News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(Request) Lovely Latina vs. Beautiful Blonde: REMATCH!

• 1 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
(Request) Lovely Latina vs. Beautiful Blonde: REMATCH!
« on: May 28, 2013, 01:28:34 PM »
      (By Request) Lovely Latina vs. Beautiful Blonde: THE REMATCH!
                                                     by Supporturgoddess

Lovely Latina Dora and beautiful blonde Laura grew up in the same town. Dora's boyfriend of many years had broken up with her, but she held hopes of getting back together with him. Cute, pale blonde Laura had her share of boyfriends. She also had a longtime admirer named Brian, who worshipped the ground she walked on. Laura had no interest in Brian but she strung him along anyway, basking in the endless flattery he provided her.
       Small towns have their traditions. In Dora and Laura's town, one such tradition was the spring dance. Laura, Dora, and most of the town attended. Though Laura still had no interest in Brian, she saw the dance as the perfect opportunity to use him. She expected Brian to follow her around the way he always did, showering her with praise in front of everyone. When two of Dora's friends, Esther and Brenda, overheard Brian admitting that he thought Dora was prettier than Laura, the twin troublemakers saw a chance to start something between Dora and Laura. They went straight to Laura and told her what Brian had said, rubbing it in Laura's face. Laura felt humiliated. She hurled insults toward Brian and spewed catty remarks at Dora. Esther and Brenda hurried to tell Dora what Laura had said about her. The two troublemakers went back and forth between Laura and Dora until they got them mad enough to fight. Sexy, pale blonde Laura and beautiful Mexican-American Dora fought a vicious, all-out battle.
(See earlier entry: "Lovely Latina vs. Beautiful Blonde on Cinco De Mayo")
       Dora knew her Latina friends had tricked her into fighting the blonde. Dora stopped speaking to Esther and Brenda, but she went no further. Laura was less forgiving. She knew the two Mexican-American girls had manipulated her into fighting Dora. Laura wanted to get her hands on either Esther or Brenda. After that, Laura wanted her hands on the Dora again, to finish what she had started.
       Laura saw her chance coming at the next of the town's annual events, the summer picnic. The annual event was meant to recall old-time town picnics, complete with old-fashioned events like potato sack races, horseshoe tossing contests, and taste-testing competitions, where various traditional dishes like hot dogs, apple pie, coleslaw and potato salad would be judged. The winners of each event would receive cash prizes and blue ribbons. The days events led to the annual town baseball game. When Laura learned Dora would be helping out at the picnic and entering one of the contests, she saw her opportunity. She set her plan into motion.
       As the day of the picnic approached, Dora worked to create the perfect coleslaw recipe. Her new boyfriend, Brian, watched in amusement.
       Brian laughed. "You've already made ten tubs full of the stuff. That's ten times more than you need!"
       "I'm only entering the tray with the very best version in the contest," Dora said. "The rest of it can be served at the picnic."
       "So we only get to eat the leftovers?"
       "It's free. You get what you pay for, Babe. Besides, it's all good. You know how good I am in the kitchen."
       Brian put his arms around Dora and laid her back over a table. "Yeah, you're VERY good in the kitchen. You're also good on the coffee table, and in the hallway, and down on the carpet, and--"
       Dora giggled. "I can't do this right now! Take a cold shower, sweetie. I have work to do!"
       Brian let Dora up.
       Dora said, "Be here early in the morning. I don't want to be late."
       Brian had told Dora she could use his van to transport the big tubs of coleslaw to the park, but when he got up on the day of the picnic, disaster struck. Brian's old van wouldn't start. Brian had only just started dating Dora. He didn't want to fail her. He called everyone in town he knew and finally arranged to borrow his uncle's old pickup truck. The new bed liner in back would handle any spills, but hoping to avoid any problems with his uncle, Brian took the additional precaution of lying tarp out in the truck bed. He then raced to Dora's house.
       Dora stood outside, waiting impatiently for Brian. She wore a stretchy purple T-shirt that clung tightly to her impressive upper body. She left the top buttons of her V-neck unfastened, to give Brian a teasing glimpse of her magnificent breasts. Her matching purple shorts were tiny and tight to show off legs Brian had judged the best in town. Her legs led down to tennis shoes she wore without socks.
       "You're late!" Dora said. "Where's your van?"
       "It's out. That's why I'm late."
       Dora and Brian hurried to put several large tubs filled with coleslaw into the back of the old truck, and then they put the small tray filled with the recipe Dora planned to enter in the contest on top.
         Brian said, "Hang on!"
        "Don't speed!"
       "That's not what I mean."
       When Brian shifted gears, the old truck lurched, violently. Dora looked out behind her through a small window, checking to be sure the coleslaw hadn't spilled. The truck was almost ten years old and had always had its quirks. Brian knew them, well. When Brian first learned to drive, his uncle had let him drive the truck to high school. Brian still remembered all the times that sudden lurch had almost made him fall flat on his face in the middle of his school parking lot. He still remebered the way his friends...and Laura...laughed at him.
       "What are you waiting for?" Dora shouted. "We're late! Let's go!"
       Before long, Brian and Dora arrived at the town park. Heavy rains the previous day left the ground soggy, but it was dry enough for the picnic to go on. Dora raced off to talk to the event organizers and find out what she could do to help. Brian lingered back at the truck.
       After a few minutes Brian spotted Dora's former friends, Esther and Brenda. The two Mexican-American girls walked toward him. He was still on friendly terms with the young women, but his new girl friend was not. Unsure of how to handle the situation, he ducked around to the opposite side of the truck, hoping they wouldn't notice him. After a few moments Esther went to get something, leaving Brenda behind. Brenda wore a simple green T-shirt. Though she had lovely legs, she wore loose shorts that came down to just above her knees, and sandals.
       Suddenly Laura apppeared. Although Brian had finally given up on his long crush on the pale, blue-eyed blonde, he couldn't help being impressed by her beauty. Laura wore a wide cowboy hat, a shoulderless yellow top, and a pair of white shorts so tiny they might as well have been bikini bottoms and so tight they appeared to have been painted onto Laura's fit, toned hips. The barefoot country girl marched directly to Brenda.
       Although slightly taller than Laura, Dora, and Esther, Brenda was thin and far less bold than the other girls. Among the Latina girls, Esther and Dora had long competed for the role of leader. Brenda had always been the follower. Brenda's brown eyes grew huge at the sight of the white girl storming straight at her.
        "You set me up!" Snapped Laura. "You set me up to fight your bitchy little friend, Dora, didn't you?"
         Brenda raised her hands defensively, showing Laura her palms. "No! It wasn't my idea! I only went along with it! It's not my fault!"
       "Did you like watching me fight Dora? Did you think it was funny?" Laura put her fist under Brenda's nose. "Maybe you need to see me fight, up close!"
       Laura pushed Brenda, hard. Brenda almost fell.
       Brenda said, "Don't push me!"
       Laura shoved Brenda again, but she held her ground. "DON'T push me!"
       Esther suddenly returned. Brian used the distraction to back a bit farther away. He hid behind a tree, peering around it to watch the growing confrontation. Now the white girl's blue eyes were wide, and she was the one who looked worried. Either Esther OR Brenda would be a match for Laura. She might beat one or the other, but she stood little chance against both at once.
       Much bolder than Brenda, Esther wore a black velvet shirt that was not only left unbuttoned to expose far more of her breasts than Dora dared, but was also tied at the waist to leave Esther's trim belly exposed. The beautiful, fiery Hispanic girl wore bright red shorts almost as small and tight as Laura's own, and brightly colored flip flops on her feet. Her long, shimmering black hair cascaded over her shinning shoulders and fell down her back. Though a couple of inches shorter than Brenda and equally thin, Esther had a fiery temper. She stood nose-to-nose with Laura.
        Brown eyes and blue eyes searched each other for any sign of fear or weakness.
       Esther asked, "Do you want something, Laura?"
       "Yeah," Laura replied. "I want to know which one of you tricked me into fighting Dora."
        Suddenly Esther's palm was up in Laura's face, dismissing her. "We didn't do anything wrong. You chose to fight her. We didn't make you fight her."
        "No," said Laura. "You TRICKED me into fighting her!"
         Again Esther's palm shot up an inch before Laura's nose.
       "You'd better back off, white girl. You got mad because you found out Brian thinks Dora's  much hotter than you are. You tried to get back at her by making out with her Ex. That made her blood boil."
        Esther's eyes shifted slyly toward Brenda. "Besides, I'm not the one who told you what Brian said. Brenda did that. If anyone set you up, she did, Take it up with her, not me."
        Stunned by the sudden betrayal, Brenda's eyes bulged and her jaw dropped. "What are you saying? You told me to go and tell Laura what Brian said! You're the one who wanted to see Dora and Laura fight, not me! The whole thing was your fault!" She turned to Laura but pointed at Esther. "It was all her fault! Don't beat me up! Blame her!"
       Esther sneered at Brenda. "Bull! Come on, Laura! Who told you that Brian thinks Dora's hotter than you? Who? Was I even around when she did it? This was all Brenda's idea!"
        Esther smiled, wickedly. "I can't blame you, if you want to fight her. I won't interfere. Hey, I'm out of it. This is between you two."
       Brenda couldn't believe what was happening to her. Esther had tricked Dora into fighting Laura, and now Esther was perfectly willing to blame everything on Brenda, so Brenda would have to face Laura's wrath.
       A voive boomed. "What in Hell are YOU doing here?"
        Everyone spun. Dora returned.
       Laura's wide, blue eyes now showed undeniable fear. The pale white girl stood absolutely no chance against three Latina's. Laura shrank back around the old truck.
       Dora confronted her former friends. "Well? If you two came here to apologize to me, I--"
       "Ha!" Esther cut Dora off with a scoffing laugh. "Why should I apologize to you?
        Dora shook her head. "Get lost."
       Esther stepped up, getting up in Dora's face. "I go wherever I want to go. You can't give me orders, Dora. Now, YOU back off!"
       Brown eyes searched brown, as each girl looked for any sign of fear or weakness. Each girl looked over the other girl's body, contemplating what she would be up against in a fight. In the end, Dora blinked. She gave in, a little, by taking a couple of steps back.
       "Whatever," Dora said, under her breath. "All I know is that I'm supposed to be here. I have work to do." Dora looked around. "Brian? Brian, where are you?"
       Brian finally came out from his hiding place.
       "What are you doing back there?"
       "Hiding. I didn't know what to say to them."
       Esther walked up to Brian. She whipped her shimmering, long black hair back. Then she ran her soft palm along his cheek and under his chin as she passed by.
        "Brian still likes me, Dora. He likes me... alot. Maybe he was afraid if he spent any time alone with me , he might have to admit I'm hotter than YOU! Maybe he was afraid he'd have to trade you in for a new number one!"
       Dora's eyes spat fire, but, ever the good girl, she strained to hold herself together. People were counting on her to help the picnic go over. She didn't want to start trouble...but every inch of her beautiful body ached to shut Esther's mouth!
       Dora pulled Brian way from Esther. "We've still got work to do."
       Dora kicked off her shoes and climbed up onto the old truck. Dora stood barefoot on the bumper, leaning over into the bed of the truck to reach the big tubs of coleslaw.
       "I'll hand them down to you," Dora chirped.
       "Be careful," Brian said.
       Brian was nervous about more than Dora's balance. His new girlfriend was surrounded by enemies. Esther and Brenda hadn't backed down an inch, and Laura hadn't gone far. Brian had worshipped Laura for years. She had been a part of Brian's life far longer than the other girls had. She knew him well. She also knew all about the old truck Brian had borrowed from his uncle. Laura knew what happened when the old truck changed gears.
       Laura slipped into the cab and peered back over the seat, trying to remain hidden while keeping an eye on Dora. Balanced precariously on her toes, Dora leaned far back over the truck bed. Laura suddenly took the truck out of park. The old truck jolted, violently. Dora let out a high-pitched shriek, lost her balance, fell forward, and executed a belly flop onto the plastic tubs filled with coleslaw, flipping them over. Dora splashed down face-first into a shallow sea of cabbage and mayonaise.
       Laura leapt out of the cab, roaring with laughter. Esther and Brenda joined in. A small crowd formed. Dora tried to rise, but her foot slipped. She fell on her face with a splash. As the crowd laughed at her, Dora slapped her palms in the coleslaw, feeling utterly humiliated.
       Laura suddenly spun toward Brenda. "Now that I've put Dora in her place, you're next!"
       The boys in the crowd cheered.
       Brenda cried, "No! It wasn't my fault! It was Esther's idea! Esther, tell her what happened!"
        Esther shook her head and told Laura, "It was HER idea."
       Brenda shook her head. "I thought we were friends!"
       Esther replied, "That doesn't mean I'm going to fight your fights for you, especially when I had nothing to do with what you're fighting over!"
       Brenda stamped her foot. "It was YOU'RE idea! YOU told me to tell Laura what Brian said! You set me up!"
       Brian looked at Brenda. "Maybe now you know how Dora felt, when you betrayed her!"
       Esther stepped away from Brenda and told Laura, "She's all yours."
       Brenda glared at Esther. "You won't get away with this, you backstabbing, lying bitch!"
       Esther shouted, "Watch who you dare call a bitch, Bitch!"
       SLAP! Esther slapped Brenda's cheek. "Oos" filled the crowd. Brenda staggered hard to her side, but she did not fall. She held her cheek, glaring back at Esther.
       "Oh no, you didn't!"
       Brenda slapped Esther's mouth. Outraged, Esther slapped Brenda back. Brenda swung, but Esther ducked Brenda's punch and tackled her down. The crowd roared.
       Someone shouted, "Girl fight! Girl fight!"
       People ran in from every direction.
       Laura laughed and clapped, loving it. Suddenly two hands rose out of the truck bed and seized Laura by her blonde hair. Laura yelped.
       Dora shouted, "Did you really think I'd let you get away with what you did to me?"
       Dora pulled Laura kicking and screaming back and up into the bed of the old truck. Ready for a fight, Laura pressed her bare feet on the back of the bed and kicked, sending her crashing down backward on top of Dora. A splash of coleslaw followed. Pale, white legs and brown Latina legs and feet kicked madly up above the rim of the truck bed.
        "Holy cow!" Yelled some guy. "Now it's coleslaw wrestling!"
       Around him, people chanted, "Food fight! Food fight!"
       Two seperate but equally intense battles raged. Esther and Brenda fought furiously in the grass, while Laura and Dora fought body-to-body in the tight confines of the truck bed.
       Laura was a country girl who had grown up with several brothers and sisters. She knew how to wrestle. Wrestling came naturally to her. Dora had pulled her into the truck backward, so that Laura fell back on top of Dora, with Laura looking up at the sky. The instant they hit, Laura spun her body so she faced Dora, lying on top her. She also lunged forward. Pinned beneath her blonde rival, Dora tried to clamp her legs shut around Laura's waist, but the white girl had been too fast for the Mexican-American beauty. Laura's instinctive lung made sure Dora's legs only clamped shut around the sides of Laura's hips, not around her vulnerable waist.
        Outwrestled and losing, Dora saw no choice other than to keep squeazing. If Laura sat up and pinned Dora's shoulders under Laura's knees, Dora would be helpless.
       Laura grabbed Dora's wrists and slammed them down. The beautiful, blue-eyed blonde pinned the heavenly Mexican-American girl for some time, staring down and gloating over her. Dora strained and struggled with all she had, but in this position, Laura was simply too much for her. Laura could have scored a dozen three-count pins on Dora, with Brian watching. If they had been in a wrestling match with a referee, Laura would have pinned Dora and made it look easy. Brian looked on, deeply impressed by Laura's ability to so completely dominate Dora. Dora saw the way her boyfriend was looking at Laura, and the gloating, satisfied look of superiority in Laura's eyes. Dora kicked and bolted madly. This wasn't a wrestling match. It was a fight to the finish, and it wasn't over yet.
       Dora was all about punching and kicking. The cramped confines of the truck bed kept her from maneuvering or drawing back to throw a hard kick or punch. Laura had chosen a battleground where she had a clear edge. The instinctive grappler looked for every advantage. Each time Dora began to take control, Laura slammed a handful of coleslaw into Dora's face and rubbed it into her eyes and mouth.
       In spite of Dora's best efforts, Laura was outwrestling her. A foot deep in Dora's belly doubled her over. Laura crawled up and over Dora's back, seized the bottom of Dora's purple T-shirt, and pulled it halfway off the Latina, leaving it covering Dora's face and trapping Dora's arms. Dora let out a short, fear-filled scream. The T-shirt covered her head and blinded her. It trapped her arms above her. It also left Dora's stomach exposed. Laura pounded hard fists deep into Dora's exposed belly. Dora finally tore out of her shirt, revealing her bra. Desperate to protect her stomach, she knelt and lowered forward so that she lay over her own thighs. Laura again crawled over Dora's back, trying to flip her over. When she failed,  she slammed sledgehammer fists to Dora's sides.
        Dora knew her body couldn't take the pounding. Though her bare feet slid wildly in the coleslaw, Dora bulled forward, taking Laura with her. Laura let out a harsh cry, as her back struck the back of the cab of the truck. Laura was stunned. Dora got a couple of nice punches in to Laura's chin and pounded her pale body. Laura cried out in pain, but she fought back. Laura suddenly grabbed the hair on top of Dora's head and slammed the Mexican girl's face straight down, trying to drown her in coleslaw! Desperate for a breath of air, Dora threw her head straight up and gasped for air...exactly as Laura knew she would. The moment Dora's head shot up, Laura slammed her knuckles between Dora's eyes. Dora saw stars. She spun completely around and fell, clutching the side of the truck, her breasts hanging over the edge.
       Dora hugged the rim, desperately trying to remain conscious after Laura's punch. She looked out at the crowd through dazed eyes. She saw Brian, watching Laura kicking her butt. Dora's heart demanded she fight Laura, but her body pleaded with her to give up and beg Laura for mercy. Tears welled. There was, however, more in Dora's eyes. Coleslaw left her half-blind. Dora felt the coleslaw squishing between her toes, between her breasts, and in and out of her bra and shorts. Something about the experience left Dora dumbfounded. She wore the most curious expression. Laura wrapped her arm around Dora's neck from behind so that the bend in her arm pressed against the front of Dora's throat. Laura took her down. The blonde had the Latina in serious trouble.
       A short distance away, Esther and Brenda engaged in a different kind of battle. They chased each other around the park, hid behind trees, and threw their shoes at each other. Finally, after a few especially nasty remarks, they charged right at each other and fell rolling along the ground in a classic cat fight. Eyes and hair were the main targets. The Mexican-American beauties screamed and cursed until they were hoarse. Esther was prettier, sexier, and hotter, but Brenda was a little bigger and she had the better body. Brenda came out on top. She pinned Esther beneath her and fired fists down into Esther's trim belly. Esther's shouts became cries of pain. Brenda held Esther's wrists and spread Esther's arms straight out  from her shoulders, lying belly-to-belly on Esther. Esther strained with all she had, but Brenda had more. Brenda stared down into Esther's eyes, gloating.
       Esther wasn't strong enough to force herself free, so she lifted her head out of the grass and bit Brenda's lower lip! The crowd went wild, and so did Brenda. She screamed, kicked, and pulled away, reaching for her lip. Esther kicked free and rose with fire in her brown eyes. Brenda spun back, outraged. They charged and fell, rolling, pulling hair, scratching and biting.
       Back at the truck, Dora was taking a beating. The beautiful Latina was simply outmatched by the pale blonde in the cramped confines of the truck bed. When Dora slammed her knee into Laura's jaw, stunning her, she leapt over Laura and tried to escape by crawling over the side of the truck. Unable to stop her, Laura made a show of it. She put her foot on Dora's hips and kicked the Mexican beauty out of the truck. The crowd cheered.
       Dora had no choice but to run, but she didn't run far. Dora struggled to her feet, clenched her fists, and bravely turned to continue the fight. Dora's move was brave, but not very smart. Laura stood up on the truck gate and leapt down, slamming one foot into Dora's chest. Dora flew back several feet. Dora rose. Laura charged, taking Dora off her feet. Laura slammed down on top of Dora...in the mud.
       "OMG!" Someone shouted. "Now it's mud wrestling!"
       A short distance away, Esther and Dora fought across the park and into the kiddie playground. Esther landed a fist that sent Brenda flying down under the monkey bars. Esther leapt up and seized the overhead bars. Brenda looked up in time to see the bottom of Esther's feet swinging at her face. Brenda went down hard, but struggled to rise. Esther kicked at again, but this time Brenda caught Esther by her ankles, pulling Esther down and sending her crashing to her back. Esther yelped. The crowd cheered.
        Brenda leapt up and grabbed the bars, kicking at her rising enemy. Esther leapt up and grabbed them, too. The two Mexican-American beauties dangled down from the bars, kicking madly at each other. When they felt their lovely legs had been punished and bruised enough, the two former friends wrapped their legs together, trying to pull each other down.
       Esther's legs won the impromptu leg-wrestling contest. She wrenched Brenda's grip free from the bars, sending her crashing down on her back. Brenda moaned and sat up, which was a poor decision under the circumstances. Esther swung far back and then returned, swinging the bottom of both her bare feet flat into Brenda's face.
       Although it was clear that Brenda was finished, Esther's temper was flaring. She wanted more. She dropped over Brenda and attacked like a wildcat, scratching, slapping, and choking. Brenda burst into tears, cowering under Esther and begging for her mercy. Esther totally dominated Brenda, once and for all.
       Across the park, Laura made Dora eat mud. Dora had been unable to kick or punch effectively in the confined area of the truck bed. Now whenever she tried to kick or punch, she slipped in the mud and fell. Laura had already hurt Dora while in the truck. It appeared Laura was the better mud wrestler, too. Dora was down at Laura's feet.
       Brian watched, hoping Laura would get it over with. Laura, however, saw a chance to prove her complete superiority over Dora. The crowd was cheering her on. Laura smiled widely and dragged Dora through the mud. Then she rubbed the Latina's face in the mud. Dora fought back, but she was weakening, fast. Laura grinned wickedly to the crowd and started to shimmy out of her top, hoping to hog-tie the Latina's wrists and ankles behind her back, leaving her utterly helpless.
       Dora suddenly leapt up, catching Laura with her blouse over her head. The blouse tied around Laura's arms, making them helpless. Laura was a sitting duck! Dora fired fists directly into Laura's belly. Laura took a dozen hard shots before she finally managed to tear off her top, leaving her only in her bra.
       Dora sneered. Covered in coleslaw and mud, exhausted and humiliated, she had finally evened the odds. Laura might well have beaten Dora, but she broke the most important rule of brawling. A fighter should never EVER grandstand, stall, or do anything else to give up an advantage. Laura had planned her surprise attack to take every advantage and to make use of all of Dora's weaknesses. Dora had finally taken advantage of Laura's greatest weakness...her arrogance. The wrestling matches were over. Now it was the kind of fight Dora excelled at, an all-out fist fight to the finish.
       Dora never let Laura catch her breath. She didn't dare. The two girls rolled choking, biting, scratching and pulling hair. Dora punched and kicked with all she had left in her. She willingly suffered all the pain Laura could inflict, just to get her best punches in. She rubbed mud and dirt in Laura's eyes, fighting as down and dirty as Laura had. Dora kept plowing fists and feet into Laura's midsection until the blonde couldn't take any more. Dora slammed her fist right between Laura's eyes. Laura staggered back. Dora followed up with a punch to Laura's nose and one to her mouth, followed by a punch to her left cheek and then her right. Laura's ankle's turned in and her legs seemed made of jelly. Her arms hung down and swayed at her sides. Dora drew far back and punched Laura's lights out. Laura lay in a heap at Dora's feet, sobbing.
       Dora stood triumphantly over Laura. When Laura lifted her hips to try to get up, Dora kicked Laura's butt with all her might. Laura slid face-first through the mud. Dora kicked Laura's butt over and over until Laura shed tears of pain and shame.
       Tears pouring, Laura cried, "I can't take anymore! I give! I give up!"
       The crowd cheered for Dora. Brian had never been more impressed with her.
       At that moment, Esther came plodding back. Esther and Dora didn't say a word. They didn't have to. It was simply a given that there was one final fight left, one fight to decide who ruled the park...and the town.
       WHACK! Dora threw a punch to Esther's chin. Esther spun but she did not fall. She fired back, hitting Dora's mouth. Dora's eyes clamped shut and her lips pursed. She looked like she had just bitten into the worst thing she had ever tasted. Her legs buckled, but she stayed on her feet.
       Far too tired for fancy moves or strategy, Esther and Dora stood literally toe-to-toe, throwing the hardest punches they could deliver. Esther landed a fist to Dora's chin. For just a moment, Dora's picture went out. She stood frozen in place, eyes wide but blank, just waiting for the next punch. She didn't wait long. Esther drove a fist deep into Dora's belly. Dora's eyes bulged and crossed, slightly. Her ankles gave out. Dora fell forward, wrapping her arms around Esther and hugging her to keep from going down. Esther fired a fist into Dora's unprotected belly, sending her to her knees.
       Rapidly running out of steam, Dora hugged Esther's ankles and lunged, taking Esther down backward. Esther screamed in red-hot rage and humiliation, as she splashed down into the mud.
       Laura could out-wrestle Dora. Esther might well have been able to win a fist fight. Each girl had an advantage over Dora, but Dora knew how to work with what she had. Esther's momentary tantrum as she hit the mud was all Dora needed. Esther froze for an instant, looking down over her mud-covered body. By the time she looked up, Dora was kicking her face.
       Dora thought she had won, but Esther kicked her down. The girls sat up, facing each other, gasping. Still dazed, Esther started kicking. Dora returned in kind. Suddenly Esther wrapped her sexy leg around Dora's magnificent leg, trying to roll her up. A smile slowly spread over Dora's face. Brian cheered her on. Dora had the best legs in town. By forcing a leg wrestling match, Esther had made a fatal mistake. Esther's face showed complete disbelief, as Dora's hot legs completely overwhelmed hers. Dora rolled Esther over and rained fists down into Esther's face. After a moment, Dora stood. She sat her devastated foe up, sat behind her, and wrapped her legs around Esther's neck. Dora began to squeaze.
      Dora calmly said, "I beat you. I'm the better woman. Admit it. Give up."
     Esther kicked frantically. "Ha! No way! I'll never--"
      Dora squeazed hard, pumping her legs and cutting Esther off. Dora pumped her legs. Esther's face turned red.
      Dora said, "I'm better than you. Admit it. DO IT!"
       For several minutes Dora just squeazed, punishing Esther with greater and greater pressure. Esther's face turned darker and darker shades of red, until it turned purple from the pressure.
      Esther's tears rolled. Her face turned blue, and her feet kicked awkwardly. "You better stop," sobbed Esther. I'll get you! You'll be sorry!"
       "Oh, sure," Dora replied. "That's what Laura said. Did you see what happened to her when SHE tried to get even with me?"
       Dora's legs tightened even more. "You'd better beg for my mercy, Esther! DO IT! If I knock you out, you'll be helpless."
       Dora kept squeazing and pumping, minute after minute. There were times when Dora seemed too exhausted to keep going, but she kept pouring on the pressure.
       Esther burst into tears. "NO! I Give! Mercy, Dora! I'll beg! I'll beg! Don't hurt m-e-e-e-e-e!"
       Dora got up. Esther lie on her back in the mud, sobbing in shame. Dora wagged her finger over Esther in an attempt to tell her off, but no words came. Everyone got the idea, but just to be sure, Dora pressed her mud-covered foot onto Esther's face and rubbed it in. When she finished, she watched Esther crawl away in utter defeat and humiliation.
       Dora raised her arm. The crowd cheered.
       Brian ran to Dora's side. He used a towel to clean her off as best he could. The mud was still wet and came off easily, but the caked on coleslaw had turned to glue. It stuck tight. When Brian hugged her, coleslaw squished out of her bra and shorts. Brian wrapped the nearly-nude warrior in a table cloth and helped her back to the old truck.
      When they arrived, a very old man with a long, gray beard came out from behind the truck.
       "I've been waiting for you," the old man said. He adjusted his thick glasses. "Dear me! What happened? Did you trip and fall in the mud?"
       Dora opened her mouth to explain, but before she could speak, the old man handed her a big, ornate, blue ribbon.
       Dora blinked.
       The old man held out a small, plastic tub. Apparently someone had passed by the truck and saw the mess left over from Dora and Laura's coleslaw-wrestling match. Whoever saw it saw the small tub, which had contained Dora's special recipe. The helpful stranger scooped some of the coleslaw from the truck bed back into the little tub and put it on the judges table, entering it in the tasting contest. Dora's entry had won first prize.
       The old man smacked his gums. "You must give me your secret recipe! Your dishes are always good, but this year was something extra special!" He licked his lips. "Yes ma-am! I don't know what it was, but there was something special in that coleslaw that made it especially delicious! I couldn't get enough!"
       The old man walked away.
       Eyes wide, Dora looked slowly down at the coleslaw still caking her from head to toe, coleslaw which had squished and oozed in and out of her bra, between her toes, and over every inch of her body...the same coleslaw that had won first prize at the taste testing contest.
       Dora blinked. Brian hugged her, and they burst out, laughing.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: (Request) Lovely Latina vs. Beautiful Blonde: REMATCH!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:35:16 AM »
wonderful as all your stories always are. Thank you again
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!