News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bethany Solicits Business

• 5 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Bethany Solicits Business
« on: June 06, 2013, 10:12:45 AM »

“It is unGodly, God does not want people exploited” Surprised, I looked at the speaker, a young mother- perhaps early 30s cradling a baby in her arms. She continued, “ He does not want people to be in large soulless enterprises God's economy is one in which Every man will sit under his own vine and under his own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid, for the LORD Almighty has spoken. Micah 4 4. An economy fulfilled under Kings David and Solomon whenSo Judah and Israel lived in safety, every man under his vine and his fig tree, from Dan even to Beersheba, all the days of Solomon.1 Kings 4:25”

I looked again, this attractive well dressed woman- her clothes showed that simplicity that meant expense and perhaps hand tailoring, didn't even look up the Bible references, she reeled them off. “God expects His people to restore the land to earlier occupiers- that is we only lease the land -you read that in Leviticus 25 where you'll find the idea of the year of Jubilees). He expects us to look after the land. Then they let it fallow 1 year in 7 these days with crop rotation. These days we can do better - putting down subter. clover after ploughing in potash -remember that can be made naturally from charcoal is a better way.

"God's economy is one of the small businessmen - the Apostles were that you will recall that John and James left their father and their boats and the hired hands to follow Jesus.”

I turned to Kelly “I didn't expect to have an economics sermon at your work party.”

“That's Kate Baldwin, very clever, but as Margot Asquith said of F E Smith,“Sometimes her brains go to her head”. She has this real thing about the present economic system being wrong. “

“You can say that again.” And today, having got to know her better, I'd probably say Kate Baldwin was right, if she'd been in Congress instead of being a design and innovation  manager for some manufacturing company that Kelly's marketing firm contracted to, we may have avoided the Great Recession. But back then I wasn't really that interested. “Come let me get you a drink.” We made our way over to the bar.

“Peter, I'd like you to meet Henry McKenna, my boss. Henry this is Peter Balfour”

We said our hellos and chatted for a few moments. Kelly pecked me on the cheek, “Hon, I have to see some people. Show the flag... you know the sort of thing. I'll be back as soon as I can.” She squeezed my waist one more time before unwrapping her arm from me and, with another kiss, walking off, leaving me alone with Henry. Kelly had briefed me well before the garden party: Henry and I had a shared interest in European history, so we were soon talking about the effect the Abdication Crisis may have had on the Anschluss and the Munich crisis- how it had destabilised the British government and gravely weakened Winston Churchill's position.

As if from nowhere, certainly I'd not seen her before, a beautiful tall black-haired woman- she must have been 5'9" - appeared. “Hello Henry” she said, leaning forward to kiss him. He started back, embarrassed and I realized there was a smudge of lipstick on his lips.

“Hello Bethany,” Henry seemed to blush slightly; in leaning forward Bethany was showing off her cleavage. And it was impressive, I'd guess she weighed about 150 pounds, a good deal of that would have been in her 38DD rack. Her other measurements -28 38, were equally impressive. I stepped back, Bethany had black hair and most unusual almost black eyes, a pale skin suggested she didn't go for outdoors sports or that perhaps she was easily burnt. Her manner was cocksure and extraverted; she acted as if she had some control over Henry."She's shagging the boss, sure as eggs," I thought. "She seems like the type: bumptious, pushy and ambitious."

She was wearing 4 inch heels, an emerald green, very tight, low cut sheath of a dress- I couldn't help thinking she must have had help to put it on. A couple of gold chains and a pendant round her neck completed the picture.

“Bethany Beaverbrook, meet Peter Balfour.”

Bethany smiled, “Oh yes I saw you with Kelly Haldane earlier. She's a good account manager. She has some decent ideas. I think you'll like what our company can do. Let me get you a drink.” She steered me away from Henry, talking incessantly about the company, the marketing programmes she had worked on. To hear her talk one would think the company all but revolved around her, for it seemed it was her ideas that inspired the company's successes. Still she was young, not even 24,”Perhaps,  I thought, “”she's a recent recruit, perhaps she’s simply a bit nervous, she's talking so much to calm herself.”Some of my friends were like that.

"What's your business?"

I told her.

“I'm sure I could design a marketing scheme for that.”

I wondered whether she had mistaken me for a client of Kelly's and if so was  shemaking a none too subtle attempt to steal! I looked at her; if that was so then Bethany was on the make; -  young and sexy and mindlessly ambitious. I decided I might as well have a bit of fun with her. What Kelly would make of it when she came back suddenly made my cock throb with anticipation.

"Really!" I said as if awestruck "That would be...like...amazing."

Bethany beamed happily.

“Come, let’s sit down. These heels! “She led me to a table, putting her drink and hand bag down she sat down next to me. She kicked off her heels and rubbed her shapely calves. She went on, talking about proposals, schemes and concepts.

I brought her another drink. She went on for a few moments more then she lent forward, stretching her long arms out, giving me an eyeful of her cleavage. I smiled.

She fixed me with big doe eyes and said: "If you don't mind me saying it..."

"Too bad if I do!" I thought to myself.

"...you're very young to be in the position you're in."

I hadn't actually told her what that was, she was making an assumption.

Bethany ploughed on "Most of the clients I have to deal with are like..." giggles ..."old fossils. Working with you would be just so much fun."

More giggles.

Bethany reached for her drink and brushed her shoulder against me. She looked up and stared into my eyes, moving her full lips from an engaging smile to a suggestive pout. I smiled. I got a whiff of her perfume. Strong and sexy - very overt compared to the more subtle scent Kelly preferred. She leant forward again, turning to face me and giving me an even better view of her impressive rack. She brushed against me again; her hand brushed, then held, mine.

"What has Kelly proposed?”

I looked puzzled, "Err, what you mean? I'm sure she has a boyfriend?" I was taking a leaf from the way Kelly played Peccavi; yes, I hearkened back to my earlier thought, I was going to have some fun.

She giggled, her face rippling with laughter, "Oh I didn't mean that sort of proposal" She dropped her voice, "You'd not get to first base with Kelly, rumour round the office has it she’s' a dyke." Bethany squeezed my hand. "No what I meant was what marketing proposals has she come up with."

"Well..." I had no answer, I realised that I should have thought out this play better. Still there was no way I was going to spoil my fun and tell Bethany Kelly was my girlfriend. I’d let her find out the hard way; Kelly would love to put the bumptious Bethany where Kelly and I knew she belonged- begging for mercy at Kelly’s feet; and I had every confidence that my girl would do it too. As for Kelly being the office dyke, so what if she swung both ways. That wasn’t exactly news to me anyway. But again I wasn’t about to tell Bethany any of that. I fished for some marketing idea I could say Kelly had suggested.

I was relieved when Bethany giggled "Ah, yes well she's not that quick. She doesn't come up with solutions very fast. Yes, when she does, they are good ones, but what most clients want these days are real time solutions delivered fast.” Bethany’s foot stroke my trouser leg; the minx was using every feminine charm she could to make her play. “ Kelly for all that she's not that old- why she'd hardly be ten years older than me- isn't up to the fast paced world. She'd be better in some strategic planning role."

I nodded, smiled and squeezed Bethany's hand. I wasn’t going to tell the minx that she’d  added half a decade onto Kelly’s age

She shifted and her leg thrust hard against mine as she swooped and kissed me on the lips, flicking her tongue aggressively into my mouth. She quickly withdrew and standing up said in a low voice "Let's go for a walk."

Barefoot now she led me behind a stand of trees. When we were out of sight she turned and kissed me.

She ran her hands up my back, pulling my head down and kissed me again, her tongue flicking my lips. Still holding my head down -though with her height there was no real need, she ran her other hand down my back and cupped my butt pulling me yet closer, her big breasts pressed against my chest.

I opened my mouth, her tongue fenced with mine for a full minute till she broke the kiss. She smiled, her eyes flashing. "I am going to so enjoy working with you. When can we meet? Monday perhaps?”

"That sounds good, I'm looking forward to whatever you offer.” To make sure she got the double entrendre I kissed her hard, my tongue engaging hers, my arms squeezing her butt. She sank into my kiss.

"What the heck is going on here?" We both turned to see Kelly striding towards us. Instinctively we released each other and turned to face Kelly.

"Please don't take that tone with me Miss Haldane!" I said sharply and Kelly stopped in her tracks. I continued quickly "Bethany has just been putting some marketing ideas to me that I must say I find very interesting. In fact what she has offered me makes me think you might have been falling down on the job a bit recently, taking the account for granted. Bethany might be just the girl to blow away a few cobwebs!"

I caught Bethany's gleam of triumph out of the corner of my eye and had a struggle not to burst out laughing.

Kelly hung her head. "Mr Balfour," she whimpered brokenly, "I'm sorry if my performance hasn't lived up to your expectations recently but I'd like an opportunity to put my case to you personally to retain your account."  My girl knew exactly what I was up to.

I pulled a face and looked doubtful "Well, I suppose you have rendered good service in the past Miss Haldane but I'm thinking maybe it's time to move on with some fresh blood."

Kelly clapped a hand dramatically to her mouth "Oh no Mr Balfour you couldn't..."

Bethany stepped forward and interposed, going eyeball to eyeball with Kelly, She said, a trifle pompously for one so young, "Kelly, you just have to respect the client's decision. Now please try to be professional about it and stop bothering Mr Balfour."

Kelly said "Professional? That’s rich coming from you! What did she do Peter, offer to spread her legs for you? She's just the office slut; she'll do that for anyone..."

Bethany swung a slap at Kelly's face. Kelly blocked the slap and stepping forward gripped the front of Bethany's dress and ripped it down. My cock throbbed with pleasure as once again my wonderful, feisty, athletic girlfriend confronted a voluptuous rival. As I drank in Bethany's ample curves I couldn't help comparing her to Peccavi . I groaned at the memory of that wanton, animal slut's defeat, humiliation and destruction at Kelly's hands. And I remembered how I had expected her to break Kelly.

Yes Kelly was right I still lusted for that brunette slut Peccavi and just then I fantasised over her fighting Bethany. Who would win? Yes I didn't know Peccavi at all, she was an enigma, but who cared, she was a hot slut whom my Kelly had destroyed. I didn't know Bethany either but she was more of an open book. Yes she was on the make alright, her eye open for the main chance. But I didn’t need to fantasise about Kelly and Bethany, they were going hard at it.

Bethany swung her hands up, both slapped at Kelly’s face, this time they hit hard. "How dare you, you old hag!"

Kelly winced, with her hands still ripping Bethany's dress she wasn't able to defend and Bethany made the most of it, slapping again at Kelly's face then back slapping over Kelly's ears

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and snapped my first picture- Bethany, her ripped dress exposing her breasts- still clad in the lacy black bra, slapping at Kelly.

Kelly staggered, momentarily disorientated, her hands dropped from Bethany's dress now ripped down to her navel. Bethany clapped her hands on Kelly's shoulders and pushed hard. Kelly, encumbered by her heels stumbled back. Bethany flashed a quick smile at me. “This old hag is past it!” She pushed again, trying to knock Kelly down.

"Old hag!" I chuckled "She's only 28!" It made me wonder whether Bethany was even younger than I'd thought. Certainly she was a fine, strapping specimen of young womanhood, carrying just that little bit of extra weight that made her delectably voluptuous. Kelly was leaner, taut, perfectly toned and athletic. By contrast, something about Bethany said 'indulgence' rather than 'exercise'. But she was so young! And her ample curves looked hot to me now, locked in combat with my wayward girlfriend!

Kelly swung her knee up. “You bitch” Bethany hissed, back peddling “you, you tried to hit my pussy!” I smiled; Kelly had lost none of her ruthlessness. She kicked her heels off. That moment had let Bethany regroup; she strode forward, her hands up, ready to punch. Kelly countered defensively, then gasped as Bethany's knee swung up, striking Kelly's thigh. Kelly stepped back, then aimed a low right hand punch at Bethany's belly. Bethany pivoted, but Kelly's left fist struck her kidney region. Bethany's elbow slashed at Kelly's breasts. Kelly stepped back, avoiding the full force but still gasped at the blow. She closed on the raven haired younger woman, her hands reaching to grapple. Seizing Bethany by the sides she shoved, trying to force her down. Bethany retreated, her hands shoving Kelly's away. Bethany swept forward. At the last moment Kelly sidestepped and flung her arm up parallel with her shoulder. Bethany tried to avoid the clothesline, too late, her throat struck Kelly's outstretched arm.

A perfect scene for my second picture.

Bethany recoiled gasping; her hands up to defend. Kelly struck hard, her small hard fists pounding into the dark haired beauty's belly. Bethany stumbled, her hands dropping. She moved back swiftly, more quickly than Kelly, slowed by Bethany's earlier thigh blow, could follow. Bethany gained a few seconds to recover. She awaited Kelly's move, a swift jab with her right. Bethany avoided it. The two women circled trying to get an advantage, trading punches, blocking each other's attacks. For a long minute neither seemed to take the initiative, the fight seemed stalled, not because Bethany and Kelly were tired but because neither seemed to break through. Bethany took the chance to regroup, she resumed her attack.

Bethany closed on Kelly, crouching down she surged forward her hands outstretched, she grabbed Kelly's thighs, her shoulder struck Kelly's side and she brought Kelly down her back on the grass. I snapped away happily. Bethany tried to straddle Kelly, but my girl was too quick, rolling to her side. Bethany lost her balance, the two girls scrambled to their knees.

Bethany lunged, her hands again outstretched, she wrapped her left arm around Kelly's neck, pulling Kelly's head into a close headlock. Kelly pushed hard and leaning into Bethany using leverage she freed her head. She shoved a little more and Bethany, still on her knees, almost fell. Kelly ducked her head low, shoving it into Bethany's belly. Bethany groaned, toppled over and rolled away.

The two girls got to their feet; again they circled for a moment, trading punches. Bethany's slightly longer reach and her weight advantage seemed be telling. Kelly was hit more times than she hit, and Bethany's blows had more force. Kelly went low, slamming her shoulder into Bethany's body, repaying Bethany with interest for her attack a few moments before. Kelly's arms tightened around Bethany's waist. She dropped to her knee and rolled dragging Bethany over. Kelly kept rolling till Bethany was on her back with one of Kelly's legs beneath her. Kelly snaked the other leg over and tried to lock it in place around Bethany's belly. She didn't succeed at first, but she squeezed hard, forcing air from the dark haired girl's lungs. Bethany tried to roll, to squirm, but all she did was allow Kelly to lock her feet and apply more pressure. The scissors made another great picture. I kept snapping away.

Bethany hissed "No you won't, you old witch! I'll never lose to you!" She hammered her fists into Kelly's chest, she twisted, she squirmed, she swung her head forward in an attempt to head butt Kelly's face. Kelly avoided it but her grip weakened, Bethany squirmed free and avoided Kelly's attempt to catch her in a headlock. She scrambled away.

Kelly followed her, as Bethany tried to get to her feet; Kelly launched herself into a tackle, flinging her hands round the younger woman's thighs, bringing her down hard. For a second Bethany lay there, I thought she was winded, Kelly scrabbled forward on her knees, trying to pin her fallen enemy. She almost succeeded, Bethany rolling free at the last moment. Kelly slammed her knee into Bethany's tummy as Bethany rolled. Bethany groaned. She stood. Her emerald dress was all but torn in two, exposing her magnificent breasts and a flat –but red and scratched – tummy. It made a wonderful photo.

Astonishingly Bethany attacked, leaping into the air and kicking high. Her foot struck Kelly's chest, I think my girl was too startled to step aside to avoid the kick. I was lucky to get the picture just as Bethany's foot struck Kelly. It flung her backwards, her arms windmilling. Before she had recovered her balance, Bethany slammed into her, knocking her down. Kelly groaned, "Oh no.”

I thought "Kelly had her wrapped up but maybe this young hellcat will take her." My pleasant reverie of the full figured Bethany submitting to the slender Kelly was rudely interrupted by the realisation that if Kelly lost she might not thank me for setting the fight up by flirting with Bethany. "Oh shit! I might be in Kelly’s crosshairs".

Bethany was onto her, straddling her, trying to pin her down. Time for another picture. Kelly swung her legs up; her knees pounded the younger girl's back. And another great photo. Kelly punched at Bethany's face- just as I had seen her pound Peccavi, and just as the brunette couldn’t take it on the beach so Bethany couldn't take it on the grass. Kelly bridged, her feet firmly planted in the grass, she pushed up, still punching at Bethany's body. She forced Bethany off. She rolled, she stood.

Bethany was slower, she was running on empty. She was puffing, her breasts and tummy heaved. Before Bethany was fully on her feet, Kelly strode forward locking a side headlock. She squeezed, she pushed, but just as it seemed she was about to toss Bethany to the ground, Bethany stamped hard on Kelly's foot. Kelly squealed, she let go, backing up shaking her foot.

Bethany attacked once more, trying to tackle Kelly, She failed; Kelly read her move and Bethany fell forward, landing on all fours I was lucky to get two more pictures, one of Bethany's charge, one of her fall. .She got up, but that attack had been Bethany's last roll of the dice, she stood panting. Kelly closed, she kicked hard, the kick hit Bethany's tummy, Bethany doubled up, gasping. Kelly seized her long black hair, pulled her upright and slammed her knee into Bethany's shattered tummy. Bethany groaned; Kelly repeated her move, and I repeated my photo taking. Bethany's knees gave way, all that held her upright was Kelly's grip on her hair. Remorseless Kelly slammed her knee into Bethany's tummy a third time then let her fall.

Bethany lay crumpled on the grass. Bending over Kelly rolled her onto her back. She stood up and stomped her foot into Bethany’s belly. Again I took a picture, Kelly was ruthless, relentless; more so than when she stomped on Peccavi's belly; then Peccavi was still fighting; now it was clear Bethany was defeated. Kelly was making a point- those who fight her pay the price. She straddled Bethany, smacking her face hard, repeatedly. “Give you slut. Give!”

Bethany croaked her surrender.

Kelly stood. She posed with her foot on Bethany's stomach. I took my last photo for a while. “Peter go and get this slut something to wear, something to make her decent- well as decent as this slut will ever be. “ She bent down; she ripped at Bethany's bra.

“What are you doing, please, I gave?” Bethany was abject.

Kelly seized Bethany’s bra, “For my trophy case.” She turned, she winked and blew a kiss, Bethany would have seen neither. I knew Kelly wanted me to continue to play Bethany. I hurried off, borrowed a towel and came back, wrapped it round Bethany.

“Where is Kelly?” I asked.

Bethany laid her head on my shoulder and let the tears flow. “She left; she said I was just a slut, that if I ever challenged her again she would destroy me. I didn't challenge her; I wanted to get your marketing contract. She didn't have it. “

Ï slid my arm round her, saying, “It’s ok, she’s gone, she won’t hassle you now.” I soothed her. She stopped crying. I wasn’t sure how many of those tears were genuine, how many were forced, there was probably a mixture. Yes, I was sure she was playing for all she could get. “Come, Bethany, your evening’s ruined, let me take you home.” She tottered, I held her and leaning on my arm she walked over to where she had left her shoes and bag. I picked them up. I walked her to my car. All the time she leant on me, she stumbled a few times, each time I caught her.

“You’re shamming, you’re a scheming minx “I thought as she lurched and I had to grab her, to stop her falling and as I did she pressed her breasts into me. She wasn’t that broken that she couldn’t walk. I played along with her, helping her into the car, with some “unavoidable’ fondling. “You shouldn’t be alone right now, will there be anyone at your place when we get there?"

“No I’m alone, I live by myself”

“Yes you would say that, even if you had a boyfriend, you’d have made sure he was away if you planned to pick up someone at the work party” I thought. ”And you did plan to, you minx”

I pulled up in the forecourt of her apartment block “There’s no way you should be in an empty apartment. Bethany I want you to have a shower, clean yourself up and I’ll take you out for coffee. None of this ‘come up for coffee’ nonsense; you’re too shaken for that.”

She smiled “You’re such a sweet man. Give me ten minutes. “Of course it was longer than that, it always is. But I used the time to send all the pics to Kelly. I texted her, 'nother victory 4 u.more pics l8r."

Bethany came back her hair done, her cuts, bruises and scratches hidden by a tight fitting white turtle neck long sleeved top and a tight navy skirt. The top was so tight, and so white I could see her lacy black bra underneath. The skirt was so tight I could see the outline of her panties. Her breasts jiggled as she walked. I found a coffee shop and bought her a strong espresso.

“You were unlucky today; you crossed a real alpha female. Kelly is a domineering bitch; she is so competitive, even when there is no competition-yes” I waved my hand, “I know her, just a bit. Well enough to know what she is like. And of course you are competition for her. You are- if you don’t mind me saying so- a very attractive, not to say sexy woman.”

Bethany half smiled “But I look such a mess, she worked me over so bad!”

I smiled inwardly. “You're too obvious babe.” I picked up her hand “You are a very, very attractive woman, even more so after you fought her. She would think of you as competition because you are so stunning but probably what she really finds threatening is that you are so much younger than her. She probably feels like an old hag around you. She's probably been out to get you for a long time and today was her chance. I was only a pretext.” I squeezed her hand. She lent forward, I kissed her deeply.

She pressed her leg against me. "Peter, did you take photos of the fight, I thought I saw your cell out. I mean I am not sure; I had -well- other things to worry about. But were you"?"

"You perceptive lil minx."I kissed her, I slapped her butt playfully.“Darling of course I took photos, it was so hot, yes even when she trashed you, heck I’m a red blooded man, you are so sexy, even when she's got her foot on your belly. You are so hot. “

“I lost” Bethany pouted, “No one likes losers.”

“You are as competitive as Kelly is ”I thought, “the difference is Kelly has got what it takes; the strength, the fighting speed and skill and the inner ruthlessness that cuts a true alpha from the rest of the pack. Whereas you?” I shook my head. Aloud I said, “She was so aggressive, she was relentless. She had to win; all that posing at the end was just to rub it in. That you are nothing to her, just another bitch for her trophy case. I am sure she really does have one." I almost felt bad about playing Bethany. Almost. I continued “I thought it was terrible the way she attacked you and I really admired you for the way you stood your ground and defended yourself. In fact I thought you would have beaten her if she hadn't fought so dirty.” I looked at my watch, “It's later than I thought, I should buy you dinner. Where would you like to go?”

She suggested a bar where there was a jazz band, we went there, we ate, we listened to the jazz for a while, my arm round Bethany, she snuggled in. I asked her about her prior fights. The minx denied any real history, who did she think she was fooling? No beginner fought as skilfully as she had. I asked her about her past, she presented as all but too good to be true; again who did she think she was fooling? She talked about her career, saying she wanted to get to the top; that I did believe. She went to the bathroom; while she was gone I gave up the bench we had been sitting on to another couple. When she came back I offered her a chair, but she smiled and sat in my lap. “I hope you don't mind Peter.”

“Too bad if I did, ” I thought but openly said, “Of course not, I don’t have a sex goddess in my lap too often” I kissed her. She giggled then gave me a lap dance, wriggling, twisting, in time with the music. She kissed me several times. Then Bethany got serious, her rhythm shifted, she was really simulating sex, bouncing her ass against me. I pushed back against her with every little bounce. She told me how successful her marketing proposals had been for other companies. I thought, "Is she really still thinking about this or does she just want a fuck now?"

After about ten minutes of stimulated sex I was as horny as hell. I whispered, "I’d better take you home sweetie."

She kissed me deeply as we stepped inside. Again I told her, "You are still younger & sexier than that scrawny bitch, you were much sexier in the fight and I'm sure next time the result will be different."

She smiled. "It will" she cooed "I'm not finished with that old hag!" she said, her hands undoing my belt. "Please help me with the top, I can't bend my arm." she gasped.

"Although she had put it on alright on her own!" I thought to myself. I pulled her top off. “Indeed I can hardly wait for your rematch" I smiled, hoping to stoke the fire!

She knelt, "Nor can I." she gasped as her mouth engulfed my shaft.

She was more enthusiastic than skilful. I stopped her before she went too far and removed her skirt, which fell easily to the ground, paused to admire her stunning milky white assets barely held in check by her lacy black bra and removed her black thong with my teeth. She lay down eagerly; I decided to give her a shock by devouring her pussy. Her pussy hair was black and thick and her young pussy was sweet to the taste. She came loudly and often as I kept licking. She was gushing cum, moaning, panting, twisting. When I stopped she gasped "It's never been like this before!" and then I boned her. Her eyes widened and she seemed in shock as I brought her to climax after climax "I've never had more than one before." was her wondering comment delivered in a series of tortuous gasps. I savoured the feeling of her lush sweaty body underneath me until finally it was time to shoot my load. I ate her again till she begged me to stop. I stood up, she lay outstretched her legs wide, her eyes glassy, her ample young breasts heaving as she sucked air into her lungs. She was spent. I snapped a few more pics for Kelly.

I kissed Bethany, "You were great, and not just the sex, you were a great fighter, I am sure you'll beat Kelly next time. Especially as you tell me you're only a beginner. I am sure I will be seeing you again - we have a lot of stuff to talk about. Not least a marketing plan.”

"Yes?" Kelly's tone and facial expression was mock severe as she looked up from the sofa "Did you do her, babe?"

"Yes, Darling, but only in the common cause!" I replied deadpan.

"And what common cause is that, Darling?" asked Kelly querulously, cocking an eyebrow exquisitely.

"Delivering her to you for a rematch, Darling. That is what you want, isn't it?" I replied evenly.

Kelly burst out laughing. "Oh, you clever boy! Did you succeed, do you think?"

I knelt before her and reached for the waistband of her silk kimono, untying it and folding back her robe to reveal her perfect body naked underneath "How could I ever fail you?" I replied as I lowered my mouth to her sweet pussy.

This is the sixth chapter in the Kelly series (there will be a small prize for someone who can give me a better title than the Kelly Series) My thanks again to my editors, to Judy, Kyle, PJS (who wrote most of this story and deserves the credit for whatever is good in it) and to all who encourage me with their messages and comments.
The preceding chapters  are
Deserved Cummupance
Enigmatic Kelly
A Guys' night out
An Unusual Path to Married Bliss
The Garden Party
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Bethany Solicits Business
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 12:40:56 PM »
Wow, another win for Kelly! Great build-up & sexily described action! Enjoyed reading it!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:15:08 PM »
Bethany reached for her drink and brushed her shoulder against me. She looked up and stared into my eyes, moving her full lips from an engaging smile to a suggestive pout. I smiled. I got a whiff of her perfume. Strong and sexy - very overt compared to the more subtle scent Kelly preferred. She leant forward again, turning to face me and giving me an even better view of her impressive rack. She brushed against me again; her hand brushed, then held, mine.

Jenn, the above quote is indicative of your skill in describing the sensuality of a woman....one who is ready to pounce even before anything overt has happened.

But you also crossed me up again as to whom would be the victor in this fight. The way you set it up, I figured Kelly (the "old hag") would be taking a beating. Instead, Bethany went down quicker than I thought she would.....and that proved to be the perfect result, especially in view of subsequent events with her guy.

Superb job, as always, Jenn. You really crafted this one well.

Marie

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 04:18:34 PM »
:D

Another great one!  Jenn, you have become a master at developing characters who we can not only relate to, but we come to either care about, or intently dislike.  I am loving the Kelly series!  I can't wait til the next chapter!

:-*

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 01:37:34 AM »
You did it again, Miss Jenn! No surprise there, I always expect a great story from you 'n you always come through! Loved the characters, wild action 'n unexpected plot twists. Steamy ending too!  ;)

Awesome as always!!!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »
This was a good read. I got to read it while I was on vacation and I need to read the entire series in order. Glad to see you still doing well and writing well, Jenn.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."