News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LISA V CAROLANN. MUD WRESTLING

• 46 Replies

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
Re: LISA V CAROLANN. MUD WRESTLING
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016, 10:28:35 PM »
wow two stunning ladies in the mud, cant decide yet, but will be making up my mind on this fight soon
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 05:12:09 AM »
I hear the crowd yelling LISA! LISA! LISA!   Having barely escaped Lisa's pin,  I felt her power, she had me immobilized in the middle of the mud pit. I used up a significant amount of energy struggling under her. Her mud covered breasts and hard nipples covering my mouth made it hard to breathe. I back away trying to gather myself - breathing heavy, bent over,,backing up (first pic).  Watching her carefully, she lunges at me trying to finish me off but I lower myself and flip her over - she lands hard in the mud pit. Sensing my opportunity, I'm on her in flash, flipping her over face first in the mud..pressing my body and massive breasts against her back,,grabbing her arms. I lean my mouth over next to her right ear " you submit"?

As Lisa stated   VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!!

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2016, 05:16:28 AM »
I forgot to include this picture in my initial post. This is how I flipped her over  :-)

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2016, 07:27:14 PM »
carolann gains the upper hand, straddling my back she pulls my arms back and whispers in my ear, do you give up, to which i reply no way bitch...she continues to pull my arms back, the crowd chant finish her off carolann, but while im on my front in the mud i start to kick back hitting carolann in the back...she starts to moan after a number of hard hits and lets go of my arms to grab my legs and i manage to wriggle free and roll her off me....sensing the end of that little bit of action the bell rings for the end of the round.....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2016, 07:34:46 PM »
both sitting in the corners for a short break the bell rings again and we both stand up and circle each other, the crowd start shouting again and they get louder with each round..a few seconds pass circling each other when i reach down and pick up the bottle of water i had been drinking in the corner  and i squirt it on carolann which really annoys her...as she comes at me she slips slightly and i grab her, getting her in a head lock, but she loses her footing so i release my head lock and carolann slips down in to the mud...she goes on to all 4s and i come up close behind her, grab her hair and try and force her down in to the mud to loud cheers..both of us breathing heavily, our ample chests heaving and swinging in the mud we grapple on...

A HUGE BIG THANKS AS ALWAYS FOLKS FOR ALL YOUR VOTES...PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME MUD FROM MY BODY IN A JAR..LOL.. XX

Offline Laura TETONA

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2016, 08:30:12 PM »
Carol will win this round

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2016, 10:14:12 PM »
feel free to challenge the winner jackrife  xx  at the moment its looking like carolann...im getting to old for this..lol..

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2016, 02:19:41 AM »
The end of the round saved Lisa from defeat. Eventhough she escaped my submission hold  it was very apparent she was severely affected from the physical struggle. Had the round lasted 1min longer she would have been the EX Mud Vixen. We both go to our corner and I lift my arms in the air - looking at Lisa (see pic). The next round begins furiously - Lisa sprays me with water which infuriates me. I reach down and grab a handful of mud and fling it at her  BITCH!!!   We lunge at each other - not taking the time to get down on our knees. An intense struggle begins, body vs body, power vs power until I lose my balance and fall. The crowd goes wild - we are now in the 2nd half of the match - the pace of the match is beginning taking its toll on us. We are both breathing heavily, our nipples protruding thru our mud caked breasts. We each take turns controlling the other for short burst. Halfway in the round I finally wedge her against the right corner and go for the pin -pressing my entire body and pressing my massive breasts in her face. Mud Vixen is completely IMMOBOLIZED.  The crowd senses it's the end as the referee begins to count. The count reaches 8 !!  then the ref yells BREAK,,,BREAK!!   She's out of the pit Carolann  - BREAKKKKK!!  I look down at Lisa  "you lucky bitch,,,you were HAD".  I reluctantly crawl off her sensually...putting on a show for the crowd.

Keep voting !!! 4 days left before the end of this epic battle!   Lisa and I appreciate your votes and comments!!

Have a great weekend!!

Carolann  xxxx
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:24:17 AM by Carolann »

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2016, 08:47:03 AM »
Oh come on Lisa,  your far from finished and certainly not too old!  There's only one point in it...

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2016, 09:32:43 AM »
got job ladies, come on lisa
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2016, 10:02:58 PM »
carolann starts getting a little to cocky, now playing up to the crowd, a member of the audience helps me to my feet, and i wrap my arms around him and give him a big sloppy kiss for his assistance  which gets the crowd laughing..carolann is in the other corner of the mud pit with her back to me, teasing the crowd with her boobs and dancing around, so i step in to the mud pit and grab her from behind...she falls forward and i fall with her straddling her back and one arm around her neck, i flip my self over on to my back with carolann laying on top of me...i have my arms around her neck, and legs around her waist and i tighten my grip squeezing tightly..she moans and shouts let go of me bitch, but the more she struggles the tighter i am hanging on...shouts from the crowd of choke her, strangle her  ring through my ears, but with one arm holding her tight around the neck i slap her ample girls with my other hand, mmmm like that bitch i hiss, give up.....

all your votes and comments are much appreciated, so keep them coming ladies and gents....

lisa  xxx

Offline Kalen

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »
I'm sure Lisa stronger. I'm for it! :)

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2016, 04:26:38 PM »
SORRY GUYS I DONT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH THIS POLL...IT WASNT MEANT TO CLOSE UNTIL TUESDAY BUT FOR SOME REASON IT CLOSED YESTERDAY....DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN REOPEN THIS POLL, OR IS IT A CASE OF RESTARTING WITH ANOTHER POLL AND FORGETTING THIS ONE.?  IF ANYONE KNOWS IF I CAN REOPEN A POLL LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DO IT AND JUST EXTEND THE CLOSING DATE FOR IT  :)  ..XX
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:53:00 PM by mudvixen »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2016, 05:17:04 PM »
if no one knows how to reopen this poll, would you all like to see a rematch between myself and carolann in the mud.?  ...it would need to wait until next weekend if that was the case as im away for a wee holiday from wednesday...let myself and carolann know...xoxo
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 05:22:06 PM by mudvixen »

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2016, 08:39:56 PM »
That is a damn shame, ended early and you got beat by just one point!  Looks like the two of you will have to go at it again.  ;D