC knew what she had to do...

To be continued!

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Really enjoyed the fight especially the way Seema lost. Have to say my preference is for the gals to be alone and fight to the end alone so thought it would have worked better without the special guest but just my view. How about Seema against some of the babes from Fox news or Fox business?

Offline wolf359

Brilliant idea on Seema taking on some fox news babes...like Shibani Joshi!

Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Yeah- Shibani Joshi would be great- as would lauren simonetti? Either of them in a brutal private fight with seema- with more boob and pussy attacks would be perfect!