News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 166 Replies

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
Re: Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2021, 01:35:42 AM »
Funny

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2021, 02:00:37 AM »
Regret challenging you Leeann?  Are you kinding me?  This is what I was hoping for and we're just beginning !!

I finally manage to escape from Leeann's clutches and she immediatly goes for my pussy inserting a couple of fingers in me trying to bring me to a climax. "OHHH you slut...you want my pussy uh?  I shove her away and immediatly mount her pressing my moist pussy on her face  "YOU WANNA TASTE MY PUSSY BITCH!"  I grab her by the hair and shove her between my thighs "TASTE IT" !!!!...YOU LIKE IT DON"T YOU LEEANN....,,,,HUMMMMMM,,,,you are good at this...you must have done it many times before" !!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2021, 02:20:28 AM »

As CAROLANN pushed me off off her. I say to her good bitch you have some fight left. Then she grabs my hair  telling me to eat her worn out pussy. BITCH YOU BETTER GET YOUR PUSSY AWAY FROM MY FACE I YELL.  No i am not going to eat your pussy.  Admit it you really want my pussy in your face  as i start to twisted and move my face away from your pussy ohhhhhhh

I grab your legs by the ankles with both hands and bring them forward  so you slip off balance off me then i roll you up in a cradle  spreading your legs and again started to fingerings your cxnt  this time putting a finger in your dearie . Bitch you are going to payed for putting you cxnt in my face.  Breathing heavy trying to catch my breath
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2021, 03:09:17 AM »
No matter what Leeann says I know she enjoyed tasting my pussy. Don't let her fool you !  She slides out from underneath me and again she attacks my pussy with her fingers. I hear  her breathing heavy which means she's turned on or beginning to tire..or both. She's totally concentrating on my pussy and I wait for my chance to counter her attack. When she least expects it I roll her over on her back and capture her in a gravevine...spreading her legs wide open and I inser TWO fingers in her. I hear her howl ..."OHHH YESSSS BABY...THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING"  My mouth pressed against her right ear I begin to lick it while taunting her. Her pussy is now drenched and she begins to shake uncontrolably  "COME ON LEEANN....CUM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ON FCF !!!

BellaLux

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2021, 03:10:56 AM »
You have her right where you want her, Leeann. Keep it up! (How’s your idol doing now, Megan?)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 03:12:37 AM by BellaLux »

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2021, 03:22:41 AM »
I would go with Carol on this
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2021, 03:41:09 AM »
You have her right where you want her, Leeann. Keep it up! (How’s your idol doing now, Megan?)

Look at you, back at the match where Carolann is in control fingering Leeann and then back at you ‘looks like she is winning Bella. Thanks for asking’

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2021, 04:08:00 AM »
Poor Carolann why not admit to freecatfight members that you are the one that wants to eat my pussy.  As keep attacking your pussy with my fingers  hmmmm carolann i am starting to feel you juices flowing.  You know you are loseing all self control as i hear you gasping for air.
Ohhh as tou roll me on my back and put me  in a grapevine i start  push my cxnt upward into your  soak pussy. And laugh Honey you made a big mistake going cxnt to cxnt with me. JUST CUM SO EVERYONE CAN SEE AND GET YOUR HUMILIATION OVER With.

YES, SWEETIE THIS IS FAR FROM OVER.  As i feel your body start tremble from exhaustion. I reverse the grapevine catching you being over confident as i spread your legs wide apart hmmmmm is that you moaning in pleasure carolann. just cum forever one as your body is shaking
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 04:12:36 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2021, 04:33:12 AM »
Hump her Leeann hump her pussy and run those fingers on her and in her kiss on her while you do
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2021, 06:01:30 AM »
Leeann and I are two warriors and neither one of us want to give up control. So far each of us have had our moments.  We are both masters of escaping holds. Our bodies are soak from persperation and oil. Our bodies are slippery which makes it almost impossible to keep the control. Leeann get me on my back grapevining my legs while pushing her pussy against mine. I begin tribbing her and  manage to roll her over...now I'm on top !!  IT'S MY TURN!   Leeann's clit can't hide her excitement...it is ready to explode !!!   
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:02:51 AM by Carolann »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2021, 09:02:20 PM »

Carolann is a strong will fighter. I know I would have to match her stubbornness to defeat her neither of us is going to completely dominate the other as we both are taking turns pinning the other.

Our bodies are soaked in sweat and oil as we both are having a hard time keeping the other under control.

Again carolann takes advantage of the my body being  slippery.  But not before Imy pussy starts to dominate her pussy as i see her face showing signs she is starting to lose control over her juices.  But the carolann  rolls me over on my back and start to trib my pussy with hers i thrust my cxnt upward into her pussy  a so bitch I guess I am going to have to teach how to pussy fight if this is the best you have.

Yes bitch now it your turn but not for long as i grab carolann hair  and use her hair to roll her over on her back.  THIS IS WERE YOU BELONG SWEETIE  UNDERNEATH ME WHO IS THE BETTER WOMAN. Pinning you under me as my tits pancake your tits against your body  as i move my hips up and down slamming into your cxnt as i feel your juices coming out of your worn out cxnt.         

BellaLux

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2021, 09:53:07 PM »

Look at you, back at the match where Carolann is in control fingering Leeann and then back at you ‘looks like she is winning Bella. Thanks for asking’
Taps Megan on the shoulder. “Are you watching the same fight as I am?” It looks to me like your idol is on the bottom getting owned. “You had better be careful, Megan, or you could find yourself in the same position.”
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:57:59 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2021, 10:06:31 PM »
Carolann is getting completely humiliated. Go Leann keep dominating this old fat ass!

BellaLux

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2021, 12:42:58 AM »
You’re so right, Fightspectator. I wonder what fight Megan is watching, it surely can’t be this one.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2021, 12:57:04 AM »
Leeann and I are two veterans and we have wrestled against the best. Neither of us is intimidated. I know Leeann will do her  best and she knows I will as well. We each take turns trying to make the other cum but we both know all the tricks and are able to block out our emotions. We both look at each other and without a word we face each other and we both know what the other is thinking. It is a challenge few women know and are willing to accept.  It is time for our pussies to battle it out !!!!