News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 166 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2021, 01:08:48 AM »
Thank you everyone for supporting Leeann and I. I takes "two" to put on a good show for the FCF members. Whoever you're pulling for please keep it cordial. There's no need for name calling.  If you're rootiong for Leeann great!  If you're rooting for me great

!Your votes and comments make it a delight for us to put on the BEST EVER poll on FCF !  Please let yours FCF friends know about our poll. Promote us !!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Carolann

PS Some of you sent me private comments stating I was afraid on posting a full frontal nude....well YOU ARE ALL WRONG !!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2021, 01:19:57 AM »
Way to go Carol show em you aren’t afraid. But watch Leeann she will work your pussy good
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2021, 01:30:26 AM »
I knew when i accept the challenge from CAROLANN. She would not be intimidated or be a easy fight. I have a great respect for her. We will both continue trying to break the other will to fight.  No backing down from either of us. We both will do anything to make the other fighter cum vigorously using every trick we both have.

Lol i was thinking the same thing about we have to challenge each other going cxnt to cxnt.  Was going to be my next post lol believe or not. I been wanting to post this picture from the beginning.
Carolann lets see who has the better pussy
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2021, 01:42:15 AM »

Yes Please keep the replies cordial and classy . No reason for personal attacks. Me and carolann are doing the wrestling but your comments and enthusiasm is also making the poll fun and entertaining for both of us. Remember freecatfight members this is your poll to  so tell your friends to visit and  give me a carolann the opinions on the poll.

Thank you all for participating in the poll. 

Have a great weekend and be safe.
Leeann54

P S I TOLD EVERYONE THAT PERSONAL MESSAGES ME THAT CAROLANN WOULD POST A NUDE PICTURE

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2021, 02:15:40 AM »
The tribbing intesifies between Leeann and I. Two veterans going at it and enjoying every moment of it. For now the wrestling is secondary as we are concentrating on making the other climax knowing once that is achieved the "cummer" will be at a severe disadvantage once the wrestling resumes.....

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2021, 02:23:31 AM »
You are definitely a contender Anne_Cougar...that is if you are ready to compete with Carolann and Leanne on their level.

Any more Ann(s) or Annes out there want to join in and make it an even four...LOL!

If a serious 4th fighter is found, I'll be there. 

I may join as the 4th fighter
Here you go, Leeann, you have an opinion.  ;)

If a serious 4th fighter is found....... lol then it will be three against me.......... because she will be jealous of my popularity in the poll section

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2021, 02:39:23 AM »
Your both fighting so well, so hot so sexy I just dare you to both trib harder messy self getting wet watching two milfs attack, there is always the sense to hold back and let the other woman cum first but who will get the advantage orgasm firstt might be weak for a bit but if the other woman is close the poor bitch has to fight on on the edge of orgasm, often to me that is harder than being forst to orgasm.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2021, 03:20:14 AM »
I start to move my hips slamming my pussy against carolann pussy in a a steady movement as both of our pussy are getting wetter .as i am trying to force her to cum first. As i keep trying not to orgasm myself.   We both now slamming our pussy together harder and faster i grab carolann leg to lift her leg up  so i can get the superior position as she is biting her lip
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 03:21:42 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2021, 05:53:20 AM »
Carol Ann Leanne cum on show us whose pussy can take the most pain and torture. Use your pussys to destroy the other.

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2021, 07:01:47 AM »
Come’on Carolann! Show her who is superior!!!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2021, 12:35:20 PM »
I start to move my hips slamming my pussy against carolann pussy in a a steady movement as both of our pussy are getting wetter .as i am trying to force her to cum first. As i keep trying not to orgasm myself.   We both now slamming our pussy together harder and faster i grab carolann leg to lift her leg up  so i can get the superior position as she is biting her lip
so so hot ::)

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2021, 03:07:29 PM »

Congratulations to the members of freecatfight for supporting this poll between me and Carolann  you all are making this poll one of best polls with 143 votes and 105 replies and views 1600 views

With 7 days left in the poll we might hit 200 votes and replies 150 views could be  3000. Me and carolann thank you so much for interested in the poll

Can not wait for me to show you my victory pose as carolann finally admits i am the better woman  lol

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: Carolann vs Leanne54 - My Updated Score Card
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2021, 07:07:38 PM »
Carolann has fought back hard in the Personal Pic fight and now scorecard in that category is about even and could go either way.  The Proxy Pic fight is about even with Leanne having a slight edge there, and Leanne is a head in Storytelling points, plus she has really been playing to the crowd to keep the fanbase amped up.  This has got to be one the greatest poll fights of all time ever her on FCF because you are not going to get a more personal touch than these two women have display in interest, participation and direct communication with their fans here, they have put all their fingers in the pie, pun intended  :) and from the looks of things maybe there will be a few toes as well...LOL.

For any detractors of either women here, both these ladies should take you to task by dragging you into the fray and both of them working you over with a chair, before resuming their ball, while the crowd goes wild as you are ejected from the spectacle.

Another huge thank you to both ladies for sharing and playing her for our entertainment...and to answer the question... Yes Ladies we are entertained, very, very, entertained.  Please Mams may we have more???????

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2021, 07:34:20 PM »

Hello.to all the freecatfight members

Carolann contacted me about all the freecatfight members wanting to see me and Carolann to wrestle each other in oil ultimate surrender wrestling match. I glad accept her challenge to show my appreciation to the freecatfight members who support both mine and carolann in our past poll match. This is going to be  a match body vs body, until there is no doubt who is the better woman.

I hope all the freecatfight members will posted and vote in the poll. And please tell all members from others section like the chat room and cyber section and all your friends to vote and participate in the poll  this is your poll too.

Good luck Carolann lets put on a great poll plus have some fun.

Lol the better woman Leeann54

I longed to see this match up!!! Leeann will pin Carol and force her to submit and admit that Leeann is the better. As always, I’d like to watch Leeann do more than just force Carol to submit… Speed

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2021, 07:37:01 PM »
I went with Leanne and can t wait for her to fuck Carolann with a strappy

I second that, Leanne will pound her so hard Carols bit tits will be flopping everywhere. Speed