News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jui vs Neha

• 0 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Jui vs Neha
« on: May 31, 2021, 10:37:07 PM »
As every year, for the organization of the local festival, the women of the neighborhood had found themselves to discuss and set up preparations. Everything had already been decided and the bulk of the work had already been done and so, the day before the party, only the last details have to be fixed.
For a number of reasons almost all women could not come for the last day of work and only two gave their availability.
So Jui and Neha, the two women who agreed to finish the work, are working in silence. The work to do is not much but in the party room you can breathe a strong climate of tension.
Jui and Neha, in fact, are certainly not friends, indeed they can not stand themselves.
Wives of two work colleagues met through their respective husbands and then there had also been all the meetings with the women in the neighborhood. In these meetings a lot of friendships were born but Jui and Neha did not like each other from the beginning and their relationship only worsened over time.
After a series of quarrels and discussions, the two women decided to ignore each other, even though they were dating the same people.
Even now that they are working in the empty building, they have not even said goodbye and are ignored working in silence.
Neha, who is asping the chairs around the tables, pauses for a moment to watch Jui trying to hang festoons of colored paper on the ceiling.
Jui, however, is rather struggling to do this job. In fact she's not very tall, only 5'0 feet, and she's struggling in balance on a ladder to put the decorations at the right height.
Neha looks at her amused.
"You must put them higher. If you can't leave it alone, I'll do it later," Neha says.
Jui doesn't even answer but is furious because she's giving her enemy the ability to criticize her.
"We could exchange jobs. I put the festoons and you fix the chairs", says Neha again.
Jui stops to think. The proposal makes sense, but she does not want to give her a victory.
"Anyway these chairs are pretty heavy to move, I don't know if you'd make it" continues Neha laughing.
Jui is furious now. Neha is actually taller than her being 5'4 feet and is very robust, Jui knows that she is not only fatter but is also much stronger, in the work she has proven to be stronger than any other woman in the group. Jui, however, can't stand Neha stressing her qualities to belittle her.
"You're too low to put the festoons on and too weak to move the chairs, in other words you're useless. Maybe you should just leave. I'm doing all the work," Neha says.
Jui can't take it anymore, quits her job and approaches Neha.
"Now you've fed me up! You think you're better than me? You're just fat!" says Jui in a harsh tone.
Neha faces her with her hands on her hips and a menacing look.
"Don't you like what I say? Why don't you try to make me stop? If you can!" replies Neha.
Jui trembles with anger and without thinking about it hits her rival in the face with a slap. It's not a very strong blow and Neha cashes it in without breaking down.
Neha, continuing to hold her hands on her hips, reacts calmly by pushing Jui with her large prominent belly.
Jui is caught off guard by this reaction and at first tries to resist the push but immediately realizes that she is not strong enough.
Neha smiles at her rival's futile attempts.
Jui then changes tactics and launches herself at Neha by hitting her with numerous not very coordinated slaps.
Neha responds the same way.
This ignites a confused and not very effective brawl. Neha's blows are more powerful, however, and Jui soon begins to feel pain and goes into difficulty.
Jui stops hitting and throws herself at Neha again and grabs her hair by pulling them hard.
Neha is caught off guard at first but reacts immediately by hitting Jui hard with powerful manatees on her back.
Jui gasped because of those blows and gave up her grip, fleeing backwards away from Neha.
The two women stand still staring at each other for a moment.
"We never put up with it. Now we could fix things once and for all," Neha says menacingly.
Jui's not answering. She's pretty worried. She already knew Neha is much stronger than her and has now had confirmation. She knows that in a fight against her she would lose and also the two women are alone in that otherwise empty building. If she was in trouble, no one could help her.
However, her thoughts are interrupted by a new attack by Neha that runs towards her and overwhelms her by knocking her to the ground.
Jui didn't expect such an attack and ends up on the ground badly.
Neha gives her no respite: first she hits her with a kick to the back and then rests a foot on her chest crushing her to the ground.
Jui can't react: Neha's blows took her breath away and now she's crushed and feels a lot of pain, it seems to her that her ribs are about to break under Neha's great weight.
Desperate Jui grabs Neha's leg and scratches her with all the strength she has left.
Neha squeals in pain and walks away.
Jui, however, remains lying on the ground sore and Neha approaches her and suddenly throws herself over her landing with her big butt on the body of her helpless rival.
The blow is terrible and Jui almost faints from the pain. Neha stands up and repeats the attack twice more.
Jui is now lying on the ground motionless, she can only complain subtly.
"Look at you are weak and pathetic! You made a big mistake challenging me!" says Neha laughing.
"Please stop now" can only answer Jui with a voice.
But Neha has another idea in mind. She approaches Jui lying motionless and sits on them.
This is the coup de grace for Jui's sore body that begins to cry subtly.
Neha, however, is unimpressed and begins to caress her face with feigned sweetness, then suddenly grabs Jui's dress and violently rips it off.
Jui is scared and tries to cover her breasts but Neha slaps her hard.
"Take those hands off, I want to see your ridiculous tits!" says Neha.
Neha also takes off her bra leaving Jui's little breasts bare.
Neha grabs Jui's nipples and begins to torture them by crushing them with her nails.
Jui squeals and tries unsuccessfully to push away the big hands of her torturer. There is no force in this attempt and in any case Neha grabs her hands and tightens both of Jui's wrists with one hand while with the other she continues to squeeze her nipples.
Jui complains but is completely powerless: she can't move crushed under Neha's body and her hands are locked in a very strong grip.
"Do you want to see real tits?" asks Neha.
That said, Neha also takes off her dress and bra. Neha's breasts are much larger.
Neha moves over Jui's thighs without getting up and grabs her helpless rival at the back of her neck.
Jui doesn't rebel and doesn't even do it when Neha lifts her up and presses her face between her huge tits.
"Here, look at them closely" laughs Neha.
Jui can no longer breathe, tries to wriggle out but cannot move, then begins to scratch Neha's bare belly.
Neha lets her go and so Jui stops scratching her and lets go backwards and resuming breathing with breath and fatigue.
"You've got a really bad habit of scratching me! What do you think if I did too?" asks Neha.
That said, Neha begins to scratch Jui's belly, who tries to defend herself but Neha easily pushes her hands away.
Neha, meanwhile, is approaching her rival's intimate parts with her fingers.
Horrified Jui realizes what's about to happen but can't do anything to avoid it.
Neha sticks two fingers inside Jui bending her back writhing.
Neha is quite brutal and moves her hard fingers trying to hurt her rival.
Sore Jui even tries to indulge Neha's movements to feel less pain but it's all useless: Neha using her nails and moving her fingers hard continues to torture her painfully.
After a few minutes, however, Neha decides to let her go free and gets up, Jui curls up on herself sore and deeply humiliated.
Neha still hits her with a small kick to the back but Jui is motionless and doesn't even feel like she's felt it.
Neha is going to say something but realizes that she has already hurt and humiliated enough and leaves leaving her rival alone.