News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

She Hulk Vs Ursa

• 0 Replies

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
She Hulk Vs Ursa
« on: June 04, 2013, 05:37:05 AM »
She Hulk Superman
By  lilguy lilguy4174@yahoo.com
She Hulk gets rescued by Superman and thanks him in her own way

Superman had been away for 2 week fighting Darksied, to stop his invasion of the Earth. Him and several of other heroes, invades Darksied with helps of the New Gods.   They invade his dark planet of smoke, steal, and fire. A world of pain and aggression and fought his minions that counted in the millions, some of the fist fight lasted for hours going through out the galaxy.  In involve fleets of ships going at each other with a firework show that left an s scar in the universe.  It was the final battle between the new gods. Superman and Darksied fought on a moon slamming into each other till the moon was pure dust floating through the dead darkness of space.  They were both bleeding break each other bone and bleeding. After an epic battle the manage to take down Darksied and free the planet, leaving Orion to take over. While he was gone General Zod, Nod, and Ursa invades earth, wrecking cities in search for Superman.  They had fought She Hulk. Ursa fought her, beat her after being powered up by a super dipped. She beat humiliated and enslaves She Hulk. They used Superman fortress of Solitude as the base. Superman wasn’t aware of this. He had the rest in the center of the sun to heal his wounds from the battle.
Superman went down to metropolis. He saw that the Daily Planet was wrecked with globe of the Daily planet that was tossed into the ground leaving a huge crater.   He stood there in full costume floating in the air. His hands were on his chest and his eyes glowed with redness of his heat vision. His cape flowed majestically in the air
“Who did this” Superman asked
A citizen came up and gave him a news paper. 
“Zod” The man Said
The news paper said
“Zod crew causes nightmare on Earth”
It had a picture of Ursa making the president kiss her feet. Another had Zod floating over a burning part of town, shooting his heat vision all around. Another picture had Nod picking up a car and ready to toss it at someone. He read in the paper that Zod said he was at Superman private hideout.
“Zod” Superman screamed at the sky
Fortress of Solitude
Zod was sitting on an ice throne, drinking some wine from a planet long sense fallen.
“Bored...tired of crushing these ants” Zod Said
“I don’t know...find the woman...fun to play with” Ursa smirked giving a lustful look
“That you do…maybe we pay Kal cousin a vista” Zod Said
Suddenly they saw a blue, and red blur
“Seem like he finally come to play” Zod Said “Get Ready”
They clench their fists. Suddenly the roof crashed as a statue of Superman dress in his clothes came up.
“What??” Zod Said confused
Suddenly from the side, Superman smashed through the wall punching him in the face with a surprise attack making a shock wave that cause the walls and ceilings to collapsed on them. The wave of force caused the Ice Mountains to shake sending avalanches across the land. Zod was taken by complete surprise by this force, as blood was drawn from him. He was flying through the air with Zod miles away before his crew could react and track them.
“Where is he” Ursa Said floating the air using her super sight to scan for mile. Superman wasn’t anywhere near there.
They were in Gotham. Superman was bleeding as the stood in the Bat cave.
“Is that all you got” Zod Said bleeding
“No...BATMAN opens the doors”
Zod was in front a giangantic safe. It opens up with a few buttons. Superman had set a trap with help of one of his friend. She punches him super hard breaking his jaw. He was sent into the safe with Green Kryptonite. He was slammed with such force that it now broke his weaken arm. The Door shut on him.

Ursa was floating over the earth scanning the Earth. Nod was beside her.
“I will find you” Ursa Said “Then crushed your bitch of a wife”
Suddenly a big gush of light grabbed Nod . Ursa turn and didn’t see him. She saw a big explosion in earth Moon as Superman slammed him in. Then Ursa saw a familiar flash of the negative zone.  She flew away. She wasn’t going to be taken again. At super speed she flew into an asteroid belt to hide.
“He won’t find me here” She Said
Asteroids started exploding behind her as the exploded as Superman heat vision. Ursa turn around shooting her heat vision at him. Around her asteroid disappear as he used the negative zone teleported gun to try to grab her.
“Damm you” She Said
Their heat vision hit each other, making a big explosion.
“Even if you catch me...I will escape…Zod will rise” Ursa Said
“And I will be there to stop you “Superman Said
Superman made his heat vision bounces of one of the asteroids hitting her. This gave him an opportunity to fire the gun.
“Damm you”
Suddenly she was floating into what look like a triangle piece of glass, banging on the walls of it as it floated in space. She was trapped in the negative zone. His put his arms across his chest.
“Well look like I have some cleaning up to do” Superman Said
He swooped down to earth and started fixing the mess that Zod made, fixing building and helping with survivors.  It took him a few hours but he manages to finish. He went to go for the rest at his Fortress of Solitude
“Now it times to relax” Superman Said
He heard some moans He walked into his Fortress and saw her. There he saw her Hulk chain to the wall. She Hulk was naked and dripping with sweat. Her long green hair was cover her faces and breast showing only a bit of dark green nipples. Her arms and legs were stretch showing her muscles. Her biceps were tough as steal 16 inches.  Her triceps were 22, she stood at a massive 7.2. Her nipples were rock hard as her breath pushing her breast out that looked like two overinflated medicine balls. The best breast he ever seen. The droplets of the sweat was dripping down her six packs abs and dripping down her strong legs. Her skin was green and her pussy was totally shaven. Her pussy juices were dripping down making a big puddle
“Wow” Superman Said
“You going to help me out here Boy Scout” She Said
“She Hulk right…maybe you shouldn’t be fighting alone sometime”
“But doing so...take me to just great places like this” She Said
Superman looked at the chains that were glowing with energy
“Hmm…seem to be using kinetic energy to use your own strength against you” Superman Said “Should have a device that can help with that”
Superman zoomed out and came back with a remote. He pressed at the chains...sending an energy wave.
“Got this by Mr. Terrific when I was captured onetime”
She Hulk dropped as the Chains came down. She stood up. Her wounds started to heal in front of Superman eyes.
“Mmmmm that’s more like it…How can I thank you”
“Well...doing a good job is thanks enough”
She looked at his erection in his pants
“Maybe there some other thanks” She said grabbing his cock
Superman smiled and rubbed his chin
“Well it’s rude to turn down a gift”
“Wouldn’t want the want to think...the hero of metropolis is rude” She Hulk said
“So true” Superman Said spinning around at super speed. He took off his clothes and appeared naked. Her grabbed her and went to the bed room pushing her on the bed.
Superman stood ripping with muscles and stroking his 12 inch cock. His cock was already dripping pre cum form the mushroom shape head of his cock.
“You really are the man of steal aren’t you” She Hulk Said
“Thankfully your pussy already dripping wet to take it” He Said
He spun her around and lifted her ass up in the air.
“Slammed it in me hard” She Said
He pushed his large cock deep inside her. Her pussy was soaking wet and grabbed his cock pulling it in.
“Ahhh” Superman moaned thrusting it in. “Never seen a girl take a cock this hard, this long so easily”
“Mmmmm have a lot of tricks up my sleeve” She said pushing her ass back and forth and letting the balls squish against her warm and soft ass. He pussy tightens milking him.
“Guess I don’t have to hold back”
He grabbed her hips and thrust hard. The fortress was shaking making the lights flickers in the place and ice fall from the roof. Cracks were made into the ice walls as she was slamming harder and harder, using his Super strength to fuck her. The head of his cock was hitting her G spot making her moan
“FUCK” She Hulk moaned
Her breast was pressed against the bed bouncing up and down as his balls hit her ass going at Super Speed.  His cock was deep inside her, fucking her raw. She gripped her hips hard. His cock feeling soaked in her juices. He was grinding in.
“God…yes…feel me up baby right there fuck me right there” She Hulk Said
She looked back giving him a dirty look. He grabbed her big green tits and started to suck them
“You want to touch them baby” She Said
“Going to do more than touch them...going to cum all over them” He Said
His body was a blur, moving at super speed. It was like a 1000 a vibrators inside her going on at the same time as she was moving in and out.  She grabbed her tits mashing them together. Her tits made loud sounds as the slammed together. She was dripping with sweat. She looked at her muscles back that was dripping with sweat showing the crack of her thick ass as the sweat dripped down... She squeezed her nipples, massaging them at super speed with his fingers. She moaning faster ready to bust with pleasure.
“Ohhh yess…fuck tearing me apart…shit. Give it all to me. Want to fill it all in me. Want you to fuck me hard and raw”
“Ohhh Fuck yesss” He Said
His cock was grinding around moving like a tornado inside her. She felt the veins in cock pulsate as he was stretching out her pussy lips. His cock like pure steal, slamming into her without remorse. Her pussy was dripping pussy juiced soaking the bed
“Ohhh fuckinnn cumming” She Said
Her body was hit with a multiple climax.
“Ohhh fuckkk….about to cum again” She Hulk scream as he thrust
“Ohhhh shit…damm your pussy feels so good”
“Want you to shoot inside me” She Said
He pushed her arms down to drive it in like a knife. Her ass pussy tightens around him massaging him with her pussy muscles.
“Ohh fuck yesss” He said putting his head back
Her pussy clenches him like a fist, stroking and massaging his dick
“Like that baby. Like my strong Amazon body milking that fucking cock, making your cock scream and cum all deep into my pussy. I can fuck and sucks for hours…can fuck you for days. Please fuck me…fuck me hard. Still can’t get enough. Thrust it in. Your balls slapping my ass feel so fucking good. Yes drive it all the way deep into my pussy like a Jack hammer. Fuck me…hardbound me with your big fuck cock. Don’t you dare stop? Don’t you stop fucking this nasty cxnt...you fuck” She Hulk Said
“Do all women talked like this where you come from” He Said
“Most of the fun ones”
He let out a scream and started to cum. It came faster than a speeding bullet with a force of a hose.
“Ohhh fuck” He Said
“Just launce it into me” She Hulk Said
Her pussy was dripping with cum. She was drench in sweat shaken by the force of his climax. His cock was still rock hard slamming deep inside her.
“Ohhhh you be surprise how dirty I can get”
He spun her around so she was facing her, and his cock was still inside her. Her breast was squeezed against his chest. He felt her heavy chest as he grabbed her ass thrusting in. He floated in the air slamming her against the wall, smashing a hole into 12 foot thick wall
“Ohhh fuck making me cum again” She said wrapped her arms around him
“You making quite a mess” Superman Said
Her pussy juices were dripping out and down on the bed below. They were floating a few feet above the bed.
“Mmmmmm send me the dry cleaning bill. How about we change the view” He said grinding against him “Always want to see the northern lights”
She nibbled on his lips and played with his spit curly hair. They kissed pushing each other tongues into each other. He grabbed her ass feeling her thick ass flesh into her fingers. She grabbed his.
“Ready to fly” He Said
He flew her up in the air, still inside her over the northern lights. The sun ways over them making his cock more massive as it energize his cells
“Oh fucks…fuck me” She Said
She wrapped her legs around him riding his cock. He thrusted up inside her
“For such a slut your pussy very tight” He smirked
“You flattering he teased”
She drugged his nails into her back
“Take it all”
“Fuck no one ever fuck me like that”
“Better then Zod” He asked
“Better than anyone”
She Hulk screamed with a multiple climax. Her felt himself about to cum. He gripped hold of her ass massaging them together. Her wet pussy made loud splashing sounds as he fucked her hard.  He could feel her pussy juice soaking into her skin. He could feel her breath against him as she licked his chest and sucked his nipples.  She grabbed her hair pulling it as he thrust his cock in, feeling her with her steal rod.For years he had to hold back.  He couldn’t let loose. Now he was finally giving it all and a big explosion of pleasure. 
“Fuck” He Said kissing her neck
He started to cum inside her.
“Yes…cover me and your cum” She Hulk moaned
Her arms were shaking, and she was getting hit with climax after climax. She hugged against his body scratch them. He slammed her into the mountain creating huge craters, giant balls of snow falling down upound them. She started to suck her breast as she pushed him in.
“Oh fuck your dick so good…fucks me...in that tight fucking pussy. I was every bit of me to be filled with your cum”
She held her down pulling in and out... His tongue was circling around her nipples
“How did you know my nipples were sensitive you bastard”
He was grinding against her, balls digging into her ass.  He stretched her nipples out with her teeth sucking into her nipples like a vacuumed. She grabbed his head, playing with his hair. She licked his ear, slowly sucking on it. She whispered in his ear
“Fuck right there...lick it till its blue” She Said
Her tongue was circling around at super speed, and then stopping to tendering sucked.  Her breast were huge, each breast were much bigger than his hands. She buried his face into her gigantic tits, licking and sucking them like two gigantic pillows. Her left little bite marks all over her body. He was grinding to a steady beat. The ice around them was melting with the heat of his body. He squeezed her cheeks spreading her ass cheeks slipping a few fingers in.
“Harder” She Said “Fuck is that all you got harder. Come on thought you were super”
He pulled out and tossed her into another mountain. He flew up in the air and headed down at Super speed.  She Hulk couldn’t move cause she was caught of got by being tossed so hard. Superman came down with his cock stick out and slammed down on his pussy. Big pieces of ice bergs started to crack around them as the crashed could be seen for miles away.
“Ohhh fuck” She Hulk scream
“Is that hard enough slut” He said grabbing her neck
“Oh fuck” She screamed with her body shaking “You’re splitting me in two”
Superman loved not holding back giving them all, as his cock slammed into her bruised pussy. She let out a loud moan
“Do I sound like a boys count now” He Said
She grabbed his legs and pushed it by her shoulder, spreading her wide. She trusted with every breath putting ever muscles.  Her saw her tits bouncing up and down and slapping together like two boulders.
“Oh shiit…ohhh shiiit….your cock so big. Its 16 inches now”
“Its going to get bigger” He Said
“Ohhh going to cum on your tits bitch” He Said
She pulled out his cock stroking his cock. Streams of cum flew out of his cock hitting her chest and splattering his face. Her pushed his cock back in and grabbed her legs pulling in and out.  Her watch the length of his cock disappears in her pussy. His cock was now thick as a coke hand and filled with veins like one big muscles. She stroked his cock with her free hand as she pushed it in. Her body blush as she felt a bit of pain

She glided down her body, feeling her muscles. It felt like steal and skin.
“Mmmmm like those biceps…thought you like the skinny girls” She Hulk Said
“Had my share of amazons” She Said
“Anyone of them do this” She Said slipping a finger in his ass
“Mmmmmm that is new” He Said
She pushed him on his back and started riding him. Her pussy tightens around him sucking into his cock, feeling the cock juices shoot into his cock. The head of his cock hit the back of her pussy. Her balls were being pushed against them as she grabbed her breast bounce up and down.
“Ohhh fucker…shiitiiiit…..ohhh fuck…going to climax” She Said
She put her fingers in his mouth and let him suck bouncing up and down and letting Superman body lift with every thrust. The mountain was shaking creating huge craters as huge rocks came down the mountain crashing into each other. She scratches his chest leaving long marks on his chest. She was sucking her big tit giving him a show
“Fuck” Superman scream “You pack more punch then your cousin”
“Mmmmmmmm warn people they wouldn’t like to see me when I horny. Get stronger the hornier I get as well as the madder I got. So am about to take you for the ride of your life”
He shot his load into her again; stream after stream hit her, as one climax after the other was hitting his body.
“You like that...baby...you’re like a hard…dirty…nasty fuck. The fuck that could make your dick melts and your cocks ooze”
“Yes’s”
“Oh fuck your jizz bubbling inside me. I feelings up my stomach” She Hulk said
“Oh shit you’re sensational” Superman Said
Most men would of snapped under her as she gave this much force but to Superman it was just right. Her body was shaking back and forth as droplets of sweat were dripping down her tits like a cars driving down a mountain. She looked around at the all the ice bergs falling.
“Think we may have caused a few floods”
“I just circles the earth a few times and reverse it” He Said
She pulled his cock out stroking it with her hand.
“Cum on my stomach baby” She Said
The cum shot of the head of his cock making his body. The streams were thick and long. She rubbed her fingers on her abs, as the cum made them glisten. She took the finger and started sucking it before rubbing it on her abs up and down.
“Want you to cum on my muscles baby”
“Will...just does that faster” She Said
“Fuck” She Hulk said putting her head back
The cum splash onto her stomach, soaking into her muscles. She played with the head of his cock rubbing her fingers around the head of the cock. Cum was oozing out of the his cock hole. She took his cock and pushed it into her pussy
“You’re going to make me cum again...Superman” She Said
He grabbed her hips thrusting it deep in
“Oh shit like a harpoon” She Hulk cried
She bit her lip as she started to cum dripping her pussy juices down on his cock. She let it dripped on his balls soaking him
“You like that baby…like it deep in you. Think I hit a rib”
“Put it my asshole”
“Thought you never ask”
He bent her over. His cock head was now a size of a fist pushing deep into her ass. It was widening her asshole inch by inch. She grits her teeth as she felt the cock started the ease in. The first couples of inched eases. She dugged her nails into the mountain they were on making huge scratch marks into the rock. The snow was falling on them as the fuck.
“Get Ready” Superman
“Ohhh shit” She Hulk moan “God feel it deep in my asshole baby. Fuck my shit up”
Superman had half his cock in admire her wide her asshole has gotten. He started pushing it in and out moving faster and faster
“Fuck” She moaned backing up. Her asshole clenches his cock sucking it deeper in. “Don’t think I can’t fit anymore”
“Oh you really”
His cock was like unbreakable metal. He grabbed her shoulders and got ready for a big pushed. Her grinded against her, getting her wet. Her asshole was getting soaked with her pre cum as his cock was creating his own lube.
“On the count of 1…2” He said moving in and out “and 3”
He slammed it all the way in, balls slapping her ass
“Oooooohhhh shit” She cried out
He grabbed her arms and lifted her up slamming it deep in her. His cock was curved hitting the back of her walls.
“Ohhh shit fucks my shit hole” She Said
He started to cum shooting his cum inside her, mixed it in and he twisted his cock in and out corkscrewing into her,
“Take it all in”
“Ohhh fuck...Damm it…takes that monster out of me”
“Never” Superman Said “Feel another shot of my load”
His cum shot with a force of a train slamming inside her. The cum oozed out for her cascading like a waterfall down his cock.
“Ohhhh shiit” She Hulk screamed and started to cum. Her pussy juices splashed on the mountain walls.
He grabbed her tits, giving a nice squeezed up her globes. Her back was against them and they kissed. Her long flowing green hair was covering his face. She swallowed his tongue, sucking on him as she was grinding against him. She started to stroke the part of his cock that wasn’t in her ass. She felt the wetness of her cum dripping down and started to suck it off her fingers
“You like that baby” She Said “Want to squeeze on that cock forever. This ass can break diamonds. My pussy can make your cock a 100 times more sensitive...due to my gamma radiated out blood and cum
”Damm I know never came this much. Lois could only last minted with my cock”
She pushed his fingers into her pussy
“Can you feel all your cum in my cxnt. It’s overflowing with it
“Want everyone to know who handle this cock the best…cause you sure handle my pussy the best out of anyone I met” She Said
“Oh fuck…you ready for another load” He said kissing her
Her played with her pussy and fingers her at super speed. She let out a moan as she started to cum. Their juices were flowing down the mountain
“Always baby” She Said
He squeezed her breast and started to cum. Her pushed her on her stomach and pulled out and came on her back.
“Mmmmmm nothing like some lotion on your back” She Said
She spread her asshole showing the cum dripping out of both her hole. She pushed her fist into her asshole to show how wide she made it. She licked her lips as she did this showing her thick green ass. She slapped her ass cheeks together making superman cum fly out of her ass. It seems to be gallons and gallons inside her.  She was on her knees stroking his cock with both hands. She licked the top of his cock head.  She tasted every bit of her sweet juices
“Put some on my chest now”
She glided her tongue on her dick
“Oooo you nasty bitch” He Said
She started to deep throat his cock, making his cheeks red. She grabbed his ass and gave it a tight squeezed. His balls hit his chin as she stated her pussy
“Ohhh fuck do it” She Said
Her lips kissed his balls.
“Ohhhh fuck”
His cock was pulsating. She pulled his cock out slobbering her spit on him. The cum hit her chest and face as she was stroking it faster and faster.
“Ohhh damm suck those balls” He Said
She stroked his cock while sucking his tennis ball size balls. She twirled it around in her cheeks, stroking his cock faster and faster
“Cum for me baby…cum for me hard” She Said
“Keep licking...faster and faster”
She smelled his balls enjoying the salty smelled. She was watching his cock disappear into her mouth and down her throating.  She could see his big cock moving down her throat while she swallowed it with a skill of a sword swallower
“Ohhh God bitch”
He came again soaking her face. She pushed his cock in letting the cum hit the back off her throat. She smiled gargling his cum and letting it dripped down her cheeks.  She put the cock deep into her gigantic tits.  Her felt her soft tits squeezed around him.
“Oh fuck...oh god” He screamed
“Cum on these tits...make these tits snowballs”
“Fuck your tits feels amazing” He Said
He started to cum, cum feeling her cleavage. He shoved his cock into her mouth gagging her, fucking her mouth hard. Making his balls leave bruise on his chin
“No you don’t still got more cum for you whore”
She kept his cock deep inside her mouth, and down her thrusting
“Here I got”
He came like a faucet, making gobs of cum go down her throating. He screams in an intense climax shaking the ground. His heat vision shot in the air and through the sky.
“Wow that’s a gusher”
She cupped her breast showing the cum dripping down her soft tits. She started drinking it like a bowl of milk.
“Does that cum really shoot as fast as a bullet” She Hulk Said
“If I don’t hold back yes”
She Hulk smiled wickedly. She went behind him and started stroking his cock. She pointed toward a mountain and slipped and finger in her ass. His cock shot out cum. shooting holes into the wall. She started spelling a word with every shot into a mountain, as his cum drilled through miles of rock.
“Mmmmmm that looks good” She Hulk Said
On the Mountain said the word
“She Hulk’s Pussy the best”
“Classy” Superman smirked
“Classy my middle name” She said wiping some cum from her mouth
“Think where going to have a beautiful friendship”
“What next”
Superman listen
“Think Luthor attacking the city again”
“Let’s kick his his ass…and then fuck his girlfriend Mercy right in front of him” She Hulk Said
“Mm love the way you think” Superman Said
The both flew in the air
The end

For commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-lilguy31.php