News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LISA V CAROLANN. MUD WRESTLING

• 46 Replies

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Re: LISA V CAROLANN. MUD WRESTLING
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 09:19:06 PM »
wow!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:23:31 PM by blakkjac »

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 09:41:47 PM »
CAROLANN wins this one by smothering her rival with those gorgeous breasts! And then she can do the same to me! LOL...

Steve 

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 11:45:14 PM »
So far this is awesome, neck and neck at the moment and no sign of either showing dominance! Can't wait to see how this finishes.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 12:15:56 AM »
Well that first round was something wasn't it?  Lisa saw I was a little intimidated by the crowd and the mud and came right after me. She's definitely more aggressive in the mud.  All I did was try to stay away and not make a mistake. At the end of the round she did capture me in a good headlock/boob smother which I escaped - no damage done but I was glad to hear that bell ending round one !  Our initial cover-ups have been destroyed leaving us with bra/panties for round 2. I feel good about myself and come out aggressively in round two. Again neither one of us able to maintain control for too long. I did have Lisa in trouble at the end of the round but she was saved by the bell (see the pic).  "That's ok Mudvixen  it will be over real soon"   

Round 1  - Mudvixen

Round 2 -  carolann

Keep voting and please send your comments!

Carolann xxx

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 12:41:14 AM »
My vote goes to Lisa after a close battle she finally gets those heavy 38's over Carolanns face and puts her under

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 01:51:08 PM »
Two incredibly sexy mature women going at it in the mud. You have to love it. So hard to chose. But I will before the end of voting.

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 03:28:46 PM »
i clap my hands for this two hot rounds. andd the thirt round goes to carolann. go, get her! 8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 05:42:30 PM »
Looks like it the next round could go to Lisa, she's got a small lead developing.  Come on Lisa, nail her!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 07:45:27 PM »
as round 2 closes and the bell rings the referee steps in again to pull us apart but after doing so this time the ref gets out of the way quickly incase i push him on his butt in the mud again...grrrr....the crowd all chatter with each other discussing the rounds and what is going on....the hose once again comes out and 2 very willing volunteers hose us down, but as they are about to walk away after they are handed sponges to give us that little personal TLC rub down...then after being hosed down and cleaned off , ready for round 3, 2 buckets of mud are brought on and given to the 2 audience members , and they are told to pour the mud over us which they do, and the other crowd members go wild...wiping mud from our eyes the bell rings and myself and carolann come out quicker than before getting to grips with each other, the mud squelches between us both as the crowd here a splat and we both hit the mud pool floor hard..carolann gets on top for a while pulling me in a tight head lock , but i slap her behind hard a few times and we split apart again...both teasing each other, talking to each other we come together again, clasping our hands we continue to struggle...

keep voting folks...xxx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 12:38:25 AM »
At the end of round two I sense Lisa aka Mud Vixen is getting frustrated and she takes it out on the ref. Poor sportsmanship if you ask me!   I got her exactly where I want her.  I look at her and smile and adjust my top "yeah baby not so easy is it" (see attached pic). I have survived 2 rounds with the so called "mudvixen" and I'm feeling very good. The crowd is having fun and the 2 gentlemen who were luckily selected to "freshen us up" are very attentive to our needs.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 12:59:46 AM »
The action intensifies in the next round. The crowd senses some hatred between us and it's reaching the boiling point. Early on we attempt  pins, breasts smothers, breasts grabbing,  hairpulling, some slaps on derrieres,  even a couple of scissor holds.  The crowd is going absolutely wild! Neither one of us is able to impose their will on the other for very long. We cannot go on at this pace for long - who will show signs of fatigue first??

A few pics from that round are attached. 

Keep the votes and comments coming !!

MUAAAHHHHHH!

Offline fomanix

• hello everyone
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 04:30:30 AM »
A very epic match up and one which is very close and intense. A classic match up... be it both ladies are close in size and talent...it just gonna be a slippery turn that will win this match, and I see carolann winning by facesit...finishing off the covered blonde
Greg

Offline sam1

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 02:02:02 PM »
very exciting match, top ladies, two amazing tigresses, it will be closed fight but Carolann win win

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 07:38:56 PM »
as we both struggle in the mud i get a break, carolann is on her stomach in the mud and i quickly straddle her back, i pull her head back by her hair to large moans from the crowd, then i push carolanns face deep in to the mud before she wriggles free...gasping for breath, i turn her over on to her back, i pin her arms deep in the mud and attempt to pin her for the count of 10 from the ref, but after a count of 7 carolann manages to push me off her with her legs....

VOTE, VOTE , VOTE...

the poll will be closed on tuesday of next week, june 7th, a few days earlier as im away for a wee holiday on wednesday folks...xx
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:41:08 PM by mudvixen »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 09:57:33 PM »
dont get to close rork, you might get dragged into the mud by carolann...lol..